Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Weekend Away - Part IV

"All good things must come to an end"

10
2 Comments 2
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.7k words 3.7k words

We did wake up a few hours later and sometime between midnight and dawn; we did spend another hour or two making slow, easy love.

Monday morning was overcast, but there was no snow or wind to speak of. Judy and I showered together and then found some breakfast. After we ate, I looked out and could see traffic on the major roads in the distance, but we had another day of the holiday weekend.

As I was looking out, Judy came up behind me. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself close. I could feel her bare pubes against my buttocks and even before she reached around to grasp me, I could feel myself begin to grow hard. She kissed my back and said,

"Come on, Lover. Ravish me."

"How about a little trip to the playroom?"

I could see her relax.

"I could go for that. Just what did you have in mind, Lover?"

"You need to ask? Oh, I guess you meant the particulars. Let's go downstairs and see what develops."

We made a trip to the bathroom and then, with our arms around each other's waists, we started down the stairs.

We entered the playroom and looked around at the various toys. Our gaze came to rest on one of the whipping benches I had built. Having just read the description of the ones used on the plantation, we were both struck by the similarity of our own devices.

The bench I had built consisted of a four-by-six beam, heavily padded and covered with black imitation leather. The beam was about three feet long and set a little over two feet above the floor on A-frame supports at either end and a third support in the middle. On each side, there were two padded two-by-four shelves, each covered with the same smooth, black material.

The two near one end were set eight inches below the top, while the two at the other end were several inches lower. The lower shelves were cantilevered out beyond the A-frame support, running from the central support to about a foot beyond the end support.

As we looked at this, I slowly said, "I think maybe I need some practice."

"Yes, I think you might," Judy added, her voice growing husky.

She moved to mount the bench. Judy knelt on the extended lower shelves, her shins on the padded surfaces, her feet extending down over the ends. She leaned forward along the length of the bench and rested her forearms on the upper shelves.

Each of the shelves is equipped with straps to bind the victim's limbs and I tightened these around Judy's wrists, arms, and lower legs. This left her lying along the length of the bench, her lovely breasts hanging down, pressed against either side, her pubic bone pressed against the end of the beam and her beautiful, smooth ass sticking up invitingly.

Her spread legs revealed both of her openings and I could see the moisture seeping down the inside of her thighs.

I went to the wall and returned with a soft leather cat. This one has a polished sixteen-inch wood handle and nine soft leather tails. Each tail tapers from a half inch to about a quarter. I lifted the whip and made a couple of practice swings through the air.

At the swishing sound, I could see Judy react by clinching her buttocks. Her breathing had noticeably speeded up. I began to slowly drag the tails over her bare body, letting the soft leather slide over her thighs and buttocks, along her crack, and on over her back and the sides of her breasts.

I continued to tease her in this manner for several minutes. Then I stopped and moved alongside where I began to fondle her breasts and roll her nipples between my thumbs and fingers. Her nubs immediately became harder and I continued to squeeze and tug at them.

I reached over and picked up a pair of clamps I had placed nearby and quickly let one close over her right nipple. I added the other to her left as she made a small moaning sound. I tugged on the clamps a couple of times and then added a small lead weight to each, before returning to using the leather tails to tease her some more.

I could see she was becoming very aroused and after a few more minutes stopped dragging the tails. I quickly found a small butt plug, an eight-inch dildo covered with small, flexible protrusions, and a tube of lube. I didn't need any lube for the dildo as Judy was already dripping.

I worked the sizable shaft into her willing tunnel and twisted it while moving it in and out several times. Then I dipped my finger into the lube and began to slick her nether hole, pushing my finger deep into her rectum and twisting it out again.

After a minute of this, I lubed the butt plug and began to press it home. This particular plug was not overly large - about an inch and a quarter at the large bulge - but it was nearly nine inches long. I slowly worked it in and out until the bulge popped inside and her anus closed tightly around the narrow portion of the shaft, leaving only the wide, flat portion showing.

Judy was squirming against the bench, breathing fast. I tugged the nipple clamps again and then turned on the vibrator in the dildo. Her muscles immediately tensed and I heard her gasp. I picked up the whip and snapped a couple of quick strokes against her taut rear.

"Try to hold off as long as you can," I said.

She responded with a quick nod and a visible effort to control her mounting excitement.

I stepped back and began to whip her. I concentrated on her bottom but sent occasional lashes against her back, thighs, flanks, and bound breasts. I increased the strength of the strokes and soon her rear was a warm red, crossed by darker red lines.

Judy was twisting hard in her bonds, rubbing herself against the rapidly warming smooth surface of the bench, and breathing hard. She was crying out with many of the strokes and also moaning in sexual arousal.

The flogging went on for about ten minutes.

"I can't hold off any longer. Whip me, Paul!" Judy suddenly cried out.

I am not an expert with a single-tailed whip. Generally, we like the feel of our cats although sometimes when we want a little extra sting we'll use a crop. Now I delivered another three very hard strokes with the cat and then exchanged it for a slender, leather-covered crop.

I brought this shaft down hard across her taut ass, leaving an immediate line while the leather flap at the end produced a loud slap and a triangular red mark of its own on her thigh. Judy screamed and started to convulse in orgasm.

I laid another three strokes across her inviting rear as she continued to shudder through the rest of her climax.

As her breathing slowed slightly I ran my hand over her abused bottom.

"Want more?" I asked.

"Yes!" she practically screamed. "More and then fuck me."

I gave her bottom a slap and then began to pull the dildo from her pussy as still another spasm grasped her. Leaving the long butt plug in place, I picked up the cat and began to once again whip her sweating flesh.

The height of the bench placed me above her and I struck fairly hard, but Judy's continued excitement assured me I wasn't going overboard. My own cock had been sticking out rock hard for most of the last half hour and now was beginning to feel strained almost to the point of hurting. I continued to whip her willing body while grasping my own member in my left hand.

Judy was crying out at each stroke, and was also calling out encouragement, but I was nearing the limit of my restraint. Suddenly she screamed at a particularly hard blow.

"Now, Paul! Now! Fuck me!" She cried.

I immediately dropped the whip and moved between the cantilevered shelves holding her legs. Now the reason I had constructed the bench at this particular height became apparent. The level was such that I had only to move forward and my swollen member aligned itself with her grasping lips.

I pushed forward and embedded myself to the hilt in a single stroke. I leaned forward and roughly grasped her breasts, playing with the clamped nipples. Judy cried out again and in all too short a time I was shooting what seemed a pint of my juices inside Judy's hot and wet body.

I lay against her for a couple of minutes as we returned to earth and then began to remove her bonds. When she was free, we kissed in a long, deep embrace.

"Oh, Lover, I needed that," Judy whispered when we broke the kiss.

"Me, too, Lover," I replied. "I'm even sure I'm going to need it again later."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that," she answered.

Then she pulled back slightly.

"But right now I'm starving. How about some lunch?"

"That sounds like a wonderful idea," I replied as I picked her up and sat her on a nearby table.

I pushed her back and buried my face in her wet slit. Judy gasped as my tongue shot out and I began to lick and suck at her clit. It took only another minute or so before she was once again coming in a hard orgasm.

When she recovered she stood down from the table and, with a wicked gleam in her eyes, dropped to her knees and proceeded to clean my cock. Not too surprisingly her "cleaning" resulted in a renewed swelling and before long I was shooting another load as she sucked greedily.

Once more we came back to reality.

"Wonderful, Lover. But maybe we should catch a quick shower and then see about some lunch of the other kind," I said.

She put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. Then she gave me a slap on the ass and quickly headed over to the shower with me following right behind her.

We brought some lunch back in by the fireplace and ate with me sitting on the floor and Judy sitting on my lap. Of course, we were both still naked. I was coming to find - and I think Judy was also - that spending the weekend naked was great.

Neither of us had ever spent a long time at a stretch in the nude, but now we hadn't worn anything since Friday afternoon - almost three full days so far. We no longer thought it odd to head to the kitchen to get food or downstairs to the playroom or anything else without bothering to even put on a robe.

We had become quite comfortable remaining bare and both of us enjoyed the sight of the other's body. I certainly know I loved looking at Judy's beautiful form.

AhsleyGatees
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AhsleyGatees

After we had finished eating (and a little necking), Judy wanted to be tied again. I arranged her on the lounge and secured her wrists and ankles once more.

I smiled. "Now I believe you said something about wanting a wild finish to this weekend."

Judy's nipples were hard and sticking out in stiff nubs and I could see moisture escaping from between her legs.

"Yes, Lover. Take me downstairs for one more session. I'll wear pants tomorrow so you don't have to worry about anything showing."

This comment was more in jest than reality. We play a little rough, true. But it was rare for one of us to leave a mark that would last to the next day, and, anyway, almost all of any marks we did leave would easily be covered even by summer clothing - (well, maybe not a bikini) - and certainly cooler weather clothing would allow nothing to show.

However, Judy wasn't the only one who was aroused. I released her, leaving her cuffs in place on her wrists and ankles, and we both made a trip to the bathroom before heading for the playroom.

We spent the next three and a half hours in wild sex play. Judy felt like being the "victim" so I kept her tied or otherwise bound almost the entire time. She spent a good three-quarters of an hour stretched tightly spread-eagled between floor and ceiling while I worked her over, back and front, with a cat, a strap, a couple of paddles, and a crop.

I believe she came three or four times before I finally released her hands and, leaving her ankles bound to floor rings, bent her backwards onto a table and took her hard and fast.

She spent time tied in an arch, first on her front and then, later, on her back while I dripped hot candle wax on her sensitive areas, tickled her until she was gasping for air, and used my tongue to bring her to several more orgasms.

For almost the entire time we were in the playroom I kept Judy constantly stimulated, either sexually or with sexy torture. By the end of the three and a half hours I had come myself three times and Judy had lost count long before.

At the last, I had her stretched along one of the padded saw horses with her ankles spread and anchored to the horse legs. Her waist was held against the damp leather with a belt, raising her ass invitingly.

Instead of binding her wrists to the front legs of the horse, I clipped them together out beyond her head and fastened them to a chain anchored to the ceiling over the small of her back. This arched her up and back severely, placing a real strain on her back and arms.

Judy loves this position which leaves her open and available for whatever punishments I wish to inflict. And that night I did inflict them. I used a leather paddle, a cat, and the crop on her already sore ass, leaving it hot and red all over.

I flogged her breasts before I fastened weighted clamps to her nipples. Arched backwards as she was, her breasts were hanging free so the weights could swing and torment them even more. I added a couple of clothes pins to her pussy lips and used strings to pull them out, opening her sensitive areas further.

Judy endured this stressful position and my various punishments for nearly thirty minutes during which she came at least four more times. Finally, I could see that her responses to the various whiplashes and other torments indicated that she was nearing exhaustion.

I used the cat to deliver a dozen severe blows and then moved behind her to push my cock into her hot and wet pussy. For several minutes I drove in and out, raising her higher and higher. As she started nearing a climax once more, I withdrew which brought a groan of frustration from Judy.

But I left her empty for only seconds before I began to push a large vibrating dildo into her vacated tunnel. At the same time, I quickly smeared my member with lube and began to push into her rear opening. I fucked her bottom while I used a crop to snap against her stretched and tormented breasts and her taut thighs.

In only a minute both of us were screaming as we became lost in probably the most engulfing climaxes we had had the entire weekend.

As we came down and I released her from her punishing position, we practically fell against one another and locked into a kiss that seemed to go on and on. When we finally pulled apart we just held each other for several seconds while each of us stared into the depths of the other's eyes.

With our arms around each other, we made our way back upstairs and to the shower. We returned to the bedroom and I built up the fire a little but left all the lights off. The flickering light from the fire made Judy a vision of dancing gold and shadow and I knew I had never seen anything more lovely.

I think that as I looked at her then was when I was first sure I was really falling in love with her.

We kissed again and then climbed into bed. As we settled down I heard the clock in the front hall striking midnight.

"Well, was that a wild finish to the weekend, Lover?" I asked.

Judy propped herself up on one elbow, leaned over and gave me a quick kiss.

"It was definitely wild and this has definitely been the hottest weekend I've ever spent. Tomorrow it's back to classes, but the last four days have been unbelievable. I've never been happier, Paul."

Then she leaned forward again and pulled me tightly against her body for a long, deep kiss. When she pulled back this time, she was a little short of breath.

"Definitely a wild time. But I'm not sure the weekend is finished yet. I guess that's up to you, Lover."

Her hand reached down and grasped my rod which I was surprised to find was becoming hard yet again. It looked like she was right: the weekend wasn't quite over yet.

About six weeks after that hot weekend, Judy and I were again together on a Friday night. This time we were dressed and in the kitchen preparing supper. It was the first week of March and that afternoon had provided the first glimmer of spring.

The air was warmer than it had been since sometime in the fall, the last of the snow was melting in dirty little piles around the campus, and a few shoots of green were starting to appear. Of course, we might very well get another snowstorm or maybe some freezing rain, but at least it looked like warmer times might become reality sometimes in the near future.

I stirred the small pieces of beef tenderloin as they sauteed with the parsley, green onions, garlic, and dry mustard. Judy was working beside me, splitting her time between tossing several varieties of dark green leaves with some olive oil and other "secret ingredients" and sampling and seasoning a bubbling mixture of diced potatoes, onions, and cheese sauce. She turned her head and leaned over to kiss me.

"Wine all chilled?" she asked.

"Need you ask?" I responded. "So are the glasses. I'd say, what, about five or six more minutes?"

She nodded and went back to her tasks. Staring down at the potato dish.

"Paul, break is coming up in about three weeks. Have you given any thought about what you want to do?" She asked staring down at the potato dish..

Actually, I knew one thing I planned to do, but I wasn't ready to tell Judy about that just yet. I had ordered the item and the store had assured me I would get it at least a week before break, so I planned to surprise her with it during the vacation. I had been thinking of taking her to dinner in a fancy restaurant in the city, but I wasn't ready to say anything to her yet.

"Nothing in particular. Have something in mind? Someplace to go, maybe?" I simply answered.

"Well, I did come across something on the internet that sounded interesting," she said still looking down.

I looked over at her and finally she looked up.

"There's this company that specializes in oddball getaways. They had one that sounded kind of interesting. You go on a charted boat out of south Florida and they take you over to an island somewhere in the direction of Bermuda.

They evidently have several small islands, none more than half a mile across. Each one has just one hut or cabin of some kind, stocked with food. There's no electricity, but they do have gas refrigerators and stoves and a store of fresh water. Anyway, they drop you off on the island and then pick you up a week later. No one else on the island and no other islands nearby at all."

"You mean just the two of us? "

She nodded. "Just us, the sun, beach and ocean."

I replied, "That sounds wonderful."

I saw her let out her breath. I guess she had been afraid I wouldn't be interested. But I had to add, "But, like you said, break is just three weeks off. Would there be any chance of there being a vacancy this late?"

A smile crossed her face.

"That's what I was afraid of, so I checked. There was just one open."

"Then maybe we should grab it before someone else does," I said.

"Not necessary." She smiled at me again. "I put down a deposit and reserved it."

"Not only are you beautiful, but obviously smart, too. That's wonderful, Lover."

"I haven't told you what it costs yet, Paul. You might change your mind when you find out." Before I could say anything she went on, "Of course, the cost includes the food. And we won't need to spend anything on clothes."

I looked at her, just slightly surprised. I leaned over and kissed her again.

"Wonderful! A whole week.."

"Nine days, actually," she interrupted.

"Even better. Nine days of sun, sand, sea, and a beautiful, naked woman."

Judy actually blushed slightly, but I hardly noticed. I had already forgotten the restaurant idea and was thinking of us alone on the island for a week, free to make love whenever we wanted, and nothing to wear at all. Then I corrected myself. Judy would have something to wear. I closed my eyes for a second imagining how she would look, tanned and naked, and wearing nothing except a diamond solitaire on the finger of her left hand.

Published 
Written by GCKern
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments