Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our first threesome

"We start our adventures in the swinging lifestyle"

13
6 Comments 6
14.6k Views 14.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Our first threesome

As you have read in my previous stories – I have been almost begging to be the cuckold in a threesome with my girlfriend Kay and another man. And as you have read before she was keen to play with others alone, and came back with some explosive things that she had done. This turns me on to no end. Yes I am a cuckold!

It all started when she went away for a few days to a health hydro for some treatments and rest. She spent a week there and in our conversations on the phone during the week, we had some incredible phone sex, especially when I told her I was imagining her with another dude buried deep inside her, making her cum. She came a multitude of times with her vibrator – which I had asked her to take with. And she felt horny every day while she was there, and played alone as well. Although I missed her, I wanted her to meet a dude and get fucked.

Unfortunately there were no other eligible men there for her to flirt with, and when I went to fetch her at the end of the week, she invited me into her room to help her with her luggage. We fell into each other’s arms and made passionate, steamy, hot wonderful love. I took lots of pictures of her, before, during and after which also made her very horny. Boy she was wet, which I love!

When we had finished, and were lying lovingly in each other’s arms, I asked her if she wanted to have her first threesome. She replied without hesitation a resounding ‘yes!’ I told her I’m sure I could arrange one for that evening, as I wanted to strike while the iron was hot. I had a few numbers of guys that had seen her pictures, and were horny to fuck her. I had included some Indian guys as I know that she was very horny to have an Indian cock inside her, and liked the look of Indian men.

I called this young dude – Mo, and asked him if he would be available at 6.00pm. He said he could make it at 7.00pm. I gave him the address and told her that it was arranged. We had a nice restful day together, and then went to bath to get ready for his arrival. We were not nervous and awaited his ring at the door.

He arrived promptly, a young 28 year old dude, very good looking and slim. He hugged me, which somewhat surprised me, and we went through to the bedroom where my girlfriend was waiting. She was sitting on the couch which faces the bed in a black short dress, with no shoes on. They greeted each other a little nervously now and I told him to sit next to her. I could see he was nervous so I told him to kiss her hello.

He moved his face towards her, and they were a bit hesitant, he put his arms around her and they kissed. My cock started to swell, watching this young dude kissing my woman. They kissed passionately and I started to rub her breasts outside of her black dress she was wearing. I moved the dress down to expose her breast. Mo immediately saw what I was doing and moved his face to her nipple. I could see her arching in pleasure. I pulled her legs open and he leaned over her and started sucking on her exposed breast. I loved watching his tongue circle her nipple. I lifted her dress up her thighs to expose her pantiless shaven crotch. I rubbed her clit and could feel that she was wet. I rubbed her lips. Mo watched me and moved his hand down to her pussy. I watched as he parted her legs with his hand and started to rub her pussy. I could see her juices seeping onto his fingers and he put a finger inside of her.

I saw her watching this and she had her first orgasm, as I moved to kiss her where Mo’s lips had been. I could taste him on her and kissed her as he fingered and rubbed her, whilst I was caressing her breast and nipple. I went to suck where Mo’s mouth had been. Again I could taste him on her and my cock swelled some more. Mo had now moved to between her legs and started to put 2 fingers inside of her. She started cumming and didn’t stop. Her moans were load and forceful. She was certainly loving this attention from 2 men.

Mo moved to start licking her as she was cumming and I moved up to put my cock in her mouth, kneeling on the side of the couch for support. He parted her lips and started to lick at her wetness and shaven mound. She was cumming and sucked hungrily on my hard cock. I was so turned on watching this young Indian dude licking my woman as she was cumming on his tongue. She was pushing herself into his mouth. Every now and again he would stop and look into her pussy. Then he would put a finger or two inside of her and lick her clit. She was moaning loud and you could hear the crescendo of her orgasm as it racked her body.

He stopped and moved up to suckle at her nipples again. And then he moved up toward us, his face level with my groin and started to lick my shaft. Kay moved back a little to watch my cock enter his mouth. He sucked on it for a short bit and then kissed her again. I loved watching how their tongues intertwined. And then he sucked my cock head and slipped his mouth over my cock until it was deep in his mouth. I throbbed deeply as Kay licked at my balls from underneath.

I wanted her pussy and pulled away and pulled her towards the bed. I took her dress off and raised her legs. She was wet, as I thrust my cock deep into her wetness, her cumming all over again, those guttural sounds she makes emanating from deep within. I kept on driving my cock into her, and then lay on top of her and whispered into her ear;

“I am going to let you get fucked by an Indian cock!”

She came even harder and I could feel her wetness flooding my cock. I pulled out and said to Mo to get between her legs. He started licking her as I watched and took some more photos. Her head was back, her hands grabbing her tits as she orgasmed over and over again. One thing I love about my woman is how often she cums and the fact that she doesn’t stop.

He stopped after about 15 minutes, and then knelt between her legs. She lifted them and I held them open for Mo. I told him to enter her. She glanced up at me, and I could hear her thinking – “but he has no condom on”. I ignored her, rudely so, but I wanted to watch a naked cock go inside her. I told him to rub his cock on her lips first because I knew this would excite her especially as the cock head rubbed over the clit. She gasped in pleasure and arched her back again, curling her toes as orgasm after orgasm racked her body.

My cock was at her head, as I stood at the edge of the bed where her head was - taking pictures. She hungrily pushed my cock into her mouth and he entered her slowly. He couldn’t wait to be inside of her, you could see how excited he was. The contrast of his darker cock entering my woman was driving me crazy, as I thrust myself into her mouth. She was cumming on his cock which made me want to shoot in her mouth, but I needed to save it for later. I watched him pump in and out of her, whilst I was holding her ankles, which I knew was a turn on for her. Her moans were guttural and loud as he gently slid in and out of her pussy. I then left her ankles and moved to the other side of the bed; I wanted to see his balls banging against her ass. I told him to fuck her hard.

He did. She was shouting, ‘Yes, oh yes, oh gawd yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard and then let out this long guttural moan and scream at the same time as her orgasm was heightened. I told her, “don’t stop, keep that orgasm going!” – which she did for a good while longer. He just continued to pound into her.

He slowed down, because I was fondling his balls from behind, and then started thrusting into her again. I listened to his body slapping against hers as he drove his cock into her. She of course was just a mass of orgasm.

DanaMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaMorgan

There are very few women I have come across who can orgasm like that. It’s almost nonstop. I know I keep repeating this, but I have not met many women who can cum like her.

He then slowed down and stopped, his cock buried deep inside her. They kissed and he pulled out. His cock glistened with her wet juices.

He asked her to get on all fours, which she did; he positioned himself behind her and then started to enter her. Kay loves the feeling of being fucked doggy style and here was this stranger fucking her from behind with his hard cock. She was on her elbows and I was lying on her side watching her enjoying being pounded by this strange cock.

He didn’t last long in her – he said, “I’m going to cum!”

I told him to pull out and cum in my mouth. He pulled his cock out of her. It was wet with her juices, as I bent forward and plunged my mouth over his cock. I could taste Kay’s pussy which made me horny and hard. My thoughts ran to – this Indian stranger’s cock has just been in my love’s cunt. And boy his cock was wet. I sucked on him greedily, and grabbed his balls with one finger at his puckered asshole. I pushed my finger into his ass, only the tip and continued to suck on his engorged dick.

I pumped his cock into my mouth and within a short while he shot a heavy thick creamy load into my mouth. I kept it all there without swallowing and showed Kay. She did not like that and pulled a face. So I swallowed quickly. I lent forward again to pump the remaining cum into my mouth and cleaned up his cock. I sucked on his balls and shaft. Kay lay on the side watching and grabbed the camera to take some pictures.

We then lay spooning her from both sides, making her feel good. We caressed her, both our bodies tight up against her. I kissed her, tasting Mo on her mouth. She had no choice but to taste the remnants of my cum breath. We lay there for a bit, and I asked her if she was okay. She just smiled.

After a short while I went to the kitchen to get some water for us, and for me, as the taste of Mo’s cum was still in my mouth. As I returned to the bedroom with the glasses, Kay was lying on her back with Mo leaning over kissing her. His leg was over her and it was it appeared an intimate moment. I watched them for a bit and they stopped when they realised I was watching them. I told them to continue as I put the glasses down, and picked up the camera. My cock sprang to attention once again. I could see Mo’s cock hard pressing against her body as they kissed. Kay moved over onto her stomach and I told Mo to lick her ass. He slowly parted her cheeks and started licking her wet cunt from behind. She started cumming. Her light groans became louder as she felt the waves of pleasure roll through her body. Eventually she moaned, “Stop, stop.”

I watched Mo as he parted her bum cheeks and started lightly licking her puckered hole. She started to say, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck,” over and over again. Non stop! He fingered her wet pussy from behind while he was now eating and tonguing her hole. She was grinding her groin into the bed as I moved my hand to play with her clit. She truly was sopping wet, as I rubbed her love button, while she was cumming on Mo’s tongue. He alternated his tongue between her asshole and her pussy. She was in raptures of pleasure. Eventually she asked him to stop, so she could release her stomach muscles. When she cums hard like that she clenches her stomach muscles and the only way the pressure is released, is when she stops cumming. Then after awhile she is ready to start again.

She pulled herself into the middle of the bed still lying on her stomach. I lay next to her caressing her back and kissing her neck and shoulders. Moans escaped her lips as I kissed her shoulders. She was tingling all over. I asked again if she was okay, and she looked at me with her beautiful captivating green eyes and smiled.

Mo asked her if she wanted a back massage. She never says no to a massage, so off I went to the bathroom to get the massage ointment , it’s an amazing ointment– which we use for massages, it has great texture for that. I also use it for playing my myself, and I do a lot of that. He took some into his hands, sat on her legs and started massaging her. Now she was really in heaven. He massaged her for about 10 minutes, his cock nestling in between her buttocks. I took some of the cream and started to pull at his cock. He started to get hard in my hand. Once he was hard, he slipped it into her wet pussy once again and started to stroke in and out of her again. She was cumming nonstop once again. It didn’t take long and he said he was going to cum again.

He pulled out and shot his big load onto her ass and back, which I then rubbed into her. I was so horny at this stage, that as he climbed off her, I climbed on, slipping my hard cock into her extreme wetness. She started to groan loudly as I slammed my cock into her fucked pussy. And then she was cumming and cumming and cumming. I slowed my strokes to let her release the pressure, and once her orgasm slowed, I started up again.

I fucked her for awhile nonstop and then stopped, while Mo was kissing her neck and shoulders. She turned her head and kissed him, and I watched them roll their tongues into each other. I so love watching her kiss.

I stopped and pulled out. She lay there for a bit and then proceeded to get up. We had not finished with her, and whilst we were all sitting up, Mo on the one side, me behind her, we started to have this three way kiss, all of us rolling our tongues into each other’s mouths. I thought she would stop because she didn’t want to see the boys kissing, but she obviously liked it and continued.

I lay on my back and asked her to sit on my cock, which she did. I lifted her hips until I was fully buried inside her, as she ground herself onto my cock. She started cumming again, so I slowed down to let her cum and release. I looked at Mo and told him to lick her ass.

He didn’t need any encouragement, and proceeded to part her bum cheeks and find her asshole with his tongue. She started to scream and cum at the same time. I asked her if it felt good to have a tongue in her ass while I was fucking her, and all she could respond was with these multiple orgasms. I saw him standing, but his hand was behind her. I asked her if he was fingering her ass, but all she could say was.

“Oh my gawd, oh my gawd,” over and over again.

I was fucking her and he was fingering her, and she was cummimg hard nonstop. This continued for about 5 minutes, when I felt my cum wanting to release, and told her I was about to cum. He was ramming his finger in and out of her ass, as I screamed and shot my load deep into her. She came harder because of the intensity of my orgasm. She lay there for a bit while we kissed, and then she got off me. I wanted a picture of my cum dripping out of her, so I got mo to open her legs and took a picture of him opening her well fucked swollen lips. My cum was so deep inside her it had not started to dribble out.

She lay curled up while we, Mo and I did some post coital caressing. She looked at me and said, “no more, please!”

Once Mo had left, I was horny, but she felt pounded so wouldn’t let me inside her. She told me how it felt, while I jacked off next to her. What made me cum was her telling me she was on the verge of telling Mo to stick his cock in her ass, while I was inside of her - she loved the feeling so much and it had made her so much hornier. It’s a pity as she would have experienced her first DP. But there can always be a next time.

I can’t wait for our next adventure, it was superb!!

Published 
Written by Markoflove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments