Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

July 2017 - Meeting 3 Sally is recognised by Lee

"He lifted her vest top up with one hand cupping and then mauling her right breast"

22
7 Comments 7
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"I have been married to Sally since 2014 and finally persuaded her to be shared in April 2017. <p> [ADVERT] </p>This is an account of our second sharing hookup."

I suppose it was inevitable that Sally would be recognised at some stage especially now I had her profile posted on a number of forums and dating sites. Sally was involved in the setup of each of the profiles so it really should not have come as a surprise when someone actually knew who she was. Having said that Sally could have not have predicted this to happen only a couple of months after creating these profiles. A lesson learned and just emphasised that we probably need to be more discreet with our pictures from here on in.

We were having a new Sky TV box and cabling added to our kitchen and the Sky engineer on that day spent nearly two hours giving Sally funny looks before approaching her. I was at work at the time and Sally was completely taken aback by the approach by all accounts and was a little embarrassed.  Lee had recognised Sally from a wife sharing forum that we were members of and where Sally and I had posted a few pictures of her. Fortunately he was really laid back and acted very cool about the meeting even though he had admitted to me at being a little awe struck that the amazing girl he had seen online was standing in front of him in the flesh! Sally had been polite and encouraged the guy, Lee, to contact me later that day.

Sally had taken his number and I had called him. He was a good looking good guy, early 30's, athletic, nice tan. I decided to indulge him and her as he had already met Sally and been to the house. So the date was arranged for the following weekend.

He arrived just after 9pm on Saturday and was very relaxed when he walked in the door. That really helped us all relax, despite the usual bag of nerves that Sally had become over the last few hours.

We chatted over a glass of wine in the kitchen and then suddenly he put his glass down and went over to Sally and french kissed her, taking her cheeks and head in his hands. He then whirled her around, pressed her close to him and lifted her vest top up with one hand cupping and then mauling her right breast while diving his hands into her jean shorts with the other and awkwardly fingering her pussy. He continued like this kissing and licking her neck while groping her breasts and fingering her at the same time. I loved his boldness.

I watched from across the kitchen, drinking my wine, gob smacked at his dexterity. I could see him whispering in her ear and then her reaching round to fumble with his jeans and eventually push her hand into his pants and grab his clearly erect cock. With his cock in her hand he swiftly turned her around again and lifted her top off and undid her bra so her breasts sprang out in front of him. She resumed man handling his cock while he bent down and sucked and licked her breasts one after the other. He was assertive and forceful, but not in an aggressive way and Sally was clearly enjoying his approach. He whispered in her ear again and she turned round and got down on her knees taking his big erect cock in her hand and then into her mouth. It all had happened so fast and passions were now clearly running high. He held her head firmly directing her action and making sure his cock went as far into her mouth as her gagging could take.

Within 20 minutes Sally and Lee were up in our bedroom on our bed, Sally on her back and Lee going down on her. He stayed like this for several minutes until the tell tale heavy breathing, panting, gasping and moaning as an orgasm ripped through Sally as she lay spread eagle on our bed.

NayeonObi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NayeonObi

If you want compliance and acceptance from Sally then your goal is to make her cum, It is almost like a life debt that she must then repay. The good news for Lee was that he could probably ask her to do absolutely anything right now and she would indulge his fantasy.

Even before Sally regained her senses Lee climbed on top of her, opened her legs again and slide his thick cock inside her and then started to passionately kiss my wife on our bed. He fucked her like this for a while whispering in her ear and then biting her neck, breasts and any part of her that he could reach. He then flipped her onto her hands and knees, her head facing me, and then fucked her doggy. He was very vocal and enjoyed telling me what a good fuck my wife was at the same time telling her what a "dirty fucking slut" she was!

I could see Sally had her eyes closed enjoying him inside her. Her body moving up and down with his thrusts, lifting her hips and spreading her thighs further apart in the doggy position so he could push his cock balls deep into my wife.  They must have fucked for at least 30 minutes when I could hear Sally's breathing shorten again. I could tell from the look on her face that she was going to orgasm.  His pace quickened, causing her to let out one long groan, Sally buried her face into the bed clothes as Lee grunted and thrust hard and shot his load, almost in unison with her orgasm, into her pussy. 

Sally and I decided that we would not have normal boundaries when enjoying our guests, but instead to have safe words that we can use to either allows Sally to stop for a rest, change position etc. or a fail safe stop word that meant she had experienced enough for one day.  As I mentioned Lee was assertive, direct and at times playfully rough with her and although never aggressive sometimes he did get carried away. He really like slapping her bottom, thighs and breasts. So far in our previous two meetings Sally had only used the rest stop word once and that was just to use the toilet. Sally used that rest stop word (RED) three times during the evening with Lee. He was always gracious and allowed her to break or change position.

Lee reluctantly left not long after one am. Sally was exhausted and starting to get a bit sore. I was sure that we would be seeing Lee a lot more in the future. One thing that Lee was desperate to do was to fuck Sally on his own, which I had no issues with, but not on our first meeting. Lee even offered me increasing sums of £50, then £100 and then £200 to fuck her for an hour alone. I declined on this occasion as the path down a prostitution route was something very different and definitely not something Sally would agree to without some clever reasoning.

I am also conscious that trust is an important part of this relationship and I had no chance taking Sally any further without her complete buy-in.

Sally was a little confused next morning as she really had enjoyed the session with Lee, more than perhaps she should have bearing in mind she was fucking another man. I told her what an amazing show it had been and I had loved watching her very much.

 

Published 
Written by Mysally34f
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments