Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Kris & Juliet - Ch III - Bridget's Hen Pt.1

"Chapter 3 - Kris (three's not a crowd, it's a party.)"

0
0 Comments 0
6.5k Views 6.5k
2.1k words 2.1k words

A red-haired girl with a fierce lip ring convinced me to head out into the cold to have a cigarette. I told her I didn't smoke. She insisted and began expressing how she wasn't attracted to the tall and dark stripper of the night. 

"Really? You didn't find him hot, even a little bit?" I pressed.

"Ughhh... I just can't!" She confirmed.

"Why not?" 

"I just didn't find him hot. But you are so stunning! When I saw you in the lift, I was gobsmacked by how hot you were!"

"Oh, thanks! You're pretty hot yourself!"

She inhaled deeply from her cigarette, "I actually paused to check you out cos you're the hottest girl I've ever seen."

"Thanks, babes," I replied just as a couple of other girls came out for more smoking action. 

I took the opportunity to go inside and warm back up. It'd been such a fun night hanging out with the topless waiters and stripper. We played a few games, danced and cheered as the night went on. Juliet intercepted as I was helping myself to a doughnut.

"She's been checking you out all night that redhead." 

"Really? Have you been checking her out? Is that how you know?"

She smirked at my smart remark. "Definitely not checking her out..." with her eyes locking mine. She made me forget that redhead pretty quickly.

It'd been some time since we'd seen one another, with minimal contact. But with Bridget's hen tonight, the encounter was inevitable. I looked at her with visions of her naked body running through it. How her milky skin turned into milk dripping from my mouth. Hunger and thirst could not explain my fire right now. I needed her loins in my hands, my face.

"Are you staying over tonight?" I asked.

"Only if you are but I didn't bring anything," she added.

I flashed a cheeky smile and said, "I am staying and you only need me." 

She leaned in and kissed under my ear being slightly shorter than me which made my knickers wet instantly. 

"You shouldn't have done that," I whispered. 

"Which one's your room?" she asked as she slowly backed away signalling me to follow her. 

I confidently walked past her leading the way upstairs and out of everyone's sight. I was confident we'd go unnoticed as this was a penthouse with five bedrooms, three bathrooms, two powder rooms, a full kitchen, dining and lounge area ready to house sixty young and wild girls and a handful of topless waiters. 

I continued to sip my vodka lemonade but found myself sculling it more so as I reached the top of the stairway. I turned as the voices disappeared and found her approaching. I kept walking and once I turned the right corner, I stopped waiting for my nerves to calm down.

She came around, kissed me passionately and grabbed my hand. It relieved all my tension and relaxed me as only her person could. She spread my legs and began rubbing my clit in a circular motion, her tongue swelling up in my mouth whilst the rest of me was paralyzed up against the wall. It was only seconds of kissing before my horniness climbed and we moved off into my selected room.

As I slowly closed the door, I heard a voice carry through.

"Kris, wait, wait."

As Juliet and I were slightly drunk and giddy, we stopped in our tracks waiting to see who it was. 

The girl who was rushing around the corner was that redhead earlier (Elise). All of sudden, my heart sank. What was she doing here and how did she find us? 

"I hope I didn't miss anything," She greeted us.

Juliet stood up from the bed, walked towards Elise and planted a big lip lock right in front of me. She pulled her in and proceeded to close the door behind us both.

"Nah, babes, perfect timing," Juliet breathed. 

I was so confused, I stood still and silent. 

They continued kissing, not acknowledging me for what felt like forever. How drunk was I? 

Juliet's hands hugged Elise's shoulders and caressed down her back, shuffling up her black dress revealing her naked bottom half. Her hands got lost between her legs and Elise finally let out a soft moan, turning to me and breathlessly said, "Babe... come here..."

I was turned on, weak and drunk. I wanted to fuck them both this minute. So I undressed myself within seconds and made my way over.

I lead them to my bed and undressed Juliet from behind first. She turned to me, spread my legs and lowered her mouth to my aching pussy. Her back was arched and facing Elise, who was now naked, disappeared down behind her and began licking her pussy too. We were now in a threesome.

Juliet's hands caressed my body as her tongue thrust in between my swollen lips. It was warm and wet travelling in and out, teasing and tasting my clit and the deepest of my cunt. 

Before I knew it, Elise climbed on top to my face, waving her pussy like a prize I had to earn. I kissed whatever flesh before me, luring her to lower her pulsating clit to me. She wanted it just as much as I did.

My tongue at the ready, she planted her wetness down whilst massaging her breasts in agony and let out a long moan. Her body danced up and down, too sensitive to let me lick her continuously and yet too satisfying to stay away too long. After a few big gulps, she drowned my tongue within her hot walls, allowing me to swallow the nectar that was sweet and sour. Her cunt rocked back and forth, picking up the pace, squeezing my face with her thighs- she was in absolute bliss.

Meanwhile, Juliet switching to fingers now, rubbed me round and hard, inserting four at a time, she got me hot, sweaty and soaking wet. My body couldn't keep up listening to all her slurping. I widened my legs to let her in and bring me over the edge but before I could, I felt a bigger wall of flesh crash into me - it was her pussy thrashing mine. I couldn't scream and it felt like I couldn't breathe. My excitement escalated at an exhilarating rate.

realsweet_goddesTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
realsweet_goddesTS

Her hands grabbed my small hips, bringing me closer almost wanting me inside. This threesome was just getting better and better. I was fucking them simultaneously. I was licking the life out of Elise whilst Juliet was fucking my pussy hard. The three of us still had to remain quiet...  but I couldn't scream if I wanted to. 

Juliet was still on top of me not letting me go, her pussy fucking mine faster and faster, she was definitely close...

"I'm coming!!!" She puffed. 

"Ohhhhh me tooooooo!" Elise followed.

My tongue swirled quicker replaced by my fingers rubbing her clit and cunt before too soon, she came all over my face. I kept licking her juices up and her cunt showing her my hunger before letting myself go into orgasmic bliss. 

She bounced off, laid beside me catching her breath. 

"My turn," Juliet eagerly whispered and shuffled upwards. I just loved how her milky white breasts bounced as she moved swiftly. Her cunt getting closer, smooth and covered in the glory of sex we were all having. We kissed, whilst Elise's hands caressed me with fingers slipping into wet places.

She climbed over me, her head between my legs and her arse arched in the air. I could feel the tickle of her hair on my thighs and her tongue waving about up in my pussy. From wall to wall, inside to outside where my clit pined for more attention, she did not refuse where her tongue wanted to explore.

With Juliet's soft and perfect shaped arse atop my face, riding it like a rodeo, she lent over and proceeded to eat Elise's pussy making this a true threesome of a pussy eating fuck fest. Elise let out a moan as Juliet's tongue swirled from clit to her anus rim and lingered there for her to purr. 

"Shhhhh...." Juliet interrupted.

Elise went back to sucking my clit and my cunt. I could feel how turned on she was with how hard she was sucking on my thickened lips. My knees went up with the rest of my lower body. I was going to cum... I yelled into Juliet's pussy as she lifted it, teasing me but as I began to get louder, she sat back down to shut me up. The vibrations of my orgasm sent her into another. I felt multiple hands rubbing my pussy as Juliet came again together with me. 

Juliet was beat, so she slumped herself next to me on the bed. Elise was still on top of my tummy, her pussy pulsating against it.

"Ready for more?"

We took a few deep breaths without any words spoken. My hands met Elise's waist, signalled her to move off but she wouldn't let me. Instead, she moved backwards which now put us both in sixty-nine position. Just when I thought my cunt couldn't take more, it anticipated her leaning over again... her red, thick and induced pussy smelt aromatic at my nose. I shook my head and sent her into overdrive.

My mouth began working hard at her hypersexed clit and my nose part took in this intensifying game. I loved how much pussy was here tonight and exactly where I wanted- right in my face. Her body slammed against mine with anger trapping me and my mouth in her deliciousness. 

Then, she sat up and her anus was now the centre of attention. My tongue gave it the slightest touch and she bounced. 

"Oh!" she squirmed so giddily, it was cute. 

Juliet stood up on the bed looking down at both of us. Her eyes focused on Elise as she parked herself right by her mouth suggestively. Elise's thin, long red hair was cascading down her back as she looked back up at Juliet obeying her. Her tongue timidly touches Juliet's puffed pussy transmitting an eye roll.

She stood there with nothing to hold except her hair, no longer wanting to be standing but the pleasures froze her. Elise took bigger drinks of her elixir like her life depended on it, larger licks of her enlarged slit giving her one last orgasmic relief. She was dripping with so much cunt juice all down her inner thigh, I looked at it thirstily but unable to get to it.

"Fuck me, Kris," Elise claimed. 

I was so horny now having watched them, it was like my own live porn show except I was apart of it and here I had forgotten there was a delectable cunt right in front of me waiting for me to eat it all up. I got to work and dug my teeth into her raw flesh, put my fingers into wherever holes were and ate her like I'd been starving.

Her arse lifted up and her back arched further releasing me from her slim, sexy body. I made sure to follow and not let my mouth lose contact with her perfect pussy. I could myself reaching that climax together with her so I continued to hold her hips in place whilst my tongue fucked her cunt until it exploded onto my face. She moaned longingly before me, backing herself right into my nose.

My fingers joined the party and rubbed her clit encouraging more cum to release into my mouth. Her fingers still thrust inside of me, angrily rubbing my clit and cunt, wanting to free us both from tension. As more hands circulated, I lay back and breathed deeply and quietly for my ultimate orgasm. My feet stood still and cramped, my legs up and my cunt open with all the sex juices flowing. The girls drank it up quickly whilst I lay still out of breath. 

We all lay entangled there on the bed, heavily breathing. We all thought the same thing, we need to be dressed and make ourselves known before being noticed. Elise got up first and kissed us both giving us another cheeky rub on the clit. She was a total flirt.

"See ya down there," she said before disappearing. 

It was just now us two. Did we have enough? Was Juliet waiting for me to make another move, I wondered?

Published 
Written by Kimbo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors