Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Hole Opens

"His DIY skills are put to good use"

45
6 Comments 6
1.4k Views 1.4k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"I'll give this series a rest now, I've more to do on others. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Thank you for all your likes and comments."

I found myself getting emotionally attached to Paula, possibly more than was healthy. I'd liked that time we'd spent alone together, simply holding, and cuddling each other. It was post-orgasm, so it did have a special meaning, but it had an intimacy about it that transcended that.

I was struggling a little with my feelings, I'll not deny it. The relationship was borne from sex, and for sex, I should be happy with just that. I was, too. I could have her anytime that suited us both, and with her husband's blessing, I wasn't complaining. What he wanted was far from unpleasant. I was in a privileged position, and I was grateful.

Samantha was, of course, a bonus, a little bratty, yes, but I could put up with that, given the opportunities she gave me and her mother. So I couldn't fuck her, and she wouldn't touch my cock, so what? I was, after all, making up for the shortcomings of their respective boyfriend and husband, everyone a winner, I figured.

He seemed a little excited when I saw him next, a smile on his face.

"I've talked with Paula; she liked this idea, come round, and I'll show you."

I was intrigued and horny, of course, his ideas usually end up with me cumming. I had no idea where I'd cum, but was that so important? I walked to their garden, and I could feel myself growing harder, just in anticipation.

He'd cut a hole in the side of his shed, cock height and big enough to fit my cock and balls through, the edges smooth and padded.

"I just need to know if I've made the cut big enough. Paula and I want to try a glory hole."

He walked into his shed without another word, and silence fell. I knew what was expected of me, there was no doubt. I pulled my shorts down and pushed my cock through the hole, it was, of course, a perfect height. His fingers guided my balls through the hole as he began to wank my cock.

I hardened quickly as he stroked my shaft. The only sense that mattered was touch, as he teased me, it was a new experience for me.

He soon got into his stride, sucking at my cock, my balls in his hand as I listened to him slurping on my shaft. I was imagining the thought of two mouths jousting for my cock, wishing Paula was in there too as he practised his newfound art on my throbbing cock. My hands against the wall, I found myself pressing against it, wanting my cock deeper in his mouth.

I started to somewhat involuntarily, bang myself against the wall, fucking his mouth. A seemingly innocent noise to the unknowing. Seconds later, I emptied my balls into him as he squeezed on me, sucking my cum from me. My legs trembled as I emptied into him as he continued to drain me. Only when I was empty did he release me from his vacuum-like hold. I stood panting, as the door opened, a smiling neighbour at my side.

"I think I made the hole the right size, don't you? I'll tell Paula, she'll be thrilled, I'm sure."

He left me to pull my shorts up over my wet drained cock as I made my way back. He'd no doubt tell Paula, who in turn, would tell Samantha. That was the way of things, I knew, and wasn't complaining in any way. Sure enough, a few days later, I met Paula in the car park at the supermarket, and she offered me a lift home.

"I can't believe you fell for his glory hole story," she said, smiling.

"It's not like I'm not interested, but I know you like to see my tits when we fuck. You can't see them from a glory hole. He said that just so he could suck you off. I don't need to say things like that. I'm pretty sure I can suck you off anytime I want to."

I smiled; Paula was dead right about both things. I helped her unpack her shopping. It was wash day, and Samantha's dirty underwear sat atop the pile. Paula saw me looking and smiled, pushing her breast against my arm.

"I know you've got two pairs of her thongs. That's why I posted you my dirty panties the other day, I hoped you'd cum in them."

I took Paula's hands and kissed her, she moaned softly as I felt the mutual affection, or lust, grow. That wasn't the only thing growing as Paula led me upstairs to the bedroom. My cock twitched as I watched her slowly remove her top, my eyes glued to her breasts, barely held in her pink bra.

I gazed in awe at Paula's breasts. I'd seen them several times before, of course, but still, I marvelled at them.

Paula smiled; I guess after years of neglect, she was happy to have someone who appreciated her and them. She turned her back on me, inviting me to unclasp her bra, or so I assumed.

Her bra on the floor, I knelt, rolling her matching panties down, kissing her full cheeks as she stepped from them. Paula climbed on to to the bed, sitting, open-legged, tits hanging.

MollyTravisSS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyTravisSS

"Come fuck this big-breasted MILF."

My shaven hard cock quickly freed as I joined her on the bed, kissing my way up her legs. I tasted her pussy before pressing my cock inside her, her soft wet walls enveloping my shaft, coating me in her nectar. We began to fuck as her tits bounced and swung in rhythm with my thrusts. One hand was on her breast as I kissed her, feeling her grow wetter.

I started to go faster, thrusting into her, her free breast swung wildly.

Our eyes locked on each other as we fucked. Paula began to moan as my balls hit her, gripping my hips as I pounded into her. I moved my hand from her breast, holding her throat gently, pushing her down as we fucked wildly.

She started to buck and pant, and I responded by fucking her faster, the sweat rolling from our bodies. Her grip on me became harder as she cum; I could feel the juice on my cock as her pulsating walls held my cock tighter. I was close too, close to emptying my balls inside her.

"In my mouth, I want your cum in my mouth,"

I pulled from her and moved up pushing my cock into her mouth. Paula sucked eagerly, tasting herself on my cock as she did. I could feel her finger probing my asshole as I released my load into her warm, welcoming mouth. She sucked on me til I was spent, my balls emptied and I fell from her mouth.

I rolled from on top of her, awaiting my invitation for aftercare, but Paula knelt by my side. I watched as she opened her mouth and let my cum roll off her tongue onto her tits, pushing them together as my cum painted them. A string of cum from her tits to her tongue

"Clean me, then kiss me,"

I rose eagerly to lick my cum from her orbs, tasting my cum from them, licking her clean, paying much attention to her hard nipples. Job slowly done, I took Paula's face in my hands and kissed her, swirling our tongues together. I Shared all I'd gathered as we both swallowed cum.

"Maybe I'll rethink that glory hole idea, that was nice. For now though, you'd better go, I've got a meeting soon."

Nothing happened for the next two days; I was secretly sort of pleased, I needed time to recharge. I even managed to leave Samantha's thongs alone, just in case. That was the first time I'd cum in Paula's mouth; I hoped she'd developed a taste for my cock, and I was looking forward to a gloryhole session with her, unsurprisingly.

A text appeared, from Paula,

"Husband working tonight, fancy a bit of glory, six o'clock?" Suffice it to say I agreed, my balls were full again, and Paula was the answer for certain. I showered, barely able to stop my cock from leaking. It'll add to the flavour, I thought, as I walked around.

Paula wore a front-tied top and no bra, she grinned broadly as she spoke softly to me.

"It's easy to get my boobs out dressed like this, you'll probably feel them wrapping around your cock at some point. Before I suck you dry again that is."

My cock was straining already as Paula disappeared, taking her seat. I pushed my cock through the hole and watched as Paula's hand gathered my balls, pulling them gently through the hole. I felt her holding my cock, pressing it between her tits, wrapping the flesh around me. She moved up and down as I tit fucked her, leaking between them.

I could have cum easily between those tits, and Paula knew it as she released me from her titty grip. I could hear her adjusting her angle before I felt her mouth take my balls, one by one into her mouth. Sucking and licking at my shaven sac, wanking my wet shaft as she did.

She'd enjoyed giving me my blow job, I could feel her head bouncing as she took my shaft in. again. I heard a choke as I hit the back of her throat, but she wasn't stopping. Her fingers formed a ring around my balls, pulling them tight as she sucked. Her free hand gently scratched my sensitive balls as I felt her slobber down my cock.

My whole body was pressed against the wall as I neared my orgasm. Paula didn't stop, she just kept on sucking, pulling, and teasing my balls. I was desperate not to scream; I was outdoors, after all. My balls grew hot. Paula released her grip and my hot cum shot from me straight down her throat. I heard her choke a little again, and then silence.

My cock fell from Paula's mouth as I withdrew slowly from the hole and pulled my shorts up. I watched, panting, as a smiling Paula appeared from the shed, her top tied, her nipples hard. I moved to kiss her, but she stopped me. I looked at her quizzically, but she just smiled at me. Samantha walked out too, into the daylight.

"Dirty fucker."

The girls went indoors without a word, leaving me to wonder.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments