Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next morning, my cock was still sore after my marathon weekend with Jenny, but I was feeling very contented.  I went to work at the usual time and was soon immersed in my daily activities.  Jenny rang shortly before lunch.

“Hello Alan, how are you today?”

“Not too bad, thanks, although my cock is still a bit sore after its non-stop workout.  What about you?”

“I’m on top of the world,” she answered, “but like you, I’m a bit sore and my pelvic muscles ache.  I haven’t used them like that in years.  Also, your semen is still dribbling out of me and wetting my panties.”

“What about Dave?” I asked, “did you have any trouble with him?”

“No, not at all.  He was tired when he got home, so he went to bed quite early.”

I thought of him lying in the bed where I’d fucked his wife so many times during the last two days and wondered if he could smell our sex. 

“When can I see you again?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she replied, “I haven’t yet worked out what’s going on this week.  I’ll let you know once it’s all clear.”

“OK,” I replied, “I’ll wait to hear from you.”

She rang off, leaving me wondering when I would next hear from her.

The rest of the day was fairly uneventful and ended up with a few of us going to the local pub.  One of them, Sarah, knew Jenny and Dave and was sometimes at the same parties.  She asked me if I’d seen them recently.

“I saw them at a party a few months ago,” I said, “Dave was quite drunk, but Jenny was the same as ever.”

“I don’t know how she puts up with him,” Sarah said, “he’s always drunk and chasing girls, she really deserves better.”

“Understanding what holds couples together is beyond most of us,” I said, “but Jenny obviously loves him and is willing to overlook his faults.”

“Yes, I know, but I’ve no idea what she sees in him. He’s rude and thinks he’s God’s gift to women, which is a joke given the size of his prick.”

“Ouch,” I said, “that’s unkind.  Anyway, how would you know?”

“Oh, he’s tried it on with me,” she said, “the stupid wanker thought I’d be impressed if he took it out of his pants.  Well, I wasn’t impressed with him doing that, and even less with what it looked like, scrawny little prick.”

Hmm, I thought, that’s an interesting piece of information, and filed it away in my mind for the future.

“On the other hand,” she continued, “I’ve heard that yours is very different.”

“Sarah!” I exclaimed, “My private parts are just that, private.  I don’t want people talking about them.”

In truth, I was quite flattered.  What man wouldn’t want to be discussed in glowing terms by women?

“Oh, don’t pretend to be shocked, Alan,” she replied, “you’ve got a reputation as a bit of a player, although I must say I’ve never heard a bad word about you.”

“That’s because I’m a quiet, shy fellow, who keeps himself to himself,” I said.

“And a bit of a bullshitter,” she responded, laughing.

“Would you like another drink?” I said, trying to change the subject.

“Yes please,” she answered, “another glass of Chablis.”

I went to the bar and ordered a Chablis for her and a glass of red for myself, then took the drinks back to where we were all standing.  Sarah was talking to another woman but saw me coming back and reached out to take her glass.

“Thanks, Alan.  Have you met Amanda? She works in accounts.”

I had met Amanda.  I’d met her several months ago and actually had a short fling with her before she moved in with her boyfriend. 

“Yes,” I said, “I know Amanda quite well,” before turning to Amanda and saying “how are you, Mandy? We haven’t spoken for a while.”

“Hello Alan,” she said, “I’m great, thank you, and you?”

“Really good,” I said, “and how’s Tim?”

“He’s great too, thanks.  We’re getting married in two months,” she replied.

“Congratulations,” I said, “he’s a lucky man to be marrying you.  I’m sure you guys will be very happy.”

“Thank you,” she said, “I hope you’ll be able to come to the wedding.”

“You two know each other,” Sarah exclaimed, “Mandy, why didn’t you tell me you knew Alan?”

“Oh Sarah,” Amanda replied, “I was trying to be discreet.  Alan and I had a thing around the time I met Tim and I didn’t want anybody to know about it.”

It was actually more than that.  Amanda had already met Tim before I started an affair with her.  It was only when I made it clear that I didn’t want any commitments that she decided to end our affair and move in with him.  Even after that we still got together a few times. She was an uninhibited lover and was always ready to try something new or different.

“Hey guys, can we change the subject?” I said, “I really don’t want to talk about this or listen to others talking about it.”

“No we can’t,” Sarah said, “this is far too interesting.  Amanda, is Alan the ‘best fuck of my life’ you’ve been talking about?”

“Shut up, Sarah,” she replied, blushing furiously, “you’re asking too many questions.”

Sarah turned to me.

“Oh wow,” she said, “I told you I’d heard rumours about you.  Now I know.  I bet you’re the guy fucking Jenny too.  There are rumours that she’s having an affair and I must say she’s been looking very satisfied with herself recently.”

“God you’re a fantasist, Sarah,” I said, “I told you I hadn’t seen her and Dave for months.”

“Yes, you did,” she said, “but then you would, wouldn’t you?  Anyway, if you are, you’re certainly making her happy, so don’t stop.”

“Give over, Sarah, it’s enough now,” I said, and moved over to talk to some of the others.  I glanced back and saw that she and Amanda were giggling together.

After another twenty minutes or so I decided I would head off home.  I didn’t say goodbye as I didn’t want to break up the gathering, instead, I put down my glass and walked off quietly, hoping no one would notice. 

When I arrived home I made some coffee and sat down in the living room thinking about what had been said at the pub.  I didn’t care that women were talking about me, in fact, I liked it, but I did worry that my affair with Jenny would become more public. I didn’t want anything to happen that might interfere with the enjoyment we were experiencing.  I decided I would have to tell her what had happened, but that would have to wait until tomorrow as I couldn’t phone her at home.

I made myself some dinner then settled down to watch television before having a bath somewhat later on and then going to bed.  Usually, I fall asleep quite quickly, but this time I couldn’t.  My mind was full of Jenny and her exquisite body.  God, if only she were there so I could fuck her, but she wasn’t.  That made me think that I needed to work out something so that I could get her to come round when I wanted her.  Eventually, I drifted off to sleep.

I woke the next morning feeling bright and refreshed, so when I got to the office I felt able to deal with everything quite easily. The first thing I did was go round to accounts to find Amanda.  She was looking a bit worse for wear, so had probably spent much longer at the pub.

“Hello Mandy,” I said, “I’m sorry about Sarah last night.”

“Oh that’s alright,” she said, “Sarah is Sarah and I do like her.  She wanted to know all about you, so I told her about our time together.  I think she’ll try to get you into her bed.”

“I’m not interested,” I said, “she’s not my type and anyway she’s too gossipy.”

“Yes, that she is, but her lovers seem to have a good time with her.  They always go back for more.”

“I must get to my desk now,” I said, “make sure you send me an invitation for your wedding.”

“I will,” she said.

When I got back to my desk, I telephoned Jenny and told her everything that had happened. She was upset at her husband’s behaviour but didn’t seem surprised.

“We need to be careful,” I said, “if others are noticing us, it won’t be long before Dave starts asking questions.”

“Well I might just tell him that if he wants to stay with me he’ll have to accept that I want someone else too,” she said.

“I’m not too sure that would work.  If he didn’t, that would be the end of your marriage.  Would you be happy with that?” I asked.

“No,” she replied.

“Well then, let’s just take it slowly.  Will I see you this week?”

“I think Friday night will work,” she said, “is that OK?”

“It’s not really soon enough, but better than nothing,” I responded.

“OK then, I’ll call you tomorrow,” she said, “bye for now.”

“Bye,” I said and put down the phone. Friday was far too far away.  I would have to do something before then.

There was a knock on my door.  I looked up and saw Sarah.

“Have you come to apologise for your poor behaviour last night?” I asked.

“Of course not,” she said, “I don’t do apologies.  Besides, Amanda should have told me she’d had a fling with you.  She’s a close friend and we share things.”

I looked at Sarah.  She was a slightly built woman, a few years older than me.  She had short, dark hair, large brown eyes, and a wide mouth with full lips.  She can’t have been more than five feet tall and was very slim with a small bust and narrow hips, although she did have a nicely rounded butt.  I guessed she couldn’t weigh more than ninety pounds.  What she lacked in size, however, she more than made up in attitude.  She wasn’t really my kind of woman, but then she wasn’t a turn-off either.

“So what do you want, Sarah?”

“I want you to fuck me,” she replied.

“You what?” I almost shouted. “You can’t come in here and just say that you want me to fuck you.  It’s not how things are done.”

“Why not?” she asked. “You’re single and so am I, and I think we might enjoy it.”

“You just want to see what the other girls are talking about,” I said.

“Oh Alan,” she said, “I’ve seen and fucked lots of big cocks, so it’s not that it would be a novel experience for me.  Of course, I’m interested to see what the others are talking about, but it’s really more that I’m a bit put out that you’ve screwed the others and not bothered with me.  I think you’ll find that’s a mistake.” 

Well, I couldn’t fault her for being forward and, as luck would have it, her timing was fortuitous as Jenny was off-limits at least until Friday.

“Well, I’ve never had a proposition like this,” I said, “but there’s a first time for everything.  Come round to my place after work tomorrow and let’s see how things develop.” 

I wrote down my address and gave it to her, although she probably knew it anyway from Amanda.  She left my office with a smile on her face.

After that, the rest of the day seemed remarkably uninteresting and I went home thinking that I should tidy up a bit in preparation for the following evening.

I managed to tidy things away quite quickly, then cooked a quick spaghetti bolognese.  I watched some television afterwards and then had a bath before going to bed.

I woke up the following morning with an enormous erection but ignored it, thinking that I should conserve my energy for the evening.  After my usual morning routine, I went to the office, arriving a little earlier than usual.  There was a note on my desk from Sarah letting me know that she would arrive around seven thirty that evening.  I thought that she might want something to eat, so made a mental note to buy something on the way home.

Jenny rang me mid-morning.  She sounded in good spirits and asked if I was OK.  I told her that I missed her and that waiting until Friday was really difficult.  She agreed but said unfortunately that’s what we had to do.

The day passed quite quickly and soon I was on my way home.  I picked up some provisions for a quick Italian, should it be necessary, before letting myself into my home.  Once there, I set out a drinks tray with some snacks, selected some music to put on the player, then settled down to wait for Sarah.  She arrived a little late and carried a bottle of wine.  She was dressed in a cream blouse and black slacks which flared out at the bottom, accentuating her lithe body.

“What do you think?” she said, twirling around.

“Not bad,” I said, “but you should put on a little weight.”

“I eat like a horse,” she replied, “but never seem to put on an ounce.  Why don’t you show me around?”

“OK,” I said, and proceeded to give her a little tour of my home.  When we got to the bedroom she jumped onto the bed and bounced on it.

“This is where you’re going to fuck me,” she said, “right here where you’ve fucked all those other girls, but this time you’re going to go wild.”

“Oh yes?” I said, “and what makes you think I haven’t already gone wild with other girls and why do you think you could make me go wild?”

“Experience,” she said, “you’ve never had a girl like me.”

“That’s for sure,” I responded, “then let’s not waste any more time.  Show me what you can do.”

“Sure,” she said, bouncing off the bed, “let’s take a look.”

She reached for my belt and loosened the buckle, unhooked the waistband of my trousers, pulled down the zip, and then tugged my trousers and boxer shorts down until they were around my ankles, exposing my cock which was hanging down.

“Oh my, that does look nice,” she said, lifting my balls in the palm of her one hand as she stroked the top of my glans with her other hand.  “I like a hairy man and you’ve got lots of it.  I must say, however, that I expected your cock to be bigger.”

“Oh, it’ll get a lot bigger,” I said, “I’m a grower, not a shower, and once it’s grown it stays that way for a long time.”

“Hmmmm,” she said, “let’s see.”

She dropped down onto her knees and took me into her mouth, sucking my cock all the way in until my pubic hair was against her nose, then started swirling her tongue around my shaft, licking the underside, her tongue tickling my frenulum.  My cock responded pretty quickly, rapidly growing thicker and longer.  I could see her lips stretched around my shaft and then felt my glans scrape her palate.  She pulled back from me and held my now erect cock between her fingers.  It looked huge against her tiny hand.

“Oh wow, you do grow,” she said, “you really do have a fat cock.  I love those veins, too, and how they stand out, with the big head and the way your large urethra makes the underside bulge.  I’m going to have fun with this one.”

She rested my glans on her tongue and started to masturbate me.  It wasn’t long before I started dribbling precum onto her tongue and watching it slide off down her throat as she gulped.  She closed her mouth around me and started sucking, moving up and down my shaft.  I put my hand behind her head and started fucking her mouth, my balls swinging against her chin.  She gagged a bit but soon stopped as she adjusted to having me so deep.  I felt her fingers behind my balls tickling me then gradually move back until she reached my anus and inserted a finger.  She pushed a bit deeper and found my prostate.  I yelped and my cock jerked, but she ignored me and massaged my prostate while she sucked me.  It felt damn good and I might have cum if she hadn’t pulled her mouth off me.

“No,” she said, “your first cum is going to be inside my cunt.  After that, you can cum in my mouth.”

I looked at her then picked her up off her knees and laid her on the bed.  I undid her slacks and pulled them down then opened her blouse and, pulling her shoulders forward, eased it off her.  She lay in front of me dressed only in her bra and thong.  Her tits were small, but I could see through the transparent material that she had quite large areolae and very big nipples that stuck out.  I reached behind her and unfastened her bra, pulling it off and throwing it on the floor, then I grasped her thong and ripped it off her to reveal her cunt.  It looked tiny, a closed slit with some wispy pubic hair, but with a large bump at the top.  She obviously had a sizeable clitoris hidden in there.

“My God, you’re tiny,” I exclaimed, “I’ll never fit in there.”

“Oh don’t worry, you will,” she replied, “I’m rather like you, a grower.  I’ve had big cocks and they’ve all gone in.  Now come and suck my tits and don’t be too careful.”

I got on the bed next to her and fastened my mouth over her left tit, sucking in the nipple between my teeth so that I scraped skin.  It felt very hard and rubbery.  I grabbed it with my teeth and moved my head around, tugging it.

“Oh yes,” she said, “that’s it.  Bite me.”

I grabbed her right tit in my hand and pinched the nipple hard.

“Ah fuck,” she said, and I felt her hips lift off the bed.  I let go of her right nipple and rubbed her slit while my teeth tugged on her left tit.  I felt her outer labia start to part as she ground her hips into the bed.  I let go of her nipple and tried to suck all of her tit into my mouth.  She wasn’t big and I managed to get most of it inside me as I bit gently on her tit.  She shrieked and I felt her slit open some more and her hand grabbing my cock.

I moved my mouth to her other tit and sucked that too, this time leaving red marks on it where I’d bitten her.  Her outer labia had now opened up quite a lot and I was able to feel her inner labia.  They were slimy with her juices.  I let go of her tit and moved down to look at her cunt.  Her inner labia were a deep pink and glistening.  They were unusually large and had unfurled to hang down from her cunt which had now opened up.  Her clit was huge and standing out, making the top of her labia tent.  I would never have imagined that her small hips could have hidden such a large cunt and marvelled at how sexy it looked between her narrow hips.

“Fucking hell,” I said, “you weren’t joking.  I’m going to enjoy fucking that.”

“Stop talking and put your fat cock inside me,” she said, “and don’t hold back, push hard and get inside.”

I got off the bed and pulled her legs towards me so that her cunt was at the edge, then lifted up her hips and thrust my cock into her, hard.

“Christ,” she cried, “that hurts.”

I stopped pushing so that she could adjust.

“Don’t stop, you idiot, fuck me.”

“If that’s what you want,” I said, and plunged into her ignoring her noises.  My cock was now completely inside her.

“Fuck me,” she shouted, “fuck me as hard as you can,” and swivelled her hips.

I watched my cock bury itself inside her, her labia dragging on my shaft.  It looked almost obscene, my cock inside this tiny body.  But it also looked extremely exciting, almost pornographic.  Then I started fucking her, hard with deliberate long strokes.  Her body was moving around as I fucked her, changing the angle of my cock inside so that I could feel my corona rubbing against the walls of her vagina.  I grabbed her thighs and pulled her closer, pounding in and out of her.  She was so slightly built that I could see the shape of my cock making her abdomen bulge as I pummelled her cunt.  She had now wrapped her legs around my waist and was fucking me back vigorously.  I reached down and felt for her clitoris, pushing it down on my shaft.

“Ayeee,” she screeched, “Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh shit, that feels fucking good.”

Soon she started thrashing around, rolling her head from side to side.  She beat her hands on the bed then grabbed the bedclothes and pulled them.  I felt her muscles tense and her cunt milking my cock, spasming and rippling.  God, she was good.  She fucked just like Jenny.  Then she gave a shout and I felt her spray on me, not once, but several times. She just tilted up her cunt and squirted it out.  I speeded up as she did, fucking her for all I was worth until I couldn’t hold back and a huge surge of semen shot up my shaft and erupted inside her, spraying sperm all around her vagina.

“Oh God,” she cried, “oh God, oh God, oh God,” as I continued to pump my semen into her and feel it swirl around my cock.  My nerves were on fire as I came, and I felt the most incredible feeling of pleasure with each ejaculation as her vagina massaged my cock.  Then slowly the feelings subsided and we both stopped moving.  She unhooked her feet and moved her legs off my waist to dangle down the side of the bed.  I could feel my semen dribbling down my balls as it seeped out of her cunt.  I leaned over her, my hands on the bed, and licked her face.

“Good enough for you?” I asked.

“The best,” she replied, “what about me?”

“Unbelievable,” I said, “why did I wait so long?”

She smiled.

“I told you,” she said, “but we can catch up, and the night is young.”

“I hope you’re on birth control,” I said.

“Of course I am,” she replied.

“Pity,” I said, “I like the gamble.  I’d like to see whether your lust would overcome your fear of pregnancy.”

“Well, you won’t.”

“I think I need a drink.  Let’s go into the living room.”

I put my arms underneath her and picked her up while we were still joined by my cock.  She was so light it was easy.  She put her arms around my neck and her legs back around my waist and gripped me with them as I carried her into the living room, before sitting us down on the sofa.

“You’re still hard,” she said.

“I told you that I would remain hard,” I said, “I’m lucky that way.”

“Oh good,” she said, “a challenge to see if I can get you so fucked out that you go soft.”

“I’m sure you could,” I said, “and it would be most enjoyable doing it.”

“You’re a nice man, Alan, considerate and surprisingly modest.”

We sat like that for several minutes, gathering ourselves.  I brushed my lips on hers and explored her mouth as she responded.  She was a good kisser with lovely sensual lips.  I also played with her nipples, twisting and tugging them.  She seemed to like that.

MillyWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MillyWest

“Do you think my tits are OK?” she asked.

“Of course they are,” I replied, “and they suit you.”

“I wish they were bigger,” she said.

“They seem just right for you,” I said, “and they clearly bring you lots of pleasure.”

“Lie down on the sofa, Alan, I want to fuck you.”

I turned sideways very carefully then lay back.  Sarah moved with me so that we remained joined by my cock as she sat on me.  She leaned down and kissed me, then licked my nipples before fondling my chest hairs.

“You’re a sexy bastard. I bet you’ve broken many hearts.”

“Oh, I don’t know,” I said, “maybe a few but not intentionally.”

“Shut up now and keep still,” she said. Then began clenching and relaxing her cunt around my cock.  It felt damn nice.

“Can you feel that?” she asked.

“What do you think?” I responded, jerking my cock.

“Shhh.  Don’t do anything.”

I felt her move her hips ever so slightly and a glorious sensation around my glans as something in her vagina tickled my corona.  My cock jerked again and she smiled. Then she changed position slightly and once again I felt unbelievable sensations, but this time on the underside of my cock. Then another position change and more different feelings.  It wasn’t long before my cock was back at full strength and totally rigid, after which it must have been at least half an hour that we continued like this until I couldn’t stand it anymore.

“I’ve got to cum,” I said, “I’m so on edge that I could scream.  You’ve got to make me cum.”

She looked at me and smiled and carried on moving.

“Another half an hour at least,” she said, “just let your mind wander.”

I looked up at her face. She looked so serene and untroubled.  I tried to control my feelings and just enjoy the sensations, thinking about all manner of ordinary things when suddenly it all fell into place.  I felt the tension draining out of my body and being replaced with total calm.  My body felt utterly relaxed, yet I was aware of everything that was happening to it.  I visualised my cock inside her vagina, seeing her insides scraping at my shaft and droplets of precum emerging from my cock, but I felt no urgent need to cum.  Instead, I just floated in a sea of pleasurable sensations, enjoying my feelings.  It was a most incredible experience and seemed to go on forever, until I felt a change in Sarah’s movements.  That created a new sensation for me and, in my mind’s eye, I saw a stream of semen shoot out of the end of my cock and splatter against the wall of her vagina before dropping down in a rope still connected to my slit and pooling inside her.  At the same time an immeasurable calm flooded over me and I felt as if I were floating in the air.

“Aaaah,” Sarah sighed, “you came.  Now wasn’t that different?”

“It was beautiful,” I said, “absolutely incredible.  I’ve never cum like that before.”

“That was probably the longest orgasm you’ve ever experienced,” she said, “you were in touch with your sexual feelings for more than twenty minutes before you climaxed.  Now that you’ve been there, you’ll always want to go back and, with more practice, it will become habitual.  Now, let’s go and have something to eat.  I’m starving.  After that, you can fuck me until I can’t walk.”

She lifted herself off me.  My cock popped out of her and slapped down onto my stomach, followed by a torrent of semen that flooded out all over my abdomen.

“Oh yummy,” she said, scooping it up and sucking her fingers, “shit you came a lot. It’s going to be dribbling out of me for ages.”

She jumped off and ran into the bedroom holding her cunt, before returning with her torn thong pressed against it.

“Have you got any jockeys I can wear?” she asked. “This thing is useless since you ripped it to shreds.”

“Of course,” I replied, and fetched some for her.  She put them on over the sodden little ball that was left of her thong.

We went into the kitchen and made some pasta with the ingredients I had bought, then sat down with the red wine she’d brought with her.

“Are you going to fuck Mandy before she gets married?” she asked.

“God no,” I replied, “she’s committed to Tim.  I don’t want to fuck up her relationship.”

“Stop making decisions for other people, Alan.  If she wants to remain true to Tim, she’ll turn you down.  If she doesn’t and wants to fuck you, let her.  It’s her decision and she’s old enough to make it.”

I thought about her answer.  She was right, I did make decisions for others, but I thought it was right to do so.  Maybe I shouldn’t.  Maybe I should ask her.  Besides, I wasn’t all that consistent.  I was quite happily fucking someone else’s wife and intended to carry on doing so.

“And what about Jenny?  You are having an affair with her, aren’t you?”

“Sarah, I most certainly wouldn’t tell you or anyone else if I were having an affair with Jenny.  That would not be proper.”

She laughed.

“Jenny is a good friend, Alan, we’ve been close for years.  We even went on a sex course together with her boyfriend at the time who I was fucking as well although she didn’t know it.”

Well, that explained the tantric sex we’d just had.  I had already identified that she was doing the same stuff as Jenny, but it hadn’t occurred to me that they’d learned it together.  I decided I was going to attend something similar.

“Ah,” I said, “that explains what you just did to me.  Perhaps I should attend one of these courses.”

“Oh do let me know if you do,” she said, “I’d love to practice with you.”

“You can practice with me any time, Sarah.  If you ever feel randy, just give me a call.  I’d like to be able to call you too.”

“I’d love that,” she said, “now we can call ourselves fuck-buddies.”

I laughed, but in reality, this wasn’t a bad outcome.  I would now have a Jenny-mark II as a standby when the real Jenny wasn’t available.  My only concern was them finding out about each other.

“Right, now that that’s settled, it’s time for you to fuck me again.”

“Oh God, Sarah, don’t be ridiculous.  I can’t fuck you now, I need a break to recover.  My cock needs time to get its strength back and my balls need time to produce more sperm.”

“That’s bullshit,” she said, “you’ve had half an hour and that’s long enough at your age.  Besides, I’ve heard about some of your weekend marathons.”

She stood up and took my hand, pulling me after her into the bedroom, then pushed me backwards onto the bed before taking the jockeys off herself and climbing onto me.  She moved her cunt over my face, rubbing it on my mouth and nose.  I stuck my tongue in her hole and licked the remnants of my cum before licking up her slit and under her clit.

“Ah, yes,” she said, “that’s nice,” and pumped her hips up and down, smearing my chin with my cum.

I pushed her hips away and looked at her cunt which was just a few inches away.  She had a huge clitoris, almost like a miniature penis.  It had a thick shaft covered by folds of skin with a little knob, like a cockhead, sticking out of the end.  No wonder she got such enjoyment from sex.

I put my lips over her clit and sucked it hard so that it slid into my mouth, my tongue flicking over the emerging tip.  I could feel its heat in my mouth as it stiffened.  Sarah arched her back and thrust her hips forward, making little fucking movements as I sucked.

“Oh fuck, that’s good,” she exclaimed breathlessly, “oh God I love it.”

I bit gently with my teeth as I sucked her clit, raking them along her shaft.

“Aaaargh,” she screamed, “oh shit,” her body tense as I continued sucking and releasing her clit.

Her responses had, of course, regenerated my erection and I was as hard as hell.  I decided that I’d had enough of this and was going to fuck her, so I let go of her clit and lifted her body off me.  She rolled off to the side of me.

“What are you doing?” she shouted.

“Get on your knees,” I said, “you wanted fucking and that’s what you’re going to get.”

She rolled on her stomach and then up on her knees, her head on the bed.  Her butt was high in the air and I could see her cunt open and ready.  I rubbed my cock on her slit then thrust inside her all the way in one movement.

“Aaargh,” she cried, “fuck me that’s sore.”

“Bullshit.  You enjoy it,” I said, giving her butt a smack, “you wanted my cock to fuck you into next week.”

I leaned down and grabbed her tits, pinching her nipples.

“Ayeee,” she cried, but her cunt grabbed at my cock and clenched around it.  Sarah liked rough, raw sex.  That had become apparent and that was what she was going to get.  I wasn’t going to be brutal, but I was going to subjugate her, take her and use her.  She’d made it clear that was what she liked.

I ploughed into her cunt, thrusting hard and deep then pulling almost out and waiting before driving all the way in again in one stroke.  I cupped her small tits, squeezing them and pinching her nipples, then rubbing my palms over them.

She fucked me back, rolling her hips and rotating around my cock.  I could feel her insides churning around me.  Sometimes my cock hit her cervix before sliding over it, other times it just banged into the back of her vagina.  I fucked her relentlessly, never stopping or slowing down.  She was now wailing all the time, long ‘aaaahs’ and ‘ooohs’.  Whenever I hit her cervix she made an ‘ooof’ sound.  I stuck a finger into her mouth and she bit on it, then licked it, then sucked it.  I left it in her mouth while I moved my other hand to play with her clit, gripping the shaft with my thumb and forefinger and masturbating it.  She cried and bit my finger again.

I was now driving in and out of her cunt hard and fast, my balls tight against my shaft when I felt her cunt start to spasm, clenching and releasing my cock.  Her legs began shaking and she beat her hands on the bed.  She sucked my finger as if it were my cock.  Then I felt her legs start to slide apart and her body sink down on the bed still with her butt raised. I sank down with her, lying on her back and hammering my cock in and out of her.  She pulled her mouth off my finger and started whimpering then murmuring my name over and over until I felt her body slump and she stopped moving.

“Hey,” I gasped, “what are you doing? I haven’t cum yet.”

“I can’t,” she said, “I can’t cum anymore.  I’ll suck you off.  You can cum in my mouth.”

“No, Sarah,” I said, “I want to cum in your cunt and that’s where I’m going to cum, but I want to watch your face.  I’m going to pull out and turn you over, then put my cock back inside you.”

I pulled out my cock and she turned over. I could see her large cunt gaping, waiting for my cock to invade again.

“Put your knees on your chest,” I said.

She lifted her knees and held them to her chest.  I pushed my cock back inside her cunt, but not too deep, then lay forward on her so that she could put her legs over my shoulders.  Then, looking deep into her eyes, I started fucking her again, but not too hard as her vagina needed to adjust.

“God you’re a bastard,” she said, “but you do know how to use that thing.”

“And you’re a dirty girl who loves to fuck.  But you also like a bit of rough.  You like a man to dominate you and use you, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do, to use you for my pleasure. I want to hear you scream and lose control until you feel completely fucked and beg me to stop, but I’ll only do that when I’ve had enough.”

I felt her shiver as I said that and then I felt her cunt clutch at my cock, squeezing it and sucking it in.  She looked up at me with sparkling eyes.

“Alright cowboy, let’s see if you can do it.  Let’s see how long you last.”

‘Cheeky bitch,” I said, and with a flick of my hips drove my cock deep inside her.  She yelped as I hit the back of her vagina, then smiled at me.  This position shortens the vagina, so it was inevitable that I’d hit it. After that I started fucking her in earnest, my hands on the bed supporting me.  She held my forearms and stared at me, her face still smiling as I pummelled in and out, fucking her like a rag doll as she bounced up and down on the bed. 

Then I felt her cunt start massaging me, trying to milk my cock.  It felt exquisite and I knew that I wasn’t going to last.  As much as I tried to concentrate on thinking about other things, she was going to make me cum, until suddenly it dawned on me that I was being a typical, stupid male who thought that strength and power win the battle.  It wouldn’t. I would need to win this on her battleground.

I stopped moving, my cock lodged at the back of her vagina.  My glans was underneath her cervix, the top of my corona touching its entrance.  I flexed my pelvic muscle which made my cock expand and jerk, rubbing her cervix and expanding her vaginal walls.  Her eyes widened.  I waited a while then did it again and was rewarded with an intake of breath.  Then I started making tiny movements inside her, just enough for her to feel my cock stimulating her vaginal walls as I slid one hand in between us and felt for a nipple.

I could feel her cunt moving on my cock, but my mind was now at peace and simply enjoying it.  I had managed to quell the urgency to cum.  My fingers found her nipple and grasped it then rubbed it against my chest feeling its rubbery hardness.  I saw her eyes go dreamy and she licked her lips.  I leaned forward and kissed her, my tongue in her mouth and licking hers. She drew in her breath sharply.

Her cunt was now clenching and relaxing rhythmically around my cock.  Her vagina felt much more slippery inside. Whether that was because of my precum or hers, I didn’t know.  Her cervix felt harder against my glans.  I moved my mouth to her ear and sucked her earlobe, then whispered into her ear.

“Can you see my cock inside your cunt, Sarah?  It’s deep inside dribbling precum into you.  Your cervix is pressed against my glans and open, waiting for my sperm to swim through it and into your womb, looking for your eggs.  All your body wants is for my cock to spray semen inside you, to inseminate you.”

“Oh God yes,” she cried and raked her fingernails across my back as she tried to fuck me.

I leaned back and pulled my cock out, letting it wave in the air between us.

“No, no,” she shouted, “put it back.”

I rubbed it up and down her slit as she tilted her hips trying to get it in, then slowly slid it deep inside her again.

‘’Aaaaaaaah.”  She gave a long drawn-out sigh as I bottomed out and started my gentle movements again.  I watched her face screw up in concentration and heard her breathing become more ragged.

“Alan, Alan, Alan,” she whispered, over and over again, then “oh God I want you.  Oh shit, this is so beautiful. Oh, God. Oh, I’m going to cum.”

I felt her cunt spasm, clutch my cock, then relax. Then again and again and again.  That was my cue to start fucking her hard. I drove in and out of her, fucking her through her orgasm, sliding almost all the way out then all the way in again.  She screamed, a long loud scream and thrashed around under me, flinging her head from side to side.  She scratched my back, raking her nails over my shoulders.

“Aaaaaargh.  Oh. Oh. Oh…..”

I was going to cum.  I didn’t want to, but I wouldn’t be able to stop myself.  I felt my body tense and I couldn’t hold off any longer. My cock felt like a rod of steel and my nerves were screaming as the muscle at the base of my cock contracted and squeezed my semen up through my urethra to spray into her cunt. 

“Alan!” she shouted, then went limp.  My cock jerked again as I ejaculated for the second time, but it wasn’t very intense.  I’d cum so much earlier in the evening that there simply wasn’t much left.  Another weak jerk and I collapsed onto her back.  We lay like that for ages, still coupled with our hearts beating wildly.  My cock was starting to shrink and I could feel it retreating. It wasn’t long before it slipped out of her.  I lifted my body off her and lay on my back at her side, completely exhausted.  She turned on her side and cuddled up to me, a hand on my chest.

“That was beautiful,” she said, “no, more than that, it was spectacular, the most intense experience I’ve ever had.”

“Me too,” I said, “you are fantastic. The best lover I’ve ever had.”

“Better than Mandy?”

“No comparison.”

“Better than Jenny?”

“Now how would I know?”

She laughed.

“I thought I might get you there.”

I raised myself on an elbow to look at her, then reached out and stroked her face.  She held her hand over mine.

“I know I’m a good fuck, Alan,” she said, “but I want more than that.  I want to be the best.”

“Sarah, you are the best, and by a long way.”

“But then why do my lovers leave me for someone else?” she said with tears in her eyes.  I rubbed them away with my thumbs and kissed her eyes.

“Because most people think differently about sex,” I said, “you and I are the same.  We love sex, not only the physical pleasure, but also the power and control that comes with it, and the competitive element with others.  That’s different to loving a person and wanting to be with them, sharing dreams and disappointments, successes and failures.  That person may not be the best sexual partner ever or even a good one, but you will want them anyway.”

“I haven’t met anyone like that,” she said, “I’ve met men that I find exciting or interesting but not ones that have made me want to spend the rest of my life with them.  I know I’m not the sexiest-looking woman in the world, especially with these tiny tits, but I need to be wanted.  That’s one of the reasons I like seducing married men or men who are taken.  I want to show those sexy women that I can have their husbands any time I want and that their men will have a far better time with me.”

“Oh Sarah, do you see how similar you are to me?  The difference is that I know it’s just sex and that I’m just scratching an itch, both physically and emotionally.  I don’t expect my liaisons to turn into love.  Now I will tell you about Jenny.  Yes, I am fucking her.  I’m fucking her because her body turns me on and she gives me pleasure.  I’m fucking her because I enjoy cuckolding her husband, taking away his wife.  He doesn’t know about it yet, but one day he will and I’m going to enjoy seeing his face when he realises his wife is my fucktoy.  That power gives me immense pleasure.”

“I knew you were,” she shrieked, “but I thought you wanted a relationship with her.”

“Aha.  So you thought you’d take me away by showing me you’re a better fuck?”

“Yes.”

“You are a better fuck, but I’m not going to stop fucking her.  I like having her as a fucktoy and I intend to humiliate her husband.  I want him to become my beta male.”

“You’re using Jenny.  Don’t you feel bad about that?”

“She’s also using me.  I’ve told her it’s just sex and she says she’s OK with that.”

“You’re a bastard, you know that.  I’m sure she imagines a future with you.  But then I can’t criticise you, as I do the same thing, I use people to satisfy my needs.”

“You’re not to tell Jenny.”

“Will you keep on fucking me?”

“You silly girl.  Why on earth would I run away from the best I’ve ever had?  Of course I’ll carry on.”

“Good,” she said, “Mandy was right.  You’re the best.  Now when are you going to see Jenny again?”

“I’m waiting to hear, but probably on Friday.”

“Can I see you on the weekend?”

“No.  I’m hoping to stay at Jenny’s.”

“Can I stay the night now?”

“Of course you can.”

She snuggled closer to me and I turned on my side away from her so that she could mould herself against my back.  It wasn’t long before we drifted asleep.  I woke in the middle of the night to find her in the same position.  I got out of bed and went round to the other side so that I could lie behind her.  I pulled the duvet up from the bottom of the bed and covered us.  She murmured and wriggled her body as I spooned her, but didn’t wake up.  I soon fell asleep again.

I woke up the next morning before the alarm went off. Sarah had moved onto her back and was still asleep, so I slid carefully out of the bed and went to the bathroom before returning to the bedroom.  She had woken up but not moved.

“Hello handsome,” she said, “how are you feeling?”

“Fucked,” I said, “but nicely so.  And you?”

“The same.”

“It’s a shame we have to go to work,” I said, “but I’m afraid we do and you need to get up.”

She flung back the duvet, revealing her tiny body.  She looked so innocent and vulnerable.  She got off the bed and went into the bathroom.  There was an absolute mess on the bed, crumpled sheets and stains.  I would have to strip it and change the linen.  I followed her into the bathroom to find her looking in the mirror and holding her tits.

“They’re fine,” I said, “they suit your body.  You look so young and fresh.”

She turned round to face me.

“You think so?”

I didn’t say anything.  Instead, I leaned down and sucked them, hard, one after the other, then I left a lovebite on each of them, just under the areola.

“There,” I said, “they’re mine now, they’ve got my mark.”

She looked at me then grabbed my cock and balls and squeezed.

“Ouch,” I yelped, “that hurts.”

“This is mine now, too,” she said, “you can use it on other women, but I have first claim.”

She let me go and we both got ready.  I gave her another pair of jockeys to wear after she reminded me yet again that I’d destroyed her thong.  We then had a quick breakfast of coffee with toast and marmalade.

“I’ll leave now,” she said, “you can leave a bit later.  We don’t want gossip at work.”

“Oh, absolutely,” I said.

We both went to the door and I let her out.  She turned round and kissed me.

“We are good together,” she said, “I had a great time,” and left.

I closed the door and cleared up the breakfast things, after which I stripped the bed and put the sheets on to wash.  The room reeked of sex, so I opened the window to give it a quick airing, then went back to the kitchen and poured myself another coffee and sat down to think about things.

My whole plan looked like it was changing and evolving.  What I’d thought would be a Jenny-mark-II for fucking when I felt like it, looked like becoming a regular fuck instead.  While Sarah didn’t appeal to me physically at all, sex with her was out of this world.  She didn’t have the type of body that attracts me and turns me on and coping with her attitude would be hard work, but I would fuck her morning and night every day if I had the chance.

I needed to re-appraise where I was going with Jenny.  I certainly was immensely attracted to her, both by her looks and her attitude to life.  I very much enjoyed fucking her and I liked the way she wanted me and would do anything for me.  I also really enjoyed cuckolding Dave, even if he didn’t know, and I fully intended to keep his wife as my fucktoy for as long as I could.  What I really wanted to do, however, was to make sure he knew and that he accepted that I was going to be fucking his wife for a long time. Perhaps he might even come to enjoy it. 

 

The next few weeks we’re going to be very interesting indeed…….

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments