Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cleaning Next Door

"Everyone got something from the day"

119
21 Comments 21
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Just a little diversity from me, never did any harm did it?"

I liked my neighbours. He was a friendly guy, always willing to help, and never any hassle. She was his long-suffering wife, ample chest and a joy to see about, especially in the summertime when her cleavage was often on display. I'd fantasized about those tits enough and often admired her bras on the line drying.

He was a useful guy to know too, a good handyman, something I'm most definitely not. He often gave me help with jobs I didn't feel confident about.

He did, however, have a flaw, he was crap at heights. I was a fairly experienced hill walker/climber, so used to ladders and ropes. The mutual relationship worked well.

Come spring, I was cleaning gutters when he asked if I'd do his. Not a problem to me, I'd call round when I'd done mine. Sure enough, he needed them done badly. I was up to my wrists in soggy vegetation when I looked down. His wife had come outside in the spring sunshine. Low-cut red top, cleavage aplenty as she looked up at me.

It was impossible to tell where I was looking exactly, so I feasted my eyes on her tits, a swelling started, but I was twenty feet up, and no one could tell. Her husband came out after a while and asked if I wanted anything. I couldn't come down, my cock would have embarrassed me, so said I'd have a beer when I'm finished.

She just seemed to loiter, taking work calls as she sat outside. I took every opportunity to look down on her cleavage. I was having a great time, covered in mud, but so what? What a view to have.

I'd finished the gutters and climbed down the ladder, I was filthy. He handed me a beer, so very welcome. I had to stop looking so obviously at her boobs now, though, didn't want to be seen staring. I finished my beer and told him I should go home to shower. He was having none of it. I got dirty doing his gutters, I should use their shower.

Seemed a bit odd, but I wasn't going to argue so I made my way upstairs. I stripped off and stood in the shower, washing the crap off me, my cock twitching, thinking of her tits and how I'd like to enjoy them. I got a bit carried away, I'll admit, and had quite a growth going on.

I turned the shower off and stepped out to see him standing there, smiling. I couldn't hide my cock, there was nothing to use.

"You've been looking at her tits, haven't you?"

He said, still smiling, looking me up and down. I didn't answer, my cock gave me away, I just smiled, feeling a little embarrassed,

"It's ok, she wants you to look, I've lost interest over the years, but she hasn't."

My cock was not shrinking, I wanted her and he knew it. He moved closer to me, close enough to touch me if he was of a mind.

"You could do me another favour if you wanted to, and I think you do."

He stroked my cock with the back of his fingers as he looked at me.

"She'd be proud she did that. I'll just go and tell her."

He turned and left, my emotions, mixed, a guy had only ever touched my cock once before, and that was a different scenario completely. What I couldn't deny, though, was my arousal. It was still obvious when they returned, both grinning as they looked at me.

"Told you so," he said, completely ignoring my situation. "I was upstairs looking at his bulge as he was staring at your tits, he thought no one could see him."

I looked on as they smiled, exchanging excited looks. It was almost like they'd talked about this between them. Not necessarily with me, but with some guy. She knelt in front of me, almost inspecting me, I looked down at her cleavage, I was growing harder in front of her eyes. She placed a single kiss on my shaft before standing and leading me to the bedroom, he followed.

She said nothing as she removed her red top, giving me an even better look at her tits. Her black bra cut slightly into her tit flesh, obviously too small for her. She wiggled out of her jeans, her matching panties greeted my eager view.

Ares_cortez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ares_cortez

She led me to the bed, lying on my back, cock hard. her knees on either side of my head, my arms pinned as I inhaled her pussy scent. She lowered herself onto my mouth, the damp cotton of her panties touching my lips.

"You want my tits? Then earn them, eat my pussy, taste me, because he never does."

I sucked and licked at her panties, waiting for her to at least pull them to the side. I could feel her getting wetter, the taste was unmistakable and I swallowed eagerly. She was moving back and forth, wiping herself on me as I kissed and drank all she gave me.

I could see him moving but little else, my view delightfully obscured by her.

He must have wanted to see more as he approached with scissors, cutting her panties off. My tongue touched her wet lips for the first time, I licked them before tongue fucking her as she ground down on me.

My mouth was full of her trimmed pussy, as my hands went behind her teasing her tight asshole. Her orgasm tour through her body at the lightest touch of her tight hole. I tasted her orgasm, longing for the next, and hopefully my own

He wanted more, and to my delight, he removed her bra, her heavy tits were finally freed. I couldn't reach them but I watched them sway as she moved back and over my mouth, wiping her juices over my face. I pressed a finger into her ass and heard his roar of approval.

My hands on her ass were about the most I could move with her pinning me down. So I was powerless to resist when I felt his hand on my cock. I suppose I could have screamed my objection but it would have been seen as ungrateful, I was licking his wife's pussy after all.

It had been plain to see that their sex life was not to her satisfaction. The reason behind that was now blazingly obvious as he wanked my shaft. She must have known what he was doing, but it didn't stop her, I was just hoping she was a squirter.

He cupped my balls as he stroked my cock, like all guys, he knew what would make a man cum. She moved forward, on all fours. Her tits hanging as she looked back over her shoulder, seeing her husband wanking me.

"Suck him, I want to watch you take his cock in your mouth," she shouted.

What I wanted was to cum, I'd gone past the point of caring how or where. His mouth would certainly not have been my first choice, but then, choice was something I didn't have. I could feel his breath on my head. I'd stopped licking her, catching my breath as I felt his mouth close over my cock.

She moved to get a better look, her tits now hanging free over my face as she watched him suck me. I took advantage of my arms being free to gather those tits and take her nipples in my mouth. She pressed down, smothering me with her soft flesh. I suckled them with passion, knowing I was going to cum very soon.

"Take his load and suck on him. You plainly prefer cock these days."

Her hot, heavy breasts pressed down on my face, his hand gently squeezing my balls. Not to mention his mouth wrapped around my cock. I couldn't hold on anymore, my hot cum emptied into his mouth, her smothering me, telling him to swallow everything I gave him.

It was only after I began to soften that he let me fall from his mouth. He'd swallowed, he wouldn't dare, and my cock, like her pussy, had been licked clean. I lay there for a while resting. Wondering, if that's the state of their relationship, how would I feel about doing it again?

I suspected that her tits would be a very strong reason to do it all again.

Published 
Written by Citroen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments