Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Her Turn To Help

"Her time was now, he had it coming."

55
6 Comments 6
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"I liked the flexibility of the characters as I developed this. It gave me many different directions I could take. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy(ed) the series."

They returned three days after their daughter had her oral desires filled, and I'd not seen her since. I'd spotted his car, but not seen either of them. I did wonder whether he'd told her he'd sucked me off in the garage.

I was also a little curious about whether their daughter had told her mum anything too. I doubted she'd tell her dad. It's not a father/daughter conversation, not in my head at least.

That being said, nothing much seemed unlikely to occur between them and me from now on.

A week passed, very uneventfully, I couldn't help but wonder if their week away had changed anything between them. Maybe they'd had regrets about the events, or maybe they'd discussed things going forward, I'd have to wait and see. I got my answer the following day.

My mundane Tuesday was about to get interesting when I answered the door to my neighbour's wife. She was dressed very conservatively, high neck blouse, and black trousers. I smiled as she walked in, my cock twitching already.

"I don't have long, I'm on lunch break from work. He never told me about sucking you off in the garage, but my daughter did."

I looked at her, wondering what else her daughter had told her. She stepped towards me, her hand on my bulge as she continued. I went to pull her to me, but she pushed me away.

"She also told me about you helping with her wheel and her orgasms. Hopefully, you prefer my flavours?"

Her hand down my shorts, stroking my cock as she looked at me, wanking me, looking up at me. "He did tell me about how he'd like to see you fuck me, tits, pussy and ass, all available to you, he said."

She was wanking me hard by now, I was close to cumming in her hand, and she wasn't stopping. "All fine by me, I've not been fucked in so very long, so any is good, you'll be relieved to know,"

That was it, I emptied my balls into her hand as she looked at me, barely cracking a smile as she made me cum.

She milked me into my shorts as her cum covered hand relaxed and pulled away. She offered me her hand to clean, which was the least I could do to repay her. I did wonder if her daughter had told her I'd licked my cum off her tits though. Her hand cleaned, she turned to leave, telling me they'd be in touch.

I disappeared upstairs to clean up what I hadn't swallowed, my day was going to go downhill after that for sure. Hours later, I was outside when my neighbour returned from work. He dropped his car window and shouted to me, "Enjoy that?" A broad smile across his face. I walked over to his car window, and his voice fell to a whisper, " I think she enjoyed wanking you off as much as I like sucking you off," He gave me no time to reply before he drove home.

I was trying to go about my normal life, but the proximity of my neighbour made putting it out of my mind somewhat impossible. A parcel had arrived for them, but they were out, so I collected it, as a good neighbour would, but knowing one of them would need to get it from me added a different dimension.

Sure enough, that evening, their daughter arrived for her parcel.

She looked at me smiling as she took it from me.

"Mum told me to tell you, Sunday at six, as you seemed to enjoy your hand job, is six ok?'

I told her that would be fine, and yes, I did enjoy it.

She smiled and turned, her yoga pants up the crack of the ass I'd licked, I heard her say, "Dirty fucker." I couldn't resist a smile, and I certainly couldn't disagree.

Sunday trickled around. I had an idea of what to expect, and her tits figured highly on my expectations list. Of all the experiences I'd recently had, they were what I was looking forward to the most. Sure, tasting the daughter's pee was fantastic, her ass amazing, but those tits of her mum's! I made a mental note not to mention their daughter, her mum knew some, but I doubted he did.

He opened the door with a smile on his face. He had expectations too, I knew that. They'd already had a beer or two, I could see from the empties, I was offered my first. I'd barely sat down when he started. "Glad you enjoyed your hand job as much as she enjoyed giving it. I'd have loved to lick your cum from her hand."

He emptied his can and went upstairs, I looked at her a little perplexed.

"He's excited," she explained. "He's gone upstairs to wait for us to decide what we want to do together."

I stood, as did she, she hadn't dressed up, and a simple t-shirt did nothing to hide her curves as I blatantly admired them. I took her in my arms and kissed her, her full breasts against me as I pulled her close. My bulge grew as we held each other in an embrace of passion and shameless lust. We were all ready for this evening, I knew that.

I told her what I wanted, she told me her thoughts, and we weren't far apart. His needs were simple, we could easily satisfy him. She went upstairs to prepare our evening, to prepare him.

SwetBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SwetBella

I waited for the call to come upstairs, and a text came, it simply read, "Dirty fucker x." The shout came for me to go upstairs.

She'd set the scene we'd talked about. Him, sat naked, arms secured to the chair. His balls tied with a pink ribbon, hanging, begging to be pulled. His cock, semi-erect resting on his thigh. She was dressed simply in a white bra, showcasing her beautiful breasts for my pleasure. Matching full-back panties completed the simple ensemble. She walked slowly to me, smiling broadly, "Am I to your liking, sir, just a regular next-door MILF?"

There was nothing regular about her tits as I caressed them. Lifting them, wondering how that bra managed to control her heavy tits. Her hands swiftly unzipped my jeans as she knelt, helping me to remove them. I took off my shirt as she rolled my briefs down, my cock springing free, inches from her face.

I looked over at him, his cock hard as he squirmed in his chair. She opened her mouth and tasted my cock for the first time. He smiled as she sucked her first cock in a long, long time.

She stood, walked over to him and kissed him, giving him a taste of me as she did. Her hand stroked his cock, slowly and gently. I pulled her panties down as she slowly wanked him, placing my kisses on her ample cheeks. I reached around and rubbed her pussy in front of his face, she moaned approval, pushing back on my cock, her hot ass cheeks parting as I nestled between them.

Pulling her bra straps from her shoulders, I released her gorgeous tits from their cups, enjoying their weight, their feel. Her hand moved behind her and she began wanking me again. I could have cum in her hand, I knew it, but we all wanted more.

I reluctantly left her tits, she'd have made me cum too soon. I knelt in front of him and pulled on the pink ribbon around his balls. He let out a yelp. His cock was pointing at me now as I took his shaft in my hand, his head glistening with pre cum as I started to stroke him, still pulling on the ribbon.

She knelt, watching, playing with her nipples. He started to buck and thrust as I wanked his cock hard and fast. "Now!", she said as I stopped stroking him and released the ribbon. We both watched as his load shot over his stomach, his wasted cum dribbled down his shaft, his orgasm ruined as he moaned and panted. I congratulated her on her timing perfection.

I lay on the floor on the towel she'd prepared. As she sat astride me, I wanted to see those tits swing as we fucked, it had to be cowgirl.

She took my cock in her hand and guided me between her wet lips, lowering herself onto me. She began to move, pushing me in deeper.

Her heavy tits swung as I gripped her thighs. Grinding down onto my cock, she leant forward, offering those orbs to my willing mouth. I gorged on her tit flesh, my balls hot and tight. As she screamed through her orgasm, soaking my cock with her juices. I released my load inside her pussy as he watched on, helplessly.

We kissed, a long passionate kiss, until I fell from her sweet, wet hole. We both stood and I walked over to him, offering him my spent cock. He sucked on it eagerly, cleaning our cum from my shaft and swallowing without prompt.

I released his hands and told him to lie down where I'd just fucked his wife.

He lay down slowly, his cock wet from his cum. She stood astride him, lowering her pussy onto his face for him to clean. I pulled on the ribbon, still attached to his balls, telling him to do a proper job. He did, but she didn't think he enjoyed her pussy once the cum had gone.

I held her in my arms, in their bed, feeling her breasts again as we cuddled and kissed for aftercare. Something he never did, apparently, ever. I think he went to try and remove the ribbon from his balls. We didn't care; we were happy.

She rolled on top of me, her tits squashed against my chest as we kissed.

"I need to pee, those beers, don't you know?"

She sat down on the toilet, legs apart, her freshly fucked and licked pussy on display as I knelt in front of her.

Her stream started, splashing in the water as I gazed at it. It was clear and smelled of nothing in particular. I could tell she was watching me.

"I've never done anything like this before," she said. Her stream stopped and she stood. All the invitation I needed for my turn to lick her clean. My mouth filled with the taste of her fresh hot piss, exploring every fold of her lips.

I stood and kissed her nipples. "You'd better go; I don't want him to know about your piss fetish. It's our secret, just the three of us."

Seems like she does tell her mother everything.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments