Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Maggie’s Family – Part 4

"A story about me and my family."

55
6 Comments 6
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Maggie was getting hotter and hornier the closer she got to home. She eventually parked the car and walked into the house. Mike was sitting in the lounge watching TV and David had just walked out of the kitchen with Molly.

“Hi mum,” David shouted, with a little grin on his face.

Maggie ignored him and walked into the lounge, David and Molly followed her, not knowing what was going on, but they knew that look. Maggie looked straight at Mike; her hands on her hips.

Mike saw the stern look on her face as he glanced at David and Molly who was right behind her.

“Mike, you and David upstairs now, get your clothes off, no questions asked.”

Maggie’s demand was serious and full of intent. Her stern voice caused them to jump to attention and leave the room. Though, if Maggie could have seen the smile on Mike’s face she would have treated him far worse.

“What’s going on,” whispered David as they walked up the stairs.

Mike said nothing but just shrugged his shoulders as if he didn’t know.

Maggie motioned for Molly to come a little closer to her as she watched the men leave. Molly was a little nervous regarding her mother’s attitude as she had never seen her this demanding before. Maggie softened her tone and leant in to her to whisper in her ear.

“You had better come up and watch. I’ll show you how to fuck two blokes like they’ve never been fucked before,” she winked at Molly as she left the room.

Molly started to relax; smiling at her mum as she did so and biting her lower lip in expectation.

Maggie entered the bedroom fully clothed to see the two boys relieving themselves of the last of their clothes.

“On the bed. Now!” she barked, pointing to the bed for emphasis.

“I’m going to have a very quick shower, a wipe down and when I come out, your cocks had better be very stiff! Oh and Molly is not to help you either.”

It sounded more like an order than a request. Molly had appeared by the door and heard all of her mum’s orders as Maggie left for the en-suite.

“I think we’re fucked,” said David.

“You bet son, At least we’re gonna be!”

Both men stroked their cocks in anticipation of what was to come and tried their best to get a really stiff hard-on. Molly glanced at them slyly from the doorway but left them alone. Mike’s was developing nicely when Maggie came out of the bathroom, slightly wet from the shower, and very wet from soaping herself up.

“Show me your cocks, both of you,” demanded Maggie.

Both of them did as they were told.

“Call that a stiff cock, Mike?”

Maggie’s hand slapped it hard up against his belly and let it fall back down as gravity took hold. Mike gasped but stiffened at the slap. Maggie finally relented.

”It will have to do I suppose. And as for you David-”

Her words trailed off. She looked at Molly and shook her head in despair.

Maggie pushed Mike onto the bed and straddled him. She started to fuck his cock into her pussy but it went in with such ease. Her lustful behaviour and velvety sheath soon had Mike standing to attention inside her. Her attitude was also having the same effect on her son.

“Much better,” said Maggie as Mike’s cock stiffened.

She let out a sigh as she pumped her pussy down onto his cock. She was breathing a little heavier and wanting Mike to fire up her wanton need.

“Come on Mike, fuck me really hard.”

Mike started to buck his hips.

”Promise me you won’t come, hun,” she said as she thrust her body down onto his cock. Mike just nodded his head.

Maggie looked over her shoulder towards David and noticed that his cock was now as stiff as it could be. As she looked at her son she noticed Molly in the doorway; the lustful expression on Molly’s face was evident as she watched her mum perform.

“David, I want you to fuck me now.” It was a command more than anything.  

“Up my arse, David, all the way in. And fuck me as hard as your dad is.”

“Don’t you dare stop until you come.”

Maggie brought her legs up to her side and squatted on Mike giving him a fair bit of room to move his arse backwards and forwards. David did what he was told and slipped his cock into his mother’s arse. He looked at his dad.

“Easy at first!” He said, nodding.

Mike shook his head as if to say no. Maggie was more than ready for him to penetrate her.  Unbeknown to both of them, she had smothered a dildo with oil and had pushed it into her arse while she was in the bathroom. More than ready would have covered it. David gasped as his cock slid right into her.

“Oh! Fuck mom,” was all David could utter.

“I want to be fucked – and I mean FUCKED!”

It was Maggie’s last command and both of her boys went at it as if their life depended on it.

She smiled at her husband as she felt both cocks fill her at the same time. Mike fucked his cock into Maggie with renewed vigour. David started to do the same. They were both out of sync for a little while but Maggie just encouraged them all the same. David fucked as hard as he could while grabbing her hips with both hands. His buttocks were pumping backwards and forwards like a demented rabbit. Mike, on the other hand, was doing his best to lift himself up off the bed and fuck Maggie. He looked at her smile and could see the contentment on her face build with every thrust.

Both of them soon got into the rhythm; where Mike was fully in and David out. They fucked her like this for what must have been a full two minutes. Maggie started to scream and pant and her moans and groans would have woken the dead. She encouraged both of them to fuck her hard; her massive orgasm was building up nicely.

Neither of them let up. They kept up the pace. Maggie juddered and shuddered from her first orgasm but reminded them both to fuck her as hard and as fast as they could. Maggie was on the verge of her second orgasm when she heard David utter the words she didn’t want to hear.

IzzieMilan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IzzieMilan

”Fuck it, mom, I’m going to come!”

It spoilt her rhythm and concentration completely.

“Don’t you dare, hang on in there,” shouted Maggie back to him. It was no good, his mother’s tight little ass was having a massive effect on his ability to stop himself from coming. David slowed down a bit, but he was finding it very hard to restrain himself. You could see the strain on his face as he was desperately trying to hold himself back.

Maggie looked at Molly and with pleading eyes motioned her to the bedroom drawer.

”Bottom drawer, honey,” she said, “Put it on quickly.”

Molly opened the drawer and found a dildo, she knew what one was, but the contraption it came with was odd. She had never seen a strap-on before. Both Mike and David slowed down a bit to allow David to recover as much as he could but Maggie’s tight arse was taking its toll. Maggie tried her best to talk Molly through the straps and how they went on but eventually Molly figured it out. Before long she was fully stripped, sporting a jutting pink penis all of her own and a good eight inches long. She adjusted the straps to be as tight as they could.

Maggie urged David and Mike to fuck her hard again. She knew exactly what she wanted and she wanted both cocks in her at the same time filling her up. With two huge cocks in her there wasn’t much room for anything else. Maggie urged them both on knowing that David would soon be spent.

David started to buck as fast as he could when he heard his mum scream as her second orgasm exploded; his cream spurt into her wonderful arse at the same time.

 “Squirt it David, let me have it all.”

Maggie’s second orgasm coursed through her but the insatiable woman was not finished yet.

No sooner had David finish pouring his spunk into her arse, Maggie was back in control and telling Molly to quickly take his place.

“Fuck me Molly, I need another one babe.”

David pulled his wilting cock out of her arse and watched as Molly got up behind her mum and slipped her own plastic penis into her arse.

“Oh! Fuck mum - this is fantastic,” she said as she pushed the dildo right inside her mother.

Mike was smiling from ear-to-ear as he saw the joy on Maggie’s face. The last time that had been used was a long time ago, with Gina, and here was Maggie once again getting fucked by a woman while he fucked her pussy.

Mike knew that he was not going to last long after the gruelling pounding he had already given Maggie and the thought that his daughter was now fucking her mother’s arse was too much for him.

“Come on hun,” said Maggie, “Do the same as your brother, fuck that into me as fast as you can and don’t hold back.” Maggie’s words of encouragement were not lost on her daughter, yet she found the motion difficult at first. Her ability to learn, soon took over, and before long she was revelling in pumping her pink little cock into her wanton mother.

“That’s it Molly, you’re a natural!”

Molly fucked harder and harder into her mother’s arse just as her dad could hold out no longer. Maggie was brought to the brink of her third orgasm when Mike told her that he was going to come.

Desperation was clear to see on Maggie’s face and she started to fuck both of them as fast as she could; adding her own movements to the chaotic mix. Her sensations were mounting for a third, and what looked like, a final orgasm.

David watched the spectacle from the comfort of the chair in the opposite corner of the room. His hand stroking his cock and willing it back to full length as he watched his sister fuck their mother. It was the best sight he had ever seen in his entire life.

Maggie’s third orgasm hit her hard. The dildo was harder than David’s cock but just as long. She just hoped that Molly could keep up the motion for a few more strokes. She needn’t have worried on that score as Molly was enjoying this new founded form of sex very much.

Maggie actually loved being double fucked, though she had only done it on a few occasions with her friend Gina and Mike, so very long ago, before the kids were even born.

As Maggie felt her orgasm approaching she mouthed the words, ‘Remember Gina’, to Mike. Mike smiled at her and responded by fucking her even harder. Maggie smiled back knowing full well that he understood.

Mike’s cock had overstayed its welcome in Maggie’s wonderful pussy. His cock could take no more and he came in her with a short sharp snap of his buttocks, pushing his cock in as far as he could and letting out a cry of joy.

Maggie was not far behind him; her orgasm took her a little by surprise as it had been pending for a while. When she came, she came hard. Maggie was sweating heavily by the time it hit her, both her pussy and arse were fully coated with spunk and she found herself sated as the last chrysanthemum like orgasm exploded in her head and through her body.

Molly never let up, and fucked her mother until Maggie had had to ask her to stop. Such is the wonderful design of a strap-on that never gets soft, thought Maggie.

It was some time before Maggie rolled off Mike and onto the bed in near exhaustion.

“Fantastic - you were all fantastic,” she gasped.

“That was really cool mum, we have got to use this again,” declared Molly. Not fully understanding why her mother actually had a strap-on in the first place.

“Yes, we will have to – don’t you worry about that, my darling.”

Maggie then told them what went through her head when she got the text from Mike saying that they had both double fucked Molly. Mike was glad to hear that she was livid with jealousy, though, only because it was her daughter that had been double fucked first and not her. Mike liked the fact that as she got closer and closer to home, she was becoming more and more desperate to get double fucked herself and more and more impatient as well. That was the reason for the stern looks and barking orders as soon as she got through the door.

Maggie kissed Mike, Molly and finally David, before they all started to get back to normal. It was time to cook the evening meal and Maggie was starving.

Published 
Written by Octarine
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments