Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Please don't judge me too harshly for this one. As noted on my profile, I wrote these stories quite some time ago. I'm updating them as I go, both in terms of the passage of time (does anyone use taxi cabs anymore?) and to reflect what I hope is some increased maturity on my part. <p> [ADVERT] </p> But there was only so much I could do with this one. I softened the edges, but there is still something sophomoric about it. I hope you're able to enjoy it, nonetheless."

The next Friday, Dan left the office early. He had to get to the dry cleaners before they closed to retrieve his tuxedo. He was attending a charity event being held at the Chicago Cultural Center and was supposed to meet some co-workers and clients there. After retrieving his tuxedo, he went home, showered, and got dressed, before calling for an Uber back down to the Loop.

 

The consulting company Dan worked for was actively philanthropic and sponsored many events throughout the year in Chicago, and this was one of the bigger ones. He guessed that four or five hundred people would be present. As the Uber made its way down LaSalle Street toward the Loop, he wondered briefly if Kelly MacGuire would be there, given that Mike's employer, too, was a co-sponsor of this event. It might prove awkward if she was, he mused.

 

Once he got to the Cultural Center, Dan grabbed a drink from the bar and found some guys from his office.  Over the next few hours, he mingled with them and some of the clients they had invited to the event.  As the evening passed, he kept an occasional eye out for the woman he'd met the week before but didn't see her. As 11:00 approached, he and some friends milled through the crowd, trying to decide whether it was worth staying or if they should bail and find somewhere else to go. The opportunity to hook up with someone would likely be the deciding factor.  But half the women were with boyfriends or husbands.  The other half were flighty party girls, consumed with taking selfies with their friends, duck lips and all.  That made the decision for the boys.

 

On their way back to the bar for a final drink, he saw her. At first, it was just a flash of blonde hair.  Then she turned her head, enough for Dan to see most of her face.  Just as he remembered, Kelly looked magnificent, wearing a red crepe evening dress that clung to the pronounced curves of her lush body. Her dirty blonde hair was done up in a bun, leaving her shoulders bare and accentuating the simple diamond solitaire pendant that draped from her graceful neck. Her nails were painted a bright red, and she wore a pair of strappy Jimmy Choo open-toed heels.

 

Kelly stood as part of a group of six or seven people, holding what appeared to be a glass of champagne in her delicate fingers. Dan watched as her head tipped back in laughter at something that one of the people in her group said, exposing that slender neck. As she put the glass to her red-painted lips to take another sip, her bright blue eyes quickly scanned the crowd around her and almost passed right over Dan. But they quickly came back to rest on him, and his heart skip a beat.

 

Kelly was surprised to see him. Her beautiful blue eyes went large for a moment, but she quickly recovered and looked away. Almost as an afterthought – or a warning sign – her free arm slid around the waist of the man standing to her left. Mike, her husband.  And the message was clear: "Not here, not now." He turned and walked away, avoiding any awkwardness. What he did not see, after turning away, was the surreptitious glance that Kelly leveled at him over her shoulder.

 

Having been left behind by his friends when he stopped to stare at Kelly, he made his way back through the crowd and rejoined them at the bar. About twenty minutes later, as the boys were getting ready to leave, he spotted Kelly over a client's shoulder, making her way toward him, graceful as ever, clearly comfortable in the four-inch heels. However, as she approached the bar, she cut left through an entranceway and out into the grand hallway.  She glanced toward him just as she passed through the doorway, a trimmed eyebrow raised.

 

Dan took the hint, excused himself for a moment, and followed Kelly into the hallway, quickly finding her in the throngs of people that were just then leaving the event. "Hi, Dan," she said, in a feigned old-friend-you-haven't-seen-in-a-while tone of voice. "What are you doing here?"

 

Dan played along for the benefit of anyone that might be listening.  "My firm’s one of the sponsors of this thing. How about you?"

 

"Same thing. Mike's company is one of the sponsors." She glanced around her, and then her gaze slowly returned to Dan. "Look, I can't talk, but are you going to be here a while?"

 

Dan paused a moment.  "A little bit."  A harmless white lie.  "Why?"

 

"We were just going to leave; Mike's tired. But maybe I'll tell him I want to stay out with some of my old co-workers. Want to meet me somewhere?"

 

Dan nodded, slowly, not wanting to appear too eager.  "Sure…of course. Where?"

 

Kelly considered for a moment.  "Mike’ll order an Uber.  Give me…mmm…half an hour, then meet me at the corner of Wabash and Randolph, under the El.  We can figure out where to go from there," she said, then quickly walked off, presumably returning to the side of her husband.

 

Dan watched as the clingy fabric of the elegant dress stretched across the tight curves of her ass, before returning to his co-workers and clients. He engaged in light banter for a while, and when they began to move out in search of greener pastures, he made excuses about a long week and begged off, telling everyone he was going to head home and get some rest.

Instead, he made his way out of the Cultural Center and walked down the block to the El tracks. Kelly was waiting there for him, looking absolutely stunning. Dan reached for her hand, but she quickly pulled back. "Not here. Someone might see. Just get us a car, okay?"

 

Dan took out his phone and put the order in, randomly entering his local bar as the destination.  "Monkey's Paw," he said.  "We, uh, might be a bit overdressed, though."

Kelly shrugged, a smile tugging at the corners of those lush lips.  They stood somewhat awkwardly in the shadows as they waited.  Thankfully, the car arrived just a few minutes later and Dan held the rear door open for the woman. As soon as she was settled, she informed the driver, "Change in plans.  Just take us to Fullerton and Southport, please."

 

"Yes, ma'am," came the reply of the driver.  His voice was heavily accented, and sounded vaguely Middle Eastern, or perhaps from the Subcontinent.

 

"What, you don't want to go for a drink first?" Dan teased her as she pulled her long, dirty blonde locks from the confining bun and shook her hair out.

 

"No. I want to go back to your place and fuck," she lilted, noticing that the driver gave her a long look in the rearview mirror. She reached her right hand out and dragged those nails lightly over Dan's thigh as the car began its journey to the western part of Lincoln Park. Leaning a bit closer to him, she put her soft lips to his ear and whispered, "I want your cock inside me."  When she pulled back, her eyes sparkled in the dim light of the cab's backseat.

 

Dan moaned under Kelly's touch, the heat of her breath at his ear. "Glad there's no traffic, then."

 

"Mmm. Me, too." It wasn’t lost on Kelly that she’d put her husband in one car, only to climb into another one with another man.  Her pussy started to weep at the thought. The driver was again staring at her in the rearview mirror.

 

Fifteen minutes later, when the Uber pulled up in front of Dan's building, they climbed out. "That driver was freaking me out," she said as Dan shut the door. "He wouldn't stop staring at me," she finished, with a sour look on her face.

 

"You’re gorgeous, that’s probably why he was staring. Or maybe it was that foul mouth. Maybe he wanted to be the one to take you home and fuck you."

 

"Wouldn't be the first time," she responded, under her breath, as Dan keyed open the outer door to his building. He held the door for her as she breezed by, the scent of her perfume floating in the air.

 

"What's that mean?" he asked, following her across the lobby to the elevator. As the doors closed, Kelly pushed Dan against the elevator wall and stroked his cock through his tuxedo pants. She went to her tiptoes, and her warm, pink tongue snaked out to play with his lips. She heard a sharp intake of Dan's breath as her tongue worked its way into his mouth.

 

She still hadn't answered his question when the elevator doors opened on his floor, and they exited the elevator and approached the entry to his condominium. "'Wouldn't be the first time'? What does that mean, Kelly?" he asked as they entered his condo.

 

"It means, idiot, that he was not the first driver that has wanted to fuck me," she said, dropping her clutch on a side chair. "And if he had fucked me, he would not have been the first to do so. Clear now?" she taunted, pulling the straps of her gown off her shoulders. She pushed it down her body, wiggling her hips, and then stepped out of it, clad only in a bra and her Jimmy Choo's.

 

"Oh, God," Dan breathed, taking in the sight of the woman’s lush body, of her bald cunt. Kelly pushed him back on his couch, unbuckled his tuxedo pants, and fished his growing cock from them. Her manicured hand encircled the thickening rod and began tugging it gently up and down.

 

"Sorry," she said with a smirk, dropping her right hand from his cock and replacing it with her left. She continued to stroke his cock, feeling the heat coming from the head on her upstroke. Without warning, she tucked her chin and spit on his cock to add lubrication. After a few more strokes, she dropped her red-painted lips to the thick shaft and engulfed it in the silky heat of her mouth, causing Dan to shudder and gasp.

 

Something inside Kelly triggered the slut, and the blowjob went from slow and gentle to sloppy and rough. Saliva dripped from between her plump lips and Dan's cock, and flowed down the length of his shaft, further lubricating the hand that stroked up and down. She forced the cock into the back of her throat, gagging softly and her pretty blue eyes teared up.  "You gonna cum?" she inquired after a minute or so of slurping.

 

"Soon," Dan breathed.

 

"Un-uh," Kelly said around his cock, removing it from her mouth and giving a playful squeeze at the root. A thin rope of spit and pre-cum hung from her lip before snapping, draping itself down his length.  "Not yet, you don't. I think you need an answer first," she continued, her breath a little short, her tone a bit raspy.

 

"An answer?" Dan said, his breath slowly returning to normal.

 

"You wanna know how a seemingly prim and proper housewife ended up getting fucked by an Indian cab driver," she whispered as her mouth once again moved to cover the stiff shaft that was smeared in spit and lipgloss.

 

***

 

About a year after her daughter was born, Kelly joined her girlfriends for a night out. She needed a break, and Mike offered to stay home for the night with their daughter. The girls met for sushi at Dee’s on Armitage, then hopped around to a few bars in the area, McGee’s, Kincade’s, then finally Marquee lounge. Nothing special, no big scenes, but just a nice night out with friends, with no child in tow.

As enjoyable as the night had been, Kelly decided somewhere around midnight that it was time for her to go home. She had been out for four or five hours and had poured more alcohol down her throat than she should have.  Her husband would be leaving for work early the next morning and she'd be back on duty.  A long day awaited her.

 

But part of her wanted to stay.  Being hit on all evening by the college kids that frequented those bars had left her pussy wet and yearning, her nipples aching. The alcohol had loosened what little inhibitions she had, and she really just craved having her cunt punished by a thick, energetic cock.

It was her own fault, of course. She shouldn't have dressed as provocatively as she had. The heels and black leather pants hugging her ass were enough on their own to draw those handsome young men in her direction. But the snug, pink, cashmere sweater that did nothing to hide her substantial tits brought more attention than she was capable of dealing with, at least with her friends nearby.  Unfortunately, she knew she couldn't let a college boy take her back to his dorm room while her friends were still around; she was sober enough to realize that. Sighing internally, she resigned herself to going home and climbing into bed next to her dozing husband.

 

A few minutes after twelve, Kelly tried to order an Uber and was dismayed to see that she’d have to wait nearly thirty minutes for her ride.  Far too long for a woman whose will was quickly weakening.  If she didn't get out of there, she was afraid she'd do something rash, so she said her goodbyes to her friends and left.  She walked a few doors down Halsted and stood on the curb, waiting for a cab.  The wait was thankfully not too long and as it slid to the curb, she climbed into the backseat. "Sheffield and Armitage," she directed the driver, who immediately took off.

 

Kelly shifted in the back seat of the cab, trying to scratch the itch that burned between her thighs. 'God, I need to get fucked,' she groaned inwardly, looking at the driver in the rearview mirror, pouting. 'Too bad I got some Hindu and not some young stud.'

 

The ride wasn’t long.  She didn’t live too far from the Marquee, but it was too far for a woman to walk after dark, particularly after midnight.  Still, the ride was punctuated.  At every block, there was a stop sign and at every stop sign the driver hit the brakes.  And each time he did, Kelly slid forward a little in her seat, drawing the gusset of her leather pants up, tight over her pussy, agitating her already inflamed clit.

 

"Take a left here," she said a little breathlessly as they approached her intersection.

 

As the cab pulled up in front of Mike and Kelly's walk-up, she decided to throw caution to the wind. "Um, I'm really sorry," she began in a soft voice. "I don't seem to have any cash on me." As she said this, Kelly slipped the twenty-dollar bill back into her Louis Vuitton handbag.

 

The driver hit the brakes a bit abruptly, drawing a gasp from his passenger, and then turned in his seat.  "I not drive you for free," came the harsh reply. "You pay fare for ride home."

 

"I know…I'm sorry," she pleaded, leaning forward. "I thought I had cash with me, but I don't. What…what can we do?"

 

"I will take you to ATM,” came the indignant reply.  The driver turned back around in his seat and put the cab back in gear.  “You get money there. I keep meter running."

 

"That won't work, either," she responded, her head now between the seatbacks, her mouth just inches from his ear. "I don't have my credit card with me," she explained in a sweet voice.

 

The cab driver stared daggers at her in his rearview mirror, but his eyes widened as Kelly's head bent even closer to him, and her long, pink tongue slithered out and licked his ear lobe. "How about I pay you some other way?" she whispered.

 

The driver shivered as her hot breath caressed his inner ear.  "You pay.  Please…you pay for ride," the driver said, nervous at the sight of the little blonde wife nibbling at his ear.

 

"I will pay," she said, glancing over at the dashboard, noticing his chauffeur's license. "I will pay, Yash. With my body. You can play with my tits.  You can...you can fuck me," she said, leaning forward further so that her tits squeezed between the seatbacks. Her right arm crossed the threshold from the back seat to the front, and her long, manicured fingernails lightly stroked Yash’s chest while her mouth maintained its vigil at his ear. "What do you say, Yash? I'll pay you with my body?"

 

After a pause, "Where?" came the barely audible reply.

 

"Pull down the street and turn into the alley," Kelly answered, her voice a soft purr, dragging her red nails across the Indian's chest. Or was he Pakistani? In the end, it didn't really matter to her. His faith, his culture, didn’t matter to her.  The only thing that mattered was that he had a cock, and she had a needy cunt.

 

As she sat back and Yash pulled into the alley, Kelly recalled that Mike's Range Rover was in the shop, leaving an open spot in their carport. 'Perfect,' she thought, directing the cab into the vacant parking spot. "Turn your lights off. You'll wake my husband," she whispered, even now concerned that her voice would carry into the house. Once the driver slid into the spot, she exited the cab, sure to close the door quietly.

 

Kelly was now cursing the contractors that were taking so much time to finish the rehabilitation of their home. They had left the garage for the end and hadn't even started it yet, even though the work on the house itself began the previous summer. As such, Kelly and Mike continued using the carport that was there when they bought the place. She couldn't do anything about it; she couldn't complain. The contractors had enough to destroy her sedate and comfortable life. But the problem was the carport had no walls. It was only a roof held aloft by a dozen or so posts. If Mike were to look out one of the windows, he might be able to see her. To see them. See his wife on her knees sucking the cock of a strange man, or bent over the hood of a car taking strange cock from behind.

 

Rather than give her pause, these thoughts galvanized her. As Kelly strode to the back of the cab, putting it between her and her house (and thus Mike's eyes, should they find their way to the backyard), Yash too exited the cab and met her at its trunk. He was taller than Kelly had imagined, standing close to six feet. Not extraordinarily tall, but still, taller than her five-foot-four-inch frame. He was dressed in natty twill pants and a pullover shirt, his feet clad in worn, leather sandals. Not exactly a picture of refinement, but Kelly wasn't looking for refinement tonight. Refinement was waiting for her in her bedroom, or perhaps on the couch in the television room, and made love to her while he called her "honey" and said, "I love you." Tonight, she was looking only to get fucked. The only terms of endearment she wanted to hear were things like "whore," "tramp" and "fuck toy."

 

As Yash approached her from the driver's side of the car, Kelly stood on her tiptoes and put her arms around his neck, pulling his face towards hers. Her tongue darted out again, this time parting his lips. Her tongue shoved into his mouth, and soon his tongue joined the fray.

 

"Mmmm," he moaned as her hands left his neck and traveled down his chest, one hand remaining there, another continuing down to his waist. She curled her slender fingers around the growing thickness below his belt and felt a twitch underneath the twill. 'Not huge, but it'll do,' she thought to herself as her manicured fingers continued to stroke the cock through the material of his pants.

 

For his part, Yash now began to feel a little more comfortable about this situation. He was somewhat nervous, standing here almost in this woman's backyard, out in the open for all practical purposes, but he was no longer concerned about getting into trouble. Clearly, this woman wanted to have sex with him.

That decided, his body relaxed, and his hands began to roam her lithe little body. They first found her hips, encased in the sexy leather pants that clung to her form. They pulled her pelvis towards his own, trapping her hand there, and one hand slipped to her tight ass, massaging her butt.  Kelly moaned into the cab driver's mouth when he began to manhandle her.

As the couple continued their make-out session, with no objections from Kelly about his wandering hands, Yash let a hand slip up her rib cage, over the soft cashmere of her top, and brush the swell at the outside of her left breast. When this, too, failed to bring an objection or a slap in the face, his hand continued to fully cover a large tit, filling his palm. Yash felt the thick nipple protruding under the top and then felt it grow as he squeezed, encouraging him to continue.

 

Just then, headlights appeared at the end of the alley, coming from the street, and both Kelly and Yash heard the sound of tires crunching through the alley. They quickly parted and scurried to the front of the cab, away from the alley. The car, moving slowly down the alley, continued its monotonous journey toward them. Kelly, heady with lust, excited at the prospect of her cunt being penetrated, elated at the thought of getting fucked by a stranger in her own backyard while her husband was inside, pushed Yash against the hood of his taxi, and grabbed at the waist of his natty pants, pulling the button free. Her long, manicured fingers had trouble grasping the zipper, but eventually, she managed, and Yash’s pants fell to his feet.

 

Kelly pulled his thickening cock through the opening at the front of his boxers and tugged on it, causing blood to rush toward the head. Wanting to feel it grow in her mouth, Kelly squatted in her heels, her pants yanked up tight against her overheating pussy.  She lowered her red-lipsticked mouth to the swollen cockhead, allowing her tongue to twirl around it once then again, before burying her face in his crotch, his cock now fully buried in her hot, wet mouth. The sound of the car – probably a neighbor's – drowned out Kelly's moan, but Yash, his bloated cockhead now planted firmly against the back of her throat, felt it reverberate into his stomach.

 

As Kelly sucked, Yash grew to his full length, throbbing inside the woman's soft mouth. She bobbed her head quickly on Yash’s cock, her tongue lashing at the swollen glans along the underside of the shaft, the man's pre-cum blossoming on her soft tongue.

 

The bloated head of his cock smashed into the back of her throat.  Soft little gags came from inside her as she nearly choked on him.  "So...nice," he breathed.

Jessica_tiny
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jessica_tiny

 

Removing his cock from her mouth, her lips slightly bruised, wet, and glistening in spit and pre-cum, Kelly let her displeasure be known. "Ssshhh," she whispered, her left hand replacing her mouth on his cock, her diamond engagement ring glittering in the faint glimmer from a faraway alley light. "That's my house. We're thirty feet away. My husband might hear you," she hissed, as she again placed his cock between her bright, shiny red lips.

 

She felt his hands in her hair, pulling her further onto his cock. Kelly reveled in the dominance. Sucking his cock hands-free, Kelly let a hand drop between her thighs and rubbed her wet slit through the leather pants. Her other hand squeezed one of her tits, her thumb strumming over the thick nipple that had swollen within her overworked bra. "Oh, God," she gurgled around Yash’s cock.

 

Without warning, she pulled it from her mouth and began furiously stroking it, aided by the spit that covered the brown rod from root to tip. "I love sucking cock," she whispered, looking up into his eyes from her squatting position, her left hand cradling his balls, nails tickling his scrotum.

 

The lust in her eyes was apparent, and Yash once again grabbed the back of her head, forcing his cock back between those soft, plush lips. Her warm, slick mouth squelched around his cock, and she moaned in hunger. "Mmmmmm," she hummed around the brown phallus. Lust burned within her. She could feel it dripping from between her cunt lips, soaking her thong. She could feel it in her nipples, inflamed, aching for attention. She needed to get fucked – now!

 

Kelly let Yash’s cock from her mouth, rising to her feet. As she did so, it brushed against her chin and then her cashmere-covered tits, leaving a trail of saliva behind. She again threw her arms around his neck, intending to jam her horny tongue into his mouth. But Yash turned his head. "You not kiss me. Not after my cock in your mouth," he said, with a sour look on his face.

 

"Fuck you, asshole," Kelly responded with a hiss. "Good enough for your cock, wasn't it?" When Yash failed to respond, Kelly shrugged and wrapped one of her hands around his cock. "What do I care? I just want this," she said in a sing-song voice as she sharply tugged his cock downward, causing him to wince. "You ready to fuck me with this?"

 

"Hmm-mmm," Yash muttered, as Kelly released her grip and undid her pants. Kicking off her heels, the expensive shoes skittering across the carport floor, she struggled to pull the tight leather pants and her thong over her hips and down her shapely thighs. Flicking them aside, she lifted herself to the hood of Yash’s cab, placed her now bare feet on the dirty bumper, and spread her legs wide. Her bald pussy was on full display, the labia flowered open, slick with the messiness from inside her, and Yash’s eyes went wide.

 

"Get over here," she commanded. As Yash stepped between her splayed legs, Kelly again wrapped a hand around his cock and stroked it back to rigidity. She pulled the heated cock toward her cunt lips and shuddered when the head nudged her slick labia open. She swiped the head up and down her lips, spreading her mess all over it, then buried her head in his shirt, her mouth searching out his nipple.

 

Kelly’s cunt squelched its wetness over the prodding cock until the man pushed forward, his cock sliding into her scalding pussy. "Unghnnn," he grunted as the slick wet heat engulfed him. He pulled out a little, and then gently slid himself back in that hot little cunt to the hilt. "So tight," he muttered under his breath.

 

Kelly, hearing this, and not satisfied with his gentle nature, removed her face from his chest with a laugh. "Tight?" she whispered. "I don't think so. This hole has seen more cocks than you get in passengers in a year," she breathed as Yash began a rhythmic fucking of her cunt. "It's tight when there's a thick-cocked college boy fucking it. It's tight when some black stud finds his way into my pretty little panties," she taunted him with a sneer. "For you, it's loose."

 

"Bitch," Yash muttered as his cock pounded Kelly harder, causing her naked ass to slide further up the hood of the taxi cab.  She raised her legs, her feet bouncing loosely behind the man’s back.

 

"Yesss. That's what I wanted," she hissed through clenched teeth as her juices seeped from her cunt, leaving a slick, wet trail across the hood of the cab. "Pissed you off, huh? Good, I want you pissed off. Hate-fuck me, you Hindu bastard."

 

And that's what Yash did. To keep her sliding away, he roughly grabbed Kelly by her hips and pistoned his cock in and out of her sopping cunt. His breathing increased, as did Kelly's, and she put her hands behind her on the hood of the car to brace herself. "Oh, fuck," she almost yelled. "M-m-m-m-more," she stuttered as the cock continued to part her bald pussy lips in quick, staccato thrusts.

 

Yash lifted a hand away from one of her hips and brought it to the back of her head, gripping her dirty blonde locks tightly in his fist, and pulling her head back. Overcome with lust, he leaned in to sink his tongue in her mouth, but Kelly was having none of it.

 

Turning her face quickly away from him, she taunted, "What do you think you're doing? I'm not kissing you." Slamming her cunt back at Yash’s pelvic bone, she continued, "This mouth is for cock only, remember? No kissing. This is not romance, asshole. Just fuck me. That's all you get."

 

This angered Yash even more. "Fine, you unfaithful slut," he said, removing his cock from the dripping folds of her cheating cunt and pulling her off the hood of his taxi. He shoved her toward the silver BMW that had been backed into the carport. "Then you take it this way, you haughty American bitch. Like dog, faithless whore," he finished, as he bent her tight body over the trunk of the car, mashing her tits against the sheet metal.

 

Feeling him move in behind her, his hands gripping her hips from behind, and the heat of his cockhead as it brushed up against her dripping cunt, Kelly almost squealed in delight. "Oooooohhhh. I love it this way," she said under her breath, peering at him over her shoulder, the lust evident in her sparkling blue eyes. "I love being fucked like this…like a fucking dog…like I’m a fucking animal. Come on, Yash. Slide that fucking cock in me, fuck me."

 

Yash had every intention of doing just that, but Kelly aided his progress when she reached underneath her, found his searching cock, and guided it between her dripping pussy lips. Yash loved the feel of her long nails scraping along the underside of his cock, and began a solid in-and-out stroking of her cunt. When she was satisfied that he was firmly seated within her, Kelly stretched her upper body across the trunk of her car, bracing herself against Yash’s rocking pelvis as it slammed into her ass cheeks.

 

"That's it, Hindu. Fuck me…just like that…mmmmm…yesss. I love this, Yash. I love…getting fucked…by…strange…fucking…cock," she grunted between thrusts of his pelvis. Kelly wished her sweater was off, and her bra too. Her nipples were burning, and as Yash thrust into her unprotected cunt from behind, she knew the cool sheet metal of her trunk would salve the burn.

 

"American whore," Yash muttered under his breath. "You are all same. Filthy whores…no morals…sex is sport to you."

 

"That's right, Hindu. I'm a fucking whore," Kelly responded with lust in her voice. "Treat me…" she began, but stopped when Yash suddenly stopped his fucking motion and interrupted her with a sharp slap across a rippling butt cheek.  The woman’s eyelids fluttered her mouth slack as she shook.

 

He reached up her back and took her blonde locks in his fist, yanking back, pulling her chest up and off the trunk of her car, causing her back to arch almost painfully.  "Stop calling me Hindu," he hissed in her ear, slapping Kelly's ass again, the sharp crack echoing off the tin roof of the carport.

 

Kelly gasped at the humiliation of being slapped by this cab driver, and a shiver ran up her spine as rivulets of wetness slid down her thighs.  "Why? What the fuck should I call you?" she asked with disdain, still bent over the trunk of her BMW, thrusting her hips back at Yash’s cock, silently begging him to continue.

 

"Because I am not Hindu. I am Muslim. That is why," he responded as he resumed fucking Kelly from behind, slapping her ass again as he did so, leaving another red splotch across that tender white flesh.

 

Kelly buried her face in her crossed arms, feeling her heated breath reflect off the trunk of the car.  "Muslim, Hindu. Who cares? I'm a whore, and you have a cock. That's all that matters. Now, treat me like a slut," she breathed.

 

"Bitch," he muttered. "I treat you like whore." Yash picked up his pace, crushing his pelvis against Kelly's ass cheeks, rocking her body to and fro as he fucked her from behind. She felt her massive tits, swaying beneath her despite the confines of the bra, lightly brush against the trunk of the car, causing her thick nipples to harden further still. Yash’s hands slid up her back, pushing her cashmere sweater with them, exposing her back, slicked with perspiration, to the night air. They returned to her ass, pulling the cheeks apart and pushing them back together again, playing hide-and-seek with her asshole. Understanding Kelly's morals, Yash let the fingers of one hand stray toward her clingy anal ring.

 

As his thumb approached its target, Kelly bucked, almost knocking Yash off his feet. He thought that was the proverbial slap in the face he expected earlier, but she quickly dispelled him of that notion. "Get that thumb in my ass…now,” she growled.  “Fuck my asshole with your thumb…fuck it…fuck it…oh God yessss."

 

Leaning over slightly, Yash allowed some saliva to escape his mouth and drop onto Kelly's butthole. His thumb inched nearer, and spread the saliva around, lubricating both itself and her tight, pink anal ring. Continuing to fuck her cunt, Yash applied pressure through his thumb on Kelly's asshole until he felt it violate the tight barrier. "Oh, fuck!" Kelly nearly screamed, her head whipping up, blonde tresses lashing against her back.

 

The volume of her voice alarmed Yash, and he leaned over her prone body, driving it against the side and trunk of the car. He whispered in her ear: "Shut up. It is your house there. You do not want husband to hear you, yes?" She turned her head to look toward her house, but seeing no movement, no lights turned on, she thrust her hips back at the stranger that had her bent over the BMW.

 

"Fuck me then, Yash. Make me do filthy things," she whimpered. Yash straightened, and his thumb picked up where it left off, invading her clenching asshole and feeling the inner walls of her anal passage. His cock slid in and out of Kelly's loosened cunt. That cunt was almost gushing at this point, and Yash became almost delirious with lust. His cum was about to boil over and out of his balls and shoot deep in Kelly's womb.

 

"Shit, shit, shit," he chanted. "I cum. I cum in you," he grunted as his thrusts turned to short, hard jabs.

 

Snapped back to reality by the realization that this Indian was about to drown her unprotected eggs with his sperm, Kelly straightened and pushed Yash away from her backside. "Oh no, you don't," she said, spinning around and dropping into a squat. She gripped Yash’s pulsing cock in her hand and, placing the shiny purple head against her tongue, began stroking him furiously. "Cum in my mouth," she muttered. Her voice sounded as though her tongue was frozen; it couldn't move with Yash’s cock planted firmly on it.

 

A few moments later, Yash’s cockhead flared open and cum poured forth from the tip of his cock in a constant stream. It didn't shoot like a squirt gun but didn't quite dribble either. It was like someone opened the tap on a faucet just slightly. The thick ejaculate quickly covered her tongue and as more spewed from the tip of his cock, it slid into her mouth and down her waiting throat, or dripped from her lips. Kelly continued to jerk Yash until he was spent, and then she swallowed and wiped the excess from her lips with the back of her hand.

 

"Incredible," she heard Yash whisper in his stilted English. "So good, so good."

 

"Yeah, but now it's my turn. Can you get this thing up again?" she asked as she again took Yash’s cock between her red-painted lips, stroking him with a free hand.

 

"I do not know this. It may take minutes."

 

In her peripheral vision, Kelly saw a light turn on in her television room. "We don't have a few minutes, Yash," she whispered impatiently. Standing, she pushed him back against the front of his cab, and backed herself against him, facing her house. "Use your hands. Play with my clit." Yash’s arms encircled Kelly's little body. With one hand, he held her tight sweater up and out of the way while the other found its way between her legs. Kelly's pussy was sopping wet, and her wetness slid slowly down her thighs. His fingers slid down her stomach and through the slick, sodden folds of her bald cunt, quickly homing in on her clit.

 

When Yash’s fingers brushed against the swollen, agitated nub, Kelly's eyes fluttered and eased closed.  She let her body relax and fall back against the cab driver. "Ooh, yes, Yash. There you go. Now just rub it, in a nice circular motion…Mmm-hmm…just like that…a little faster…nnnghn."

 

Kelly opened her eyes only to see a silhouette pass behind the shades that were drawn in the television room. The image excited her, spurred her on; she rotated her hips against Yash’s searching fingers, adding to the pressure against her slick clit. As Yash’s other hand slid up her stomach underneath her sweater, she moaned softly.

 

Kelly arched her back and reached behind her, her long nails struggling with the clasp at the back of her bra. 'What am I doing,' she thought as the bra loosened and the cab driver filled one of his hands with her massive tits. 'In plain view of my house, I just fucked this foreigner. Now, I'm leaning against him while he fingers my clit.' She knew she should feel ashamed, that she should stop this immediately, and go home to her husband and child. But she couldn't. She loved it. She loved that she shouldn't be doing it, but was doing it anyway. With a stranger. In her own backyard. 'God, what if Mike looked out the window right now? What would he think?' The thought brought considerably more wetness pouring from her cunt lips.

 

And what would Mike see if he were to pull the shades and look out his back window into his yard? Nothing, at first. The light was dim at best, but if he caught movement, or if he caught a glint from his wife's jewelry, he might see them. And he would be appalled. Her heels were cast aside on the floor of the carport, one upright on its heel, the other resting on its side, both scuffed. Her leather pants – "I bought them because I know they turn you on," she had told him – were bunched up in a ball on the floor between the taxi and her BMW, covered now in filth and dust.

 

Mike might see Yash, but of course, he wouldn't know his name, where he came from, what he did, or why he had one hand thrust between his wife's quivering thighs while the other hand pushed up her cashmere sweater and groped her tits and tugging her nipples. He wouldn't be able to tell much else about Yash, insofar as most of his body was blocked by his wife's nearly naked one.

 

Mike would see his wife's bare feet supporting her trembling legs; if the faint glimmer of light hit her just right, he would be able to see the mess from her cunt running down the insides of her thighs and liberally coating her bald pussy. Her taut, tanned belly was exposed, the sweater now pulled up and exposing her massive tits. It is doubtful that he could see, in this light and from this distance, Kelly's bright-red nipples throbbing in the cool night air, but he couldn't miss the light brown hand that squeezed the tit-flesh so hard it almost oozed between Yash’s fingers, nor would he miss the fingers suddenly releasing his wife's bloated tits only to latch onto one of those nipples and twist and tug and pull.

 

Taking all this in, Mike might think his wife was being assaulted, but the absurdity of such a notion would quickly dissolve when he looked into her face. The slick juices running down her thighs were certainly a giveaway, but with her head tilted back against Yash’s chest, her mouth hung open in pure, unadulterated lust, her eyes screwed shut, no one could miss the fact that Mrs. MacGuire was deep in the throes of an orgasm brought on by the strumming fingers of an Indian cab driver.

 

And if Mike were to open the window from which he watched his wife's debauchery, he would be greeted by sounds that would only confirm his worst fears: his wife was, in fact, enjoying the manipulation at the hands of the foreigner.

 

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuck! I'm cumming, Yash! Cumming! Yessss," came the hissing sounds from Kelly's angelic mouth, tumbling over her bright red lips.  Her legs gave out beneath her and she slid down Yash’s body, crumpled to the ground. She knelt unsteady at his feet, partially supported by his legs, and her breathing slowly returned to normal. Yash, unsure of what to do at this point, remained still and quiet, his chest heaving.

 

After a few moments of rest, while she caught her breath, Kelly looked up into Yash’s eyes from her kneeling position. A drop of cum dripped from the head of his cock and splashed against her cheek, shocking her back to reality. Lost as she had been for the last thirty minutes, Kelly was now desperate to regain some semblance of dignity.

 

Rising to her feet, she wiped the cum from her cheek and then found her leather pants on the floor of the carport.  She picked them up to brush them off. Sliding one leg into them, she paused as Yash remained in place at the front of his cab, leaning against the fender. "We're even," she said without looking at him, and without emotion. "You can go now."

 

***

 

"I felt like such a whore," Dan heard through his fogged brain. Kelly was riding him now. At some point during the telling of her story, she had disengaged her soft, red-painted lips from his cock and climbed up on his lap. She’d straddled him, trapping his engorged cock between their bodies, and rocked her hips, that shaft slicked in her own wetness as it glided through her splayed, scaldingly wet folds.

 

Dan's cock was now firmly buried in the slick, flooded hole between this adulterous whore's legs. As Kelly concluded her story – the first ever she had related to him – he grabbed desperately for her pliant hips.  His fingers sunk into the flesh and he pulled her down on him, impaling her cunt on his length.  Dan’s bloated balls flattened against her ass and her engorged clit mashed against his pubic bone.  He held her there firmly, twisting her hips, grinding that fat clit until her breath went ragged.

 

Kelly cried out, and threw her arms around Dan’s neck, holding on to him fiercely.  Her hot breath was at his ear and she nipped lightly at the lobe.  “I…fuck…I love you in my cunt,” she mewled against his neck.

 

Dan’s balls tightened and hitched up, the cum roiling before it exploded up his shaft, causing it to pulse fiercely inside Kelly’s spasming, constricting cunt.  He grunted deep, head slamming into the back of the couch as he flooded that hot pussy with his cum.

 

Kelly shook atop him.  The orgasm slammed through her, twisted her stomach into knots, and punched her deep in the gut.  Her nails scraped roughly against the back of Dan’s head.  Perspiration dripped down her back and her swollen nipples dug into his chest and that bald cunt just let loose, gushing around that cock speared into her, drenching his stomach and thighs and balls and making a hot sticky mess of the couch.

 

They lay there like that for a few minutes.  Heart rates slowed.  Breathing began to calm and return to normal.  The sweat on their bodies cooled, evaporated.  Kelly adjusted herself on Dan’s lap and his cock slipped from her pussy, followed but a torrent of cum he’d left inside her, adding to the mess.

 

Eventually, Kelly pushed herself upright, sitting on his lap, and ran her slender fingers through her mussed hair.  Her cunt felt raw and her nipples remained swollen.  She licked her lips nervously, feeling a bit of the shame that spurned her on.  Leaning to her left, she reached for the phone she’d left on the end table.  “Shit,” she muttered.  “It’s…it’s almost 2:00…I have to get home.”

 

Kelly slid off his lap and stood, her legs still a bit shaking.  A rivulet of her wetness mixed with Dan’s cum streaked down her inner thigh and she reached down to stop it, spreading it over her flesh, before padding into the open kitchen.  Pouring herself a glass of water, she asked him if she could use the shower.  Dan of course didn’t object and, a few moments later, he heard the water turn on.

 

While Kelly showered, Dan found his boxers and found a pair of shorts and a t-shirt in his room, putting them on, before he returned to the couch.  Soon, Kelly reappeared, looking fresh, and slid her lush body into the gown she’d worn for the event.  She sat and strapped her heels back on, then gathered her clutch.

 

Dan stood.  “I’ll…I’ll drive you home.”

 

A few minutes later, he slowed his car a few doors down from the MacGuire house.  There were no streetlights nearby; a few porch lights provided the only light.  Her hand on the door latch, Kelly leaned over and kissed him softly on the lips, then hungrily shoved her tongue into his mouth, pulling back a bit breathlessly.

 

“Talk to you soon, sweetie,” she whispered and was then gone.

Published 
Written by ISYM
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments