Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sally spent the whole day fretting about tonight. She must have been sick at least twice and could not settle into anything. She spent two hours getting ready and was still not happy. I told her that she looked sensational. I gave her a glass of wine to settle her nerves, but she looked terribly anxious. Sally always gets like this before meets and I just have to manage it as best I can.

After packing some sexy clothes into a bag we finally we headed out to the hotel in Daventry. We checked just after 4 pm and I told Sally to have a bath and then to stay naked and get into bed and wait for us.

I had to pick Adam up from the station in Rugby which was just under an hour round trip. We even had a cheeky beer before heading up to our room. I liked the idea of Sally fidgeting in bed fighting back her nerves. I told him that she was upstairs naked and ready for him and that he should take control. I said I was happy to watch and join in much later. He smiled from ear to ear and told me that Sally was going to get ruined tonight.

Adam was superb, he just took control as soon as we were in the room. He went straight to the bed and threw the covers back. Sally was lying there naked and exposed. He looked her up and down like a guy that had not seen a woman for years. He climbed on top of her and kissed her passionately without saying a word, pawing and mauling her breasts. I took up a seat next to the bed and watched mesmerised. He swapped between passionate kisses and sucking, licking and biting her breasts and nipples. I heard Sally yelp in pleasure at least twice as he sucked hard on her breasts.

Then he moved down, pulling her into position on the bed. He buried his face into her pussy. Sally throw her head back and enjoyed the feeling of this practical stranger going down on her. After a few minutes, he came back up and repeated his passionate kissing and then sucking and mauling Sally's breasts. Then he went down on her again this time he stayed there until Sally had an orgasm.

RobbyShawz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RobbyShawz

She practically screamed out loud, bucking her body as the orgasm ripped through her. Adam stood back off the bed and gave me a high five. All I can say is wow! Sally lay on the bed panting and twitching, I had the biggest hard-on ever.

Adam stripped naked and got into bed next to Sally. He pulled her closer and motioned for her to straddle him. Sally was still struggling with a light head, but pushed herself up and onto his cock. It took Sally a while to settle on him, but after a few minutes, she was comfortable. It was amazing to see this guy's thick cock completely enveloped by her pussy.

Sally bounced and ground on his cock, her face contorted with concentration and pleasure. Adam sat back watching her for a while before once again mauling, sucking, licking and biting her breasts and nipples. This was intermingled with passionate kisses, fast aggressive thrusting and then rhythmic grinding and bouncing from Sally. I watched this repeat for what seemed like an hour.

I could tell that Adam wanted to cum as he flipped Sally over onto her back and settled her on the side of the bed. He then presented his cock to her. She wanked him off and then sucked on his cock for all she was worth. He then let go a really nice cum shot that mostly went into her mouth and the rest over her face. I am not sure she even knew what day it was at that stage and this was only the start of the evening...

Published 
Written by Mysally34f
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments