Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

May 2017 - Meeting 2 - Sharing Sally With My Friend Paul

"We both watched, amazed as she performed a strip tease by the side of the bed."

31
8 Comments 8
8.3k Views 8.3k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"I have been married to Sally since 2014 and finally persuaded her to be shared in April 2017. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is an account of our second sharing hookup."

I was keen to make sure that the success of sharing Sally with Brian was not just a one-off and I was desperate to start getting her used to being shared more often. Sally and I had chatted at length about the evening with Brian. She was now clear about what I liked and wanted from her and had admitted that she had really enjoyed being with Brian despite her nerves beforehand and feeling guilty afterwards. She even revealed to me that she had found having sex with another guy while I watched was exciting although it made her feel very guilty.

I told her I wanted her to do it again and despite reservations and being apprehensive she did consent after some persuasion. We agreed that it should not be anyone in our direct friends' circle and that we would have safe words to make sure that we could all enjoy ourselves and she had a way of having a break or stopping.

Of course, I already had a few male friends in mind that I had either met online over the last year or guys that I had known that were outside our main circle of friends and family. Paul was an old work buddy who I had known for many years. We had once shared a girl one weekend on holiday when we were in our twenties and had a great time fucking her together. I had told him all about Sally and he was keen to help me out with her.

Sally knew Paul and had met him a few times so when I suggest we meet Paul she was looked puzzled, but agreed nonetheless. So the meeting was planned.

Sally was really nervous again and was fretting in the car on the way to pick Paul up from the station. Paul was very pleased to see Sally and they kissed and then chatted like they were old friends. Thankfully, It was not at all awkward and it helped that we went for a beer first to settle our nerves. Paul was clearly a lucky man as he put some money in the fruit machine and won about £50 in coins. This was helpful as it relaxed us all and we were raring to go by the time we all got back to our place.

It was a little strange to start with, but I told Sally to take the lead and she was amazing. We all went into our bedroom and I got my camera ready. She encouraged Paul onto the bed after helped him out of his clothes.

We both watched amazed and she performed a striptease by the side of the bed before jumping on and settling on the bed between his legs. Without an invitation, she started to suck eagerly on his now raging cock. She posed happily for me as she sucked, licked and gagged on my good friend's cock. Later she told me that she found it so horny to perform for us both and loved the shocked and lustful looks in our eyes.

She swapped positions by straddling Paul and then casually slipped her awesome boobs out of her vest top and bra. I don't know how Paul managed not to cum there and then, but instead lay there stroking and massaging her boobs as she bounced rhythmically on his cock.

I stood back for a moment as I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Here was Sally riding my old work buddy, with him balls deep in her pussy. I had a raging hard-on myself and my heart was beating out of my chest.

Paul then suggested a different position and helped Sally off him and laid her down on the edge of the bed. He took hold of her ankle and spread her legs wide to see the prize and then placed her ankles over his shoulders. He slowly guided his cock into her pussy.

RobbyShawz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RobbyShawz

He then leaned forward, pushing her knees back towards her head, now pumping furiously into her, fucking her as hard as he could. He was even starting to get a sweat on. This went on for a good fifteen to twenty minutes. Paul rested in between furious fucking so hard that I could hear his thighs slapping against her bottom.

“I’m going cum," he looked at me momentarily. "I want to cum on her face," he asked me without acknowledging Sally. I nodded approvingly.

He withdrew as quickly as he could and jumped onto the bed and crouched awkwardly above Sally's head. Just in time as his cum exploded over her face. Two, three, four spurts. It was a massive load and I could see Sally squirming beneath him. He moved closer still and wiped his still hard cock over her face before offering it to her to suck. She opened her mouth and even leaned forward so she could engulf him fully.

“That’s it, clean it all up like a good girl,” Paul smiled, Sally moaned softly her eyes watching Paul intensely through the cum now dripping from her forehead, cheeks and nose.

“Your turn now buddy,” Paul smiled at me climbing off the bed. "I have loosened her up for you.”

I could not wait to fuck Sally. There was my wife lying spread-eagled on the bed with her face plastered in cum. The thought of fucking her with another man's cum over her was just a dream come true and the most sexually exciting thing I had ever experienced.

I climbed onto the bed and could see cum matting her hair and dribbling into her ear. I held my cock and brushed the tip of it against her pussy lips, she jerked slightly and further opened her legs in readiness for me. Paul was now sitting on a chair in the corner of our room watching intently.

I pushed forward quickly, she was very wet and Paul was right he had stretched her pussy nicely. I could smell the cum on her face and it just made me more horny. I fucked her hard, changing positions so I could hold her ankles and then lying her legs over my shoulders so I could get leverage.

This was never going to be a marathon fuck session for me, I was to too turned on. I could feel myself cumming and I pulled out, like Paul had done, clambered up and knelt over her head and aimed my cock at her face. All before I think Sally realised what I was doing. I too then shot my load over her face, spurt after spurt hit her soft skin, dripping down her chin, over her lips.

I had not cum for a few days and it was a big load. I stepped back when I had finished to admire my work. Sally lay there passively as we both looked on in some amazement, her legs wide open, her face matted with cum from two men. She looked a slutty mess and without doubt, I had just had the strongest orgasm I had ever had.

Paul was with us for the evening and we both fucked Sally in numerous positions shooting cum in her pussy, over her breasts and even another load on her face before we all were exhausted and finished for the night.

The night had been a success and Sally had accepted being shared with no complaints and seemed to genuinely enjoy being fucked by the both of us. My plan was coming together.

Published 
Written by Mysally34f
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments