Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My first bareback bi experience with a married man

"It was so nice to feel a cock in my ass"

92
28 Comments 28
126k Views 126k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Legendary Story
(This is a true story)

I was introduced to the bi side of my life in my late 20’s, when I used to swing with an ex girlfriend. It has since my early 20’s been my kink to share my partners with other men, and even today, it is still a huge turn on. Little did I know how much I would get to enjoy being bisexual, and one thing is for sure, I get to experience the best of both worlds.

I got introduced into enjoying a hard cock in a threesome experience, many years ago. My girlfriend at the time – Jen - was riding me, and the dude who we had invited to join us, was kneeling next to my head pushing his fat cock into her mouth. I was watching from underneath, getting harder and harder watching him fuck her mouth, his hairy balls knocking on her chin as she deep throated him. I remember the intense feeling in my groin as I watched this. She of course, was sopping wet, riding me hard and cumming on my cock at the same time. The only time she stopped sucking him was when she was cumming, and that was a lot!

At one stage, she was cumming non stop; his cock was poised near her mouth, dripping precum onto my face. I grabbed his cock to put it back into her mouth - he did not stop me. I quite liked the feeling of holding his hard thick cock, while I fed it into her mouth. I got so horny watching this – I lifted my head to lick his balls while he was in her mouth. Again he did not stop me. At this stage I did not care about anything else than making him want to explode.

Jen was watching me hold his cock, and she pulled back and with one hand guided his cock toward my mouth. I almost pulled away, but stopped as I felt her gush of wetness around my cock. (He had been inside her most of the session - when he arrived; he shucked his clothes and was on her like a bee to honey. He licked her for a short while – she was already wet, and then he fucked her hard bareback so she was well lubricated with her juices and his precum.) So now she was extra wet, it felt as though she was pissing on me. Lovely feeling!

So his cock touched my lips and before I knew it he was in my mouth fucking my face. And I loved this so much that I squirted deep inside Jen. A short while later he pulled out of my mouth and shot his load on my body. I was still so horny I did not mind.

After that even, in my wank sessions, I thought about how awesome it was to suck cock, and whenever I could - in a threesome session - got to taste some delicious man meat. I had a few one on one sucking sessions with men – all of which all happened in public toilets and were quickies. Twice I fingered them and that made me very horny.

Many, years later I thought again about having one-on-one sessions with men. The thought excited me to no end, and I knew that there were many married men who liked to fuck and suck with other bi or gay men. So I placed an advert on an internet site, advertising my wanton desires. I had many replies, and arranged to meet one married dude for a quick suck.

We both did not have a venue, so we arranged to meet in a parking lot, and we would do the deed in the back of my van, which is closed. We met, and I asked him to take off his pants. I played with his cock, and then started to suck him. Within a short time he said he was going to cum. I told him to cum in my mouth, and within seconds he was shooting his hot, thick creamy load into my throat. I had to swallow quickly; there was so much of it. I loved it so much; I squeezed every drop out of his cock, before he went down on me.

Because we both live with partners, it has been difficult for us to get together. We sucked each other again once – as a quickie at my place – before the Mrs came home.

Now for the part I love to remember….

My girlfriend was going away for a few days, so after she left; we arranged that he would come over one morning. We had chatted and agreed that we were going to get very busy with each other.

He arrived early; I had douched well and showered, because I wanted him in my ass. We went into the bedroom and got undressed. I grabbed his cock, got onto my knees and started deep throating him. He held my head and started fucking my face. I loved it. Every time I pulled him out of my mouth, his precum dripped. I licked his balls, sucked them, I was so wanton. I even went under him and licked his ass. I was so horny. This was the first time I had stuck my tongue in a dude’s ass!

We went to lie on the bed and fondled each other, stroking each others cocks. I loved pulling his foreskin over the head of his cock, and back again. I am circumcised, so it is a novelty to play with a cock with a foreskin. His mouth was on my nipples, and then my mouth was on his. He asked me to bite them which I did. Both of us dripped precum. We embraced our manly naked bodies intertwined together, our groins almost joined. I moved down to suck him some more, licked his head and frenum and down his shaft. He grabbed my head again and forced me down onto his 7 inch cock. I moved further down the bed and made him lift his legs, so that I could get at his balls from the bottom.

cataleyaruiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
cataleyaruiz

I licked his perineum gently and then his hole. I got so horny licking his hole, that I eventually plunged my tongue into him, and started to tongue fuck his asshole.

I have always licked women’s asses, and loved licking his too. He had douched as well, because he tasted and smelt clean. My cock throbbed as I was now for the first time tasting and tonguing a dude’s ass. I licked all around as he thrust his ass at me. I was so horny I decided I was going to tongue fuck him. He loved it as my tongue started to stretch his sphincter. I position myself so that my cock was at his mouth. I felt him envelop my cock and balls with his mouth. He sucked deep and hard. He sucked my balls, and then I felt him move to lick my ass. We were 69ing, me on top of him, and then we switched around, that he was on top of me. After a while he lifted his hips so that I could suck his precum dripping cock again. Oh how I loved the taste of his precum in my mouth.

Whilst he was fucking my mouth and sucking on my cock, I inserted my index finger into his ass. I loved that too. Here I was - this ostensibly hetero dude, being a fuck pig with another dude, and loving it.

He climbed off me and knelt at my mouth again. He held my head while he fucked my mouth. I was so hard and so horny; I decided I wanted him in my ass. I asked him to fuck me. He knelt between my legs, me on my back and positioned his cock at my waiting asshole. I put some lube on my ass and his cock. He was nervous, breathing deeply as he anticipated entering my wanton ass.

I felt him slowly enter me, asking him to be gentle. He pushed in a little deeper and deeper until he was all the way in me. All I could see and feel was his cock in me and was watching his groin pushing up against me.. He held my legs back as he started to fuck me, slowly at first and then faster. I was wanking my cock, as he watched his cock enter me and withdraw. I told him to fuck me harder; I was so horny; I now did not care about anything else but being fucked like a whore. I told him again. He fucked me hard, slamming himself into me. I was so excited; I did not feel any pain. After a short while he said he was going to cum, so I told him to cum in my mouth. The idea of his cock in my ass, bareback and then in my mouth excited me to no end.

He pulled out my ass, and felt a massive squirt from his cock shoot onto my face as I scrambled to get his cock into my mouth. He shot loads into my mouth which I swallowed quickly. He pushed the cum on my face with his finger into my mouth.

I was too horny too allow him free and I wanted to have his cock inside me again. I sucked on his cock hard, keeping him hard, and wanked it at the same time, even though I felt him softening.

I told him, "you loved fucking my ass bareback hey?"

He did not answer, just took in a deep breath. I said, “Next time, you gonna squirt in my ass, fucken hard.” His cock started to get hard again.

He knelt between my legs and tried to push himself into my already stretched ass, but he was not hard enough. He jerked at his cock to try to get it hard again. I was pumping furiously at my hard cock, horny from this experience.

I told him to come fuck my face and he eagerly slid his semi hard cock back into my mouth. I loved the fact that his cock was in my mouth after being in my ass. I wet my finger and slid it behind and started to push it into his ass. It went in easily and I could feel the warmth of his deep hole surround my finger, I was sucking at his cock and licking the head. Every now and again he would push himself deep into my mouth, hitting the back of my throat. I fucked him hard with my finger, my knuckles at the entrance to his hole. He pulled out of my mouth and started jerking his cock furiously. I could see that he wanted to shoot again. His cock swelled and once again he started to squirt onto my face. I pulled him closer and devoured his cock into my mouth as I felt the last spurts pulsate onto my tongue. I swallowed quickly as he pulled away from my mouth. He lifted his ass off my finger, bent over me to devour my cock. He deep throated me, me feeling the back of his throat with my cock head. He did this for awhile and then stopped. I started to wank again, wet my finger and shoved it in his ass again. Shortly thereafter I felt the build up of my cam and started to spurt cum. He went down and licked all my cum up. I loved watching my cum on his lips.

He lay down next to me for a bit, not touching and then a short while thereafter, got up, got dressed and left.

Once he left, I put my fingers into my ass to feel how stretched it was, got horny all over again and jerked myself off until I came. This time, I wiped all my cum into my mouth. I got horny all over again thinking that I had, had 3 cums in my mouth. I wanted to wank again, but was a bit sore, so decided to leave it for later.

I got showered and dressed, and walked a round the whole day with a smile on my face and a throb in my ass and groin.

Published 
Written by Markoflove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments