Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I returned to the office after my meeting with Jenny feeling quite elated.  Things were certainly looking very good for me.  She was carrying my child and our affair was about to resume.  She missed having sex with me and wanted it to start again. Her husband had no idea that I had been fucking his wife and that it was my child in her, so I didn’t expect any problems from him.  All I had to do was make sure that Sarah wasn’t around when Jenny was.

It couldn’t have been more than two hours before Jenny called me.  She asked whether tomorrow evening would be alright and could she come round at 7.00 pm.  Of course, I agreed straight away and felt my cock stir at the thought of an evening with her.  After we finished talking, I called Sarah and asked her to come to my office.  She came in and sat down.  I got up and closed the door.

“Sarah, I just wanted to tell you that I just met Jenny for coffee and she wants to resume our affair.”

She looked at me, her eyes clouded and her brow furrowed.

“Does that mean you and I are finished?” She asked, “are you telling me you no longer want me?”

“Of course not,” I said, “I just wanted to tell you that I would be seeing her now and then, and I wanted to be upfront about it.  But it has no bearing on us.  I’m sure you have a few outside interests too.  That’s what we agreed at the start.”

A look of relief spread over her face.

“Yes, I do, but I haven’t told you about them.  That’s wrong, and I’m sorry.  Anyway, I’m not surprised she wants to fuck you again.  Dave is up to his old tricks but with more arrogance now that he’s put his wife up the spout.  I suppose he isn’t looking after her properly.”

“I guess so.  She hasn’t told me and I didn’t ask.”

“Be careful, Alan, she’s in love with you, you know.  Don’t hurt her.”

“Oh rubbish,” I said, “she just wants a good fuck from time to time.”

“Hmmm,” she said, “we’ll see.  Thank you for telling me.”

“I’m going to see her tomorrow night,” I said.

“OK,” she replied, “I’ll want to know all about it later.”

I smiled as she got up to go, then she turned to me.

“You know I’m going to fuck you the next day, don’t you?”

“I thought you might,” I replied.

“Don’t damage the baby,” she said and left.

After she’d gone, I thought about our conversation.  While she appeared understanding, I thought that she was more jealous and possessive than she was letting on. I’d have to watch that.

The rest of the day passed pretty normally until I went home at 7.00.  I made myself some dinner, tidied up the house, watched some TV, then had a bath and an early night. 

Next day I went to the office as usual, but couldn’t really concentrate.  I was delighted when 6.00 pm came and I felt I could leave for home.  I picked up some food on the way back and got home at around 6.45.  Just enough time to put out some snacks and some soft drinks.

Jenny was a few minutes later, arriving just after 7.00.  She was dressed in a light blue maternity dress which concealed her bump quite well, and a cardigan.  Her bust looked fantastic.  Her breasts seemed much fuller than the last time I saw her but appeared not to have lost any of their firmness.  I kissed her and ushered her inside.  She was carrying a bottle of Perrier and gave it to me saying that this was all she was allowed to drink at the moment.

“I can’t tell you how good it is to see you here, Jenny,” I said, “I’ve really missed you.”

“I’ve missed coming here,” she said, “but it doesn’t seem to have changed.”

“Would you like to take off your cardigan?” I asked.

“That and everything else,” she replied, “stop messing around, Alan, I want you.  This pregnancy seems to have made me exceptionally horny and I haven’t had a good fuck in months.  Dave tries, but he simply hasn’t got the equipment. Now let’s go to the bedroom.  I’m getting too big for the couch.”

She took me by the hand and led me to my bedroom.

“Still the same,” she said, looking around, “the temple of so many conquests and the place where you knocked me up.  Right here, on this bed.”

She stepped towards me and unbuttoned my shirt, then eased it off my shoulders and rubbed her hands over my chest, her fingers threaded through my hair.

“Still the same sexy bastard,” she said, then stepped back and pulled off her dress.  She was wearing a flesh-coloured bra that barely managed to contain her breasts, together with some rather ordinary flesh-coloured panties.  They were big as they had to fit over her bump.  I reached round her and unhooked her bra, releasing her breasts.  For all their size they were still firm, standing straight out.  He areole seemed larger and her nipples were very extended and looked to be an inch long.

“God you look superb,” I said, fondling her breasts.  I pulled her right nipple and some fluid emerged from the tip.

“Wow, you’re lactating.  I’ve got to taste that.”

I leaned down and took her nipple in my lips then sucked it into my mouth. I could feel some liquid dribbling out of it, but it was pretty tasteless.  I palpitated her breast and more came out.  Soon I was suckling her and swallowing.  Jenny reached down and loosened my belt and unzipped my trousers which fell to the floor.  Still fastened to her tit, I stepped out of them as she put her hand in my boxers and started fondling my cock.

“Oh my god,” she said, “I have so missed your cock.  I’ve missed feeling how full it makes me feel. I’ve missed feeling its heat inside me and the way it throbs.  I’ve missed feeling it jerk and fill me with warm semen.  I’ve missed the indescribable pleasure it gives me.”

I took my mouth off her tit and pulled her towards me, her bump pushing against my cock.  I kissed her passionately, my tongue playing inside her mouth, licking all around.  She put her hands on my butt and pulled me close, rubbing her bump on my cock, then pulled away from me and took off her panties.  I took off my boxers and the two of us stood looking at each other. 

Aside from her bump, she looked the same. A wild bush of fiery red hair over a beautiful cunt with deep red labia hanging down, but tented at the top where her clitoris was clearly erect.  My cock stood straight in front of me, the end wet with precum, as it jerked with my pulse.  She reached out and grabbed it, pulling me towards her as she backed to the bed, then let go and climbed between the sheets.  I followed her.

“I suppose it’s better from behind,” I said.

“I think so,” she replied, “it will be more comfortable.”

I cuddled up to her back and spooned her, my cock poking underneath her cunt.  I put an arm over her and pulled her closer to me, then brushed my fingers over her breasts. She wiggled her butt to get closer to me and put a hand on my thigh.  After a while, I felt her nipples getting wet again.  I kissed the side of her neck and blew in her ear as my cock stiffened.

“Doesn’t my fat stomach put you off?” she asked, reaching between us and fondling my cock.

“Not at all.  You’re such an attractive and sexy woman.” I whispered.

“You’re such a scoundrel,” she said, “you’re wicked and controlling but you’re also very, very charming.  You could talk your way into any woman’s bed.”

“I’ve already done that,” I said, “what about your cunt?  Can I talk my way into that?”

She didn’t say anything.  She just lifted her leg and pulled my cock towards her slit and positioned it at her entrance.  I gave a push and felt it sink into her easily.  Her cunt was slimy with her fluids and, with the addition of my precum, the tip of my cock soon reached the end of her vagina. I didn’t feel her cervix as I slid in, which is just as well.  Disturbing that during pregnancy was not a great idea.  She lowered her leg again and gave my shaft a squeeze with her vaginal muscles.  My cock twitched in response.

“I love being inside you,” I said, “you feel hot and a little rough in places.  My shaft gets squeezed at the base, and when you use your muscles inside it feels like you are masturbating me.  The best, though, is around my head.  Your insides tickle my corona beautifully, giving me an itch that is out of this world.”

“And I love feeling you inside me,” she said, “your cock fills me so much that I feel completely stuffed.  Your cock feels so alive, so full of energy, jerking and twitching inside me.  It also feels hot, spreading warmth throughout my groin.  And I love the feeling you cum.  Unbelievable as it may sound, your cock seems to get bigger and your body tenses, then I feel the underside of your cock pulse as your semen rushes up your urethra, making it expand, followed by feeling the warmth of your semen as it jets into me and spreads throughout my vagina.  Then your cock carries on pulsing as you ejaculate.  It’s an incredibly exciting feeling and also very rewarding.  It’s me, my body, that has made you do that.”

I cuddled closer to her and, letting go of her nipple, felt between her legs, rubbing the shaft of her clit with my finger.  She moved her hips so that she backed more into me and her front dipped down allowing her clit to touch my shaft.

“Keep still, Alan,” she said, “hold my breast while I make you feel good.”

I moved my hand off her groin and took hold of her right breast, cupping it in my palm and palpitating it, then playing with her nipple.  Then I felt her move her hips a little and her vagina ripple around my cock.  It felt rather nice.  After a while, she started rocking her hips back and forth, but only slightly.  This made my glans rub back and forth inside her, with her vaginal walls rubbing the corona.  It felt maddeningly nice and caused my cock to twitch. She kept that up for several minutes and I could feel myself starting to lose control.  The itch had now spread to my shaft and I started moving.  She reached down between her legs and gripped the base of my shaft between her fingers and squeezed.  The itch went away.

“Keep still,” she admonished, “think of other things.  Let your mind wander.”

I tried to think of other things but all I could think about was how incredibly pleasant my cock felt so, instead of ignoring it, I thought about it and what it looked like inside her.  In my mind’s eye I could see my glans resting against the end of her vagina with her cervix just above the corona in the top.  I could see my hole open and precum dribbling out of it.  I could see the spongy flesh of her vagina cuddling my shaft.  I could see her labia clinging around my shaft and drawn inwards inside her. 

All of this was like a movie in my head when suddenly I felt a lovely blanket of calm spread over me.  I didn’t feel an urge to move.  The movie continued to play in my head and I could see my glans moving back and forth, gripped by her vaginal walls.  I could see the hole open up as it moved forward and then close as it moved backwards.  I could see a void in front of my glans into which my precum was oozing. 

The whole scenario was fantastic and I watched it for what seemed like half an hour until slowly I felt things change.  I felt my cock being stimulated in different ways and the itch returned.  I watched my cock grow, the head get bigger and more precum emerging.  It seemed to be moving back and forth more quickly now, until suddenly I saw my glans lift up, the hole at the end flare wide open, and a stream of white stuff shoot out of the end into the void.  It looked like a thick rope joined to my hole which then fell off into the darkness below.  My glans retreated then came forward again, my hole flaring open and another rope of semen emerged, but I saw this one splatter onto the spongy flesh around the sides. Three more times this happened then my glans seemed to shrink and drop down and I started to become aware of the world around me.

I felt fantastic. I felt as if I’d been transported into another world. My body felt as if all stress and tension had been drained out of it to be replaced by a glow of pleasure that made all of my nerves tingle.  It was an incredible feeling.  I also felt very sleepy.

“That was amazing,” I said, cuddling Jenny and kissing her shoulder, “I’ve never experienced something so sensual and so satisfying.  I was inside you and could see everything as it happened.”

“I know,” she said, “I could feel your thoughts and I knew where you were when you climaxed.  You remember when I made love to you like this once before?  Well, this was the next step in your progression.”

“But what about you,” I said, “You haven’t cum.”

“Oh, I have, my love,” she said, “you were so immersed in your own pleasure that you didn’t see mine.  I’ve been in a state of orgasm almost all the time we’ve been together.”

“I feel very tired,” I said, “would it be silly to go to sleep for a while?”

“No, my darling,” she replied, “I’ll stay awake.  You sleep and I’ll wake you up later.”

I put my arm over her bump, cuddling our child.  I could feel some fluttering movement and thought that our activities might have disturbed him.  Then I drifted off to sleep.  I woke up a little later.  My cock was still erect and lodged in Jenny’s cunt.  It felt warm and cosy.  I twitched it.

“Ah, you’re awake.”

“Yes.  Would you like me to make love to you again?”

“If you’re up to it.”

“I think I can manage.  Let’s try doggy.”

She rolled over and lifted herself on her hands and knees as I got in my knees between her legs.  I rubbed my cock up and down her slit then pushed into her vagina.  She was still open from our previous fuck and wet with my cum, so I slid in very easily.  I started thrusting gently, afraid of disturbing her insides.

“Don’t be frightened, it’s alright.  You can fuck me quite hard, just be careful of my cervix.”

I started moving faster but with short strokes and keeping my cock deep inside.  That way I would avoid bumping into her cervix with any force.  I could feel my glans sloshing around in my cum, sliding in and out.  Jenny was fucking me back now, pushing her butt against my groin. She was also breathing quite hard.

“Oh fuck, that feels good,” she squealed, “oh god I love your cock.”

I put my arm around her and felt for her clit, masturbating it with my thumb and forefinger as I thrust in and out of her.

“Oh god, oh Alan,” she cried, “oh shit”

I carried on thrusting but I knew we were near the climax, this was going to be a short, sharp fuck.

“Oh god, Alan, I’m cumming.  Aaaaaah.”

Her cunt clamped on my cock and as it did, I felt myself tense and shoot a stream of semen out of the end, then a second but much smaller ejaculation after another second or so.  After that my cock gave up and started shrinking, then slid out of her cunt.

Jenny put her head down on the bed and started breathing more regularly, before lowering herself and lying on her side. I lay down next to her.  She held my now limp cock in her hand.  It was slimy with white stuff all over it.

“Look how soft it is.  I’ve seldom seen it this way,” she said, “it’s rather adorable, all wrinkled and floppy.  And look at your testicles, they’re hanging right down, lying on the bed.  Usually they’re much higher.  I rather like them like this.”

“I’m glad you’re having fun with my exhausted body,” I said, “it’s you that made it that way.”

She looked at me lovingly.

“Thank you, Alan.  Thank you for being here with me and thank you for making me feel like a woman again.  I hope I can call on you again.”

“Any time,” I said, “you can call on me whenever you want.”

“Well, I suppose I should go home now otherwise my husband will wonder where I am.”

“Does he make love with you at all?” I asked.

“Very occasionally,” she replied. “He likes me to suck him and he enjoys bringing me off with his tongue, but at the moment he’s not really into penetration.”

“Maybe he can suck my cum out of you,” I said, “you can tell him it’s yours from your arousal.”

“Oh you naughty man,” she exclaimed, “but perhaps I’ll do that. It would serve him right for screwing around while I’m pregnant.”

“Yes, pregnant with our son,” I said, feeling her bump.

“Indeed,” she said, “I wonder if he’ll inherit your cock. I hope he does.  He won’t be circumcised, so can you imagine what it will be like with a foreskin?  Formidable.”

I laughed.

Jenny got off the bed and looked for her underwear.  I noticed that her nipples were dripping, probably as a result of her climax.  I helped her put on her bra then watched as she put on her panties.

“Those panties are enormous,” I said.

“Yes, they’re not very sexy, are they?”

“No, but the body inside them is.”

“Flatterer,” she said, giving me a playful punch.

She put on her dress again and then her cardigan.  I didn’t put on anything, but walked with her to the front door, my cock dripping.  When we got there, she gave me a long kiss and felt my shoulders, then stood back.

“I love you, Alan.  I can’t have you, but I can love you.”

She opened the door and left.

I went back to the bedroom and looked at the mess on the bed.  I didn’t care, I would sleep in it like that.  I just wished she’d been able to stay.  I realised that at some level I loved her too.  I wanted to look after her, to protect her, to take care of her.  I wanted her to be mine, and mine alone.  I wanted to have lots of children with her and watch them grow up together.  But I also wanted to fuck Sarah, to lose myself in the indescribable pleasure she gave me. 

And then, of course, I wanted to fuck other women, particularly married women. I wanted to seduce them, to take them from their husbands when I wanted them, and to fuck them.  All of these conflicting feelings were inside my head and I couldn’t see a way to resolve them.  I’d just have to wait and see how things developed.

 

***********

 

It didn’t take Sarah long to come and find me the next day at work.  She arrived in my office shortly after 9.00, wanting to know what had happened

‘Did you have a good time?” She asked, “I bet she wasn’t as good as me.

“I had a good time,” I replied, “and so did she.  She went home full of my cum, so I hope her husband got amorous with her.  The thought of him licking my cum out of her cunt is rather appealing.

“Are you going to see her again?”

“Yes, I will,” I replied, “she wants this to be a long-term affair.  And you’re right, she has fallen in love with me, but she realises we can’t be together.”

“Oh you men,” she exclaimed, “you are so blind to the ways of women.  Of course she thinks you can be together.  She just hasn’t worked out yet how to make it happen.”

AmaraRed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmaraRed

“Well, I’ve already told her that we like each other and will continue to enjoy each other.  She understands.  She also knows that you’re dynamite in bed.  Incidentally, she thinks you slept with Rob, her old boyfriend.”

“Of course I did.  He wasn’t bad, either.  I’m like you, I like fucking other people’s partners.”

“Would you like to fuck Jenny’s boyfriend tonight?” I asked.

“Ooooo yes,” she squealed, “I’d love that.  Can I stay the night?”

I looked around to make sure no one was in sight, then grabbed her crotch through her slacks, rubbing her slit.

“Yes, you can stay the night,” I said, “but don’t cry if you’re sore the next morning.”

I slapped her butt and she left my office.

The rest of the day was uneventful until late afternoon when Jenny called.

“Hello Alan,” she said, “I’ve been wondering how you are.”

“I’m on top of the world,” I said, “how about you and the baby?”

“Oh we’re fine,” she replied, “I’m a bit sore.  I’m not used to having such a large thing inside me, but I did enjoy it.  You must have cum an awful lot because it was still oozing out of me this morning.  Thank heavens Dave didn’t want to make love.”

“Well, I’ve got plenty more if you want it,” I said, “perhaps your husband will taste it next time.”

“Naughty man.  Anyway, I just wanted to say hello.  I’ll leave you alone now.”

“OK.  Thanks for thinking of me.”

“Byeee,” and she rang off.

I left the office at 7.00 and only just got home before Sarah arrived.  This time she brought a little bag with some things to change into next morning.  She took it into the bedroom then came back into the living room.

“I see you haven’t changed the bed,” she said, “it’s still got your mess from last night all over it,”

“Sorry about that,” I replied, “but I only just beat you getting home.  I didn’t have time,”

“No, no,” she replied, “I’m pleased.  You and I are going to fuck on that mess and make it ten times worse.  Your bed is going to smell of me.  It’s going to have my sweat, my fluids, my cum all over it, and yours, of course.  Your Jenny will be a long-lost memory.”

“Oh, you are a dirty bitch,” I said, “you’ve got a filthy mind and actions to support it, but I love the way it works. You are my fucktoy and I’m going to use you.  Your body is going to be a sticky mess by the time I’m finished with you, and I’m going to destroy your cunt.”

I grabbed her and swung her round so that her back was against me and then grabbed her tits, squeezing them through her clothes before dropping a hand to her slacks, unzipping them and putting my hand down her thong to feel her slit.  I squashed her clit against her body with the bottom of my hand, then rubbed it while I stuck my finger inside her cunt.  Her legs wobbled and she fell backwards against me.

“Oh god, Alan,’ she cried.

I carried on fingering her, feeling her getting wetter and wetter, then suddenly I pulled my hand out and took my other hand off her tit.

“Get undressed,” I barked, “and get on your knees on the floor in front of me, and do it now.”

She didn’t say a word, but simply took off all of her clothes and then sank onto her knees on the floor and looked up at me.

“Take out my cock.”

She reached up and unzipped my trousers, unbuttoned my boxers, then pulled my cock out.   It waved in front of her face, throbbing with my pulse and dripping precum.

“Is that what you want, slut?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, looking up at me appealingly. “That’s what I want.”

“Yes what?” I barked.

“Yes, Alan,” she replied, “I want your cock.”

“That’s better,” I said, lifting her chin.

I had thought for some time that Sarah wanted to be dominated, so decided to try it out and found I was right.  This was going to change our relationship, but I thought we would probably both enjoy it.

“You can have my cock when I want you to have it.  I will decide when and I will also decide where you will have it. Now get me ready.”

She leaned forward and started licking my cock, lifting it by my glans and licking underneath it, then all round the base, pushing my balls back with her tongue. 

“May I take off your trousers and underpants?” she asked.

“Yes,” I replied.

She removed them both then resumed licking me, then all round my balls before running her tongue up my perineum then around my rosebud.  I felt her force an entry into my anus.  It felt quite nice.  Then she resumed licking my shaft until she licked all the way to my pee-hole before engulfing my glans in her mouth and started sucking me, her tongue all over my glans.

I reached under her to play with her tits.  Her nipples were quite elongated and felt remarkably hard.  I pinched them and tugged them, then rotated my hands pulling her tits around.  They didn’t have too much movement as they were so small, but she appeared to enjoy it.  After a while, I left them alone and reached over her back to feel her slit.  It was sopping wet and her labia were open.  I stuck two fingers inside her vagina, feeling the spongy flesh.  She started moving her hips, trying to let my fingers go further in while she sucked my cock.

“Is my little cumslut ready for me?” I asked.

“Mmmmf,” was the reply.

I slapped her butt hard.

“Stop sucking my cock and get up.”

She did as I ordered and stood up.

“Now go to the bedroom and get on the bed.  You wanted to get fucked there and, as that’s where I fuck my sluts, that’s where I’ll fuck you.”

She went through to the bedroom and got onto the bed and on her knees, presenting her cunt to me, waving in the air and dripping on the sheets.  I got on behind her and took my cock in my hand and slapped it on her labia a few times then positioned it and drove it deep inside in one thrust.

“Ayeeee.  Fuck,” she cried.

“Are you complaining?” I asked, slapping her butt with my hand.

“No,” she said.

“Good,” I answered and started to fuck her.  I fucked her hard and fast, driving my cock all the way to the end of her cunt then pulling it almost all of the way out.  I held her hips and pulled and pushed them as well as swivelling them to the side so that my cock could poke at different angles into her vagina.  Her labia were pushed and pulled in all directions, but clung around my shaft.  They were a deep red colour and looked ragged at the edges.  There was a ring of white foam around the base of my cock as our fluids mingled and got squeezed out of her cunt.  Our bodies were sweating and our groins were wet.

My cock looked obscenely large against her tiny body as I fucked her remorselessly.  Every time I slammed into her, she bounced off my groin like a doll.  I couldn’t let go of her hips otherwise she would have flown off me.  She was panting and gasping now, gulping in air and making mewling noises.  I could feel my arousal levels growing and knew that it wouldn’t be long before I climaxed. My balls were now high up in my scrotum, clinging to my shaft.  I was holding my breath and tensing up.  I speeded up my thrusting and really pounded her when I felt her cunt begin to spasm, clutching my cock rhythmically as she gave a shriek.

“Aaaargh,” she cried, then “Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh.”

That tipped me over the edge.  I clenched my buttocks and gave an extra hard thrust, then held still, deep inside her, as my cock fired a jet of semen into her vagina like a cannon, then relaxed for a second before spraying again with each spasm of her cunt.  I don’t know how many times I ejaculated, but soon her cunt felt wet, slimy and hot, and I felt semen oozing out and dribbling down my balls.

Eventually we both relaxed and Sarah slumped forward, her head on the sheets.  I stayed inside her, my cock still quite hard and gave a few little thrusts.

“Shit no, Alan, don’t move.  It’s too sensitive.”

“You’ll get to like it,” I said, and moved more determinedly.  I’m lucky, I don’t go soft after cumming so it’s easy to carry on.  Soon I was sawing in and out of her again.  It wasn’t long before she started moving with me, her cunt clasping and releasing my cock.  I felt the muscles inside her vagina massaging my shaft and her cervix brushing my glans.  It all felt most enjoyable and I could have gone on for a long time when suddenly she gasped.

“Oh Alan.  Oh I’m cumming. Oooooooh,” and she writhed around on my cock.

I held still so she could enjoy herself, this time massaging her tits.  Eventually she stopped and slumped forward again.

“Can we take a rest?” She said.

“I think so,” I replied and pulled out of her and releasing a flood of semen onto the sheets.

“Come and clean my cock,” I said.

She turned round, still on her knees and took me in her mouth, sucking our juices off me, then licking my balls and my pubic hair.

“You’re a good little cumslut,” I said.

She looked at me, still on her knees.

“You’re a bastard, you know that?” She said, “You know that I’ve never enjoyed a man as much as you, and you’re taking advantage of it.”

“No more than you would do,” I said, “we’re two of the same.  We’ll do anything for a fuck, and even more for a good one.  I’m not going to stop fucking you and you’re not going to say no.”

She smiled, a broad smile, then launched herself at me, knocking me on my back, then squatted over my face, dripping my cum onto my mouth.

“No, I’m not,” she said, then lowered herself and rubbed her cunt over my face, covering it with slime, “I want you and you want me.  I don’t care if you fuck anyone else and you don’t care if I do the same, as long as I crawl back to you.”

She slithered down my body and licked my face, cleaning it, then gave me a huge lovebite on the side of my neck.

“There,” she said, “show that to Jenny next time and try to explain it.”

I flung her off me onto her back and, leaning over, gave her a lovebite on her inner thigh, followed by one just above her pubic hair.

“There,” I said, “you can show those to the next inadequate lover you have, and try to explain them.”

She laughed and snuggled up to me, kissing my mouth and fondling my neck.

“I could fall in love with you very easily,” she said.

“Oh Sarah, that wouldn’t be a good idea.”

“No, I know, so I won’t.  But you are very lovable as well as being the best lover I’ve ever had and, believe me, I’ve had lots.  I’ve had all sizes and shapes of cocks, most smaller but some bigger, and none of them has been as perfect for me as yours.  I’ve had smaller men, bigger men, older, younger, fatter, thinner, you name it, men who look like models and men who look like shit.  You’re not bad looking but you’re no Adonis, yet I find you sexier and more appealing than any of them.  Just looking at you turns me on, and that makes you a very dangerous man for me.”

We kissed and caressed, our sticky bodies against each other.  The bed felt cold and wet where our fluids had leaked out onto the sheets.

“Are you OK sharing me with others?” I asked.

“Yes,” she said, “I am.  I know I have a place in your bed, but I also know that you won’t give up the others.  I can live with that.”

I kissed her again, holding her tiny body against mine.

“Alan,” she said, “I need to tell you something.”

“What is it?” I asked, worried at what she might say.

“I’ve had to stop the pill,” she said, “my gynae told me I needed to take a break.”

“Well,” I said, rubbing her stomach, “the risk of impregnation really heightens the sensations when fucking, especially during your fertile period. It will add a frisson of excitement that you haven’t yet experienced.  You might enjoy it.”

“That’s as may be, but what will we do during my fertile period?  I know you hate condoms.”

“I’ll pull out.  I’m quite good at that.”

“Oh yes? Have you seen how much precum you produce? There are bound to be some sperm swimming in that.”

“I don’t think so,” I replied, “and I do think you will enjoy the thrill of playing sperm roulette.”

“Well, I’m going to make the others wear condoms or maybe even deny them access when I’m ovulating.”

“That’s fine for them but not for me.  I don’t wear condoms and I want my cunt available when I want it.”

“Humph,” she said, “anyway, it’s not a problem for another week.” Then we left the subject alone as she put her head on my chest.  After a while she fell asleep, so I closed my eyes and also drifted off.  We both woke up a few hours later.

“I feel very hungry,” she said.

“Let’s go into the kitchen and find something,” I replied, so we trooped off to go and look.  We rummaged in the fridge and found some eggs, so she set about making an omelette.  Once we’d eaten it and had some coffee, we went back to the bedroom, which smelled of sex.

“Shall we have a shower then carry on?” she asked.

“Good idea,” I replied.

We went into the shower together and soaped each other.  She spent a lot of time lathering my cock and balls while I did the same with her cunt.  Her nipples were standing out like bullets, so I gave them a good suck.  She liked that, murmuring happily as I did.  Then we got out and dried off before hopping back into bed.  We lay together on our backs, idly playing with each other.

“You’ve got a very handsome cock,” she said, “it has such nice proportions and looks so elegant, like a Greek statue.”

“Thank you,” I said, rubbing her clit.  “And you have a beautiful cunt.  It looks so neat when its closed, the labia interlacing and your clit peeping out at the top.  But I prefer it when you’re excited.  Your labia hang open and out and you can see the rose pink of your slit inside, glistening with your juices.”

My cock grew as I described her cunt to her.

“Hmmm.  Seems like you enjoy my naughty bits,” she said, stroking my growing cock, then got on her knees and straddled me before lowering herself and rubbing my cock along her slit then sitting down on it.  I slid inside her quite easily until I was completely engulfed.  She gave a sigh.

“This is for me,” she said, “not for you.  I’m just using you for my pleasure.”

So I lay there as she pleasured herself on my cock.  She started by just lifting herself up and down, but then moved on to tilting her hips backwards and forwards as she moved.  I could feel my cock touching different places inside her vagina as she changed positions.  Then she leaned forward and down and kissed me, her tongue in my mouth while she fucked me very fast, her hips pumping.  I pushed her off my face and leaned forward to take one of her tits in my mouth, sucking hard and raking my teeth along her nipple.

“Oh you fucking bastard,” she cried, “you’re killing me.”

“Put your legs straight out in front of you and on my chest,” I said as I put my hands under her thighs and lifted her.  She straightened her knees and soon her feet were beside my ears as I started to lower her back down.  This position allowed a much deeper penetration.

“Now put your hands behind you onto my legs and lean back.”

“Oh my god, you’re going deeper,” she squealed, tilting her hips to accommodate my cock deep inside.

I grabbed her legs and moved them up towards her chest, trying to keep them straight.  I could feel my cock being squeezed as it plumbed depths in her vagina that hadn’t experienced a cock in them before.

“Oh god that’s incredible,” she cried, “oh I love this.”

I could feel her cunt pulsating as she moved.  The tip of my cock was squashed against the end of her vagina, rubbing my pee-hole as my glans was trapped by the narrow walls.  I could feel the muscles near her entrance massaging my shaft, sending feelings like electric shocks throughout my cock.  I didn’t want to cum, but it was getting very close to my being unable to stop it when I felt a pulse in her cunt and a flood of liquid squirt onto my pubic hair.

“Uh. Uh. Uh. Uh.” She grunted rhythmically, her cunt spasming in time to her grunts as she leaned back and tilted her hips forward, more liquid squirting out of her and into my stomach until she stopped and I felt her cunt relax.  I lowered her legs and she lay back, her legs on me and her head between my knees.  That really bent my cock and any idea of cumming soon disappeared. It also started to slip out, eventually popping out altogether and standing upright between her thighs, dripping.  She took it in her right hand and stroked it a little, then just held it. We lay like that for several minutes.

“That was lovely,” she said, her voice soft and dreamy, “just what I wanted.”

“Have you had enough?” I asked, “you’re sounding as though you want to go to sleep.”

“I’ll do whatever you want,” she replied.

“Well then, I think we should go to sleep,” I said, “come and lie next to me and we can drift off.”

She disentangled herself and crawled up next to me then turned on her side with her back to me.  I shuffled close to her and spooned her, my cock underneath her slit.  I had been aroused by what she’d been doing and I wanted to cum.  She reached between her legs and rubbed the underside of my cock, up and down my urethra, before stuffing my glans into her cunt.  I gave a push and slid easily into her vagina then started thrusting in her as I held her stomach.  She put her hand over mine. 

It wasn’t long before I felt myself tensing my buttocks and getting ready to cum.  I started fucking her harder and faster.  She took her hand off mine and rubbed my scrotum with her fingers, pushing against my testicles as they clung to my shaft, when I gave an extra hard push and my cock jerked as I ejaculated and a wonderful feeling of relief and pleasure washed over me.  I managed one more rather weak ejaculation and then I felt my cock start to lose its rigidity.  I held still, my detumescing cock still inside, hoping it would stay there.

“Was that nice?” I heard her whisper.

“Lovely,” I replied, “but I’m exhausted and I think I’m falling asleep.”

“Me too,” she answered.

I kept a tight hold on her abdomen as I felt myself drifting off.  Soon I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning with a lovely warm feeling around my cock. Gradually coming to my senses, I realised that I was still inside Sarah’s cunt and that I had a morning erection.  I twitched my cock but Sarah remained fast asleep, so I pulled it out and went to the bathroom.  When I’d finished, I returned to the bedroom and found her still sleeping.  I shook her gently by the shoulder and soon she woke up.

“Come on, sleepyhead,” I said, “you need to get up.  We’ve got to go to work.”

“Hello lover,” she said, “gosh, I had the most wonderful sleep.  I feel so refreshed this morning.  We should make a habit of this.”

She got out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower.  I went to make some coffee and some time later we were in the kitchen having toast and coffee.  Once we’d finished, she retrieved her overnight bag and walked to the front door with me. 

“Thank you for a truly wonderful night, Alan,” she said, “you don’t know how much it meant to me.”

She kissed me then opened the door and left.  I returned to the kitchen and tidied it up, then to the bedroom to change the bed linen.  I’d had a really good time with her and looked forward to the next time.  I suspected it would be sooner rather than later.  I didn’t know what we’d do about birth control.  I certainly didn’t want her pregnant by me even though the thought of my sperm in her womb fertilising her egg was rather appealing.  Watching her tiny body grow with a baby from me would be a huge turn-on, but going down that route was definitely a bad idea.  One baby was enough for the moment.

That brought my thoughts back to Jenny, and I wondered when I would see her next.

Published 
Written by aljames21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments