Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sept 2017 - Meeting 4 Sharing Sally with Sean

"Sean pushed his fingers into her mouth and was fish-hooking Sally while he pounded her pussy."

25
3 Comments 3
4.6k Views 4.6k
617 words 617 words

Sept 2017

We met a guy who we got chatting to on a swinging forum that we had signed up to recently. After dinner one evening, Sally got online and we introduced ourselves to Sean, who lived in Derby. We chatted for about an hour with him, Sally topless for most of the conversation, and he agreed to come to the house that Saturday afternoon.

He did at first think that Sally was a whore which made me smile and her horrified, but we put the record straight and the date was booked. He had been attracted to our forum advert by the strapline I added, “looking for strong dominant guys to share my wife Sally." We agreed he would lead and that he could explore Sally how he wanted with the understanding she could use the safe word ‘RED’ if necessary.

Sally had spent an hour getting ready, even though she was likely to remain naked all evening. Sean arrived just after 5 pm. He looked a little apprehensive, but was soon running the show once he had a beer in his hand. We just chatted at first while Sally undressed in front of us. She walked back and forth from the kitchen, fetching more drinks and snacks, before he called for her to work on him.

Sean was in his late twenties and had a washboard stomach and thick rigid cock. He definitely looked after himself and soon proved he had tremendous stamina. Sally got to work, as instructed, on her knees on the floor of our bedroom feeding on his cock like she had not eaten for a week. When Sally is horny she gets into the zone.

Sean worked her over for the next couple of hours, stopping only for a drink or to swap positions. At one stage, I got in on the act and got Sally in a position where I was in her ass and Sean in her pussy. That was the first time she had been double penetrated. We kept her like this for a little while, but it was a bit too intense for her and we soon had to change positions again.

NicolPot
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicolPot

Sean did show his dominant side as they both relaxed into the evening. He was able to really pound away at her and she was loving it. He was able to experiment with her while encouraging her. At one stage, Sean pushed his fingers into her mouth and was fish-hooking Sally while he pounded her now stretched pussy in the doggy position. I too got into the action and was calling her names and playfully slapping her bottom. Sean followed suit and we really enjoyed our time with Sally together, it was awesome.

We finished her off by cumming all over her face. She jerked me off while Sean sat above her head and shot his load down her face, then I did the same and my load was thick and heavy. She later told me that the volume of cum was gross, but she loved the look in our eyes and remained still while Sean took some pictures on his phone.

Sally got passed back and forth by us both all the time smiling, groaning and moaning as she enjoyed the attention. We fucked her arse, pussy and mouth. We fucked her together then one after the other. We never left her alone for the best part of three hours. I was so hard throughout I thought I might burst a blood vessel.

Sean was a very happy man and kept telling me, and her, what a good fuck she was. Sally was enthusiastic and passive throughout and just gave herself to the both of us.

Published 
Written by Mysally34f
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments