Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Taste Of Kate - Part Two

"Kate and Ken try their first foray into threesomes..."

51
10 Comments 10
2.5k Views 2.5k
8.3k words 8.3k words

The days leading up seemed to be stuck in molasses, but the Saturday of the meet finally arrived - and Ken discovered major butterflies in his stomach.  He had fantasized about this for so long… but how would reality be?  This guy was bigger than him, what if Kim actually preferred that enough for it to be an issue?  How would she view him after this?  Threesomes in your twenties were one thing, but threesomes in your forties, with kids and so many shared years and experiences together… was this a bad idea?  Would it have been smarter to just leave this a fantasy – and a secret one at that?

But if Ken had some butterflies, his wife had an absolute swarm of them.  She was a forty year old mother of four… what if the guy decided that she was too flabby, that her stretch marks were a turn off?  What if he was disappointed in how she looked in person compared to her photos?  What if she wasn’t as good at sex as she thought she was?  What if the techniques she used on Ken weren’t good for this new guy?

Kate found herself uncharacteristically pacing back and forth around the house in a nervous cloud until it was time to get ready.  Unsure of what exactly to wear, she settled on a sexy matching bra/panty set, a low-cut blouse, and one of Ken’s favorite pears of butt-hugging jeans.  Despite it only being early afternoon, she had herself a drink – then another – as she worked to get her clothes and makeup just so.

When Ken saw her, his mouth very nearly came open.  “Wow,” he breathed.  “You look fantastic!  Too bad those clothes won’t be staying on too long…”

Kate giggled and gave him a little punch on the shoulder.  “You have to say that, I’m your wife,” she protested.

Ken shook his head.  “No way, sexy.  You are hot as hell.  There isn’t a heterosexual man alive that would turn down the chance to be with you.”

Kate rolled here eyes. “Flatterer,” she murmured – though her husband was fairly sure that he detected a quick flush of her cheeks in response.

While grandma rounded the kids up to say their goodbyes, Ken headed to the kitchen and grabbed a large, insulated tumbler.  He mixed up some liquid courage for Kate in the form of a booze-heavy White Russian mixture.  They had chatted about picking up some hard lemonades at a gas station on the way, but he figured that it wouldn’t hurt to have some real booze with them - just in case Kate was feeling too jumpy.

Goodbyes said, the couple hopped into the car and hit the road.  They had an hour’s drive ahead of them; as Kate was obviously nervous and fidgety, Ken tried putting on their sex playlist to play on the radio to help with the mood.  They tried a little nervous small talk, but it fell flat.  Once they were down to a half hour remaining, Kate couldn’t resist any longer; she unscrewed the lid of the tumbler and started in on the booze. 

She laughed at her husband’s wide-eyed response.  “It’s not like anyone call tell what I’m drinking,” she stated.  “And my nerves can use the help.  I can’t believe how nervous I am!”

Ken shook his head.  “Baby, you have nothing to be nervous about.  You are so fucking hot!”

Regardless of her husband’s opinion on the matter, Kate kept sipping.  By the time they had arrived at a gas station near the hotel, she had consumed the entire tumbler and was feeling no pain.  “I have to pee,” she declared commandingly. 

Ken laughed and went inside to purchase the six pack of hard lemonades for later – though judging from her mannerisms, Kate had skipped past tipsy and was teetering on the edge of being fully drunk.  Damn, he had never expected her to drink the entire thing… let alone to drink it that fast!  Nevertheless, she seemed far more at ease with the idea of a meet now, so he supposed that he couldn’t complain about the results.

A flushed Kate returned from the restroom, and they made the short drive to the hotel.  She nervously fidgeted in the car while Ken walked inside to check in at the front desk.  Soon enough, he came back to the car with a room key and a grin.  “Are you ready for this?” he asked.

Kate made an exaggerated sigh.  “As ready as I’ll ever be,” she replied.

They entered the room, set the air conditioning to a comfortable level, and stared at one another.  Ken checked his phone as he placed the alcohol in the room’s mini fridge, then he turned on his Bluetooth speaker and started a playlist of suggestive alt rock music.  “He’s not supposed to be here for another twenty minutes,” he offered.  Kate nodded, then stepped up close to him.

“Maybe we can find a way to pass the time?” she breathed as she leaned in and began to nibble on her husband’s ear. 

Ken felt the electric shocks tingle through his body at his wife’s ministrations.  He turned to kiss her passionately, could taste the alcohol on her breath.  The brunette was grinding her crotch against his as she kissed him hungrily.  She then grabbed his hand and pressed it between her legs.

“Holy shit!” Ken exclaimed.  His wife was beyond wet… hell, she was beyond soaked.  The denim crotch of her jeans radiated heat to the touch, and the material wasn’t just a little damp – it was noticeably wet.

He gave her a wicked grin.  “Somebody is a little excited,” he breathed. 

Instead of her typical demure response, Kate surprised her husband with a blunt reply.  “I’m nervous,” she admitted, “but I am SO turned on.  Oh God, I need to be fucked!”  She began grinding against him again.

Ken laughed.  “Whoa, there!  Our guest will be here any minute!  You don’t want to start without him, do you?”

“Babyyy,” she whined.  “You aren’t going to make me wait, are you?”

Before he could reply, there was a knock on the door, causing Kate to jump as if she had been shocked.  “I guess that’s him?” she breathed.  Her blue eyes were wide, her face flushed.  Ken could see the anxiety and arousal battle for supremacy on his wife’s face.

Ken reluctantly stepped away and answered the door to admit a guy a little taller and broader shouldered than himself.  The newcomer smiled, pushed back a shock of brown hair from his square-jawed face, and stuck out a large hand. 

“You must be Ken,” he spoke with a grin.  As Ken shook his hand, he continued with a hungry gaze towards the woman in the room.  “And you,” he added, “must be the lovely Kate.  I’m Tom,” he stated as he stepped away from Ken and pulled Kate into a hug.

“Damn,” Tom spoke softly.  “You are even sexier in person than you are in pictures!”  Kate blushed in response, but she squared her shoulders with the other man and smiled as she cocked her head slightly to the side.  It didn’t take a genius to pick up on the body language – Ken could tell that his wife was rapidly adjusting to the idea of this other man in the room with them.

The trio made small talk for a few minutes, discussing mundane topics such as the drive (it was fine), the traffic (it was a Saturday afternoon, it was light), and the weather (no rain, it was nice outside).  But it soon became obvious that no one’s heart was in idle chitchat. 

Tom gave a sideways glance to Ken, then stepped toward Kate.  She smiled idly, as if she wasn’t expecting his next move – which was to lean directly in and place a kiss on her lips.  Kate froze for just a moment, her eyes seeking her husband’s. But when she found him watching intently, the ghost of a smile on his face, she closed her eyes and relaxed, allowing her body to respond to the stranger’s kiss. 

His lips felt different.  His technique was unfamiliar, his tongue found hers and the sensation was strange and new.  Part of her brain screamed out a warning that this strange kiss was dangerous, bad, scary.  Another part, however, was unexpectedly carried away on a tide of desire.  Tom leaned back, hooked his thumbs underneath the sides of Kate’s blouse, and pulled upwards. 

Automatically, as if this were the most normal thing in the world – and not at the urging of some stranger that she had been around for less than ten minutes – Kate felt her arms go up as if of their own volition.  Momentarily, her blouse was peeled away, and the stranger drank in the sight of the housewife’s breasts heaving beneath their lacy blue brassiere. 

Once again, part of Kate’s brain considered rebelling, but a glance at her husband revealed Ken watching intently.  Her eyes traced down his arm and recognized that the man of her dreams was fondling his own penis through his jeans as his wife stood in her bra in front of a stranger. 

Emboldened by the obvious permission silently granted by her husband’s actions, Kate leaned in for another kiss, but as she did so, her fingers found the buttons of Tom’s shirt.  One by one, she unfastened them until she was able to push the shirt back and off of him, revealing a muscular chest with more than a little hair. 

They embraced again, kissing deeply.  Kate ran her fingers along Tom’s chest, tracing the contours of the stranger’s muscles, then allowing her fingers to run along his back.  Tom’s own hands were busy; one moment, she stood there, holding her bra-clad breasts against this stranger.  The next, the lacy blue undergarment was crumpled on the hotel floor, and Kate’s bare breasts were pressed against this man she did not know while he ground his crotch against hers.

As the couple kissed and clutched one another, Ken lowered his jeans to free his achingly hard cock.  Apparently, he and Kate were of one mind – Ken had barely freed his own erect penis when his wife began to push down Tom’s jeans with the intent of releasing his own member.  She looked over at her husband, making eye contact for another brief moment before pushing down and forcing both Tom’s jeans and boxers halfway down his legs.  Kate, lost in the moment, found her hand moving of its own volition to encircle the stranger’s stiff cock as she fixed her lips to Tom’s again in another kiss.

Ken felt his breath come in short, shallow bursts as he watched his wife’s thin fingers gently encircle the engorged penis of a man that did not belong to him.  As he stared, Ken wasn’t sure if he was relieved or disappointed – while it was clear that the stranger’s cock was, in fact, larger than his own, it also clearly was not the eight plus inches that the man had claimed online.  The pictures Tom had shown had to have been from favorable angles with no real perspective. 

That’s not to say that Tom was small – on the contrary, he was still an inch or so larger than Ken’s six inches, although the thickness was very similar.

Ken’s reverie around the other man’s size was soon interrupted.  Kate glanced at her husband once more, her blue eyes sparkling, a look of lust plastered on her face.  The next thing the men knew, she had pushed Tom back a step or two, causing him to take a seat on the bed.  As he did so, Kate moved in perfect synchronization, sinking to her knees in front of him as he sat.  She made brief eye contact with Tom, giving him a wicked grin, before leaning forward and taking the end of his firm penis into her mouth.

Kate held a couple of inches of the stranger’s member in her mouth, swirling her tongue all around the head.  As she did this, an involuntary groan arose from all three people in the room from the pure eroticism of the situation.  Slowly, the topless housewife leaned forward, allowing more and more of the man’s cock into her mouth.  Once she had all that she could comfortably hold inside, she began a slow, sensuous up-and-down motion.

Tom’s eyes rolled back in his head.  “Oh my God,” he breathed.  “That is fucking amazing!”  He slowly sank back onto the bed, content to enjoy the incredible attention of the soft, warm, wet mouth of another man’s wife.

Kate moaned appreciatively at the compliment but didn’t shift any attention from her task.  As she continued to suck this new cock, the noises of her efforts punctuated the background music.

Ken found himself stroking his own painfully hard penis in approximate time with the efforts of his wife’s ministrations on this other man.  While he normally had tremendous staying power, Ken could already feel his balls beginning to tingle a bit.  He decided to take the opportunity to shed himself of the rest of his clothes, then he moved behind his wife.

At this point, both men were naked (or all but naked), while Kate was merely topless, so the fellating housewife’s husband decided that it was time to correct that fact.  As Kate continued to work on Tom’s penis, Ken himself unbuttoned his wife’s jeans and began sliding them down her ass. 

Ken allowed himself a moment to soak in the erotic sight of his wife’s pert ass sticking up in the air, undulating in soft circles.  That sexy ass was covered only in lacy blue panties while she continued to service the stranger’s cock, creating a singular carnal vision for her husband.  But there was no way that he was going to delay removing those panties and revealing her sudden pussy.

As he pulled the panties down from Kate’s hairless cunt, Ken was flabbergasted at what he saw - the gusset of the lacy undergarment was connected to his wife’s weeping sex with two long, sticky strings of fluid that stretched impossibly far before breaking as the fabric was pulled away.  Once the panties were fully removed, it occurred to Ken that he had literally never seen – or even heard of – a woman being this wet.  As he watched, a dollop of Kate’s vaginal lubrication slowly slid down the inside of her thigh; his pulse thundered in Ken’s ears as his arousal caused his vision to tunnel.  She was so wet that it was literally running down her leg!

Kate’s efforts had slowly picked up speed, and Tom had begun making a series of choking noises.  Ken slid a finger inside of his wife and found absolutely no resistance whatsoever; the inside of her pussy was burning hot and wetter than he had imagined possible.  Ken leaned forward to speak quietly into Kate’s ear.

“Baby,” he near whispered, “I think that you are getting him very close very fast.  Don’t you want to feel that cock inside of you?”

Kate moaned in response but showed no sign of slowing her effort or changing her approach.  Tom’s breathing had grown quite ragged in response to the housewife’s vigorous efforts, and Ken began to worry that he would come before sex could happen.

“Seriously, baby,” he tried again.  “If you don’t stop, he’s going to come in your mouth and you won’t be able to fuck him!” His wife moaned, pulled her mouth off and turned her head towards her husband with a wild look in her eyes. 

“I just want his cum!” she exclaimed breathlessly.  “Please!”

Unsure of exactly how to respond, Ken sat back, although he continued to work his finger inside of his wife’s molten vagina as she persisted in sucking the stiff cock.  Momentarily, he added a second finger; with the sodden mess that was his wife’s pussy, he encountered no more resistance than he had with the first one.  Turning his palm to the ground, he began to message her g spot, causing her to grind back against his fingers (but not to slow down her sucking in any way whatsoever).  Ken resumed stroking his own cock, though he as careful to do so slowly, as his own orgasm was hanging right there in the periphery.

Tom grew louder, and strangled noises began to escape his mouth as his legs locked out and trembled.  Everyone in the room knew that his orgasm was right at hand.  Kate leaned forward, pushing her head until her lips were sealed completely against Tom’s pubes – then, she swallowed.  Once.  Twice. 

“Oh fuck, oh fuck, OH FUUUCCK!” Tom exclaimed as he clutched the sides of Kate’s head and devolved into animal grunting. 

Kate resumed sucking as Tom spasmed and cursed, triggering the housewife to moan.  Ken couldn’t see anything, but he knew that his wife was currently swallowing every drop of this stranger’s semen.  Suddenly, Kate’s pussy absolutely flooded and began to contract rhythmically around Ken’s fingers – his wife was having an orgasm as she swallowed this other man’s cum.  Ken let go of his own penis at the last possible instant before he spilled his own seed on the hotel room carpet and fixed his full attention on Kate.

As she released Tom’s softening cock and sat up, Kate turned and fixed her husband with a sultry look.  She stood up and leaned in to Ken.  “I think that some of your makeup has worn off,” her husband quietly teased.

Kate giggled softly.  “I suppose that’s because I just sucked another man’s cock until he came in my mouth,” she purred in his ear as she reached out and grabbed her husband’s achingly stiff prick.  With a firm hand, she stroked it a few times, dragging a soulful groan from his throat.

Ken’s head was spinning at his wife’s incredibly sexy sluttiness as she angled in and kissed him hard.  Part of him wanted to pull away – her mouth just been all over another man’s cock, after all – but a stronger, more insistent part of him was mesmerized by the sheer naughtiness of it.  He moaned softly and opened his mouth in response to her kiss; Kate was quick to take advantage of the invitation by shoving her tongue inside to tease his.

As her tongue danced with his own, the taste hit Ken hard.  The musk, the saltiness – the unmistakable traces of another man’s semen in his wife’s mouth.  The thought of it was too overwhelming to bear, and Ken groaned as his own orgasm ripped through his body.  Kate continued to kiss him and stroke his cock firmly as his semen first spattered uselessly against the side of the hotel bed, then dribbled onto the carpet. 

As Ken tried to calm his spinning head, Kate backed away and released his spent cock.  “With that, I need to pee,” she announced.  As she headed for the bathroom, she glanced over her shoulder.  “Will you grab me a lemonade, Babe?” she asked.

Ken complied, heading to the mini fridge.  Tom was still lounging back on the bed; Ken tried to ignore the sudden awkwardness he felt by being in the presence of another naked man without anything sexy happening involving his wife.  As he pulled a bottle out of the mini fridge and opened it, Kate re-entered the room, took the bottle, and sauntered over to the bed.  Ken was frankly a bit surprised at her confidence; Kate had seldom liked to be naked, and since the baby, she worried over every little lump or mark.  Today, however, she seemed to see herself as a goddess – and he wasn’t inclined to disagree.

“Hmmm,” Kate wondered aloud.  “It looks like nobody is ready to play with me again.”  She made a dramatic sigh and pouted.  “I wonder how we can pass the time until one of you boys is ready to play again?”  She took a deep pull of the liquid before placing the bottle on the bedside table.

Tom sat up and slid his arm around Kate’s waist, pulling the naked women down on the bed beside him.  “I think we can figure something out,” he spoke with a grin before leaning in to kiss her.

Ken felt his stomach lurch as his wife laid back and returned the kiss that the stranger had so casually laid on her.  This guy carried himself with such ease, treated his wife with such familiarity – and Kate seemed to respond to him without reservation.  The husband knew that he was being irrational; he of course wanted his wife to have a good time, to receive pleasure.  It was just that the reality of seeing this special woman responding in such a way with a total stranger was not exactly how his fantasies had gone.

A deep, feminine moan shook Ken out of his reverie.  Tom had pulled his face away from Kate’s, and without any preamble, he had sunk his middle and ring fingers to the hilt inside the woman’s sopping vagina.  Rather than protest or try to slow anything down, Kate’s legs flopped wide open in a lewd display intended to give the stranger complete access.  Tom wasted no time in working his fingers around inside of Kate’s copiously lubricated pussy, which caused the brunette to involuntarily roll her hips in response.

Apparently, it didn’t take Tom to find whatever it was that he was looking for.  The motions soon morphed from a general exploratory tack to a much more focused up and down motion.  For perhaps a minute or so, Kate seemed to be unimpressed with Tom’s new motion and she wore a very neutral expression on her face. Soon, however, the liquid sounds of the fingers moving inside of her vagina grew greatly amplified into a lewd concert of squishing noises.  Kate’s expression grew deeply concentrated, with her eyes screwed tightly shut as she focused on the fingers that continued to pick up momentum inside of her cunt. 

Soon, guttural choking sounds mixed with deep moans escaped from the mouth of Ken’s normally demure, quiet wife.  Time seemed to slow to a crawl for Ken; he noticed so many tiny details as Tom stimulated Kate’s g spot with his forceful fingering.  Ken saw his wife’s breasts heave uncontrollably, her nipples stiff enough that they seemed able to cut glass.  He witnessed her hands clenched into fists by her sides as they clutched the hotel bedspread as if it were a lifeline.  Her recognized that her legs were locked in place, splayed wide and trembling with the buildup of her body as she arched her ass up to meet Tom’s ministrations.  Soon, he saw her belly push out in a rounded form, relax, push out again as if she were bearing down on something.

And then, the dam broke.  A nigh-inhuman moan escaped from Kate’s lips as her head thrashed back and forth.  “UUUUNNNGHHH…. OH MY GOD!  OH MY GOD!  OOOHHHH, GOOODDD!!!” she wailed.

“That’s a good girl, Katie,” Tom cooed.  “Give it to me.  Let it all out.”

Ken half expected his wife to shut everything down at that point – she absolutely despised the nickname “Katie,” with it going beyond pet peeve territory into Geneva Convention violation territory with her.  But Kate was too far gone under the sway of her building orgasm to worry about trifles such as nicknames right now.

The squishing sounds from Kate’s vagina increased exponentially, and then suddenly, the air around her pussy was filled with droplets of clear liquid spattering in every direction.  “OOOOHHHH GOD!  OH FUCK OH GOD OH FUCK OH GOD OH FUCK!” she cried.  Suddenly, Tom stopped the rapid up and down motion with his fingers, instead pulling them entire free of Kate’s cunt; the spattering droplets stopped, replaced instead by one, two, three bursts of fluid that squirted a foot or so from Kate’s pussy like shots from a water pistol. 

Holy shit.  Kate had squirted once or twice over the course of their marriage, but everything seemingly always had to be absolutely perfect for that to happen.  She had to be incredibly turned on, had to be totally relaxed, Ken had to employ the exact perfect technique, and even so, it took a long time for the pretty brunette to properly build up to that release.  Historically, squirting had been incredibly elusive for Kate, no matter what else happened during a given sex session.  Today, this stranger had played his wife’s body like an instrument; in just a few minutes, Tom had brought Kate to a peak that Ken had barely ever managed, no matter how much time and effort the husband had invested into it – and if he was being honest with himself, Ken would admit that Kate’s orgasm here featured far and away the most powerful squirting that she had ever done.

Tom, wearing a leering grin, gave her perhaps thirty seconds to recover before plunging his two fingers inside of her vagina once more.  He ignored Kate’s cry – one that sounded an awful lot like protest to Ken – and skipped the exploratory phase this time around.  Instead, he resumed his hard and fast up and down fingering motion; in no more than a minute, Ken saw his wife’s belly push out again as choking noises escaped her mouth.  Within the matter of a minute or so, the air was once again filled with wet spattering noises as Kate squirted all over Tom’s hand for a second time.

Ken stood there, flabbergasted, as this stranger masterfully manipulated Kate’s body in ways that he himself had never dreamed possible.  Tom repeated the cycle of a brief rest combined with vigorous g spot fingering twice more.  Each time, Kate went from limp ragdoll to moaning in pleasure that sounded like it was approaching agony in little more than a minute.  Each time, she ended up squirting all over the stranger’s hand and the hotel bed.

After the fourth cycle, Kate sputtered aloud.  “P… p… please.  No more.  I’m spent,” she pleaded in between pants as she rolled to her side and drew up her knees. 

Tom grinned lasciviously, “That’s fair.  You’ve been a good girl, Katie – though the maid isn’t going to like the mess you’ve made of this bed!” he declared.

Ken felt disconnected from reality as the scene wound down, as if he were floating in place.  Kate had just squirted more in the past ten or fifteen minutes than she had in her entire life combined while en route to experiencing at least four absolutely earth-shattering climaxes.    It was unthinkably hot, it was awe-inspiring, it was terrifying.  Ken began to realize that he may have sorely underestimated his pretty wife; what was she truly capable of when it came to sex?

Kate seemed on the verge of passing out, so Ken moved to her side.  He kissed her softly, whispered in her ear.  “Are you okay?” he asked.

Kate turned her head to face her husband, and her eyes slowly regained focus.  “Do you really have to ask?” she inquired.  “I have never come like that in my life!  Yes baby, I’m okay.”

The response hit Ken like a load of bricks.  On the one hand, this was so incredibly, powerfully erotic.  On the other hand, his wife has just told him that a mere stranger had given her orgasms like she had never experienced.   He found that his stomach was lurching – but, despite his own recent orgasm, his penis was mostly hard again.

Ken found himself climbing up on to the bed.  A glance at Tom showed the other man grinning in approval as he played with his own semi-hard cock.  “Yeah,” Tom stated, “give her some dick, man.”  Pulse rushing, Ken placed a hand onto Kate’s knee and gave it a gentle pull, prompting her to roll back to her back and open her legs.  As she did so, he moved above her, keeping his back straight instead of putting his weight on top of her; he wanted to study his wife’s sexy body as he entered it.

The saturated bedding beneath his knees didn’t matter to Ken at all.  Whether or not it was comfortable for Kate to be lying in a massive wet spot didn’t cross his mind, nor did he give any consideration as to whether she wanted more sex now or not.  All that mattered was getting inside of his wife.

Even though Ken was not yet fully hard, he penetrated Kate’s sopping hole with absolute ease.  As he slid inside, they both moaned at the sensation, and he bottomed out on the first stroke.  As incredibly wet as she was, Ken was astounded at how tightly his wife’s cunt gripped his cock.  The sensations were singular – she was incredibly slick, wet beyond belief, clearly opened up by the stranger’s vigorous fingering… yet somehow, her grip seemed tighter than usual.

Despite his urgency to enter his wife, Ken’s recent orgasm enabled him to refrain from just jackhammering away.  Instead, he focused on long, smooth strokes to hopefully maximize Kate’s pleasure.  He focused on the deep flush that radiated from her face to her throat and all the way down to her breasts.  Kate had always flushed when very aroused; he didn’t know that he had ever seen his wife with this much red blooming across her normally ivory complexion.

Motion came from the corner of Ken’s eye as Tom came into the husband’s field of vision.  The other man moved up on the bed toward Kate’s head, his own semi-erect penis beginning to stand up from his trimmed pubic hair.  Soon, Tom’s cock was hovering near Kate’s face; wordlessly, with no outward communication, she turned and opened her mouth to accommodate his organ inside her mouth while her husband continued to thrust away in her vagina.

Despite a limited range of motion from the angle, Kate did her best to actively suck on the stranger’s cock.  Tom apparently had no intention of leaving it all up to her, as he began to slowly thrust in and out of the housewife’s mouth, synchronizing his efforts with hers while Ken maintained his copulation with her. 

As the sex progressed, Kate’s apparent exhaustion seemed to melt away.  With every thrust, she seemed to grow more animated, more involved – and more demanding.  She pulled her mouth away from Tom for just a moment to growl at the two of them.  “Fuck me!  God yes, fuck me!  I want both of you to fuck me!”

These words fanned the flames of Ken’s lust; any remaining softness to his erection was now gone.  He found himself reveling in his long thrusts while his wife pleased another man with her mouth.  Every aspect of the group copulation jumped out to his inspection.  The flush on the pretty brunette’s face as her lips wrapped around this other man’s shaft.  The engorged hardness of her normally small pink nipples.  The circular motions of her breasts with every stroke.  The way her inflamed labia clung to his shaft.  The glistening wetness revealed every time that he pulled out of her cunt. 

Tom pulled back, freeing his cock from Kate’s mouth.  “Hey baby,” he spoke, “why don’t you get up onto your knees?”

Kate made questioning eye contact at her husband, who nodded and pulled out.  He assumed that the other man was ready to try a turn inside his wife’s heavenly pussy; who could blame him?  But when Ken moved to make room, he was surprised that Tom instead slid over to lie back on the bed underneath Kate’s mouth. 

“Hey man,” Ken spoke, “don’t you want a turn inside of her?”

Tom grinned but shook his head.  “Maybe in a minute.  Your sexy wife gives the best head I’ve ever had; I’d like a little more of that, if it’s okay with both of you.”

Ken found himself nodding dumbly.   His wife’s shapely ass was arched up in the air, her drooling pussy prominently displayed.  It’s not as if he didn’t want to be back inside of that glorious, warm wetness!  And yet, he was torn – he figured that if Tom was so eager to be back inside of Kate’s mouth instead of in her vagina, odds were very high that he would finish again from her oral attention.  While a tiny, nervous part of Ken’s brain was glad that he wouldn’t have to deal with any potential competition from wife taking a larger penis inside of her after all the pleasure this other man had given to her, Ken found that he was mostly a little disappointed. 

tastyBBW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyBBW

To be perfectly honest, the big thing he had wanted from a threesome was to see his wife’s pussy lips clinging to another man’s shaft and he thrust his cock inside of her, to experience the thrill of the naughtiness and the risk (however slight) of another man ejaculating his virile semen inside of her vagina.  If Tom had a second orgasm this quickly, he would surely be done for the day, wouldn’t he?

Any objection that Ken might have made was forestalled by his pretty wife leaning forward to take Tom’s stiff prick into her mouth once more.  She ran her mouth up and down the entire length a couple of times, dragging moans from the other man’s throat as she did so.  When Ken hesitated to continue, she pulled her mouth off of the cock, turned her head a bit to cut her eyes at her husband, and gave him a crooked grin and a shimmy of her firm ass.  Unable to resist, Ken leaned forward, impaling her molten cunt once more.  Kate groaned, then swallowed Tom’s cock again.

From there, events unfolded largely as Ken had predicted that they would.  Soon enough, Tom was moaning and clenching until once more, his semen was erupting into the brunette woman’s mouth.  Once more, Kate moaned as the hot liquid flooded her mouth; as she eagerly swallowed, Ken felt a rush of wetness inside of her pussy, followed by rhythmic clenching of her muscles around his prick.  This reaction from his wife triggered Ken to begin fucking Kate hard, fast, deep.  As he pounded his cock into her depths, she released Tom’s cock from her mouth and laid her head in the man’s lap.  Ken watched as her face sawed back and forth, the stranger’s softening phallus rubbing lewdly across his wife’s cheek.  Soon, the physical sensations and the eroticism were too much to bear, and Ken thrust as deeply inside his wife as he could go as he began to release his own sperm-free semen into her vagina.

Once the incredibly intense sensations began to subside, Ken leaned back, causing his shrinking member to slip out of his wife.  He was gratified to see that despite the fact that his loads were usually rather small, there was a pearly glob of semen pooling in the mouth of Kate’s vagina.  As she began to sit up, Ken watched it stretch, then slip out of her to fall onto the hotel bedspread with a plop.  Ah, well… with all of the fluids his wife had deposited onto the bed, what was a little bit of his cum in the grand scheme of things?

Tom stood up from the bed to visit the bathroom, and Kate settled into a sitting position.  She smiled up at her husband; he looked down and drank in her worn off makeup, her mussed hair, the slightly shellshocked expression and was struck again by how incredibly sexy she was.  “I have decided,” he informed her, “that you have never looked sexier.”

She laughed in response.  “You are so full of shit!” she declared.

He shook his head.  “I mean it.  That was hot as fuck.  Only a fool wouldn’t find you sexy right now.”

The toilet flushed, and the larger man made his way back into the bedroom and began retrieving his clothes.  “Thank you both so much,” he stated.  “I had an amazing time.  Miss Katie here,” he gestured, “has some real talent – I wasn’t kidding when I said that she gave the best head I’ve ever had.”

Kate seemed a little awkward, unsure of what to say, so Ken spoke up.  “She is definitely amazing, I can agree with that.”  He took a meaningful glance at Tom's clothing.  “I take it you are done?” he asked.

Tom nodded.  “I’m afraid so.  I can’t remember the last time I came back-to-back like that.  It would be hours before I could go again.” With his shirt and pants back into place, the bigger man sat down and began lacing up his shoes.

By the time Tom’s shoes were on, Ken had stepped into his boxers and Kate had pulled on her blouse.  Tom gave them both a smile, shook Ken’s hand and gave Kate a final kiss.  “Thank you again!” he offered before stepping out of the hotel room and closing the door behind him.

The couple’s first threesome since before the kids were born was officially over.

--------------------------------------------------------

Later that night, the couple laid in bed together after sex.  Kate was obviously quite tired, but the two of them felt like reconnecting after the day’s events was critical.  The lovemaking had started off slow and tender, but the speed and intensity had picked up as they went on.  Ken had included some dirty talk during sex about how hot Kate had looked with a stranger’s cock in her mouth, how amazing it was to see her cum so hard and so often, how it was just too bad that she hadn’t gotten that big cock inside of her.

When they were finished, they lay side by side in the bed and talked. 

“So how was it for you, really?” Kate asked. 

“Baby, I loved it,” Ken stated.

“Did it hold up to your fantasies?  Was it everything you had hoped for?” she wondered aloud.

The husband gave a wry smile.  “You were definitely the stuff of fantasy.  My God, I can’t believe that you squirted like that!  And you were amazing with your mouth, no doubt.”

She smiled tiredly.  “I’m sorry that I didn’t fuck him,” she offered.  “I got a little greedy to start with, I know.  I just wanted to see if I was good enough to get him off…” she trailed off.  “But the second time was all him!  I was hoping that you would both fuck me,” she declared.

“I know it, baby,” he replied.  “I’m a little bummed about that – I really wanted to see you get fucked.  But I really do appreciate that you did this for me.”

“Well,” she allowed slowly, “most wise people say that you should always try something twice, just in case the first time is an outlier of a bad experience.  I guess that me not getting actually fucked by the other guy probably counts as that… so maybe we should try one more time?  If that’s something you would want to try?”

Ken felt a rush of emotion run through him. “Fuck yes, baby,” he breathed.  “I would like to try that once more.”

--------------------------------------------------------

Tom sent them a message the next day through reddit.  He thanked them again for the great time and stated again how Kate had given the best oral he had ever enjoyed.  But he also hit them with the bombshell that this has been his first time to cheat on his wife, which was part of why he hadn’t gone through with fucking Kate.  Apparently, Tom’s wife rarely gave oral – and only did so grudgingly – but they still had sex at home, so he had felt a little weird about doing that with another woman.

Of course, Tom had led them to believe all along that he was single, so the strange “respect for the wife” angle shocked them both – and also pissed Kate off pretty seriously.  By the time they reached the end of the message, Kate was ready to give him a piece of her mind, but there was little point; the man informed them that he was deleting his reddit account, and wished them good luck.

Well, fuck.

So the Stevenses started over in their search for a good partner.  After some struggles in finding an option that they loved, they settled on a new guy named Craig.  He assured them that he was definitely not married – he had been married for eight years, but had been divorced for more than a year now.  He was friendly, personable, approachable.

After plenty of conversation, they set a date four weeks after their meet with Tom.  Kate and Ken decided that roughly a month between sex meets meant that the meets would be rare enough to be special and fun, but frequent enough to keep the talk around them hot.  Furthermore, with her ultra reliable twenty-eight day cycles, they could feel very confident that they were playing on a safe day. 

Interestingly enough, Kate’s period actually came a day early that month.  This marked only the second time in four years that her cycle hadn’t been perfectly predictable, but seeing as how one day really didn’t impact fertility early in a cycle, neither Ken nor Kate worried about any risks related to meeting Tom or Craig.

When the time came, the meet with Craig was a mixed bag.  Yes, Kate did get fucked this time around, though frankly, it wasn’t very impressive.  Craig may have been telling the truth about his relationship status, but it turned out that he was also a good thirty to forty pounds heavier than his pictures suggested that he was.  Ken definitely had nothing to be jealous of in terms of equipment – Craig’s dick was just barely five inches long, and thinner than Ken’s own.  More importantly, he lacked much in the way of technique or stamina; while he did manage to put one load inside of Kate’s pussy and another in her mouth, she didn’t have a single orgasm from him (let alone approach the half dozen she had experienced with Tom). 

That night, Ken and Kate once again made sure to reconnect with sex when they were alone in their bed back at home.  This time, however, neither of them was as happy as they were after their meet with Tom.  Yes, Ken did get to check off one of his boxes by getting to watch another man fuck his wife and inject his semen inside of her, but a flabby guy that didn’t manage to get Kate’s motor running wasn’t exactly what he had envisioned in his fantasies.  Even so, he knew that his wife had agreed to try a threesome once.  Now, she had done so twice.  He never wanted to force her into something she didn’t want, so he knew that he had to talk to her about it.

“Babe,” he spoke, “that’s two tries now.  You promised to do one threesome; you’ve done two.  What are you thinking?”

Kate propped up on her arm and looked at her husband.  “I don’t know, she answered seriously.  “I hate that neither of these meets were exactly what you were looking for.  Frankly, they weren’t quite what I had in mind, either.”

Ken grinned.  “What, you didn’t expect to have to be a trooper to a fat dude who had no game?”

She laughed.  “He wasn’t that fat!”  Her husband’s dubious expression made her grin.  “He wasn’t!” she protested.  “Though I will admit,” she allowed, “you’re right that he didn’t have much game.”

Her expression grew earnest.  “But seriously, baby.  What do you want to do?” she asked.

Ken took a deep breath before he answered.  How honest should he be?  He didn’t want to upset his amazing wife; she had been a hell of a good sport today, and he wanted her to realize that he appreciated everything.  But he also had a very strong feeling that if he played things off right now, his window of opportunity for sharing Kate might close forever. 

“Baby,” he answered carefully, “I love you.  I really appreciate you being willing to try this for me, for you being open minded.  I respect that this isn’t what you would have chosen.”  He chuckled.  “Of course, it hasn’t all been just awful for you… you didn’t seem to mind the attention from Tom!”

Kate blushed.  “Don’t be an ass!” 

Ken grinned widely.  “I’m not!  I’ve never seen you come like that – not that hard, not that many times so close together.  And the mess you made!  It was so fucking hot – you were so fucking hot.  But,” he paused, “that’s really neither here nor there.”

“Look,” he exclaimed, “I’m not going to lie.  I’ve been fantasizing about sharing you again for years.  And while neither of these meets were exactly what I was hoping for, I really enjoyed them a lot.  You scratched an itch that I was missing way worse than I had realized.”  He grew silent for a moment.  “Yes, I would love to keep doing this.  But I would never want to make you feel pressured or bad or forced.”

It was Kate’s turn to pause for a moment.  “You’re right,” she responded.  “I wouldn’t have chosen this.  I was happy to just be yours forever – I’m still happy to just be yours.”  She paused.  “That said, I’d be lying if I said that it wasn’t fun.  More than just the time with the other guys, though sure – that is kind of hot, too.  But I love how you look at me with that desire, how you are always touching me… in a lot of ways, it’s like we’ve gotten that honeymoon spark back.”  She glanced down, then back up at her husband.  “What I guess that I’m saying is that as long as we are both having fun, if you’re wanting to keep doing this, I’m game.”

Ken leaned over and kissed his wife passionately.  “Thank you,” he stated huskily.  “That’s amazing.”  He grinned.  “But maybe we won’t meet Craig again?”

Kate laughed in agreement, then went back to kissing him.

Published 
Written by cloakndagger772
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments