Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Away - Part I

"A couple of BDSM lovers on a weekend away."

13
2 Comments 2
3.1k Views 3.1k
4.7k words 4.7k words

I closed my grade book and looked up and out of my office window. The wind had shifted around, now coming from the west-southwest. The radio had said earlier that it would bring slightly warmer temperatures - if two degrees above freezing is slightly warmer - but that it would also bring at least several inches of snow. I could just see the first few flakes, fat and soft, and knew that soon the roads would turn into a real mess as people headed home on Friday before the long weekend.

I was just thinking about reaching for the phone when there was a quick knock on my doorframe and I looked around to see Judy Montgomery leaning into my office. Although I teach Civil Engineering and Judy is an assistant professor in the history department, we see a lot of each other. In fact, we often see all of each other because we are lovers as well as colleagues.

I smiled at the welcome sight. Judy is twenty-eight, tall and slim, a condition her frequent athletic activities help her retain. She runs and swims, and she and I often spend lunch hours engaged in a strenuous fencing bout. We both learned epee as undergraduates and were happy to find someone with whom to continue our practice.

Although she looks fabulous in the close-fitting fencing jacket, the wire-covered mask hides her really lovely face. She has shoulder-length dark blonde hair, eyes of the deepest blue I have ever seen, and legs, as the expression says, which go all the way up. Now her bright smile answered mine.

"I decided to get out of here before the traffic gets bad. Interested in dinner?" She asked.

We had been dating for about four months now. We each retained our own residence, but generally spent most of each weekend together. We had talked about getting together on Saturday, but now Judy had anticipated my own idea to see her tonight.

"I was just getting ready to call you and ask the same thing. In fact, I was going to suggest I take you out for a nice dinner and then maybe drag you back to my place for the whole weekend. I have a surprise you might find interesting."

"All weekend, huh? I doubt I have enough clothes at your place to last until Tuesday."

"You have an outfit to wear for work Tuesday. That's all you'll need," I replied with a leer.

"Oh? Just what do you have in mind?"

"Actually. quite a few things," I replied. "What about it? Interested in a nice steak? And I have a bottle of Zin chilling at home."

She cocked her head for a second.

"How about this instead? Since they're saying maybe eight or ten inches of snow tonight and it's already starting, the roads will be a real mess in another half hour. So why don't you go on home and get a nice fire started and uncork that Zin while I stop and get us a large pizza? Then we can eat it in front of your fireplace."

"Dressed like last time?" I raised an eyebrow.

A couple of weeks ago we ordered pizza out and decided to eat it on the floor in front of the fireplace in my bedroom. We had just come from a school reception and were both dressed in fairly good clothes which we didn't want to get stained. Somehow we ended up resolving this problem by having supper in the nude on a blanket spread in front of the fire. The dessert was even better.

Judy raised her own eyebrow.

"If you'd like. Sounds like fun to me," she replied.

Twenty minutes later I was lighting the kindling and spreading a couple of thick comforters on the floor. I live in an older house on the edge of town. It's actually quite a bit larger than I need so I have converted one wing of the old Georgian into my living suite and mostly only use the kitchen in the rest of the house.

Oh, occasionally I'll have a dinner party in the large dining room or something, but most of the time I just stay in my wing. Here I have an office and a bath, and a large - really large - bedroom, complete with a wood-burning fireplace and a king-sized four-poster bed.

There are also some more unusual items in my room, such as a leather-covered vaulting horse, a large leather lounge, and screw eyes in a number of places. Shortly after we began dating, Judy and I were both delighted to discover that each of us loved erotic bondage.

Oh, we're not into a real master-slave relationship or anything. Often there's nothing kinky about our lovemaking at all, but both of us do enjoy bondage and a little discipline in the form of paddles, straps, clamps, and a cat of nine tails. While Judy is usually the 'victim' we each enjoy both roles and both of us find such play a tremendous tension reliever.

Even though it was only a little after four it was already getting dark and I saw Judy's headlights sweep across the windows before I heard her car pulling into the driveway. My house is at the end of a dead-end road, separated from its closest neighbor by several hundred yards, so there's almost never a car unless it's coming here.

I heard the garage door open and close as she pulled inside next to my car and I headed back downstairs to get the wine.

She came into the kitchen carrying two large pizza boxes. I looked at them.

"Feeling really hungry tonight?" I asked.

She looked directly at me and ran her tongue across her lips.

"Definitely! " She answered. "But if you're asking about food, I got the second one for tomorrow in case we get snowed in this weekend."

I took her coat and hung it up and then we put the second pizza in the refrigerator. We got the wine along with glasses, plates and so on, and then headed up to the bedroom.

By the time we entered, the fire was coming along nicely, and I added a couple of logs while Judy set the food on the floor by the blanket.

Then she came over to the side of the room where I had gone to get a couple of candles for the mantle. As I turned off the lights and turned to put the candles in place, she wrapped her arms around my neck and soon we were locked in a deep kiss. When we broke apart for air, she breathed in a husky voice, "Let's eat. I can hardly wait for dessert."

She began to unbutton my shirt and I set the candles on the dresser so I could reciprocate with her clothing. Soon we were both completely naked. We shared one more torrid kiss and reluctantly broke apart. I lit the candles and placed them on the mantle and then we settled on the blankets in front of the fire.

The act of sharing a meal with a lover can, in and of itself, be an extremely erotic experience even if both are fully dressed. Nude, the effect is enhanced a hundredfold. We ate, casually stroking each other, feeding each other bites of pizza and sips of wine.

By the time we finished with the food, we were both aroused to such a state that we merely pushed the remains aside and began to embrace. In only a few seconds, Judy pushed me down on my back, swung her long leg across my waist, and impaled herself on my rampant member.

I think the intense feeling from our coupling surprised both of us and neither of us lasted more than half a minute before I was exploding and pumping my hot semen into her as she, her head thrown back, her legs squeezing me almost hard enough to bruise, convulsed into her own climax.

As we slowly came down from that high place, Judy stretched herself on top of me, leaving me inside as I slowly began to shrink.

"That was good, Paul. I really needed that," she whispered while kissing me.

I kissed her back.

"That makes two of us - which is exactly the right number. But don't think I'm completely sated yet."

She smiled down at me.

"Me either, Lover. I expect a lot more this weekend."

"Don't worry. I still expect a lot more tonight."

She snuggled against me as I let my hand roam over her incredibly sexy bottom. Judy has a small, nicely rounded ass, the muscles as tight as any I've ever seen - and I'm constantly on the lookout for such things. I love the feel of the smooth skin and firm muscles and never miss a chance to caress her there.

I reached down for her hand. I pulled her to her feet and pulled her into a tight embrace and deep kiss. One of the things which really turns me on about Judy is that she becomes aroused nearly instantly. Before the kiss was three seconds old she was fitting her bare body against my own from shoulder to ankle, her tongue exploring my mouth, and her hands tightly grasping my ass.

We held the kiss for a full minute and then I pulled back and took her wrist to lead her a little ways across the room to where the leather vault stood.

"I think I need to warm that tight bottom of yours to keep you thinking along the right lines," I said.

Judy's breath was already coming in rapid, shallow drafts. Now her eyes sparkled at the prospect of a little bondage and spanking and no matter how attractive the journal seemed to the professional historian, it was temporarily put on hold.

"What's the matter? Have I been a bad girl," she said in a sort of pouting teenager's voice.

"Not at all," I replied.

Smiling at her, I started to put on wrist and ankle cuffs of soft leather. I stood her at the side of the vault, facing it, and spread her legs, attaching the ankle cuffs to the legs of the vault.

"You haven't really been bad yet at all, but I intend to change that."

I bent her over the smooth leather and fastened her wrists to the vault legs on the other side, leaving her tight bottom uppermost and very inviting.

"But I think you should be bad. You know I love that tight ass of yours. I love whipping it and I love fucking it. Now I plan on doing both and then I'm going to tie you to the lounge while I read you the journal. I may stop from time to time to tease you, torment you, or ravish you. And I may keep it up a long time."

Judy shivered in delighted anticipation.

I stood watching the perfection of Judy's lovely form lit only by the flickering candle flames and the firelight. The light and shadow played across her smooth skin and I could see her twisting slightly against her bonds as her body demanded stimulation and release. She was breathing quite fast and as I slid my hand between her legs I found she was already dripping.

For several minutes I let my hands wander over her wonderful body, caressing her, lightly pinching her hard nipples, and teasing the entry of her wet tunnel and tight rear hole. Then I stepped back and picked up one of our cats.

This one had nine soft leather tails, each a foot and a half long and about a half inch wide, atop a sixteen-inch polished wood handle. It would sting, but wouldn't do any real damage. We never used a whip or strap hard enough to break the skin or really hurt more than the victim wanted and we always had a safe word, although neither of us had ever needed it.

I dragged the leather tails across her exposed bottom and I saw her shudder so much at the first touch I almost thought she had started to come. Then with no additional warning, I brought the lashes down in a fast stroke, snapping the ends on her stretched rump. She gave a small cry, but quickly steadied her bottom for another blow.

I began to whip her harder and harder until each stroke was bringing a cry and leaving red lines across her perfect skin. It was obvious that the strokes were beginning to really hurt, but we had found we enjoyed the stimulation of such pain and both of us knew how to stop before it became too much to tolerate.

I landed blows on her back and legs, across her flanks, and onto the taut globes of her hanging breasts, even catching a nipple with a snapping leather end a couple of times. Twice I stopped and used my fingers to penetrate her tunnel, wetting them with her flowing juices, and then pushing a slick finger into her rear hole.

Then I finally delivered a dozen really hard strokes to her unprotected ass before dropping the whip and moving behind her to push my rigid cock into her hot and waiting pussy. I stroked in and out only two or three times and then pulled out completely, bringing another groan from the bound woman.

I quickly added a blob of KY to the end of my already slick member and immediately began to push it against her puckered rear hole.

As you might imagine from my description of her, Judy's rear is incredibly tight, but her tremendous muscle control let her relax herself so I could push inside.

The first time we tried anal sex it was new to both of us and I took a long time warming her up and penetrating. We discovered we both loved this activity and since then had gone the "back door route" a number of times and Judy had learned to relax herself at will.

I slid in to the hilt in one long slow stroke. It was still an incredibly tight tunnel, but that was totally under Judy's control as she clamped down hard enough to produce unbelievable pleasure for both of us.

IvyHarrell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvyHarrell

I held myself fully embedded for at least a whole minute and then began to move in and out. Judy was also using her muscles to increase our mutual enjoyment and I could sense her arousal increasing by the second. After a dozen slow, long in-and-out strokes Judy suddenly moaned.

"Now, Paul! Fuck me. Fuck my ass hard," she gasped.

At that encouragement, I lost any inclination to go slowly and rammed myself in hard and deep, and both of us immediately started to come.

A few minutes later I kissed her back one more time and slowly removed my shrinking tool. I released her from the vault but left her cuffs in place. As soon as she was free, Judy turned and put her arms around my neck for another of those wonderful full-body kisses.

This almost had me ready to take her again right then, but I brought myself under control and we both ducked into the bathroom for a few seconds to wipe ourselves clean.

When we came back out I pulled the leather lounge over near the fireplace. This is a custom-built piece, leather covered and wide enough for both of us to lie on at the same time. We had to lie pretty close, of course, but that's certainly not a problem.

The lounge leaves us half lying, half sitting. I arranged Judy on her back on one side and fastened her wrists to the frame behind her head. I spread her ankles and anchored them at the foot.

This left her open and available and before I did anything else I stopped to suck on her nipples until both were standing out, swollen and hard. Then I ran my tongue across her stomach and swirled it around her belly button.

I added another log to the fire and settled on the longue beside my beautiful captive where I could casually stroke, caress, and tease her bound body. I intended that this was going to be a long night. The wind blew the snow hard outside the curtained.

I let my open hand stroke Judy's bare pubes. She once told me she first shaved her mound when she got a small bathing suit and saw how little would be left after she trimmed it. Then she found she liked the feeling and has kept it bare ever since.

Whatever the reason, I love it this way. The feel of the smooth skin under my sliding fingers is always exciting, not to mention the sensation when I run my tongue across it.

Judy was starting to breathe rapidly again and I lowered my head to suck at first her left and then her right nipple. I let my tongue begin to trace patterns across her smooth front, slowly working my way south, until it began to slide over her smooth mound.

I settled between her legs and applied my tongue to her dripping pussy, licking with broad, slow strokes and then flicking the tip of my tongue back and forth across her protruding clit.

Judy was starting to go mad, straining against her bonds and squirming against my mouth. I continued to tease and suddenly she could take it no more.

"Oh, Paul, I need you. Now! Fuck me, Paul. Oh, God, fuck me!" She cried.

Judy wasn't the only one having a hard time waiting. At her command, I moved up her body and held myself with just the tip of my cock pushing against her dripping pussy lips.

"Now, Paul. Please. I need you inside me. Oh, please fuck me!"

How could I resist such a plea? I didn't. I pushed myself all the way inside as deeply as I could go and Judy strained against me as much as her bonds allowed. Then I began to move in and out. This wasn't one of our slow, passionate sessions.

No, now I rammed myself in as hard and fast as I could, withdrawing nearly all the way and slamming back inside with a vengeance. Needless to say, we didn't last a long time. In not very long we both were trembling in orgasm.

As I came I grabbed her ass cheeks and dug my fingers in hard, pulling us together as closely as possible.

As we caught our breath, I let my grip on her ass relax a little. I lay on top of her for a few more seconds and then began to release her from the lounge.

"Come on," I said. Let's take a quick trip to the bathroom, put another couple of logs on the fire, and then if you're not too tired I can play some more with you."

Before we settled in again I looked out of the window. There was now at least a foot of snow and the wind was blowing hard. Well, I didn't plan on going anywhere else this weekend. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.

I added the logs and then turned to Judy.

"Maybe we should do something else to keep you from getting bored this time."

"I'm not likely to be bored."

"Nevertheless, I think maybe I should add this."

I held up a butt plug.

"Come on, Lover, bend over."

Judy loved the feel of the plug - as I did myself - and didn't hesitate to bend forward and grab her ankles, spreading her legs apart. I teased her body for a couple of minutes and then began to rub lube around and into her puckered rear hole.

As my finger penetrated she sucked in her breath but also wiggled her bottom back against my hand to get me in deeper. I rubbed the slick substance around and round and finally pulled my finger reluctantly out, but replaced it with the plastic plug.

I began to work the smooth intruder in and out, each time going deeper and deeper, until finally, I gave a hard push, popping the large rounded bump inside her ring of muscle and bringing a small cry. Judy shivered as her anus closed around the narrow part of the shaft and the larger part gave her that really full filling she loved.

I gave her a long hard kiss and then led her back to the lounge and soon had her arranged on her back once again, her wrists and ankles spread and bound to the top and bottom of the frame.

For nearly a minute I watched the firelight painting Judy's beautiful naked skin with golden light and flickering shadows. I slowly ran my hand across her bare breast, over her flat stomach, down over her bare mound, and along the inside of a silken thigh.

I turned my full attention to Judy - an easy task. I noticed her nipples were once again hard and she was squirming against her bonds. Of course, my free hand stroking her bare breasts and pubes might also have had something to do with that. I'm sure both had contributed to the hard erection I now possessed.

"I'm sure I can find something to do about that," I said.

I slowly drew my finger in small circles around her hardened right nipple. I grasped the nub between my thumb and forefinger and began to squeeze and tug. Judy gasped again and tried to arch her breasts higher. I moved my other hand and began to repeat the performance with her left nipple, teasing and tormenting both of these beautiful objects.

A long moan escaped her lips.

"We're just getting started," I added. "And I will say it gets even hotter as we go along. However, it's already after two and I want you to be wide awake while I'm playing with you."

"You think I'm going to go to sleep while you are doing that?" Judy asked incredulously.

I laughed. "Probably not, but we've got all weekend. I want to save some. Besides I still have a few other plans for you now."

I turned off the reading light, leaving the darkness broken by the soft glow of the fire and the candles on the mantle.

Judy relaxed slightly, resigning herself to wait until tomorrow for more of the story. I leaned over her and kissed her lips, just letting mine slightly brush against hers. I followed this with a kiss to each eyelid, her nose, and another to her lips, pressing a little harder this time.

Then I sat up for a few seconds as she strained to keep her lips against mine. When she slumped back onto the longue once more, I leaned over and barely brushed the hollow of her neck with my lips. Then I just let my tongue and lips make the slightest of brushing contact with her nipples.

Once again Judy strained to put these hard nubs more deeply into my mouth and once again I pulled back just out of reach.

"I intend this to be long, slow torture," I said, smiling down at her.

She moaned and again fell back onto the leather.

"In that case, I think you had better let me make a trip to the bathroom first," she answered.

"All right, but you can leave the cuffs on. And I think maybe we'll move over to the bed."

I unfastened her wrists and ankles from the longue and watched as she flexed sore muscles. I pulled her into my arms and gave her a hard, deep kiss this time which left us both breathing a little fast. Reluctantly she pulled away and I watched her tight and naked ass as she moved into the bathroom.

I added logs to the fire, checked out the window (It was still snowing hard.), and then made my own trip into the bathroom just as Judy was emerging.

"I had to take the plug out, Paul," she said as she passed. "You don't want me stretched too much for tomorrow, now do you?"

"By all means, give your nice little bottom a rest," I tossed back. "I definitely plan to make it a lot more uncomfortable tomorrow."

Judy stopped and looked over her shoulder at me. I saw her give a slight shiver.

"Oh, I hope so!" She said.

Then she turned and went on back towards the bed.

When I came back Judy had turned down the bed and was lying on the smooth sheets on her back. I spread her arms and legs and attached her cuffs to the head and footboards. She wasn't tight enough to cause a strain on her muscles, but enough so she could barely move.

I put out the candles so the room was lit only by the flickering fire and then I moved beside her and began a slow, slow teasing of her sensitive skin.

For more than forty-five minutes I licked, nibbled, and lightly brushed against her most sensitive places. Several times when her nipples were rock hard and she was straining against her bonds, I used a small camel hair brush to lightly touch them, sometimes only with a single strand.

Or I would move between her spread legs and let my breath caress her open slit and protruding clit. Again the brush would be employed. My fingers danced over her thighs and belly, lightly, ever so lightly. But I always stopped short of allowing her to come.

My tongue would lath her slit and penetrate inwards as far as possible. I used my straining erection to brush against her nipples and lightly over her lips. My tongue explored the inside channel of her ears.

Judy was moaning and straining and was constantly excited to an almost impossible level. Finally, I moved into a sixty-nine position and lowered myself. Even as my tongue began to press hard against her open sex, I felt her hot and wet mouth engulf the head of my own straining member.

Both of us were incredibly aroused and, not surprisingly, lasted only about a minute before I began pumping spurt after spurt down her throat as she pushed her mound hard against my mouth and nose.

But we didn't stop. Did I mention that Judy is multi-orgasmic? Well, she certainly is and can keep coming and coming. Not only that but she continued using her talented tongue and mouth and soon I surprised even myself by becoming hard again.

We continued to play orally for a long time - probably another thirty minutes or so until at last I pulled away long enough to turn around and mount her, plunging my stiff rod deeply into her welcoming hot and wet slit.

This time when we came I rolled off and lay beside her as our breathing returned to normal. I freed her from her bonds and removed the cuffs and we pulled up a light cover and snuggled against one another. Even though the wind was loudly driving snow against the windows, we were comfortable with only this thin covering.

I had decided long ago that I would rather spend a little more on heating fuel as a more than adequate exchange for the pleasure of playing and sleeping together naked.

As we settled down at last Judy looked at me.

"You know," she remarked. "Last week I overheard three of the girls in one of my classes talking together when one of them remarked that oral sex wasn't really sex. And the other two agreed. I was walking by them when they said this and I couldn't help but stop and say, 'If you don't think oral sex is real sex, you must be doing it all wrong.'"

We both laughed and I agreed with her. Minutes later we were both sound asleep.

Published 
Written by GCKern
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments