Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Helping Out Again

"Seems like they needed a little more from me"

34
12 Comments 12
969 Views 969
2.0k words 2.0k words

It was, of course, impossible not to talk to my neighbours, even if I had licked her pussy. Even if he had sucked my load and swallowed it, how could I not? It wasn't like I'd not been a willing partner in both of those. I'd not been forced and I can't deny my orgasm.

Even so, it was a little awkward when I met him next time, I was walking passed as he was washing his daughter's car, pretty normal stuff. I stopped to chat, as usual, but it felt different and I wasn't sure how to deal with the change. I'd known this guy for years, but we both knew he'd sucked me off, while the taste of his wife's pussy was was still in my mouth.

It was a bit like the elephant in the room, awkward, impossible to ignore, but undeniably enjoyed by all involved. He told me his wife was out shopping, getting some things before they went away for a week. I wasn't going to get a look at her now for sure, wasn't the right time anyway, his daughter was in the house.

He was telling me about the mods he'd done on her car and a new polish he'd used on it. We moved into his garage so he could show me what he'd bought.

"So you liked my wife's tits then, they worth waiting for?" he whispered.

I just smiled and nodded, I could feel the tension in the moment just go.

"They are nice, but as you probably noticed, my preferences have changed over the years." Whispering again, not wanting his daughter to hear.

He told me they'd talked about it, a lot, and if I wanted to fuck her that'd be fine. He'd be there of course to see it and wondered if I was interested.

Of course, I was interested, I'd love to fuck her. His hand moved between my legs, squeezing my hardening bulge. The thought of fucking her was having the effect he wanted. His fingers teased my shaft as he let the thought grow in my head.

"Fuck her tits if you want, shoot your load between them. She'd love the attention and I'll lick your cum up off them and your cock."

His hand slid down my pants, gripping my hard cock as he wanked me in his garage. He dropped to his knees, rolling my pants down, my cock held firmly in his hands as he stroked me hard and fast.

"Or cum in her big fat ass if you like? Fill her up for me so I can lick your cum out of her, we'd both love that. Love to see your shaven cock inside her, or my mouth."

His narrative stopped there as he wrapped his lips around my cock. His head bobbed back and too as I thought of the possibilities ahead. My balls were in his hand as he teased them, trying to milk me into his mouth again. It didn't take long before he got the cum load he wanted down his throat. Swallowing me in one gulp and leaving me drained and cleaned. He stood up, smiling, as if this was perfectly normal.

"Anyway, better be getting on, we leave in three hours."

I pulled my pants up and wondered what the fuck had just happened. The promise of getting her again just seemed to make sense of everything else, though, as I turned and left, my balls empty. I couldn't deny my orgasm, that's for certain. I got the feeling he'd be going on holiday happy, but would he tell her everything?

I saw them drive off, it was a strange feeling knowing my cum was still in his stomach. I doubted they'd fuck much, but hoped she'd be ready for me when they returned. If he'd told her I was up for it, a week's anticipation would not harm at all.

They'd been gone four days when I saw their daughter. She'd managed to take the wheel off her car but was struggling to get it back on. Her hands were filthy and the sweat was rolling off her brow as she fought with the wheel. She was only twenty and slender, no wonder she was struggling. I instinctively went over to help, but she was cold and indifferent to me.

I lifted the wheel as she threaded the first bolt. With the weight released, she was able to fit the rest easily. The jack was lowered, job done, not a word of gratitude. She carried the jack into the garage as I followed her, asking what was the matter with her. A tirade of abuse came my way, quietly in case anyone was about but with anger.

" I saw my dad sucking your fucking cock the other day, in this very garage. I knew he liked cock, he's shit at clearing out his history. I never expected to see him though, and with you of all people. I knew he and mom weren't having sex too, she told me and I found her vibrators she was fucking herself with."

I couldn't deny it, she'd seen it. She walked out of the garage, and back into the house, I followed her. She'd seen a part of it, and I decided to tell it all. I told her how I got hard looking at her mum's tits. How she straddled my face as I licked her pussy and how she'd cum as I licked her. I told her about how her mum had watched as her dad sucked me off.

She stood silently, listening to all I'd told her with no emotion. I looked at her, younger, smaller version of her mother. Small breasts, and curvy hips, but facially her mother's daughter. She responded calmly to what I'd said.

"Yeah, she does have great tits, better than mine, and at least they're getting some love now. My boyfriend doesn't give oral, happy to receive though. He tells me he's got a pee phobia, scared I might piss on him, I think that's just an excuse,"

She walked up to me, slapping my face hard with her dusty hands. I looked at her angrily, what the fuck did she do that for? My mood soon improved though.

IvyHarrell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHarrell

"Don't think I'm going to go anywhere near your dirty fucking cock. I want your tongue in me though, just like you did to my mum. Hope you're not gonna tell me you've a piss phobia too?"

I explained that I have quite the opposite and would welcome anything fresh from her. She smiled broadly, calling me a dirty fucker, I didn't disagree with her. As she turned to go upstairs, I asked if her boyfriend felt the same about rimming her asshole,

She grinned and nodded her head.

She stripped quickly down to her tiny, sweaty, white thong. Her little tits were nowhere near as spectacular as her mother's, but I never told her that. I stared as she bent over for me, her thong disappeared between her ass cheeks. I was longing to taste everything and anything she'd give me. I stripped to my briefs before she told me to stop, she had no interest in my cock. She threw a towel on her bed. Her hands were still dirty from her car as I lay down, cock bulging.

She pulled her sweaty thong off and straddled my face, her pussy shaven and glistening wet. I looked up at her tiny tits before putting my hands on her ass, pulling her down onto my face. The taste of her salty pussy filled my mouth as she moaned her approval. I licked her up and down her lips as she started to tease her nipples.

My fingers found her sweat-soaked puckered hole, caressing her gently with my fingertips. She let out a gasp before giving me some verbal encouragement.

"Fuck yes, lick my pussy clean, taste me, swallow me, tease my fucking asshole, you dirty fucker."

I pushed my tongue into her, searching for that tiny pee hole to tease and taste. She ground down on me as she began to wipe herself, just as her mother had done. My finger eased slowly into her ass as she orgasmed in my eager mouth, licking at her, tasting her cream.

She rose a little, opening her lips for me to show her pee hole.

"Keep your finger in my ass."

I obliged, of course, pushing it in a little deeper, turning it.

"You are a dirty piss-drinker, aren't you?"

I didn't have the opportunity to answer before drops of her fresh pee hit my face. My mouth opened, neck straining as I prepared for her full, fresh stream. She released it onto my face before I moved to take her in my mouth, my finger still fucking her ass as she pissed. She quickly overflowed onto the towel below, despite my best efforts, before her stream became drops.

She sat back down on me so I could clean her lips of the last of her pee, I explored every fold of her, much to her delight.

She grabbed my wrist, pulling my finger from her asshole before turning around. I could see her tight hole closing before she lowered her sweaty ass on my pee-soaked face. My tongue ran across her puckered hole, a musky taste filling my mouth.

I could feel her playing with her clit as she pressed her cheeks down on me, smothering me with her ass, as her mother had done with her tits. I felt her buck and moan as her second orgasm shook her tight young body. She sat still, gasping, my mouth covered by her ass, regaining her composure before rising.

I was hoping she'd at least put those dirty hands to use on my cock, but no. She asked if her pussy tasted better than her mum's. I told her it did, though in truth there was little difference in taste that I noticed. She was tighter, as you'd expect, and I did prefer shaven, but I was just happy to get both pussies.

She got up and watched as I staggered to my feet, drying myself with the towel.

"No wonder my mum liked your tongue in her. I can understand that much better now," she said, grinning broadly.

I looked at her, I'd have given anything to push my cock into that grinning mouth, but it wasn't on offer and I knew it.

"Stay there," she barked at me before leaving the room. I picked up her thong, examining it. She returned with a vibrator in her hand—her mum's, I suspect. Snatching her underwear from me, she lay on the bed, legs open. She presented the toy to her wet lips, opening herself with it. She was going for a third.

I watched her fuck herself as I stood over her, I couldn't stand it any longer. I pulled my briefs down and started wanking my cock over her.

"Fuck yes, cum over my tits, wank your cock til you cum."

She was fucking herself hard with the toy, I could hear it buzzing inside her. Her pert young tits barely moved as she edged closer. I could feel my balls grow hot and tighten as I neared my own orgasm.

Within seconds, I shot my first cum rope over her, the second and third soon followed. Her body was now taut as the toy did its job, bringing her to her third orgasm. I milked the last few drops out of my cock and onto her small nipples.

"Clean me and mum's vibrator," she commanded.

Bending down, I licked and sucked at her tits, cleaning up all of my cum as she watched. I took the vibrator into my mouth, sucking it clean, tasting her pussy again from it, swallowing it all. She lay there, smiling wickedly.

I got dressed slowly, looking at her little tits as she watched me. She just lay there resting, I reached down and picked up her white thong, wiping her pussy dry with them before pushing them into my pocket.

"Tell me about it when you've fucked my mum, you dirty fucker,* she said, smiling.

I'd certainly improved neighbourly relations.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments