Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After a most enjoyable weekend, I really hoped that Jenny would contact me again as that would establish my position, so I was delighted when she called me at work on Tuesday afternoon.

“Hello Alan,” she said, “it’s Jenny here.  Is this a convenient time to speak?”

“Oh, hello Jenny,” I answered, “how nice to hear from you.  Yes, it’s a good time to chat.”

“We’ll, I was wondering whether you were doing anything tonight.  I know it’s very late to suggest something, but I just learned that Dave is going to a rugby club meeting, so I thought you might like to come and keep me company.”

“It’s never too late for an invitation like that,” I said, laughing, “what time should I get there?”

“Make it around 8.00 pm,” she replied.

“Eight it is,” I answered, “I can’t wait to see you.”

“Me too,” she replied, “see you soon,” and rang off.

The rest of the day seemed to drag interminably.  I went out and bought a box of chocolates and a bottle of nice wine, then sat down at my desk and wondered how the evening would evolve.  I left work at around 7.30 pm and drove to her house, parking round the corner so that my car wasn’t too obvious, then walked up to the door and rang the bell.

Jenny answered with a welcoming smile and a look of surprise when I gave her the wine and chocolates.  She was still wearing her office clothes—a white blouse and a jacket over a pencil skirt and looked damn sexy.

“Oh, thank you,” she said, “you really didn’t need to bring anything.”

“Nonsense,” I said, “a pretty woman deserves a present.  Put them down because you look so damn sexy and I’m horny and I want you now.”

She put the wine and flowers on the hall table and grabbed me, putting her arms around me and pulling me into her embrace as she kissed me passionately.  Her tongue was in my mouth, exploring and playing with mine.  Her hands held my butt and pulled my groin into hers, rubbing herself against my now erect cock.  I squeezed her butt then found the zip of her skirt and pulled it down before tugging her skirt off to drop around her ankles.  She let go of my butt and used both hands to loosen my belt and unzip my trousers and tug them down.  I shuffled so that they fell to the floor. 

We were now both extremely aroused and couldn’t wait to get undressed as we broke our kiss and ripped off the rest of our clothes leaving them lying on the hall floor.  She looked so damn sexy with her luscious red bush.  I felt her cunt, rubbing my fingers up and down her slit.  She was dripping wet, so I bent her over the hall table and pushed my cock into her cunt. 

“Ooof.  That feels so good,” she said, “I’ve been dreaming about your penis ever since I felt it in me.  I’ve wanted you so much.”

I fucked her with long strokes as I thought about what she had just said.  Things were moving rapidly and I could see that this was likely to be a long-term affair.  That was very appealing, as I would have a magnificent fuck partner available without any commitments and without exclusivity. 

“Me too,” I replied, “my cock feels at home in your cunt.”

I reached forward and caressed her breasts, one in each hand, as they swayed with our fucking.  I lifted each, feeling the weight, then rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, feeling how hard and elongated they were. She murmured appreciatively and reached under us to fondle my balls.  That made my cock twitch as I fucked her.

I took one hand off her breast and stroked a path down over her stomach and through her bush, searching for her clit, which wasn’t difficult to find as it was really engorged and sticking out.  I brushed a fingertip lightly across the top then circled around the shaft before rubbing it up and down.  Jenny gasped and bucked her hips back against me, forcing my cock deeper inside her, then rotated her pelvis as we fucked.  The feelings were exquisite as she used her pelvic muscles to massage my cock, inciting me to inadvertently increase the speed of my strokes.

“Oh, fuck yes.  That’s nice,” she cried, “Oh, please don’t stop.”

“Oh, I won’t stop,” I said, fucking her harder, “I want to hear you scream with pleasure and even then I won’t stop.”

“Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck,” she cried, “Oh God.”  Then suddenly she stopped moving and went rigid, but I could feel her cunt spasming rhythmically around my cock, trying to milk it.  The feelings in my cock were incredibly intense but I didn’t want to cum yet, so I stopped moving and thought about all sorts of mundane things.  Eventually, I heard her let out her breath with a long sigh and her contractions stopped.

“Did you cum?” she asked.

“Not yet,” I replied, “you would have felt it.”

I thrust a few times and felt her body stiffen, then took out my cock.

“No, don’t. Put it back in,” she cried, “why have you taken it out?”

“Because I want to fuck you in your bed,” I replied.

She stood up and turned round to face me, about to say something, but I kissed her passionately, pressing my body against hers.  My cock, wet with her juices, pressed against her stomach.  She put her hands behind my head as we kissed, stroking my hair, then broke the kiss and took my hand and led me to her bedroom.”

“Which is your side?” I asked.

“On the right,” she said, getting onto the bed on her side and lying on her back, “now come and make love to me.”

I got on next to her and stroked her face, then leaned over and sucked her breasts.  She put a hand on my shoulders.

“That’s lovely,” she said, “I love having your mouth on my breasts.  It’s extremely arousing.”

I carried on sucking her nipples, biting them tenderly, then licked around the areolae before tracing my tongue down the centre of her body.  I took the two pillows from her husband’s side of the bed.

“Lift your hips,” I said.

She lifted them and I put the pillows underneath her hips.  Her cunt was now raised and open as I knelt between her legs and licked up her slit, lapping up her juices, before flicking my tongue over the top of her clit.  Her hips jumped.  I took her clit between my lips and sucked at it, drawing the head out as much as possible, and running the tip of my tongue over it.

“Oh. Oh. Oh,” she cried, “aaaah.”

I carried on sucking as I inserted a finger into her vagina and rubbed the spongy inside wall on the top.  She was now making thrusting movements.

“I want your cock,” she said, “please put your cock in me.”

I let go of her clit and crawled up her body, supporting myself on my arms, until my head was above hers and I was looking directly into her eyes.  I reached down and rubbed my cockhead up and down her slit.

“Is this what you want?” I asked.

“Yes, yes.  Stop teasing me.  Put it in.”

I lodged my glans between her labia and pushed in slightly, not too hard.  She lifted her hips and tried to suck me in, but I waited and then pushed in a little more until my glans was half in.

“Your cunt is mine now, you know that, don’t you?” I said and pushed a bit more so that my glans popped through the entrance muscle and into her vagina.

“Oh dear God it feels so good,” she said.

With that, I pushed through hard until I felt my cock go all the way in and hit the back of her vagina.  Then I started fucking her, hard.  She stared up at me, her eyes crinkled and sparkling, her mouth partly open in a huge smile, as I pounded into her.  She fucked me back vigorously, her pubis banging into mine then dropping down so that my cock was almost out, before driving back again to have it completely encased in her warm, wet vagina.  She clung onto my forearms, her nails digging into my skin.  Her breasts were bouncing wildly with our movements.  I felt her shift her legs and she wrapped them around mine to give herself something to brace against.

I could hear the sloshing noises of our juices as my cock rammed in and out of her.  I was pouring precum into her and she was getting wetter and wetter.  Our fluids were running down her crack and onto the pillows, making a wet mess.  I was breathing heavily, my heart was pounding, my groin was on fire and my cock itched like crazy.  I was getting very close to cumming.

MillyWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MillyWest

“Look at me, Jenny. Look into my eyes as I fill you with my semen.”

Then I felt it.  My cock expanded and the muscle as the base contracted and forced a huge wad of semen up my urethra to spurt out deep inside her cunt.  At the same time, I felt her vaginal muscles clench and massage my shaft and she cried out.  After a few seconds, I ejaculated again, followed by several more until my muscles relaxed.  I let myself down slowly until my body was resting on hers, her bosom against my chest.

“You didn’t answer me before,” I said, “but you do know that your cunt is mine now.”

“Yes,” she said, “it is.  You bring me more pleasure than I’ve ever known, and I’m not going to give that up.  And I think I satisfy your needs too.”

“Yes you do,” I said, “we’re lucky to have found each other.  I’m going to pull out now, otherwise, I’ll squash you to death.”

I pulled out of her and lay down next to her as a river of cum oozed out and onto the pillow.  I wondered whether she’d be able to get the stains out or whether her husband would be sleeping on them unknowingly.  Whatever the outcome, it would be a reminder of today.

I wanted her to remember this occasion and the feelings she’d experienced as I fucked her in her marital bed.  I wanted her to remember me when she felt a man lying next to her and I wanted her to remember me whenever she was fucked in this bed.  We’d also fucked in the hallway and I meant to fuck her in every room: the kitchen, the bathroom, the living room, the spare room.  I wanted her to remember me everywhere. 

As I thought about all of this, I was idly stroking my fingers up and down her body, feeling her skin, when I suddenly remembered about birth control.

“Jenny, my love,” I said, ‘have you thought any further about birth control?”

“Yes,” she said, “and I don’t think I can start again on the pill as that would upset Dave.  We can use a spermicide foam or you’ll just have to pull out, or both.  I’m very regular so I know when I’m ovulating and fertile.”

That sounded OK to me.  Anyway, I assumed she’d continue fucking her husband, so if she did get pregnant he would assume it was his (which it might be).

She turned on her side to face me and reached out to touch my cock then fondle my balls.

“The thought of getting pregnant by you is actually quite exciting,” she said, “feeling your baby growing inside me.  Ah, you think so too,” she said as she felt my cock twitch at her words.

I wondered whether that might happen, but then decided against contemplating further on it.

“Let’s go into the kitchen and get something to eat,” she said, “all that exertion has made me hungry.”

She got off the bed holding her hand under her cunt to avoid any more mess.  As it was she was going to have to change the bedding. We went into the bathroom where she put in a bathrobe and handed one to me too, which I assumed was Dave’s.  After that, we went into the kitchen where she started rummaging in the fridge.  She soon found some cheese and put together a small platter for the two of us.  I opened the bottle of wine I’d brought and we sat down at the table. 

When we’d finished, she cleared away the dishes and took them to the dishwasher.  I followed her and, as she bent over, put my arms around her and cupped her breasts as I pushed my groin against her butt. 

“Already?” She said.

“With you? Always,” I replied.

“Show-off.”

I lifted the back of her gown.  Because she was bending down, her slit was clearly visible, still glistening from our previous fuck and framed by her red pubic hair.  I lined up my cock and pressed forward, sliding in easily with the remnants of my cum acting as a lubricant.  It felt wonderful to be inside her again.  Warm and wet and just the right tightness.  She put her hands on the counter as I started fucking her and moved her pelvis around in little circles, stimulating my cock beyond belief.

“My God you feel good,’ I said breathlessly.

“You too,” she replied, “you make me feel so full, so stuffed.  It feels like you’re inside my body, right into my stomach.  And my groin feels like it’s on fire, with tingling feelings everywhere deep inside.  Your penis feels so hard, like a rod of steel, but warm and alive.  It makes my vagina tingle and pulse and I want it to move and scratch at an itch deep inside.”

I looked down at my cock going in and out of her cunt.  Her labia were wrapped tightly around my shaft, dragging inwards with each stroke and then out again until they were stretched and almost transparent on the outstroke.  I saw her little puckered rosebud and wondered whether she’d ever been fucked in the ass.  Perhaps I would try one day.

I grabbed her hips pulling her back hard on each instroke so that I could feel the depths of her vagina caressing my cockhead, wrapping it in spongy flesh and making it feel warm and wet, then pushing her on each outstroke until my cockhead was just visible through her clutching labia right at the entrance to her cunt, the outside air cooling my shaft.  It felt unbelievably good and I wished I could carry on like this for hours, but the intense, tingling sensation in my cock told me that I was unlikely to last much longer.

“I want you to cum in me now,” she said, reaching down and fondling my balls, “I want your sperm inside me, inside my womb.”

That was enough to tip me over the edge.  I suddenly felt myself reach the point of no return.  My balls contracted as my cock jerked and I ejaculated, spraying what little semen I had left after our earlier fuck, into her cunt.  I felt her vaginal muscles massaging me as I came, milking every last drop out until I stopped moving.  My cock detumesced quite quickly this time and was soon squeezed out of her cunt to hang down limply, a thread of semen joining it to her vagina. 

Jenny stood up and turned round to face me.  She reached out and held my slimy cock in the palm of her hand, her fingers wrapped around it.

“Did you like that?” She asked.

“Oh yes,” I replied, “I really enjoyed that.  You are an extraordinary lover.”

“Thank you,” she said, “I also enjoyed it very much even though I didn’t orgasm.  I think you exhausted me the first time.  I’ve never orgasmed so intensely and for so long.”

I felt a surge of pride. Here I was, a young fellow having given an experienced, married woman the best orgasm ever.  That made me feel really good.

“Well, let’s hope we can repeat it soon,” I said.

“Oh yes,” she said, “but now I think I must go and tidy up and change the bed before Dave gets back.  I also need to air the bedroom.”

“I’ll go and get dressed,” I said.

We both went to the entrance hall to recover our hastily discarded clothing and then to the bedroom to pick up the remaining items.  I got dressed and gave the bathrobe to Jenny so she could hang it up in the right place, then opened the windows and helped her to strip the bed and put on new bedding.

“Are you OK?” I asked, “because I should probably leave now.”

“Yes,” she replied, “I’m fine.  More than fine, I’m very happy and contented.  Will I be able to see you again soon?”

“You bet,” I answered, “as soon as possible.  In the meantime when you stack the dishwasher, just remember how enjoyable it can be.”

“I will,” she said, laughing.

We walked to the front door and had a last lingering kiss before she let me out.

“Drive safely,” she said and watched as I slide down the street to my car. 

On the way home I thought about everything that had happened in the last few days.  I’d met a stunning woman who was not only intelligent and self-assured but also an incredible sexual partner.  She aroused me incredibly and gave me intense feelings of pleasure, the like of which I’d not experienced before.  She was also hugely responsive to me, appearing to enjoy my body immensely, which made me feel very powerful.  Yes, she was married which constrained the amount of time we might have together, but even so, we’d managed to do a lot in the last few days, and the fact that she was someone else’s wife added an extra frisson to the relationship.  I was looking forward to our next meeting …..

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments