Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Opening Doors

"My neighbours have made me so welcome"

108
16 Comments 16
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"The last one in this series, I tried to go out with a bang. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for all your kind comments throughout."

I was outside painting, when Paula, my neighbour, appeared at the fence.

"You got a minute?" She asked. I, of course, had more than a minute for her, as she took the short walk to my back garden. She was dressed for work and looked sad. I put my hand on her arm and asked her if she was ok, she looked at me, a little tearful.

"My husband came out to me last night, he's gay," she whispered. "The day after we ruined his orgasm he went out and got himself sucked off by a random guy in the woods. I haven't had sex with him for years, at least I know why now."

I didn't comment, after all, the guy had swallowed my load twice. I asked if Samantha, her daughter knew. She confirmed what I'd long thought when she told me they have no secrets from each other. I held her close, kissing away the tears that were forming in her eyes. I held her breast as we kissed, her thigh against my growing bulge.

"At least I know I can get you hard," as she smiled up at me. "I suppose these tits are yours now, I'll have to fuck myself every night."

I unbuttoned her blouse, no one could see us as I cupped her breast, teasing her nipples through her bra. She responded Immediately, her hand rubbing my cock through my shorts. She grabbed a cushion and dropped it on the deck in front of me before kneeling, pulling my shorts and briefs down in one deft move.

She pointed my cock at her tits a determination on her face, wanking me hard and fast. I looked down, her tit flesh moving in rhythm with her hand. I stroked the soft cotton of her bra, not wanting to impede their movement. She cupped my balls, squeezing them gently. I shot my load almost instantly sending ropes over her tits and bra. She milked the last few drops over them before getting to her feet and kissing me.

I offered to clean her up, but she said no, unlike her daughter. She took out her phone and took pictures of her cum covered tits, we both knew who was getting those.

"I'd better get back to work, I'll spend the rest of my day covered in your cum, it'll remind me I can still please a guy."

I watched her button her blouse up, smiling wickedly. His reply to her pictures didn't help her mood though, "wish it was my face covered in his cum." She left a little annoyed, but not with me.

Two hours later I got a text from Samantha, "I'd have made you clean up my little tits." Fuck, those pair do tell each other everything. I did smile though because I knew she would have. Sam was more direct than her mother, but I liked that in her.

An hour later, another text. "It's kinda cool, you fucking my mum," I replied telling Sam I was happy she thought so. "Yeah, maybe I'll get to watch, and maybe I'll make you lick my asshole again, couldn't do that with Dad,"

Sam would never have to "make" me lick her ass, I'd gladly do it, but if that's what she wanted, that's fine. I was just so happy to be in the position I was in. So he sucked me off a couple of times? I didn't care, I enjoyed emptying into his mouth, I couldn't deny that.

A few days later I heard the three of them having a barbeque. I was happy they'd moved on and were doing normal things together. Him, coming out, didn't destroy their family time, but then I suppose they were all better off now. He got cock, Paula got the deserved attention she was lacking, and all Sam seemingly wanted was her ass licked. Her boyfriend took care of everything else.

Two hours passed before I heard my doorbell go. Sam stood before me, dressed in tight blue yoga pants and a matching bralette. "I've had to go to work, he wanted me to ask if you wanna come round?" I wasn't going to refuse his invitation. Besides, the only garden that overlooked theirs, was mine.

"I need to change for work, and I'm desperate to pee." Sam pulled her top off, standing in front of me, her sweaty little tits on display. She smiled at me, then pulled down her pants and her sticky thong before sitting on the downstairs toilet. I knelt as her legs opened, and an excellent view of her forceful, much-needed stream graced my vision. I watched it weaken to a trickle.

"You're about to empty your balls in one of my parents, the least you can do is lick me."

I buried my tongue between her legs, tasting her pee and her sweaty lips. She stood, pushing past me before getting on all fours in the hallway, her curvy ass inviting my attention as she teased her clit. My tongue touched her asshole, rimming her, tasting her day as I pressed against her. I knew my place with Sam and it was solely to please her. Sam's fingers swirled around her clit as she let out her now-welcome tirade.

"Fuck yes, taste my ass, you dirty fucker. Help me cum before you get my mum's big tits in your face and taste her flavours."

Chinatsu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chinatsu

She pushed back on my face as she orgasmed, I could see her fingers deep in her pussy as she shook with pleasure. She pulled away from me, turning to offer me those wet fingers. I sucked on them, tasting her juices.

She'd put me in the mood for what lay ahead, that's for certain. I watched as she dressed, a fresh thong and a normal bra soon covered my interests, she finished dressing and turned to leave, she'd left her dirty thong on the floor for me.

I watched her curvy, clean ass as she walked away, then upstairs to shower, her thong in my hand to add to my collection. My cock was still hard after five minutes in the shower, I had to resort to cold water, but I knew Paula would get me hard again. One look at her tits was enough for me.

Freshly showered, but with the taste of Sam's ass still in my mouth, I walked next door. He asked me to bolt the side gate as I sat next to Paula. She had shorts on and was displaying just a little cleavage, disappointing, but I planned to change that. We all knew the real reason I was there.

I put my arm around her, pulling us closer, he just smiled and knelt on the grass in front of us. My hand held her breast as we kissed, knowing I wanted them again. She broke the kiss, removing her top. Her tits threatened to spill from her bra cups. She stood, removing her shorts and panties then sat down, legs slightly apart. I cupped her pussy, rubbing her wet sweaty lips as we kissed deeply.

His hand caressed my rapidly hardening shaft through my shorts, I responded by pressing two fingers into Paula's hot pussy. "Fuck me," came Paula's quiet, simple request. We stood as she removed my top and her bra, and I stooped to feast on her nipples. He pulled my shorts and briefs down and wrapped his lips quickly around my cock, sucking me with fervour.

She knelt on the grass, leaning forward, offering her holes. I pulled my cock from his mouth and got into my place behind her, licking her from pussy to ass. Circling her puckered hole, just as I'd done with her daughter an hour earlier. Paula moaned her approval as I parted her cheeks, getting my tongue onto the soft flesh inside and sucking her tight hole

I'd feasted on two pussies and two assholes, but still, I hadn't cum, time to put that right as I slid my shaven cock inside Paula's inviting wet pussy. She rose onto her elbows, the sound of her slapping tits filled the quiet evening air. His tongue licked my smooth balls as I fucked his wife, he moved up, pulling my cheeks apart, a determination to get in on the rimming scene.

His tongue probed my ass as I reached forward to take Paula's swinging tits in my hands. Her orgasm took over, stifled but unmistakable as her walls gripped me, "Fuck, fuck my ass." I pulled from her pussy, my cock wet from her orgasm and pressed against her wet asshole. He cupped my balls, encouraging me to open her.

Slowly, her muscle relaxed and I gently slid into her, she hadn't been fucked in years, and I doubted her ass had seen much cock. Easing my way into her I leant over her back, holding her tits as I slid inside her. I could feel his hot cock pressing against my asshole. I'd had dildos, vibrators and plugs, but never a real cock. I figured I couldn't complain, I was balls-deep into his wife's ass after all.

I tried to relax, we were a similar size, but I was slightly thicker, if Paula can take it, so can I. His cock eased its way inside me, I held onto her tits as he pressed into me, taking my cherry. I started to fuck Paula, and as I did, he fucked me. Muffled groans and grunts from all of us as we rode the train. My ass stretched, just as Paula's was, her hot tits in my hands as she pushed back, pushing me harder onto his cock.

That was enough for him, I felt one final thrust and felt my ass filled with his hot seed as he emptied into me. That triggered a chain reaction as I emptied my balls into Paula's ass, gripping her tits. Paula let out a scream as she cum too. A silence fell between us, some breathless panting, but no words. He pulled out of me as I fell from Paula. I knelt on the grass next to her, kissing her as he cleaned up both our cum covered assholes. He finished by sucking my cock clean, obviously not bothered by where it had been.

I took his wife upstairs while he tidied up, we showered together and lay in their bed cuddling, more elusive aftercare for Paula

"So who has the nicer tasting holes then, me or Samantha?"

I smiled and held her, those gorgeous breasts that started this adventure pressed next to me.

They did tell each other everything after all.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments