Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Taste of Kate - Part Five

"Kate and Ken spend the rest of the night with Derrick making bad choices. A discovery is made... (final part)"

38
9 Comments 9
1.3k Views 1.3k
9.0k words 9.0k words

Some hours later, Ken blinked awake in groggy confusion.  A glance to his right revealed the alarm clock on the hotel bedside table – the green numerals glowed 3:42 AM.  Normally a deep, solid sleeper, it was very unusual for Ken to wake up in the middle of the night. 

Still a bit disoriented, Ken tried to understand exactly what the current situation was and what had roused him from slumber.  As his faculties returned, he realized that Kate was no longer lying against him in the hotel bed.  Perhaps she had slipped past him to visit the restroom, and that was what had woken him?

As the rest of Ken’s senses came online, he realized that he could detect the sensation of a small, repetitive motion nearby.  Lying very still and quiet, Ken listened carefully and realized that he could detect some odd, low, wet noises.

A low voice broke the silence of the room.  “Damn, baby… that’s nice,” came Derrick’s baritone. 

The sensation of motion stopped momentarily.  “Quiet!” hissed Kate.  “Don’t wake him.”  Then, the sensation resumed.

Cautiously, Ken slowly turned his head slowly to the left.  Kate was indeed gone from his side, but in the dim light that the flimsy curtains let in from the streetlights, Ken could make out the pale form of his wife situated lower in the bed. Derrick laid flat on his back while the woman was positioned on her stomach and working her mouth up and down his shaft, taking as much of the fat phallus into her mouth as she could. 

Derrick’s big black hands came to rest on the back of the wife’s head; he slowly ran his fingers through her hair as she continued to work her way up and down on his fat shaft.  Heedless of her earlier warning, the big man groaned softly at her efforts; Ken wondered if his wife was working that special magic with her tongue.  Momentarily, the brunette seemed to shift gears from slow teasing to sucking the cock rapidly.  The change drew another soft groan from Derrick, causing Kate to glance over at her husband, but the dim lighting must have prevented her from really making out the details of his face, as she didn’t seem to realize that he was awake.

Kate pulled her mouth off of the large ebony penis, which had pretty clearly reached its full size once more.  With one more quick glance at her husband, she drew herself up onto her knees and straddled the prone, muscular man.  She sat down, her mons against his big balls, with the stiff prick standing at attention against her lower belly.  Her right hand cupped the thick tool, rubbing it against her skin as it was again visibly demonstrated just how far into her body his appendage would reach.

The big man gave a deep baritone chuckle.  “You couldn’t wait through the whole night for more of this dick, little mama?  I already fucked you twice, I figured you would be good.”

“Hush,” she hissed as she raised up on her knees.  She directed the bulky cockhead against her opening, then used her hand to wiggle it back and forth, in an effort to help open herself up and to smear her lubrication over the hefty knob to help prepare it for entry.  Soon, she was pushing her weight down on the ebony weapon while wearing an expression of deep concentration, but to no avail – her body didn’t seem to be able to accept Derrick’s penis inside of her vagina again. 

She wiggled her hips a bit, lifted up slightly, pushed back down, wiggled a bit more, then suddenly, she slipped down a good three to four inches on his shaft.  “Nuuughhh Gooddd…” she groaned, forgetting her own urges to be silent.  She held it in place for several long moments, seemingly trying to catch her breath.  “Jesus fucking Christ, but that is so good!” she exclaimed in a soft, hoarse voice. 

“You needed more of it, didn’t you?” Derrick asked in a teasing tone. 

“Fuck. FUCK.  Yes, I needed more,” she replied breathlessly.

“More of what?” he asked, his tone slightly more mocking.  When she didn’t respond, he put his big hands on her hips and began to push her up, as if he were going to make her get off of his cock.

Kate grabbed his wrists, her voice tinged with panicked need.  “I needed more of your dick,” she replied, her voice uneven.  Some signal must have passed between them; Ken didn’t hear anything and couldn’t tell for sure, but Derrick didn’t seem quite satisfied with her answer.  Momentarily, she spoke again.  “I needed more of your incredible big black dick, okay?  I needed it inside of me again.”

The big man grinned, his gleaming white teeth standing out more than usual with his ebony skin nearly invisible in the darkness of the room.  “That’s more like it, baby,” he replied.  “Okay then, what are you waiting for?”  He released her hips and instead used his hands to fondle her breasts and tweak her nipples.

Kate drew up, pushed down against him two or three times until all but a small portion of the massive cock was inside her.  It appeared that she could take no more, but it was of no matter – she began to move up and down, pulling perhaps halfway off of his thick dick before pushing back down on it.  Every time she took as much as she could take, a small grunt was forced out of her lungs.  “Uh, uh, uh, uh,” she vocalized as the cock disappeared inside of her.  Needless to say, her grunts weren’t the only sound; Ken could clearly hear the squishing of her cunt on every stroke.

As he watched the spectacle, Ken realized that his cock was growing hard once again.  He frankly was conflicted – he wasn’t sure that he absolutely loved the fact that his wife had gone from having sex in threesomes only for her husband’s benefit to seeking further risky bareback sex with a black stranger in the middle of the night while intentionally trying to not wake her husband.  But fuck… she looked so hot in the pale light, her head slowly tossing back and forth, breasts heaving, as she rocked up and down on that massive black cock.  He desperately wanted to start stroking his own erection, but he also wanted to watch his wife for a while longer without making her feel like she had an audience; he was afraid that if he started masturbating, it might break the spell.

Kate continued riding the big cock for several minutes, trying – and mostly failing - to stay completely silent.  The longer the sex went on, the more obvious is was that Ken’s wife was starting to come undone on this stranger’s cock – her movements grew more ragged, her vocalizations began to be broken up by random little moans and whines.  

Then, it happened – she pushed down just a little harder one time, and that last inch or two disappeared inside of her cunt.  Kate’s pale, bald mons was pressed firmly against the Derrick’s dark skin, with his short, kinky hairs tickling her flesh.  The reaction was immediate – Kate let out a deep, soulful groan.  “UHNG GOD… HURN… FUCK YES!” she exclaimed.  “SO DEEP.  SUH… GUH… DEEP.  SO MUCH, FUUUCK.”

For several moments, she didn’t attempt to go up and down – instead, she thrust her hips back and forth with her head tilted back.  This kept his dick buried fully inside of her vagina, which caused her clit to grind against Derrick’s body and twisted his cock back and forth deep inside of her cunt.  The wet squishing noises increased tenfold when suddenly, Kate’s entire body began to convulse and strangled noises and nonsense syllables escaped her throat. 

“God damn it, baby!” the big black man exclaimed.  “Fucking soaking me, fuck yeah!”  Apparently, Kate had squirted all over his big cock yet again.  “Fuck, little mama,” he swore, “I’ve had some married white chicks that loved this dick, but I ain’t never had one cum on my cock like you do.  Fuck!”

“So good,” she panted and she resumed rising up and down.  Now, there was no subtlety, no casualness.  Kate was on a mission.  She rose up and forced herself down hard, driving every bit of that thick cock to its full depth into her sopping vagina.  Then she did it again and again.  “So good.  So good.  Fuck yes.  Give it to me.  Fuck yes,” she babbled and she fucked herself on the ebony pole beneath her and crushed her mound against his flesh with every stroke.

“Give it to you,” Derrick questioned with that mocking edge in his voice.  “Give you what?  Damn, baby, you ain’t playing – it sounds like you are trying to get a black baby for real.”

She groaned in response.  “Yeah, fucking give it to me!  So fucking good.  So fucking deep.  Give it to me!” she exclaimed.  “Give me that cum.  Give me that black cum.  Fuuck… Give me that black baby.  Put it inside of me!”  Squish, squish, squish, squish.  Again and again she drove herself down on the shaft, on a mission to milk it dry.

It occurred to Ken that maybe things had gotten out of hand.  Surely, this was taking things too far?  But holy shit… his wife’s filthy talk and lewd actions had him so fucking hard.  And fuck, she had already taken two of the black man’s loads deep inside of her pussy.  They already had to buy Plan B.  What was one more load?

“God damn it,” Derrick growled.  “You want to get knocked up?  You want my black baby?”

“Yes, please,” Kate’s tone turned pleading.  “Please give it to me.  Huh.  Please.  Huh.  Fill me up.  Give me your… huh… black baby.  Put it in me, please!” she begged.

Ken couldn’t take it anymore.  He had to stroke his cock.  As he did, Kate turned her head.  There was no way that even in the dim light, she didn’t see, but she didn’t acknowledge him at all.  She just stared at her husband while she continued to ride the massive cock as if it were the most important thing in the world.

Derrick grabbed the wife’s hips.  “Here it comes, bitch,” he growled.  “You wanted my seed, you’re gonna get every drop.  Ain’t no way you are leaving here without my black baby growing in your belly.”

Kate seemed to lose all focus on reality.  She moaned, she seemed to be almost drooling.  “Fuck yes, fuck yes, make me pregnant, give me your black babyyy….”

The big black man roared and pulled the white wife down onto him as his orgasm broke.  “YEAH!  FUCK!  FUCK YEAH!  TAKE MY FUCKING CUM, BITCH!  FUCKING TAKE MY BLACK BABY!”

Kate howled when the warmth spread deep inside her vagina.  She knew that once again, she was being inseminated by this black stranger as his huge dick spasmed deep inside of her.  She knew that even now, his sperm was seeking her egg, trying to put a black bastard into her womb.  And the knowledge triggered a shattering orgasm.  “MYYAAUUHHH…  OH GOD OH GOD OH HUUNNHH…. FUCK!  FUCK YES!  OH FUCKING BREED ME!  OH FUCK!!”

Eventually, Kate collapsed forward, her breasts crushed against Derrick’s muscular black chest.  She lay there, panting, for two or three minutes until she regained the ability to move.  As logic returned, she looked over at Ken, more than a little fear on her face.  “Baby, are you…” she trailed off.

“Come here,” he ordered, his voice firm.  “You have been a very bad girl.  Sneaking over there, trying to get knocked up!”  Kate felt a moment of panic.  Was he actually angry?  Oh God, had she made a terrible mistake?

But her concerns were quickly alleviated.  “Holy fuck, that was so hot,” he breathed.  “But baby, this is a lot of risk.  What am I supposed to do now?”

She gave him a wicked look.  “Maybe you should try to clean me up again,” she stated.  “Here, I’ll sit on your face.  That will help you do a better job.” 

Ken groaned; Kate took that as encouragement, and she straddled his face and placed her sloppy, dripping cunt down on his mouth.  She worried for a split second that she had gone too far, but that worry was removed when Ken drove his tongue deep inside of her.

There was no pretending now.  Ken was on his back, his wife’s overflowing pussy leaking directly into his open mouth.  This time, gravity was assisting – semen kept draining into his mouth, leaving him little choice but to swallow as he cleaned Kate’s sloppy cunt.  Certainly, he could taste her own copious feminine fluids, but there was a lot of the black man’s spunk in his mouth.  As he licked, he couldn’t help but furiously stroke his own cock; it was simply too intense.

Eventually, Kate stopped rocking around, and instead settled with her clit directly over Ken’s mouth.  With little choice but to lick it, Ken attacked her swollen button with gusto.  Oh God… the thought occurred to Ken that once again, she was going to orgasm, pulling even more of this black man’s sperm into her womb.  The thought was too much, and he cried out, his voice muffled by his wife’s soaked pussy, as his own ejaculation tore it’s way out of his body.  Feeling her husband come beneath her, feeling him moan into her sex was the last straw, and Kate began to wail and moan as she came all over his face in response.  When she finally rolled off, Ken’s mouth, chin, and cheeks were glistening with a mixture of female lubricant and male ejaculate.

Ken gave his wife a sideways look.  “So, is that enough for you to make it through the rest of the night?  Is it safe to sleep now?”

She blushed and laughed.  “I guess so…” she trailed off in an exaggerated tone.

Soon, the three were all asleep once more.

--------------------------------------------------------

Morning came, waking Derrick first, but his movements woke Ken and Kate quickly enough.  After the most brief interval of small talk, the large man excused himself to the bathroom; presently, the Stevenses could hear the shower water running inside.

Kate’s bearing was radically different from the night before.  She seemed to have trouble making eye contact with her husband, and busied herself with removing today’s clothing from their overnight bag, then collecting their discarded clothing from the night before to pack.  She pulled on a yellow sundress and pair of blue satin panties.  Following her lead, Ken put on a clean pair of boxers, a pullover shirt, and a pair of shorts.

Feeling that his wife was reeling a bit, Ken took the opportunity that the big man gave them by leaving for a shower to chat with Kate.  “C’mon, baby,” he spoke.  “Spill it.  What’s on your mind?”

The brunette tried to fix him with those luxurious blue eyes, but dropped the eye contact almost immediately.  When she answered, her voice was small and apprehensive. 

“Ken,” she began in a plaintive tone, “I’m embarrassed.  I feel so ashamed!  I can’t believe how I acted, the things I said, the things I did…” she paused for a long moment.  “I behaved like an actual slut.  I’m so sorry, baby, it will never happen again…”

“Kate,” Ken replied in a firm voice, “Stop.  Yes, you let go last night.  Yes, you crossed the line a bit and did some crazy things that probably weren’t very smart.  But you had been drinking, and to be fair, it’s not like I did anything to stop any of it.  We will pick up some Plan B today, and everything will be okay.”

“Besides,” he added, “that was the hottest sex I have ever seen.  I’m not kidding.  You were a true dirty fantasy brought to life!”

“So you still love me?” she asked in a small voice.  Her face was a mask of real concern.

Ken pulled her close, gathered her into his arms.  “More than ever, baby,” he replied in a husky voice.  “More than ever.”

The couple was so intent in their conversation that they didn’t notice that the sound of the water had been cut off.  The bathroom door opened, and a damp Derrick strode in, wearing nothing but a towel wrapped around his waist. 

He let out a low whistle.  “Damn, baby,” the black man spoke appreciatively as he moved closer to Kate. “Look at that body!  No makeup, you had a long night, and you are still an incredibly hot little mama.”  He shook his head with a grin.  “Ken, you are one lucky man!” he exclaimed.

Kate gave a weak smile but glanced away almost immediately.  “Thank you,” she spoke quietly as she finished packing up the dirty clothes.  She glanced up at Ken.  “So baby, are you about ready to go?”

A confused look crossed Derrick’s face.  “Why the rush, baby?” he asked as he took a step toward Kate.

“Well, I’m sure that the kids will be ready to see us,” she explained, “and my mother will probably be tired.  Thank you for the evening, but we really should…” her commentary dropped off abruptly as she felt Derrick place one of his large hands on her hip.

“It would be a shame if y’all were to rush off before we got to properly say goodbye,” Derrick suggested, his deep voice loaded with the unspoken meaning.

Ken wasn’t sure how to respond to this.  It was obvious that Derrick was wanting one last chance with his wife before they left.  Frankly, Ken would have liked that, as well… but Kate was petty clearly out of sorts.  He would never want to press her to do something that she didn’t want…

Kate looked down at the large hand on her hip.  “Derrick,” she spoke in a small voice, “we had fun last night.  We did.  But I was drunk, and things got a little out of hand.” As she spoke, Kate’s voice gathered conviction.  “I don’t think that it’s a good idea for us to do anything else this morning.”

Well, that settles it, Ken thought to himself.  Still, it was fun while it lasted.

Derrick eyes narrowed in confusion – and perhaps, in more than a little annoyance.  He removed his hand from Kate’s hip and made eye contact with Ken as he continued to speak to the wife.  “So that’s what you think, huh, miss Kate?” he asked, his tone cool and his expression steely as he studied Ken’s face. 

“Yes, thank you,” she answered.  “I do think so.  If you don’t mind, I think that we will…”

Derrick cut her off with a chuckle.  The glint had gone out of his eyes, but his expression was unreadable.  “You know what I think?” he asked.  He placed his large hand back on Kate’s sundress-clad hip, then spun her around to face him.  “I think that you are full of shit, little mama.  That’s what I think.”

Her blue eyes widened in surprise, and even though the big man was tall enough to rest his chin on top of the housewife’s head, she didn’t back down.  “What the hell?” she exclaimed.  “I don’t know what you are expecting, but…”

“Be quiet,” Derrick ordered.  Kate was so surprised by the development that she momentarily complied.  “I think that you had a way better time than you expected to have.”  As he spoke, Derrick dropped the towel.  His massive ebony penis wasn’t fully erect, but was - if possible - even more impressive in full daylight than it had been the night before.  “I think that you came on this big black dick more times – and came harder - than you ever dreamed that you would, and that shit scares you.”

Taken aback, Kate found herself glancing down at his phallus before fixing her eyes back on the big man’s face.

“See what I mean?” Derrick asked with a laugh.  “You can’t help yourself!  Don’t give me that ‘I was drunk’ shit!  You might have been a little drunk at the start of the night.  Okay.  But it was more than five hours after your last drink that you woke me up with your mouth around my cock, sucking me to get it hard so that you could get fucked again!  I didn’t do shit then – you got me hard, you climbed up and rode this dick, you were making yourself come all over it and were begging me to breed you, to give you a black baby!  Don’t try to pull any bullshit about how you didn’t want it or you were drunk or you didn’t know what you were doing when you were telling me to be quiet so that your husband didn’t wake up to stop you from getting more of this!”

Kate’s mouth gaped open.  She closed it, opened it again, but no words came out.  She found herself blushing.  Kate turned her head to look at her husband, but his expression was neutral.

“You are scared,” the big man continued.  “You’re scared that your husband is mad – but my man blew a load last night every time that we fucked.  He seems chill as hell today.  He’s obviously crazy about you.  I’ve seen husbands get mad, get jealous – he ain’t.”  Ken found himself grinning at the black man’s words. 

Derrick didn’t let up.  “You’re scared that you’re some kind of slut now.  Baby, every woman worth a damn has a slut inside of her just waiting to get out.  Now, you found yours.  Why be upset?  It made you happy.  It made your husband happy.  Y’all are gonna go home and fuck each other’s brains out for months while thinking about this.”  He laughed.  “You hear women all the time bitching about how they have bad sex and don’t get off.  It’s all over Cosmo and all that shit.  It’s on talk shows.  Well, you just got off more in one night than most women get off in three months - and you want to act like that’s a bad thing?  Damn, girl.  Relax!”

Kate found herself glancing back down at the thick penis in spite of herself.  She looked back up at Derrick, who was wearing a smirk. 

“Here’s what’s going to happen,” the muscular black man stated with utmost confidence.  “I’m going to peel those panties off, bend you over that bed, and then I’m going to fuck you one more time with this big black cock.  You’re going to come all over it a couple more times, and I’m going to send you home with one more load of my cum deep inside your pussy.  Do you understand?”

The brunette’s mouth dropped open.  She looked again at Ken, who seemed to have a tiny grin at the corner of his mouth.  Why the hell was he just standing there?  She reflexively took a step back from Derrick.

The big man, seeing no objection from either Kate or her husband, stepped up to the speechless woman.  Unceremoniously, he reached his hand out and slid it under her dress.

“Uhhnnn God…” Kate groaned as she felt him pull her panties out of the way and plunge a thick digit two knuckles deep inside of her vagina.

“Yeah, that’s what I thought, baby,” Derrick declared.  The scent of her arousal filled the air as the large man worked his finger in and out of her pussy.  The squishing noises were instantly apparent, causing him to grin.  “See what I’m saying, Ken?” he asked. “She was fucking soaked before I touched her.  It would have been a damn shame to let her leave without getting what she really wanted.”

Much like she had done when they first started the night before, Kate felt her thighs opening of their own volition to give Derrick better access.  What the fuck was wrong with her?  Why was she so wet already?  Why was she acting like this?

In a daze, Kate felt Derrick pull her right hand to him, where it encountered something warm and thick.  She squeezed it and moaned softly in response – he had put her hand on his shaft.  Reflexively, she began to slowly stroke the heavy appendage, and she could feel the effects almost immediately as it began to further stiffen from her ministrations.

“Yeah, that’s nice, baby,” Derrick said in a low voice.  “Get that cock ready to fuck you one more time.  I was right, you were needing more dick before you left.”  He turned his attention from the brunette to her husband.  “Ken, I’m going to lean her over the bed in a sec.  You want to drop those draws and come sit in front of her?  I bet it will be nice to feel her moan on your dick while I’m inside of her.”

Ken grinned and complied, revealing his already stiff prick in the process.  Suddenly, Kate murmured in protest as the probing finger was removed from her snatch.  Before she could really process what was happening, Derrick had grabbed her hips, slipped her panties to the floor, and spun her around to face the bed.  ‘Don’t want this in the way,” he muttered as he grabbed the hem of her yellow sundress; without thinking, Kate raised her arms to allow him to pull it up over her head and discard it in a pile on the floor.  As she felt a large hand press against the base of her neck, she began to bend over compliantly, but she made eye contact with Ken in the process.

“Are you sure?” she asked him, her voice wavering slightly.  “Is this okay?”

Ken smiled and nodded. “Yes, baby.  You know that you want it.  Everyone here wants it.”  As his wife bent forward from the black man’s directing, the husband scooted forward until his own dick was just under his wife’s face.

The brunette leaned down and took the head of her husband’s dick into her mouth.  She felt the big man behind her tap the inside of her thighs, prompting her to open them a bit; she did so, but pulled her mouth off of her husband for a moment.  “Not inside me this time, okay?” she asked.  “I want you to pull out.”

Derrick ignored the request as he began rubbing his plump cockhead in her secretions.  Momentarily, he centered on her hole and pushed – hard. 

“Nyaaugh!” she groaned as the massive phallus forced past the outer ring of vaginal muscle and began to root itself inside of her body.  “FUCK, that thing is big.  FUCK.”

The muscular man chuckled.  Within a half dozen strokes, he had all but that last inch or two of his cock fully inside the housewife’s soaking pussy.  Choking back her moans, Kate attacked Ken’s cock orally, sucking him as if she were trying out for a role in a porno, but after a few strokes, she pulled off again.  “Not… uungh…. inside, huh huh huh,” she managed to vocalize.  “I mean it.  Huuaag.  Not… huunnh… safe time.  FUCK.”

Derrick laughed in his deep baritone as he continued to pound away inside of her.  “You say that shit now, little mama.  Okay, I promise – if you want me to, I’ll pull out.  It seems pointless, what’s a few more million sperm in your womb when I’ve already flooded it three times?  But I’ll do whatever you want.” 

For a few moments, the only sound was the squishing of her cunt around the hefty intruder.  Then, the big stranger spoke again.  “I’ll promise you one better.  If you aren’t begging me to put my cum inside of you, I’ll pull out.”  He chuckled again.  “Of course, I’m leaking precum in you, either way…”

Kate moaned around the smaller white cock in her mouth while the larger black one pummeled away inside of her.  Every time the meaty phallus was driven deep inside of her, she moaned into her husband’s penis.  She tried to focus, to give him good oral, but dear God it was difficult to focus with the sensations that the big black cock was setting off inside of her!

“Okay Ken,” Derrick stated in his mocking tone.  “I think that it’s time for your wife to come on my cock for the first time.”  Kate could feel the large hands squeeze her hips tightly, then the big man pulled farther out than usual before absolutely driving his massive penis as far inside of her as he could.  She felt a tremendous pressure deep inside her vagina, then her eyes rolled back in her head as the black man’s balls came to rest against her labia.  As he ground against her, holding that huge tool all the way inside of her body, it felt as if all of the nerve endings in her were firing at once.  Her vision began to tunnel away.  She wailed around Ken’s cock in her mouth, though she was not aware of doing so, and it slipped from her open mouth.

“AH FUCKING GOD FUCK,” she cried as her body was shattered by orgasm.  Derrick could feel warm liquid soaking his balls and dripping off onto the carpet.  “That’s right, little mama,” he cooed.  “Give it to me.  Give it all to me.”  He looked up with a smirk from the white woman’s ass to her husband.  “Your wife is squirting all over me again, bro,” he declared.

“Fuck, that’s hot,” Ken breathed.

Derrick allowed Kate to settle down just a bit, then started pounding her with long, hard strokes.  “SO DEEP… HUH… SO MUCH… HUH… SO… NEVER… FULL… HURGH… AH OH FUUUCK!” she cried.  Once again, the muscular man held the thick black phallus as deep inside of the white wife’s pussy as he could, only rotating his hips as her orgasm crashed over her again.  Once again, his heavy testicles were bathed in her feminine essence as she squirted around the stretching invasion of his cock.

Ken couldn’t stand to just watch, and poor Kate had lost the ability to focus enough to suck his dick.  He reached down and began to stroke himself, using his other hand to direct her mouth to his balls.  The brunette got the idea and began licking her husband’s scrotum as the black stranger continued to drive into her from behind.  This actually turned out to work far better – she could groan, cry out, and moan while continuing to lick, and Ken found that his wife’s vocalizations were actually quite pleasurable.

So many little details burned themselves into Ken’s mind.  That particular expression of delicious agony that stayed on his wife’s face.  The dark red flush on her face, forehead, ears, and what he could see of her neck.  The lewd wet sounds that the stranger’s black cock made while pistoning in and out of his wife’s sopping cunt.  The musky smell of Kate’s secretions, how the fragrance of her arousal just seemed to fill the room.

“Mmm, baby,” Derrick moaned.  “I’m starting to get close.  I can feel my cock leaking so much pre cum inside of your pussy.”  Predictably, Kate moaned.  “I wonder if you’re going to want me to pull out.  What do you think, Ken?” the stranger asked.

Ken was trying to control his excitement, but his cock was feeling really good as Kate continued to bathe his balls with her tongue.  “I don’t know,” he answered, his throat suddenly dry. He swallowed, his pulse racing in his ears.  “I don’t know if she will make you pull out, but I’m pretty sure that she wants you to inseminate her.”

Kate moaned soulfully in response.  She looked up and made eye contact with her husband, then her tongue danced lower.  “Oh fucking shit!” he exclaimed.  “Oh God!  Fuck that’s so hot!”

Derrick grinned.  “Damn, she’s being dirty.  She’s eating that ass, isn’t she?” he asked.

Ken moaned.  “Fuck, yes she is.  Oh God.. she’s forcing her tongue in there.  Oh FUCK.  Oh God when you make her moan that’s amazing!”

The big black man’s grin widened.  “Just imagine how she will moan when I’m shooting my sperm into her womb again.”

The white wife’s moans sounded like cries.  “Aaagh…. no… can’t… hunnngh….” she wailed.

“Fuck, she’s coming again,” Derrick declared.  “I can feel her pussy trying to milk the cum out of me.  Fuck man, I can’t last much longer.  Gonna have to pull out or make her pregnant…”

Kate’s orgasm had broken over her like a huge wave, but she could feel another wave following close behind.  She could feel control slipping away.  That black motherfucker was right, she desperately wanted to feel him put one more hot load deep inside of her pussy.  But she was trying so hard to be strong…

Her husband joining in was almost unfair.  “Fuck,” he groaned as the sexy woman tongued his ass, “It’s her call.  But I know that she wants that cum, bro.  She has always loved to feel cum inside of her pussy, it's a big thing for us.  But to know that you could make her carry your black baby…”

“GOOODDD AAHH FUCK!” the white mother exclaimed, her voice full of panicked lust.  “FUCK YES I WANT IT.  UUH… PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME.”  She panted wildly, jammed her tongue deep in her husband’s ass, but the feelings were too much and the words came pouring out of her.  “FUCK I UUUH CAN’T TAKE IT FUCKING DO IT!  FUCKING CUM IN ME!”

That was all Derrick could take.  “FUCK YEAH,” he roared.  “FUCK. TAKE ALL THAT FUCKING CUM IN YOUR PUSSY!   FUCKING GET KNOCKED UP.  FUCK!”

The huge wave crashed over Kate as the massive black cock began pulsing inside of her, saturating her cervix with its huge load of warm semen.  The warmth deep in her pussy was like a drug-induced high.  Nothing else mattered.  “FUCK…. FUCK YES.  FUCKING GIVE ME THAT BLACK BABY!  FUCKING KNOCK ME UP!  FUCKING PUT THAT BABY IN MY WOMB! OH GOD OH FUCKING OH FUCK”

Ken stroked through his own orgasm, feeling as if his balls were going to rip through his dick.  He splattered his wife’s pretty face and hair with his empty fluid, but she didn’t seem to notice at all, she was so caught up in the insemination and her orgasm.

--------------------------------------------------------

The first to move was Ken, who pulled out from under Kate.  She had been dead weight on his legs, as she only seemed to be semi-conscious; she simply collapsed to the mattress.  As he looked for his shorts, he heard Derrick’s voice.  “Pass me that pillow, will you?”

Ken complied, and the big black man folded it up double, then slid it under Kate’s hips before he pulled out of her brimming cunt.  The brunette’s feet were on the floor, but all of her weight was on the bed.  She began to stir, but Derrick spoke sternly.  “Not yet, little mama.  Stay still for a bit while we get dressed.  We want to enjoy how you look.”

Ken wondered a bit at the black man’s motivations; momentarily, Derrick retrieved Kate’s panties and pulled them up tightly against her pussy while making no other moves to cover the woman’s nakedness.  “That will help keep from making a mess on the car ride home,” the muscular man declared, but Ken could read between the lines – Derrick was trying to keep as much of his semen inside of Kate’s vagina as he could for as long as he could.  The other man clearly had a real kink for trying to actually knock women up.  Ken figured that whatever damage was possible had already been done, and since they were stopping by the pharmacy on the way home, it didn’t hurt to play along.

Derrick ensured that Kate kept her ass elevated – and his semen inside – for a good fifteen minutes before declaring that he and Ken were ready and that Kate could get up.  Of course, Kate didn’t seem to mind the rest too much, given the wobbly state of her legs after so many extreme orgasms back to back.  “Careful of the wet spot,” Derrick chuckled as he indicted a region of the carpet; Kate blushed, but she didn’t seem particularly miffed.

After everyone was dressed, Derrick offered Ken a handshake and Kate a hug – which he then manipulated into a kiss and a quick squeeze of the wife’s ass – before giving a smiling goodbye.  As soon as they were along, Ken pulled his wife into a tight embrace and gave her a deep, tender, longing kiss before the two of them walked hand in hand from the hotel.

tastyBBW
Online Now!
Lush Cams
tastyBBW

--------------------------------------------------------

The intention was to stop at a pharmacy on the way home.  Kate hated hormonal drugs of all types; she was quite certain that judging from her history, Plan B was going to make her sick.  Even so, they both knew that the sooner the medicine was taken, the better; after all, Plan B worked by preventing ovulation.  It claimed to be effective for up to seventy-two hours after unprotected sex, but between her own well-documented fertility and the massive amounts of semen that Derrick had deposited deep within her unprotected pussy, it seemed prudent to ensure that the meds were taken ASAP.

Life can be such a funny thing, however.  The plans for an immediate pharmacy stop were derailed by a phone call – Kate’s mother had stepped onto a toy truck and fallen.  Yes, she was okay, it was just her wrist.  Well, yes, it was swollen pretty badly.  The long and short of it was that Ken got to drive home, drop Kate off to keep the kids, pick up his mother in law, and take her to the emergency room.  Since a potential broken wrist isn’t life threatening, they got to wait for triage with all of the people who had decided to use a Sunday as a free clinic for their various sniffles, stomach bugs, and the like. 

Yes, the wrist was broken.  At least it was a clean break, but they had to wait to get a proper splint, then they had to check out and drive to a pharmacy to get Mom’s pain meds filled.  Ken felt funny about buying Plan B in front of his mother in law – who knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that her son in law no longer manufactured sperm – so after they waited for the prescription to be filled, he drove her the thirty-five minutes home, only then to be able to go alone to a pharmacy to get the needed medicine for Kate.

And of course, the first pharmacy was naturally out of stock, causing Ken to have to drive to a second location.  All in all, he endured more than a six hour diversion before returning home with the emergency contraceptive.  Naturally, the kids were excited to see him, and Ken got treated to a show and taste test of the best frosted sprinkle cookies each child had been able to manage while Kate cast him a surreptitious glance and stole off to take her pill.  “His cum has been leaking out of me all day,” Kate whispered in her husband’s ear after she took the medication.  “I literally just wiped it up again when I took the meds!” 

Ken tried to ignore his rising erection and focus on who used sprinkles the best.

--------------------------------------------------------

The next few weeks were utter chaos, to put it lightly.  True to expectations, Plan B made Kate violently ill for two days, and tired as hell for two more.  It also brought a lot of trepidation; the massive hormonal dose was notorious for causing issues with women’s cycles, so Kate resigned herself to sweating things for a bit until Aunt Flow made a routine visit to validate that everything was, in fact, back to normal.

The couple did spend a lot of time talking about the events of that night (as well as the following morning) with Derrick.  Kate was forced to admit that perhaps she wasn’t as vanilla as she had believed; whether or not there were other factors at play (such as her depression and sense of loss over not being able to have more children), there was no denying that whatever the reason, she had a strong breeding kink – with apparent interracial overtones.  Ken also pointed out that she could hardly continue to claim to not being a size queen, what with the way that Derrick’s massive black cock had short-circuited her brain. 

Derrick’s prediction came true – talking about that night’s meet with him did indeed kick off some outstanding sex between the two of them.  They actually had to make a rule to not talk about it too much, as it threatened to become somewhat of a fixation, at least for the first couple of weeks.  The two of them found that they both were enjoying watching some porn together themed around black men coming inside of white women – and if there was dirty talk suggesting that she might get pregnant from it, all the better.

Soon enough, the beach trip arrived.  While any parent would tell you that a beach trip with four kids can be a challenge, the trip started off with zero relaxation whatsoever.  At check in, they discovered that the ceiling in one of their condo’s bathrooms had collapsed in to the bathtub due to a water leak; they were forced to spend two nights in a tinier condo while theirs was being repaired.  This removed the privacy of mom and dad having their own bedroom, so sex was off the table for them.

Kate found herself feeling… strange.  Off.  She was beginning to get worried, when on Tuesday afternoon of the beach trip she looked down while on the toilet and realized that the toilet paper was pink.  Hallelujah, her period had come – and precisely on time!

It did turn out to be perhaps the lightest flow month she could remember in a long time; her pad never got super saturated, and the pinkness on the toilet paper disappeared after only two days.  Blessedly, her cramps were almost nonexistent.  Ken teased that perhaps she should take Plan B every month if it was going to give her light periods like that; Kate shuddered in remembrance of how ill she had felt.

Speaking of illness, the beach trip hits just seemed to keep coming.  The Stevenses went out to a seafood restaurant on the beach Thursday night.  Kate had mocked her family; the kids ate chicken fingers and Ken had a steak - leaving her the only one to actually eat seafood at a seafood restaurant at the beach.  Unfortunately, the kitchen had apparently been a little sloppy with the fish; on Friday morning, Kate woke up vomiting, dizzy, and feeling like death.

Hugging the toilet, she cursed the cooks and their lineages wile Ken offered every remedy under the sun.  Since she had no fever, they decided instead that the best course was to just let her body get it all out, so Ken reluctantly took the kids to go build sandcastles while mom prayed to the porcelain god.  By lunchtime, Kate was feeling better – she had actually only had two or three rounds of sickness, and the last had passed over an hour ago.  Even though she still felt… off, in some way she couldn’t quite put her finger on, Kate decided that the vomiting wasn’t coming back.  Ken praised her iron stomach to the family, and she joined them for the rest of a fun day.

That night, the kids were all asleep early after a day in the surf and sun.  While Kate had dutifully sucked her husband’s cock on one night of her period, and had licked his balls while he stroked his cock and they had exchanged dirty talk about her getting fucked and inseminated by a big black cock on the next night, they hadn’t actually had a chance to have sex in several days.  Kate still felt a little… off, but damn it, she was horny as hell!  The extended habit of ensuring that there was sex every day meant that she now legitimately missed it when they skipped sex; she would have never believed that would be the case less than a year ago.

While he desperately wanted to be inside of his wife’s glorious pussy, Ken was practically dying to go down on her.  It had been days, and eating Kate out was literally one of Ken’s favorite activities in the world.  When he kissed his way down, made eye contact with her, and slid his tongue inside of her hole, Kate shivered.  Fuck yes, she needed this.  Soon, she was lost to the sensations of her husband licking inside of her, teasing her clit, going back inside, going back to that sensitive nub…

Soon, Kate had both hands twisted up in her husband’s hair, and was holding his mouth above just the perfect spot.  He obliged, licking her engorged clit relentlessly until a breathtaking orgasm crashed over her.  The climax drew a sob from her throat as Ken played her body like a maestro with an instrument.  There he was, driving his tongue into her pussy as she spasmed on it; he licked like a man possessed, which wrung every ounce of pleasure from her orgasm and caused it to last half again as long as it would have otherwise. 

As she came down, she struggled to catch her breath.  “Holy fuck, baby, that was amazing,” she breathed.  “Oh my God, it was so good!” she exclaimed.  Curiously, Ken didn’t immediately answer, nor did he move up over her to enter her pussy like he usually did once she had come.  Was he planning to try to get her off again?  Ugh, her vagina was still clenching every now and then with aftershocks; her clit would be way too sensitive for him to lick again for at least a few minutes.  She looked down at his face, planning to urge him to come and slip inside of her, when the brain fog from her orgasm cleared enough to register the strange look on his face.

“Babe, what is it?” she asked cautiously.  “What’s wrong?”

Ken’s eyes looked a bit unfocused, like someone had hit him and he hadn’t quite processed how it had happened or how extensive the damage was.

“Ken?  Are you okay?” she asked, concern beginning to register on her face.

He inhaled his wife’s heady aroma.  God, how Ken loved her body.  How he loved to please this woman.  It really was bordering on a physical need for him.  Ken turned to look at his incredible, sexy, special wife.  What an amazing woman.

The scent was there, yes, but the flavor – that’s what gave it away.  Kate’s juices had a distinct sweetness to them.  Her feminine musk was present for sure; strong, yet a little different than normal.  But that sweetness… there was no denying it.  What had it been, right at two years since he had last tasted it?  He had been quite certain that he would never taste that sweetness again.  And yet, here they were.  He had no doubt whatsoever.

“Kate,” Ken spoke in cracking tone, his mouth dry despite all of his wife’s fluids, “you are pregnant.”

--------------------------------------------------------


Author notes:

Please don’t come at me to count days of Kate’s cycles.  I am well aware how a woman’s cycle works.  You may notice that Kate is actually off on her math every single time.  She makes a common mistake, counting from the day after her period to determine her fertile days - but in actuality, she should be counting from day one of her period. 

I allude to this very early in the story, when Ken mentions that he had thought they would be safe that month.  When Ken fathered baby number four, he was thinking that it was an elevated risk day but not a truly risky one – when in fact, he had probably inseminated her on her most fertile time.

With Derrick, Kate knew that her period had come a day early for a couple months in a row.  She was thinking that they had met Derrick on day eleven – which is risky enough, for sure!  But with her miscounting the days, it was actually day thirteen of her cycle (which obviously stretched to day fourteen before they went home).  I was casually alluding to her being more turned on than normal on the day of the meet; this is ultra common for women who are about to ovulate.

As the story mentions, Plan B works by stopping a woman from ovulating.  If her body has already released an egg, Plan B is absolutely worthless.  Was she already pregnant the night before?  Did she release an egg that morning?  Did the delay with the emergency room visit end up causing Kate to get knocked up?  I’ll leave that up to your own imagination.

If you are wondering?  No, Kate did not have her period.  What she experienced was implantation bleeding – it usually only lasts for a day or two, is usually extremely light in flow, and just to be confusing, tends to happen between ten and fourteen days of fertilization.  It doesn’t happen in every woman, nor even in every pregnancy, but can easily be confused with a period, as it tends to occur at the time the period is due.

No, Kate did not get food poisoning.  She was experiencing early morning sickness.  The overall strange feelings go hand in hand with that, but Kate was in pretty heavy denial after taking Plan B and having a “period”, so she was ready to blame anything else.  Most women start morning sickness around six weeks of pregnancy, but it can start as early as four weeks. 

Thanks for the read.  I hope that you enjoyed the tale.

Published 
Written by cloakndagger772
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments