Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The two weeks leading up to Amanda’s wedding were uneventful and I was able to catch up on my sleep and rejuvenate myself.  Sarah stayed at my place three or four times and Jenny visited me twice.  Other than that I didn’t socialise at all until the night before Amanda’s wedding when I was invited to Tim’s bachelor party.  That was held at a local pub and attended by most of our social set.  It was the usual thing: lots of drinking and ribaldry, with a stripper adding some spice to the occasion. 

After several hours the party was in full swing.  The stripper was sitting on Tim’s lap and pushing her tits in his face.  He was trying hard not to suck them and then she got off and unzipped his trousers, pulled out his cock, and started stroking him. The crowd cheered and Tim turned red, but reached out and grabbed her tits. Unfortunately the fellow behind the bar came over and stopped it, saying that such behaviour couldn’t be tolerated in a public place.  The stripper put Tim’s cock back in his trousers then started circulating amongst the others.  I saw Dave grab her tits and she responded by rubbing his trousers but then moved on.  I kept out of her way for as long as I could, but she eventually came over to me.

“Are you having fun?”

"Yes."

“Would you like to feel my tits?”

“Would you like me to feel them?”

“Maybe.”

“Alright then,” and I grabbed her, twirled her round so that her back was against me, then played with her tits, palpitating them and pulling her nipples.  I also ground my now-erect cock into her butt.  She pressed back against me.

“Mmmm.  That feels interesting.  Better than the bridegroom,” she said.

“He’s had rather a lot to drink, so I’m sure his abilities have suffered,” I replied.

“That’s true, but he’s also a bit shy and there’s not much between his legs,” she replied.

“Well, unfortunately I’m not available tonight, so you’ll have to find someone else,” I said.

She gave me a last bump with her butt then moved on to talk with some others, but what she’d told me about Tim was encouraging.  I would be seeing Mandy again sooner than she thought.

The party went on for quite a while after that and I got bored.  Eventually I decided to leave and slipped away quietly to go and look for a taxi.  It didn’t take me long and soon I was on my way home, arriving at about 1.00am.  I let myself in and after showering and getting ready for bed, soon fell asleep.  I woke the next morning quite late and, after the usual morning routine, I started to get everything ready for going to the wedding at midday. 

The wedding itself was quite delightful.  Mandy arrived fashionably late and looking beautiful in her wedding dress.  I couldn’t suppress a wry grin at the fact that it was white.  No-one objected and the couple were duly married, then showered with flowers and confetti as they exited the church.  Photographs were taken and then we all departed to the reception which took place at her parents' house, a rather nice place in the suburbs with a large garden.  A large marquee had been erected containing a bar, lots of tables for dining and an area for socialising.  There was also a small dance floor.

There was quite a lot of drinking before everyone sat down for lunch at their designated places.  I was at a table with nine other people, some of whom I knew but not very well.  The top table hosted the newly-married couple, their parents and other family and the best man and the bridesmaid.  After the luncheon, speeches were made.  I didn’t know the best man who was apparently a childhood friend of Tim’s, but he had some good, if somewhat ribald, stories of Tim’s past.  Once the speeches were finished, Tim and Mandy had their first married dance together and the party really began. 

I walked around talking to people I knew, until I found Sarah and asked her to dance.  We had a few dances when I saw that Mandy was alone for a brief moment, so I excused myself to Sarah and went over to Mandy to ask for a dance.  As we moved around the floor I congratulated her on her marriage and wished her well, hoping it would be a long and happy one, blessed with children.  She thanked me and said she was sure it would be.  As we came to the end of our dance, I kissed her on her cheek and whispered in her ear.

“You’ve got my number, Mandy, so if you ever need someone or something special, you know who to call.”

She pulled back her head to look at me, then smiled. 

“You’re incorrigible,” she replied.

I led her back to the top table and made a bet with myself that I’d hear from her within a month.  I left the table and looked around for Jenny.  Eventually I saw her sitting at one of the dining tables, talking with Sarah.  I went over to them.

“May I sit here with you two?” I asked.

“Of course,” Jenny said, “we were just talking about you and your dance with Mandy. Your ears must have been burning.”

“Oh really.  And what did you think?”

“We were wondering whether you were trying to seduce her,” Sarah said.

“Don’t be ridiculous,” I replied, “it’s her wedding day.  That would be completely inappropriate.”

“Glad to hear you’ve developed some morals,” Sarah responded.

“Oh Sarah, that’s unfair,” Jenny said, “Alan always behaves properly.”

“That’s nonsense, Jenny, and you know it,” Sarah said laughing as she got up, “anyway, I’m going to circulate a bit.”  She left the table.

“Where’s Dave?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” Jenny replied, “he left me here a while ago.”

“The miserable shit,” I said, “would you like to dance?”

“It would be more of a waddle than a dance,” she said, “but if you can put up with it, I’d love to dance.”

I took her hand and helped her up then led her to the dance floor.  The DJ had put on a romantic number, so it was a slow dance, close up.   Her bump was now very big, so it determined how close I could get, but it felt rather nice having it against my stomach.  I held her waist, my right hand behind her back, and with my other hand held her right hand.

“It’s lovely feeling you against me,” I said, “knowing that our baby is inside that bump.  It’s also quite arousing.”

“I love feeling you against me too,” she replied, “it makes me feel looked after and secure.  I don’t feel like that very often at the moment.”

“Oh Jenny,” I exclaimed, “what’s wrong?  Isn’t Dave looking after you?”

“He looks after me but not emotionally,” she replied, sadly, “also he won’t touch me.  He says he doesn’t want to damage the baby."

“But that’s utter rubbish, “ I said, “he won’t damage the baby.”

I stroked her cheeks and looked into her eyes.

“I feel so lonely without you,” she said.

“Let’s see if we can find somewhere private to talk,” I responded, stopping dancing and leading her off the floor.  We made our way to the house and looked around for a room.  There were people in all of the larger rooms but we found a small study that was empty.  I ushered her inside and closed the door while she sat on a chair.

“Oh Alan,” she said, “I shouldn’t burden you with my problems.  It’s just that Dave hasn’t been any emotional support recently, and I need it.  He looks after my everyday needs very well, but emotional ones seem beyond him, and he hasn’t made love with me for months.”

“Well, at least he’s looking after your basic needs,” I said, holding both of her hands, “and more fool him for not looking after your sexual needs.”

“Yes,” she said, “and it’s difficult because this pregnancy has accentuated my needs in that department.”

“Well, don’t worry.  I’ll take care of those,” I said.

“But you’re not my husband.  I need him to do that.”

“But I am your lover,” I said, “and the father of your child who is the product of love.”

“Yes, you’re right of course,” she said, holding my hand onto her bump.  I could feel the baby moving inside her, fluttering movements.  Then she stood up and faced me.

“Kiss me, Alan.”

I leaned down and, holding her head in my hands, kissed her, my mouth open and my tongue searching for hers. She kissed me back passionately but lovingly, murmuring into my mouth.  I fondled the back of her neck.

“I’m such and idiot,” she said, breaking our kiss, “I’m infatuated with you.  I can’t give you up.”

I moved to the door and locked it, then returned to her.

“You don’t need to give me up,” I said, holding her tightly, “I’m here for you when you need me.”

I kissed her again, then brushed my lips down the side of her neck as I fondled her breasts.  They felt enormous but firm and I wished I could slide my cock between them.  I heard her sigh and felt her hand brush the front of my trousers.  I reached under her maternity dress and felt for her panties, sliding my hand between her legs.  I could feel their silken texture.  I stooped down in front of her and, reaching with the other hand under her dress, pulled her panties down to her ankles.  She stepped out of them and I picked them up and put them in my pocket before standing up again. 

She undid my belt and unzipped my fly, letting my trousers slide to my knees, then pulled down my boxers.  My cock bobbed up, oozing precum.  She took it in her hand and stroked it, her palm sliding along its length.  I backed towards the chair and sat down.  She let go of my cock and turned around then backed towards me.

“Take my cock and guide it into you,” I said, “take your time.”

She straddled me, standing on her toes as she gripped my cock and rubbed it over her slit.  Then she rubbed her clit with it several times, before rubbing it on her labia again, spreading my precum, before slowly sitting down on it.  I slid into her remarkably easily as she put her hands on the arms of the chair and supported herself.  Soon her butt was resting on my thighs and my cock was nicely encased by her vagina.  Not too deep as the position didn’t allow it, but certainly well in. 

I could feel her insides gripping my shaft, and my glans was nudging her cervix.  She would have to lean back against me so that the angle changed and I’d slide under it, and that is exactly what she did, before starting to rock back and forth on me, making my cock slide in and out about an inch.  I grabbed her tits and palpitated them, feeling the firm flesh.

sandrawalton01
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sandrawalton01

“You’ll make them wet,” she gasped, “my milk will come out.”

“So what,” I replied, “it’s nice, isn’t it?’

“Yes,” she breathed, “it is very nice.”

And so we fucked in the study in Amanda’s parents’ house at Amanda’s wedding reception.  My cock buried in Dave’s wife’s cunt while she was pregnant with my child.  She would orgasm on my cock while he drank too much in the marquee outside.  I would cum inside her and fill her cunt with my semen, which would still be inside her when she returned to him.  I would keep her panties, so there would be nothing to stop it trickling down her thighs, making them sticky, as she sat next to him.  He was being cuckolded and he didn’t know it.

Jenny was now gasping as she fucked me, making noises like “aaah” and “ooooo” and “mmmm”.  My cock felt warm and sensitive.  I wanted to move my hips and fuck, but deliberately kept still.  I could feel my arousal levels heightening and an urge to cum, but tried to control it.  I let go of Jenny’s tits and lifted her maternity dress as high as I could so that I could get to her bra underneath it.  It was a front clasp and I managed to undo it so that it fell apart and freed her tits for my hands.  I grabbed her nipples between my thumb and forefinger with each hand and played with them, rubbing them with the milk that oozed out.

“Oh Alan, my darling, oh that’s beautiful.  Oh you’re going to make me cum. Oh dear. Ooooooh.”

Her cunt clutched at my cock and spasmed.  The muscles in her vagina rippled and massaged my shaft then gripped hard as she held her breath then let it out slowly. I started moving, fucking her from below.  She let out a cry and a stream of liquid flowed out of her cunt around the base of my cock then down onto my balls.

“Aaargh,” she cried, “oh fuck,” her cunt spasming rhythmically.  I carried on fucking as she held still.  I couldn’t move very much, but it was enough.  She stayed in that tense state for a few minutes, not moving at all, then gradually relaxed and leaned heavily against me. 

“My god, I needed that,” she said breathlessly, “now I want to feel your climax,  I want to feel you pulse inside me.”

She reached down and fondled my balls, rolling them around with her fingers, then rubbed her fingers round the base of my shaft which wasn’t inside her, moving the skin over the hardness underneath.  After a while she encircled the base of my shaft with her fingers and started masturbating me, her palm grazing my balls.

“Your penis is really thick,” she said, “my fingers won’t go all the way round.”

I could feel my cock getting harder and my balls rising in my sac as she stimulated me.  My little movements inside were tickling my glans to the point where I felt it would explode.  My breathing became ragged and my pulse was pounding in my ears.  I lost control of my movements and was now moving inside her in fits and jerks when I felt the tip of my cock flare open as a stream of semen jetted out of the end and splattered against her vaginal walls.

“Aaaaaaah,” I cried as my cock jerked, then I drew in my breath, clenched my muscles and squirted another stream of semen inside her, followed by a few more until my muscles relaxed and I stopped moving.  Then I realised I had been squeezing her breasts and that I was still holding them quite tightly, so I relaxed my grip.

“I felt it!” She cried excitedly, “I felt your urethra expand and I felt your semen shoot up it each time you ejaculated.”

I reached round and held her stomach, rubbing her bump.

“I hope we didn’t disturb our baby,” I said.

“Oh he’s been moving around quite a lot,” she replied, “but I’m sure he likes having his daddy so close.”

“We better get back to the party before we’re missed,” I said.

“You’re right,” she replied and stood up so that my cock fell out of her and down to hit my balls.  It had a thread of semen coming out of it which dribbled onto the floor.  Jenny held a hand under her groin to try and keep everything inside.  It was a losing battle.  I could see semen seeping through her fingers. 

I could also see her wedding and engagement rings glinting as my semen spread over them as it gradually covered the rings that her husband had put on her to claim her body and her fidelity. I found that a real turn-on.

“Where are my panties?” She asked.

“In my pocket.  I’m keeping them.”

“Why? I’m going to drip semen everywhere.”

“Exactly,” I replied, “when you sit next to your husband, my semen will be on your thighs.”

“Ooooo.  You are a filthy man,” she said, but with a big smile.

She stuck her fingers in my mouth and I licked them clean, then stepped up to me so that I could lean down and lick her cunt, after which I licked her breasts where her milk had flowed.

“That’s better,” she said, then leaned over me and sucked my cock clean, after which we both made ourselves look respectable again.

“I’m not sure how much longer we’ll be able to do this,” she said, “I’m due in around seven weeks.”

“Good, that means we’ll be able to do this for another seven weeks,” I responded, “as long as you are comfortable.”

“Oh, I’m comfortable enough, but my bump is getting bigger and gets in the way now.”

“I’m sure we can manage,” I said, rubbing her bump and then giving her a kiss.

I unlocked the door and opened it for her to leave.

“I’ll see you in the marquee,” I said, and she left.

I waited a few minutes then also left and went into the garden, making my way into the marquee. I looked for the table where Jenny had been sitting and saw that she had returned.  Dave was now also there and talking to her.  I was about to go and join them when Sarah appeared.

“Hello, Alan,” she said, “where have you been? I’ve been looking for you.”

“Oh, I went to the house.  I needed the bathroom,” I said.

“That’s just what Jenny said to me,” she said.

“Oh really?” I replied.

“Yes really.  You two were at it, weren’t you?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

“Bullshit.  She’s got the freshly-fucked glow about her.  I bet your cock is still wet and sticky.”

“No it’s not.  Would you like to check?”

“Not really, but I would like to know if you fucked her.”

“Yes, Sarah, I fucked her, and right now she’s sitting next to her husband with my cum dribbling down her thighs because I have her panties in my pocket.”

“You are something else,” she said, laughing, “I just love the way you play with your cumsluts and their partners.”

“Does that include you?”

“I’m more than a cumslut to you.  I’m the best fuck you’ve ever had and the best you’ll ever have, and you’ll always come back to me. I understand you and give you the freedom you need, but deep down you know we belong together.  We are from the same mould.”

I looked at this slip of a girl and marvelled at her understanding of human nature.  I did view her as one of my fucktoys, but I also knew there was something more there.  There was a meeting of minds and a meeting of fundamental drives in our lives.  She was right; I would return to her.  I would return because she was an exquisite fuck, but I would also return because she thought like I did and understood me so well.  I could talk to her about anything and receive good feedback.  I took her hand then bent down and kissed her tenderly.

“Let’s go and listen to what those two are talking about,” I said.

Hand in hand we walked over to the table at which they were sitting.

“Hello, you two,” Sarah said, “are you having a good time?”

“Yes, very good,” Dave responded, “I was just saying to Jenny it’s a pity she can’t drink at the moment as the champagne is damn good.  Still, it won’t be long before my boy pops out and she’ll be back to normal.”

“How long still?” Sarah asked Jenny.

“About another seven weeks,” she replied.

“Ah.  That’s not so long then.  Are you looking after your wife, Dave?” Sarah asked.

“Of course,” he replied, rubbing her bump.

What a pathetic man, I thought, he wasn’t looking after her at all.  She needed love and attention and being made to feel attractive, but he ignored her needs for the most part.  In his view her pregnant body was a visible sign of his virility rather than a woman who need special care and attention.  Yes, he wanted to make sure everything was alright, but that was because he wanted the end result, to see his son and show him off to the world as the product of his loins.

“Come on, Sarah,” I said, “we should leave these two to enjoy each other’s company.”

I pulled her away and we walked over to the table where some of our usual social set were sitting.  They saw us holding hands and immediately started teasing us.  Sarah told them to grow up, but they didn’t stop, asking when we were moving together, were we an item, was marriage in the cards, and all of the other usual things.

Eventually they gave up and moved on to talking about Tim and Amanda and whether he could keep up with her.  Some of the guys had taken her out for a while and knew how much she enjoyed sex.  They also knew that Tim was not as physically oriented.  I listened with interest to all of this, as it supported my thoughts about him.  The conversation continued for some time until there was an announcement that the bride and groom would soon depart and that we should all go into the garden.

Tim and Amanda were standing there, dressed in their going away clothes.  We all congregated in front of them as Amanda got ready to throw her bouquet.  She turned round and tossed it over her shoulder.  It was caught by a young girl that I didn’t know.  Then she reached down and took off her garter, which was blue.  She threw it in the air and somehow it drifted over to me.  I caught it and waved it to everyone.

“Oh Alan, you’re next,” Amanda shouted.

Then the two of them walked to their car which had been suitably decorated, and drove away.  I turned to Sarah.

“I think I’ll have to return this item to her,” I said, holding out the garter.

“Give her some time,” she replied.

“I’m not sure she’ll wait,” I said.

“I need to go.  George is taking me out to dinner tonight,” she said.

“Oh, OK.  I’m going to go too.  Have a good time tonight.”

We kissed briefly and off she went.  I walked to my car and drove home.  Once home I had a shower and changed into a bathrobe before sitting down in the living room with a brandy.  It had been quite a good day.  Mandy was married at last, but would be back in my bed soon; Sarah was out with George tonight but getting closer to me; I’d fucked Jenny and kept her panties. She’d sat with her husband as my cum dribbled down her inner thighs.

I wondered what Sunday would bring …

 

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments