Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The after-work fuck at my house seemed to mark a change in the course of my affair with Jenny.  It was as if she had decided to make a commitment to continuing and growing our relationship.  She telephoned me daily and we talked like new lovers always do as they try to learn all about each other and enjoy those snatched moments of pleasure.  We contrived to meet as often as we could, even if it was just for a quick fuck at lunchtime, and generally managed to do so about three times a week.

For me, the arrangement was almost perfect.  I had a sexual partner who was a brilliant lover, open and uninhibited, and ready to do whatever I asked.  There was, of course, a problem of availability but we seemed to be able to cope with that.  There was no talk of love or attachment and no expectation of any deeper emotional involvement.  Jenny regarded me as the more dominant partner and seemed happy to follow that path.  I thought that she might be becoming emotionally involved with me, but deliberately ignored it. 

I very much hoped the relationship would continue.  Not only did it provide me with sexual satisfaction, it also played to some of my inner desires.  I had seduced another man’s wife and she continued to prefer me to her husband.  I gave her more satisfaction than he ever did or could, and she wanted me.  That made me feel very powerful. 

After a few months, the affair was still as hot as ever when one Thursday, I received the call I’d been waiting for.

“Hello, Alan, I’ve got some good news.”

“Hello, Jenny.  What is it?”

“Dave is going away on a rugby weekend.  They are leaving on Friday night and won’t be back until late on Sunday night.”

“Fantastic,” I said, “at last we can spend a weekend together.”

“Yes,” she replied, “I am so looking forward to it.  I’ll even make a special dinner for Friday night to celebrate.”

“All I want is you,” I said, “that will be enough celebration.  I’ll get there straight after work.”

“Great.  Bye for now.”

I replaced the phone, excited at the thought of spending the weekend with her.  I was going to fuck her in all the rooms of their house that we’d missed the first time, then I was going to spend endless hours fucking her in their marital bed.  I wanted to make sure that every time she was in that bed she would think of me and how good my cock felt inside her.

The next day, I packed a small bag and took it to work so that I’d be able to drive straight to her house at the end of the day.  The hours seemed to drag until suddenly it was 6.30 pm and time to go.  I gathered my bag and left, driving to her house.  I parked in an adjacent street and walked the last, short distance before ringing the doorbell.  Jenny opened the door to let me in. She had changed into jeans and a t-shirt and was wearing an apron.  She told me to come in and join her in the kitchen.

I dropped my bag in her bedroom then made my way to the kitchen.  She was standing at the stove, stirring a pot which smelled delicious.

“I’m making us a Hungarian goulash,” she said, “my special recipe.  There’s a bottle of Hungarian wine on the counter, please would you open it.”

I saw a bottle of Bulls Blood red wine and a corkscrew on the counter.

“Appropriate name,” I said, opening the wine.

“I know,” she said, laughing, “one of the reasons I chose it.”

She served put two plates of the goulash which I took to the dining room table, then went back and fetched the glasses of wine.  We sat down and started what was an absolutely delicious meal accompanied by the full-bodied red wine.  When we’d finished, I stood up and cleared the table while she got up and made coffee for us, taking it into the living room when it was ready.  I followed her and, once she’d put the cups down, put my arms around her waist and looked into her eyes.

“You are marvellous,” I said, “not only are you gorgeous, sexy, and smart, you’re also a bloody good cook.”

“Flattery will get you everywhere,” she replied, smiling broadly.

I leaned forward and kissed her, my tongue searching for hers.  She parted her lips and soon our mouths were sucking each other, our tongues dancing.  I pressed my groin into hers as her hands caressed my hair and stroked my cheeks.  My cock jerked as her stomach pressed into it.  She pushed my head back, breaking our kiss.

“Come, let’s go into the bedroom,” she said, “we can have coffee later,” and led the way.

Once we were there we both got undressed and stood in front of the bed looking at each other.  She looked absolutely stunning with her beautiful red hair and green eyes, her kissable mouth, her gorgeous, full breasts standing firm with protruding nipples, her flat stomach above her fabulous red bush, and her long, shapely legs.

“My God, you’re beautiful,” I said, “every time I look at you, you look even more stunning.”

“You’re not so bad yourself,” she said, stroking my cheek, “now come to bed and make love to me.”

She drew back the sheet and climbed in then lay on her back.  I got in beside her, lying on my side and cuddled up to her, then leaned in and nibbled her earlobe as I stroked her chest.

“You are unbelievably sexy,” I breathed in her ear, “I could make love to you all night long.”

“That’s exactly what I want you to do,” she said, “this is our weekend together and I want to make love with you as much as we can.”

She reached down between us and fondled my balls then wrapped her hand around my cock, gently stroking it.  I licked down her neck into the curve of her shoulder, then gently sucked in her flesh before licking down to her chest and circling each of her areolae with my tongue.  I took a nipple between my lips and sucked.  It was already quite engorged but responded by becoming even fuller and longer. 

“Oh that’s nice,” she said, “I love it when you suck my breasts.”

I moved to the other breast and did the same, while my fingers found her slit and rubbed it.  She was quite wet already, and her labia parted as my fingers stroked them, allowing me to feel the inside of her cunt.  I grasped her clitoris between my thumb and forefinger and masturbated it.  Her hips jerked as she pushed them upwards, lifting her butt off the bed.  She grasped my cock more firmly, her hand now wet with my precum, and stroked me more vigorously.

“I want you inside me, Alan, please come into me.”

I lifted myself up and she let go of my cock as I got between her legs.  I supported myself on my hands and knees and looked at her lying underneath me, waiting for my body.  I reached down and taking hold of my shaft, rubbed my glans up and down her slit, wetting it with her fluids and spreading my precum onto her.  Her labia soon parted more and my cock started to lodge in her hole.  She pushed up with her hips and I pushed down and soon my glans popped through her entrance and started its journey into the depths of her vagina.

“Oooof,” she gasped as it slid in, then “aaah,” as it slid deeper. 

She grabbed my butt and pulled it towards her, forcing more of my cock inside.  I could feel the walls of her vagina tickling my corona and setting my nerves on fire.  My heartbeat quickened and I could feel my cock getting bigger as it was so stimulated by the glorious feeling of her cunt.  Her face had a look of concentration mixed with determination.  Her mouth was slightly open and her tongue just peeping out.  Her eyes were shut.  I flicked my hips and felt her cervix on the top of my glans as I slid past it.

“Oh God,” she cried, “oh, I love that feeling.”

She hooked her legs around my calves and pushed upwards, flexing against me.  I drove down and soon I was at the back of her vagina.  I stopped pushing but flexed my pelvic muscles so that my cock jerked inside her.

“Mmmmm,” she murmured, flexing her muscles in response and squeezing my cock.

“Look at me,” I said, “I want to see your eyes, to look into your soul as you climb that mountain.”

She opened her eyes and looked at me.  They were sparkling, full of life.  I started moving in and out.  I could feel her labia dragging on my shaft, being pulled in and out.  I could feel her vaginal ridges and valleys, her cervix, the end of her tunnel, the changes inside as she clenched her muscles or moved her position.  The nerves in my cock were screaming for relief.  Precum was pouring out.

I tried to ignore my feelings and concentrate on mundane things.  Jenny’s breathing was becoming more laboured and her fingernails were digging into my buttocks. I kept the same deliberate rhythm, in and out, in and out, but with some force, bottoming out hard on the instroke and almost all the way out on the outstroke before driving down hard again.

Jenny was now groaning on each instroke followed by a sharp intake of breath on each outstroke.

“Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh.”

She moved her hands to my upper arms and gripped tightly, then her groans became longer and I saw her eyelids starting to droop and her breathing became more laboured.

“Uuuuh.  Uuuuh. Uuuuh. Uuuuh.”

I speeded up my rhythm and started thrusting fast.  I was now pounding into her as her body bounced up and down on the bed, her large breasts swaying with the movement.  She gripped me tighter, scratching my arms then let go and flung her arms wide and hit the bed before reaching back up and grabbing my shoulders, scratching me some more as her body writhed under mine.

I fucked her remorselessly.  My cock was pummelling her cunt and there were squelching noises as stuff was oozing out around the base of my shaft making a mess everywhere.  Jenny was wailing and crying out, flinging her head from side to side when suddenly she stopped with her hips in the air.

“Aaaargh.” She let out a huge cry as her cunt spasmed around my cock.  It was all too much for me.  I lost my self-control, clenched my buttocks, and let out a roar as a huge wad of semen shot up my urethra and sprayed deep inside her cunt, followed by several more ejaculations as her spasms and mine milked me dry.

The inside of her vagina felt warm and slippery as my cum swirled around my cock.  My movements slowed down and my cum started draining out around the base of my cock.  Her butt sank slowly down onto the bed and I sank with it, keeping my cock firmly inside her.  I bent down and kissed her on the mouth, my lips brushing hers.

“That was so beautiful,” I said, “making love with you is exquisite.”

She gazed at me, her green eyes looking sleepy and contented, a broad smile on her face.

“It was lovely,” she said, “I feel so happy and satisfied.  I must have been in a perpetual orgasm.”

She put her arms around my shoulders and hugged me tightly, her breasts squashed against my chest.  I kissed her again.

“Let me know if I get too heavy,” I said.

“You’re not too heavy,” she replied, “and you feel good so close to me.”

We lay like that for several minutes until I felt my cock start to shrink.

“I think I’m going to slip out,” I said, “it’ll probably be a bit messy.”

“I don’t care,” she replied, “it’s our mess and comes from our love-making.”

A little later I felt my cock slip out, so I rolled off to the side then sat up and looked at her cunt.  It was still wide open and shining with our fluids.  There was white creamy froth around the edges and a large puddle of semen on the bed underneath.  Her inner labia hung out, engorged and ragged, and her pubic hair was wet and bedraggled.  A well-fucked cunt and it looked damn sexy. 

There was a Polaroid camera on the table next to the bed, so I grabbed it and took a picture of her cunt.  She grabbed it from me and took a picture of my limp cock, still glistening with our juices. We both laughed as the pictures slowly emerged from the camera.

“Let’s go and have that coffee,” I said.

“Good idea,” she said, swinging her legs over the side of the bed as she clutched her cunt to avoid dripping semen all over the place.  I looked at her standing there, her marital rings glinting under her bush, and thought what a fantastic lover she was.  I also got off the bed, my cock trailing a thread of semen.  We went into the kitchen where she made some fresh coffee which we took to the living room.  We sat down on the couch sipping our coffee when we heard the ‘phone ring.  She went to the hall and answered it.  I trailed after her, feeling her butt.

“Oh, hello Dave,” she said, “are you OK?”

I could hear music and other noises faintly and figured that he was drunk and calling from a party.

“No, I’m fine,” she said, “I’m just watching some television.”

I put an arm around her and played with one of her nipples, enjoying feeling it grow hard as she frowned and tried to wave me away.  I didn’t stop. Instead, I moved in front of her then leaned in and sucked it.  She turned to get away from me, so I pressed myself against her back, my cock pressing into her and put my arm around her and felt for her clit.  That was when I felt her knees bend as she ground her butt into my rapidly growing cock.

“Nothing much, really, just the usual stuff on the news,” she said, “listen I’ll call you back.  I really need to go to the bathroom.  OK, bye.”

She turned to face me.

“That was really embarrassing,” she said, “how could you do that?”

“Because you liked it,” I replied, “and you want me to continue.  You’re like me.  You enjoy a bit of danger.”

“You’re a naughty man,” she said smiling, “but you’re right, I do like to flirt with danger.”

I took her hand and pulled her back to the living room and towards the couch.  I sat down.

“Come and sit on my lap facing the television,” I said, holding my cock upright.

She backed up against me and lowered herself onto my cock which went into her cunt very easily. I reached up and held her breasts, one in each hand, and rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger.  She leaned back against me, enjoying what I was doing.  Neither of us moved our hips, but my cock remained deep inside her. Her hand wandered down my front and felt my balls.  My cock jerked in response.

“Oooo,” she said, “you liked that.”

“Yes,” I breathed in her ear, “and you like me playing with your breasts.”

I felt her shift her hips a little, sending shocks through my cock, then she got off me.

“Let’s go back to bed,” she said.

I got off the couch and we went back into the bedroom and got into the bed.  She lay on her side with me on my side behind her. 

“Lift your leg so that I can come inside you,” I said.

She lifted her right leg, opening her cunt up.  I shuffled close, spooning her, as I put my right leg over her left one then, holding my cock in my hand, drove it into her waiting cunt.  It slipped in easily and soon I was inside her.  She bent her body and drove her butt back at me so that I got in deeper as I put my right arm around and felt her breasts.

“That feels nice,” she said.

I started moving inside her with little strokes, gentle in and out movements.  She moved her hips in unison, fucking me back, her vagina rippling around my cock.  We carried on like that for several minutes, both quite relaxed, until I heard her start to pant and so I speed up and started pinching her nipples harder.  Soon she started making little noises and I felt her touch herself as I was fucking her.  I found that really exciting so banged away at her much harder and started squeezing her breasts.

“Oh, Alan,” she cried, “oh my God, I want you. Oh, please cum.  Please, please cum.”

I fucked her as hard as I could, banging into her until I felt that old familiar itch as I passed the point of no return and I climaxed, spurting what little semen I had left into her cunt.  I felt her body stiffen as I came and her cunt clutch my cock.  Then suddenly it was all over and we lay still as my hold on her breasts relaxed and I felt her hand on my right hip.

We were both still breathing quite hard and my heart was still pounding, but I felt a beautiful feeling of calm and satisfaction descend.  I must have fallen asleep then, because I woke up some time later to hear her breathing deeply as she slept.  My cock was still inside her but had shrunk considerably and would soon slip out.  I decided not to move and then must have drifted off to sleep again until I woke up later, still spooning her but with my cock now hanging limply down.  I must have disturbed her as she woke up too.

“Are you alright?” she asked.

“I’m fine,” I replied, “and you?”

“Oh yes,” she said, “I couldn’t be better.”

She turned over to face me.

“You’re a damn good fuck,” she said, “and I’m going to want more.”

“You took the words out of my mouth,” I replied, “but I need a bit of recovery time.”

“Me too,” she said, “we can wait until the morning.”

We lay in each other’s arms and were soon asleep again.

The next time I woke up it was morning and Jenny was on her knees licking up the underside of my cock. She stopped as I opened my eyes.

“Morning, sleepy head,” she said, “did you sleep well?”

“Like a log,” I replied.

“Time to get up,” she said, laughing, and resumed licking my cock until it was fully erect, then knelt over me and slowly sank down onto it, leaning back with her hands on my thighs.

I looked at her with her wonderful long, red hair falling back over her shoulders, admiring her lithe body. Her bush was right against my pubic hair, its red hair contrasting nicely with my black hair.  I couldn’t see any of my shaft as it was completely buried inside her.  She wiggled her hips as my cock nestled inside her, making my glans move around, rubbing against her vaginal walls and her cervix, and making it itch like hell.

Then she started moving her hips back and forth so that my click slid in and out of her.  I could feel her clitoris on the top of my shaft as her hips moved backwards and her groin dipped down.  The corona on the top side of my cock was now rubbing back and forth under her cervix and made me feel like screaming with pleasure.

“Shit, that feels fantastic,” I managed to gasp, “you’re driving me crazy. There’s an itch in my cock that desperately needs scratching and you’re just making it worse.  It feels like it’s going to explode.”

“I’ve only just started,” she said, laughing.

I couldn’t resist it any more.  I grabbed her hips and started fucking her back, driving up as hard as I could, but she stopped moving.

“Lie still and enjoy this,” she said, “let me do the work.”

“I don’t know if I can,” I said breathlessly, “it is so tantalising.”

“Yes, you can.”

I stopped moving and tried to think of other things.  I could feel her vagina rippling around my cock and it felt so good, so warm and so right.  Then she started again, moving back and forth, making my nerves scream, before reaching down with one hand and fondling my balls, squeezing them gently and rolling them around.  I nearly went mad.

“Oh fucking hell,” I shouted, “shit, that’s good.”

My whole nervous system was in overdrive. I have never experienced anyone able to control their cunt as Jenny did.  She was incredible.  In my mind, I could see my cock inside her vagina.  I could see the walls, spongy and glistening with moisture caressing it and her cervix brushing the top.  I could see my pee-hole opening and closing with the movement, and precum dribbling out of it.  I could hear the blood pounding in my ears as fireworks exploded in my head.  And then in my mind, I saw my cock expand and a huge stream of semen come spurting out like a jet of water out of a firehose as I ejaculated.  I felt my cock jerk as my cum exploded out of it, then rest for a second before expanding a shooting another huge stream of semen deep inside her, then another, and another and several more until finally it stopped jerking.

Jenny had carried on moving all the time as I came, enhancing my feelings.  My balls had tightened against my shaft so she had simply stroked my sac, but now started fondling them again as they slowly descended.  My cock twitched every now and then as her vagina clasped at it.  I felt completely drained.

“My God, that was amazing,” I said breathlessly as I came down from my high, “where on earth did you learn to do that?”

“I told you I’d only just started. You better keep your energy.  The weekend has only just begun,” she said, laughing.

She squeezed her pelvic muscles again but my cock was too tired to respond, so she lifted herself up and my cock flopped out to lie against my abdomen.  She held her cunt above it as a flood of semen drained out onto my shaft and ran down onto my pubic hair, then lowered herself and rubbed her slit along my shaft, her labia on each side.  That felt extremely pleasant and, amazingly, I felt my cock respond, particularly when her labia slid over my glans and tickled my frenulum.

Unbelievably, my cock was now growing hard again as she slid back and forth.  She lifted herself slightly and, using her fingers, pushed me back into her vagina then sank down again and kept still while she flexed her pelvic muscles causing her vaginal walls to clasp and massage my cock, which grew in response.

“Just lie still,” she said, “you’ve already cum, so that urgency won’t be there.  Now it’s time to relax and enjoy all of the sensations.”

She leaned back and put her hands on the bed behind her, then straightened out her legs on either side of my waist allowing herself to sink even further down on my cock.

“Aaah,” she exclaimed as my cock went further in and hit the back of her vagina, “that was sore.   We’ll have to wait while I get used to you.”

We stayed still for some minutes and then I felt the inside of her vagina change and move around my glans.  I clenched my buttocks so that my cock jerked and hardened.  I felt her vaginal walls ripple as she responded.  The movements were very slight but discernible, and felt very pleasurable.  We stayed like that for several minutes.  I closed my eyes and concentrated on the feelings surrounding my cock.  I felt totally relaxed and very contented.

Then I felt her making little circular movements with her hips, which also made my cock slide in and out, but slightly.  I opened my eyes and saw that she was still leaning back, but had closed her eyes as she concentrated on what she was doing.  I didn’t move but just lay there as she created her own pleasure, using me like a sex toy.  I could feel her fluids wetting me and running down onto my balls as they oozed out of her around the base of my cock. 

“Oh my God, that feels good,” she murmured as she moved, “you are right inside me and I feel as though our bodies have become one.”

She carried on moving at the same pace, but I heard her breathing become more laboured.  I twitched my cock a few times and she gasped, but didn’t change her rhythm but she did become more and more slippery inside as her fluids ran until she started moaning.

“Ah. Mm. Ah. Oh. Mmm. Oooh.  Aaah. Oh God yes.  Ooooh. Aaaah,” until suddenly she stuck her hips forward as her vagina clamped on my cock, and a stream of fluid shot onto my stomach, not once but several times.

“Oh. Oh. Oh,” she cried as she came, “oh my darling, my darling. Ooooh.”

I could feel her cunt pulsing around my cock in little spasms.  I leaned forward and rubbed her clit with my thumb, causing her to shriek.

“Oh. Oh. Aaaargh,” and another squirt of liquid hit my stomach.

I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her down onto my body, still joined by my cock then pushed her legs behind her and rolled us over so that I was on top. I started fucking her, hard with short, fast strokes.  I could feel her cunt grabbing and releasing my shaft as she writhed under me flailing her arms.  She was crying out continuously as I fucked her relentlessly until suddenly she grabbed my arms and thrust upwards then sank back on the bed without moving. 

“I can’t,” she gasped, “I can’t cum anymore.”

I smiled and pulled out my cock, which was still hard as I hadn’t cum again, and kissed her gently on the mouth before rolling off to lie beside her.

“You gave me such a fabulous time,” I said, “I only wanted to do the same for you.”

“Oh you did,” she replied, “it seems like I’ve been in a non-stop state of orgasm for the last hour.  My insides feel like they’ve been rearranged and I’m completely exhausted.”

“Well,” I said, “you may be tired, but I’m not surprised.  That was without doubt the most fantastic sex I’ve ever had.  Where on earth did you learn to do those things?”

“Ah,” she said, “some years ago, I went on a tantric sex course with an old boyfriend of mine.  I found that I had a talent for it and, more importantly, that I really enjoyed doing the things they taught us.  Since then I’ve read more about it and tried to get better.”

“Jenny, darling, you couldn’t get any better. You’re brilliant. But tell me, do you do those things with Dave? If so, I cannot understand why he needs to flirt with other women.”

“Dave is not really into anything slightly different in sex,” she replied, “he’s a very traditional dominant male who considers that his role is head of the household and he decides on what we do and don’t do.  He’s not really that concerned about how much satisfaction I get.”

“That is really old-fashioned,” I said, “and completely inappropriate.  It’s also damn stupid now that I know how incredibly sensual you are and how much pleasure you can give your partner.  Didn’t it concern you when you got together?”

“He wasn’t as bad, then,” she said, “he’s got worse with time. Also, he’s developed an alcohol problem which makes things more difficult.”

“Yes, I can see that.  But you do need to talk it through with him, otherwise your life will become really awful.”

“Oh, I know I have to do that.  I suppose I trying to work out the best way.”

“Well, his shortcomings are my good fortune.  I’m so lucky to have met you and to have experienced your skills,” I said, leaning in and brushing my lips across hers, “you are the most fantastic, desirable woman I’ve ever met.  Exploring sex with you is going to be an adventure I wouldn’t miss for the world.”

SamanthaMuray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamanthaMuray

“I can say the same about you,” Jenny replied, “I have experienced feelings with you that I’ve never felt before, and I want more.  I want so much that it hurts.  It’s primarily a physical want, a desire for your body and what it can do, but it also extends into emotion, intellect, and values.  How you view me, how you treat me, your trust and respect.  I know you’re a young man and that your prime motive is to fuck me, but somehow you do it in a way that makes me feel worthwhile and a complete woman.”

“You’re right, Jenny, I have an overwhelming desire to fuck you.  You are a very attractive and sexy woman who could give a dead man an erection, but you’re also intelligent, quick, understanding and caring.  That makes it all very different and very rewarding.  I don’t just want to fuck you, I want to become part of you and you to become part of me.”

She reached out and stroked my face then kissed me.

“Oh, Alan, there’s nothing I’d like more than being with you all of the time, but I can’t.  You know I’m married and that I can’t leave my husband.  We’ll just have to make do with what we can arrange.  I’m sure we’ll work it out.”

She cuddled up to me and put her head on my chest and an arm over me.  I stroked her hair for a while then started feeling sleepy myself.  Soon we both drifted off.

I woke up again after a few hours. Jenny hadn’t moved and was still sound asleep, an arm over me.  I wanted to go to the bathroom, so I gently moved her arm away and tried to slide out of the bed without disturbing her.  It didn’t work.  She woke up and looked at me sleepily.

“I’m just going to the bathroom,” I said, “I’ll be back soon.”

Once I’d finished, I brushed my teeth using her toothbrush then returned to the bedroom.

“We should get up, and have some breakfast,” I said, “or is it lunch?”

“Probably brunch,” she replied, “but you’re right, we should get up.”

She got out of bed and went into the bathroom, emerging some minutes later looking fresh and wearing a robe while carrying another.

“Here,” she said, tossing the robe she was carrying to me, “put this on.”

I caught the gown and put it on.  I wondered if it were Dave’s, and whether he’d know that someone else had worn it.  She took me by the hand and led the way into the kitchen, where she busied herself making coffee before asking me what I’d like to eat.

“You,” I answered.

“Later,” she said, laughing, “right now you need something to give you energy for the rest of the weekend.”

“What about you?” I asked, “what are you going to have?”

She stepped forward and, pushing my gown open, fondled my balls.

“I think I might have some protein,” she replied, “but first some fibre.  I’ll have some toast.”

My cock responded admirably, rising to her fondling.

“OK.  That’s what I’ll have too,” I said.

Jenny put on some toast and then put out plates and utensils, butter, and marmalade on the counter, inch had some high stools in front of it.  Once the toast was ready she served it out and poured the coffee then sat on one of the stools with me taking the stool next to her.  We were both hungry after all of our activities in the preceding twenty-four hours and wolfed down our toast together with lots of coffee.

“That should keep us going for a while,” Jenny said, “have you had enough?”

“I could never have enough of you,” I replied.

“You know just what to say, don’t you?” She said, laughing and punching me on the shoulder playfully.

I didn’t say anything. Instead, I got off my stool and removed my gown, letting it fall to the floor, then sat back on the stool. 

“Come here,” I said, looking into her eyes.

She got off her stool and stepped over and stood in front of me.  I undid the cord around her waist and slipped her gown off her shoulders, revealing her stunning body. My cock jerked at the sight as I relived the pleasure she had brought me.

“My God, you are beautiful,” I said, reaching forward and running my hands up and down her waist.

She reached out to stroke my face before stepping closer and kissing me gently, brushing her lips across mine.

“Do you think this stool can take both our weights?” She asked, laughing, then climbed up and sat astride me, squashing my cock between us.

I kissed her hard, my tongue searching fear hers.  My hands were on her back feeling her shoulders then sliding down to grasp her buttocks.  I kneaded her firm cheeks then pulled them apart and slid my fingers in towards her slit until I could feel her moistness.  I pushed my fingers into her, feeling her open up, then lifted her butt up and positioned her cunt over my cock before letting her down and slowly sliding inside her.

“You’ll never be able to sit on these stools again without remembering this,” I said, laughing, “every time you eat here you’ll remember how we fucked on the stool.”

She didn’t laugh or say anything, just kissed me without stopping.  Not frenzied, passionate kissing, but gentle loving kisses, interspersed with licks on my lips, my nose, my eyelids.  At the same time, she rocked her hips back and forth so that my cock moved inside her.  It felt fantastic.  This woman had unbelievable control of her pelvic muscles and could do things with her vagina that were out of this world.  The only problem was that it was too damn good.  I wouldn’t be able to last very long.

I murmured noises of satisfaction into her mouth as she kissed me, holding my face between her hands while my hips moved involuntarily in time with hers. My fingers were running up and down the edges of her labia, which were moving in and out with my cock.  I could feel my cock getting harder and expanding and I knew I would cum very soon when suddenly she stopped moving and also stopped kissing and me?

“Oh fuck,” I shouted, breathlessly, “why did you stop?”

“So that you know who’s in charge,” she answered with a big smile, then clambered off me.

“Oh really?” I said, “we’ll see about that,” and I got off the stool.

She shrieked and ran round the counter.  I chased after her and she ran into the living room, then out into the corridor where I caught her.  I pushed her into the bedroom and onto the bed on her back.  She lay there breathing heavily and smiling.

I crawled up between her legs and stuck my face in her groin while I held her butt cheeks.  Her labia were still open from our time in the stool, and her juices were flowing.  I licked inside her slit, my tongue tickling her, then sucked in one of her labia and rolled it around in my mouth before doing the same with the other.  She lifted her hips up, forcing herself against my mouth.  I licked up until I reached her clit, then circled my tongue around it before licking over the top.  I felt her hips jerk as she gasped.

“Oh fuck that’s nice,” she breathed.

I put my lips over her clitoris and sucked gently as I licked softly on the top.  I felt her grow larger and then her clit felt different as a smooth nub emerged from her folds.

“Oh God,” she cried and held my head in her hands as she rolled around on the bed, trying to fuck my face.

I could feel her juices flowing out onto my chin then dribbling down her crack onto the bed as I continued to suck her clit.  I stuck two fingers into her cunt and felt around until I found that spongy part at the top.  She was now fucking my mouth and my hand quite vigorously while panting and groaning, her legs jerking.

I took my mouth off her clit but kept fucking her with my fingers.

“Do you like that?” I asked.

“Yes, yes,” she panted, “but your cock would be better.”

“Good,” I said and took my fingers out.

“Why have you stopped?” she cried, “please don’t stop.  Put your cock in me.”

“Who’s in charge?” I asked, giving her clitoris a gentle flick.

“Oh you bastard,” she growled.

I gave her clit another tickle.

“You didn’t answer,” I said.

“You,” she shouted, “you are in charge. Now please just fuck me.”

“I will soon,” I said, laughing, and crawled up the bed to lie on my back next to her.

She laughed too and turned on her side to face me.  She trailed her fingers up and down my torso, touching my skin lightly before lifting my balls with her fingers and moving them around.  I could see her rings glinting as she did so and thought about how far we’d come in the last few months.

“Does Dave have any idea that we’re having an affair?” I asked.

“I don’t know,” she replied, “he hasn’t asked me any questions, so probably not.”

“Are you two still trying for a baby?”

“Well, we’re not using contraception, but then we don’t have a very active sex life.  Most of the time he’s too drunk.”

“Do you still want to get pregnant?”

“Yes, but I’m not sure that it’s a good idea with him right now. He’ll have to sober up first.”

“And with me?”

“Oh Alan, you’re not ready to settle down yet.  We have a fantastic time together and I’d dearly love to have your child, but I don’t think it would be a good idea.  Besides, I’m still with Dave and he needs me.”

I watched as she played with my cock, her fingers rubbing over my glans which was wet with precum.  I could feel her wedding ring rubbing against my cock and wondered if she ever took it off.  I would ask her at some stage.

“Turn on your side,” I said, “I want to come into you from behind.”

She turned on her side away from me and I cuddled up to her, my cock pressed against her butt.  I wiggled down a bit then repositioned my cock so that it lay beneath her cunt, then moved back and forth so that it rubbed her labia.  She reached down and pushed the head into her slit so that with my next forward movement I slid inside her. Even though my cock had been there many times before, it felt so special and so exciting.  The warmth of her vagina enfolded my shaft, making it tingle, while the slippery consistency made it feel as though her tunnel was lined with velvet.  I could feel every ridge, every fold, every bump inside her as my glans opened up the walls of her vagina.  I felt my glans bump into her cervix then slide past as it tickled my corona until finally I reached the end of her tunnel and felt her muscles squeezing me as I lay still.

“Oh my God, Jenny,” I said, “you feel so damn good inside.”

“You too,” she replied, “it feels like you are part of me.  Your cock feels alive and hot, setting my insides on fire.  I can feel your heartbeat inside my vagina matching the heartbeat I can feel from your chest against my back.  It makes me feel so very close to you.”

I put my arm over her and rubbed her stomach, feeling the muscles, then down to rub her abdomen, twirling her pubic hair and pulling her against me.  I flexed my pelvic muscles so that my cock grew and jerked inside her, then slowly started moving in and out with short strokes, maybe a movement of an inch while my fingers found her clit and massaged it.

“Oh, Alan.  Oh my love,” she whispered, “that is so good.”

We carried on like that for a long time, just enjoying the sensations but without an overwhelming urgency to climax, when suddenly we were interrupted by the ‘phone ringing.

“Leave it,” I said, “whoever it is can call back later.”

“It might be important,” she said and leaned over to reach the bedroom phone.

It was Dave, of course, which gave her a problem.  Here she was lying in their bed with my cock inside her and she would have to act as though everything was normal.  I kept my hand on her abdomen so that she couldn’t pull herself off me and continued to fuck her gently.

“Oh, just doing the normal things around the house,’ she said, “and you?”

I could hear noises from the receiver, but nothing I could fathom.  I pushed myself into her a little harder and speed up a bit, feeling her body respond as she inadvertently pushed back against me and her vagina spasmed.

“I have to go now,” she said, “things to do.”

More noises from the receiver.

“OK, bye for now,” she said and put down the ‘phone.

“You naughty man,” she said, “I nearly fainted when you thrust so deeply into me.”

“You loved it,” I said, “talking with your husband with your lover’s cock inside you and he didn’t have any idea.  Next time I’m going to make you cum while you’re talking with him.”

“Never,” she said.

“We’ll see,” I replied and carried on fucking her.  She was now moving more determinedly against me, her body tenser, her breathing more laboured.

“Would you like me to cum?” I asked, “would you like to feel my cock throb inside you?”

“Not just yet, but soon,” she panted in reply, then “oh, God.”

“You’re mine, Jenny.  Your cunt is mine and I am going to fill it with my sperm, millions of them.  They’re going to swim around and up your cervix and into your womb, looking for an egg to fertilise.  You want that, you want me to impregnate you, and I will.  I’m going to watch your flat stomach grow big with our child.”

“Aaaargh,” she cried, “oh, Alan. Oh my God,” and she went rigid, squirting liquid on my hand as I held her clit.  I didn’t change my rhythm but just carried on fucking her as she climaxed, feeling her vagina contract and release rhythmically around my cock. After a minute or so, she relaxed, but I didn’t.  I carried on fucking her.

“I can’t,” she panted, “I can’t cum anymore.”

I didn’t change speed or depth, just carried on until I felt her body start to tense again and soon she was in the throes of another orgasm.  This time I kept still and let her lose herself in her own feelings until she calmed down and relaxed again.

“Oh wow,” she exclaimed breathlessly, “I really didn’t think I could do that again.  But what about you?”

“I’m just going to carry on like this,” I said, “and leave it up to you to make me cum.”

“Easy peasy,” she said, laughing, “you won’t last five minutes.”

Next minute, I felt her fingers on my balls, moving them around in my sac and sometimes squeezing them very gently.  That sent tingles up my spine.  Then she started rotating her hips in little movements which tickled my corona deep inside her and made me want to scratch it.  Involuntarily I started fucking her harder.  I moved my hand from her clit to her tits, feeling them wobble as we moved together.  I found one of her nipples and rolled it gently between my thumb and forefinger, getting rewarded with a soft gasp from her.

The feelings in my cock were now growing quite intense, with her vagina wriggling around it and making the nerves scream.  I’ve never come across a woman who could use her cunt like Jenny did.  It was absolutely exquisite.  Of course, she was right, I wasn’t going to last five minutes.  It can’t have been more than two or three when all the muscles in my body tensed and I shot an enormous wad of semen deep inside her, followed by another three or four ejaculations.  The feelings were incredibly intense with the extreme tension just before my first ejaculation suddenly being released and a flood of pleasure and relief flowing throughout my body, then the tension returning, but with less intensity, followed by that glorious release with each subsequent ejaculation.  I could feel her cunt squeezing my cock as it milked every last drop out of me, massaging my glans and shaft until I stopped moving, my cock still pretty hard but no longer itchy.  I lay there, still inside her with stuff oozing out around the base of my cock and dribbling down my balls which had now relaxed and retreated from my shaft.

“God, that was exquisite,” I gasped, “I don’t know how you do it.”

“I told you before,” she said, “I did a course in tantric sex and it taught me lots of tricks and techniques.  Then, of course, there’s also your cock which is a perfect match for my vagina and feels wonderful inside it.  That makes it easy to stimulate.”

We lay together for ages until my cock started to shrink and slid out followed by a flow of semen.  I scooped some onto my fingers and fed it to her.  She licked it off and smiled at me, then pushed me onto my back and bent down to lick my cock and balls.  I lay there, enjoying the attention she was giving me and feeling like a king.  This incredibly sexy woman was mine to fuck even though she was married to someone else, and that made me feel very powerful. 

“Time to get up,” she said, lifting her head, “let’s go and take a shower.”

We got off the bed and went into the bathroom to shower.  It was a large shower, big enough for the two of us.  We played around as we showered, kissing and touching and soaping each other, as new lovers do.  Afterwards, we towelled ourselves and went back to the bedroom.

“Let’s stay naked,” I said, “we’re on our own and it’s a warm day, and it’s a fun thing to do.”

“That’s a great idea,” she said, laughing, “and I get to tease you.”

We went through into the kitchen and found some fruit.  It’s funny how sex makes you hungry.  After that, we went into the living room and sat on the couch, Jenny with her legs drawn up under her while I sat leaning against one of the armrests.

“Well now,” I said, “what would you like to do next?”

“I’d like to know some more about you,” she said, “I know you’re twenty-two, single, and a bit of a player.  Some of the girls have talked about you, but none have had anything bad to say.  I also know you’re a programmer and that you’re on twenty-four-hour call-out for your job.  From what I’ve seen, you are caring and considerate as well as being very good company.  What I don’t understand is why you picked me.  I’m older than you and, more importantly, I’m married.  That should make me off-limits.  Yet you pursued me in a vulnerable moment and seduced me. Why did you do that?”

Wow, I hadn’t expected that.  I needed a bit of time to formulate my answer.

“Aren’t you pleased that I did?” I asked. “We’ve been seeing each other for a few months now and each time seems to be better than the last.”

“Oh, don’t get me wrong,” she replied, “I’m so pleased I succumbed.  You’ve brought my sexuality alive and I’m having the time of my life and I don’t want it to stop.   But you know that there are consequences and that I have to balance them.  Understanding you better would make that much easier.”

“I’m still young and learning about life and about myself,” I replied.  “I only really discovered girls around the age of sixteen, as I’d always been at boys-only schools, but once I’d discovered the joys of a female body, I was unstoppable. I’m a competitive person, so winning is important to me.  That’s true in arguments, intellectual discussion, games and a whole range of things, but it’s also very important in sex, which means persuading someone that they want me.  The challenge of talking a woman into bed is a real turn-on for me, especially if she has ignored me or been indifferent.”

“But what if she’s already in a relationship with someone? Don’t you think of the pain and consequences in that case?”

“That’s quite complex,” I said, “yes, I’ve always thought of committed women being off limits and tried to maintain that.  I wanted you from the time I first met you, but steered clear as I knew you were married.  It was only when I saw how Dave was treating you that I felt able to approach you.  He simply wasn’t worthy of respect in that way.”

“But didn’t you think it would be difficult for me?”

“Jenny, in all honesty, I didn’t.  As I said, I’d wanted you from the moment I saw you.  You are bright, intelligent, and vivacious.  You’re great fun to be with, and you look so damn sexy. I love your red hair and how it tumbles around your face. Your eyes are completely beguiling and your mouth is so kissable.  You have a gorgeous figure and the most marvellous bust.  I wanted to fuck you.  I wanted to feel your body against mine, your legs wrapped around my waist as I fucked you, and I wanted you to be mine, your body, your mind, your desire.  But you couldn’t be.  You were with Dave.  You were his wife and committed to him.”

Jenny looked at me, her eyes wide and her mouth slightly open.

“I had no idea,” she said, “you were just one of the crowd.”

“Exactly, but once Dave had shown his true colours, I no longer felt it necessary to respect his position as a husband.  He wasn’t worthy of you.  Indeed, he should no longer have you, and that’s when I approached you, and I’m glad I did.”

“So am I,” she said, shuffling over towards me and kissing me, “but it still leaves me to work out how to manage things.”

“Well, it’s worked out so far, so why don’t we just carry on as we are?”

“That’s all very well for you,” she said, as I noticed some tears in her eyes, “but I’m the one being deceitful.  Still, I suppose I will just have to live with it.  I don’t want to stop what we have.”

“Neither do I,” I said, stroking her face while I gazed into her green eyes and wondered where this was going to lead.  Sex with Jenny was far too good to let it just slip away. Somehow I would have to try to make sure that her need for me was stronger than her commitment to her husband.

“I need to go and freshen up,” she said, getting up.  I followed her as she walked through to the bathroom and stood at the basin in front of the mirror.

“Look at me,” she said “I’m a mess.  You won’t want anything to do with me if I carry on like this.”

“Rubbish,” I said, cuddling her from behind, “you look ravishing.  You’re quite the most beautiful woman I know.”

I put my arms around her and cupped her breasts while gazing at her face in the mirror.  She looked back at our reflection and I could see her expression relax as she saw us as a couple.  I brushed my lips up and down the curve of her neck as I rubbed her nipples with my fingers.  I felt them harden and stand out.  I moved a hand down over her stomach and through her bush to press on her clit.  She swayed her hips and reached back to grab my cock.  I looked down and saw the wash basket was just next to us.

“Put your foot on the wash basket,” I said.

She lifted her right leg and put her foot on the wash basket.  I bent my knees so that my cock was under her groin.  She rubbed my glans up and down her slit and I pushed it into her.  Neither of us looked away while this was happening, we just stared at our reflection.  Then I started to thrust in her.  She was still very wet from our last fuck, so everything moved very easily.  I moved my hands back to play with her tits.

“Watch us, Jenny, watch us in the mirror.”

I was now fucking her quite hard, lifting her upwards with my thrusts.  I could see her expression change as she concentrated on her feelings.  Her eyes started to get a faraway look and her mouth remained half open as she breathed in and out of it.  A little frown appeared and her facial muscles tensed.

“Cum for me, Jenny.  Look at us in the mirror and watch as I cum inside you, my sperm flooding your womb.”

“Oh God,” she cried, “oh my love.  Oh, Alan.  Oh, God, I want you so much. Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh.”

“Open your eyes and look at me, Jenny.”

She opened her eyes and stared at me, her hands on each side of the basin.  She was panting heavily and groaning each time I thrust.  I stared back at her reflection as I pounded into her cunt, feeling her vaginal walls rippling around me.  She tried to push down on me as I thrust and I could feel her tits bouncing in my hands.  Then suddenly, I knew that I was going to cum.  I held her tight against me and pushed so hard I lifted her off the floor as a spray of semen erupted from the end of my cock and jetted into her vagina.  She gave a cry and started shuddering as I ejaculated again and again inside her.  Her eyes glazed over and a vacant look spread across her face until slowly she relaxed and her body slumped forward.  My cock popped out of her and a blob of semen fell out of her cunt and onto the tiled floor.  She took her foot off the wash basket and put it down then turned around and kissed me.  I kissed her back.

“That was beautiful,” she said, “I don’t think I’ve felt as close to you as I did then.”

“You won’t forget it either,” I said, “every time you look in the mirror over the basin, you will remember today.  You will remember what we did and how it felt.”

“Yes,” she said, “you’re right, I will.  I will remember the expression on your face as you climaxed inside me.  I will remember the feeling of your penis pulsating as you ejaculated, and I will remember my feeling of ecstasy.”

I looked at her, thinking how sexy and desirable she was with her fiery red hair, large bust and flat stomach.  Her wonderful red bush was tangled and sweaty, and I could see traces of semen on her inner thighs.  She had a beautiful glow of satisfaction about her and looked contented.  I put my arms around her and hugged her.  She was mine now.  She would come to me when I wanted and she would do what I wanted.  That made me feel extraordinarily good.

The rest of the weekend carried on in a very similar fashion.  We fucked, we ate and drank, we slept and we fucked some more.  We fucked in every part of the house and in every conceivable position.  We even fucked in the little toilet with her sitting on me and bouncing on my cock as she came. I wanted her to remember me wherever she was in the house, to remember that we’d fucked there and that it was good.  I think I achieved that aim.  I also wanted to make sure that the marital bed now belonged to me, to make sure that whenever she was in it, she would remember how she’d orgasmed with me inside her.

Sometime late on Sunday afternoon, we started to tidy up.  I was completely fucked out.  I had orgasmed so many times that I only managed a dribble of semen whenever I came.  My cock had become tender and detumesced quickly after I climaxed.  But I felt marvellous.  I had never experienced such a concentration of sexual activity and such incredible sensations. I would not forget it in a hurry.

We opened all of the windows and changed the bed linen. I retrieved my clothes and packed my overnight bag while Jenny got rid of the stains on the carpet and on various bits of furniture.  Eventually, the time came to say goodbye.  I took her in my arms and held her tightly.

“I’ve had the most fantastic time,” I said, “and I don’t know how I’m going to manage without you.”

“Me too,” she replied, “it’s going to be difficult without you, but I suppose that will make our next meeting even more special.”

“Well, that’s one way of looking at it. I’m going to leave quickly now before I decide to stay and damn the consequences.”

She kissed me lightly and then opened the door.

“I’ll call you tomorrow,” she said, then very softly “take care, Alan, I need you.”

I turned and walked to my car.  On the way home, I thought about what she’d said and also how the weekend had developed.  This was destined to be a long-term affair, which suited me very well, provided I had no commitment.  I was too young for an exclusive relationship but having such an exquisite fuck on tap was more than any young man could hope for.  I also found it particularly exciting that I was fucking another man’s wife.  Better still would be if he knew about it and watched his wife enjoy me in a way that she never would with him, but that would take time to engineer if it were at all possible.  I would just have to wait and see…

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments