Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Taste Of Kate - Part Four

"Ken and Kate join Derrick for a threesome at a risky time in her cycle."

60
15 Comments 15
2.6k Views 2.6k
9.7k words 9.7k words

As Ken sat the bag down beside the king bed, the large man spoke to Kate.  “Come here, miss Kate.  Let me really see you.”  With a sideways glance at her husband, she complied, moving to stand right in front of the black man.  A smile played at Derrick’s lips as he drank in this married woman’s beauty; he traced a finger along her cheek, down her jaw, followed the contour on down her neck, which caused her to shiver.  “You are such an incredibly sexy little mama,” he breathed in a husky voice.  Without any hesitation or further communication, he leaned forward and planted a deep kiss directly on the brunette’s lips, causing her breath to catch in surprise. 

Any reluctance Kate might have felt seemed to have evaporated as she opened her mouth to not only allow, but return, his kiss.  She felt one of Derrick’s large, powerful arms wrap around the small of her back, pulling her closer to his imposing body.  While the kiss made her purr in response, it wasn’t progressing things as quickly as the big man desired; Kate felt the large fingers of his other hand slip beneath her skirt, onto her thigh.  When she made no move to resist, his hand slipped further and further up until his fingers were stroking the already sopping fabric of her brand-new red lace panties.  In another moment, she was moaning into the black man’s mouth as he wormed one of his thick fingers beneath her panties and inside her molten vagina.  Instinctively, she spread her thighs to give him more room, then began to grind against his finger in an effort to get it as deep inside of her as possible.

“My, my,” he spoke lowly.  “Ken, I do believe that miss Kate is on fire.  Here, I expected to have to warm her up, but that does not seem to be the case.”

Ken could feel the blood rushing to his head.  He felt dizzy, unstable.  He had been so worried about how Kate would react, had felt guilty about maybe pushing her into a situation that she would be uncomfortable with.  Instead, his wife has responding in a wanton manner, like she was starving for attention from this black stranger.  It was incredible to behold, one of his deepest fantasies brought to vibrant life… but it was more than a little surreal, as well.

Kate felt all semblance of control slipping away.  She had been so horny all day long, and she knew that she had consumed more than a little alcohol… but her arousal now had grown into a driving need that didn’t even seem real.  She didn’t know this man at all; in fact, she had been a little uneasy around him, a little uneasy at the very idea of doing this.  Truthfully, she still was – but none of that seemed to matter.  This total stranger – and a black man at that – was rooting around inside her body with one of his sizable digits within moments of them entering the room, and all that mattered was the pleasure, all that she seemed to care about was surrendering more of herself to this man.  The urges seemed impossible to resist… and that thought terrified her.

As Derrick kissed her neck and pumped his finger in and out of her sex, Kate’s head lolled to the side.  She met Ken’s gaze, took in the fact that he was fondling himself through his pants, and gave him a little sultry grin.  The connection between the two of them didn’t last long, however – as the big man continued his efforts, Kate’s gaze grew unfocused, and little mewing moans began to escape her throat.

“That’s it, little mama,” the big man encouraged as he continued to work his digit inside of the housewife’s body.  “You need this, don’t you?  Seems to me that you are burning for it.”

Kate found herself barely coherent.  She didn’t want to talk, she just wanted the pleasure to keep growing.  “Uh… yes…” she moaned.

It hit Ken that he wanted to take a more active role, so he crossed the room and came up behind his wife.  He began kissing her neck and letting his hands roam over her body.  “My God, you are so sexy,” he whispered into her ear.  “Here you are letting a stranger play with your pussy, and you can’t seem to get enough!” 

The woman moaned in response, rocking her hips in time to the attention she was getting. 

Ken brought his arms around his wife and began unbuttoning her blouse.  Derrick grinned and helped him strip it off.  Her round breasts, now free of the blouse, heaved beneath the red lace of the new bra.  It occurred to Ken that another man was getting the first proper look at it before he himself did.

Next, Ken unzipped the skirt on the side and began to tug it down.  Kate whined in protest when the stranger withdrew his hand from underneath her skirt to help her husband pull it down.  “Don’t worry, sexy lady,” he purred in his baritone.  “We just need to get these clothes off to let the real fun start.”

In a moment, Kate’s skirt joined her blouse on the floor, leaving her in nothing but the skimpy red lace lingerie set.  Derrick took the opportunity to shed his own shirt; the brunette housewife caught herself staring at the man’s sculpted physique.  While he wasn’t some bloated bodybuilder, Derrick clearly spent a lot of time in the gym; his entire body was well defined with dense muscle.  He caught her staring and flashed one of his big grins, his white teeth standing out in such contrast to his dark skin.

“Like something you see, little mama?” the big man asked with a chuckle as he lowered his pants and boxers together.  As he did so, his massive cock, sprang free from its confinement, causing the woman to gasp.

Kate’s gaze was fixed on the weapon that the large man had just freed.  This was something from a porn video, something that she wasn’t sure was truly real.  Even though it wasn’t yet fully hard, the coal black penis was already both noticeably longer and thicket than her husband’s.  Part of the brunette’s brain was seized by a moment of panic – Ken filled her up perfectly.  This… thing was simply too large to consider!  There was no way that it would all fit inside of her!  Yet even as the conscious thought crossed her mind, she felt her sodden pussy drip even more lubrication.  It was clear that her body had a different perspective.

“It’s so… big,” she offered meekly, almost reverently.  Hesitantly, she reached out her hand, encircling it.  Derrick grinned widely.

She had never touched a black man’s penis before.  It felt so… substantial.  So thick, so warm, so alive.  She held it firmly, stroked it slowly, watched as the dark skin slid up over the fat, purplish head.  Already, her actions caused the hole at the tip to begin to drool clear liquid.

Ken made virtually no pre cum at all.  Kate was unused to a cock that did so.  Of course, she was also unused to the cock being this massive and this black.  So…

As his wife slowly stoked the stranger’s huge dick, Ken took the opportunity to shed his own clothes.  Soon, he was as naked as Derrick, leaving Kate’s lace underwear as the only clothing still in use. 

The husband’s thoughts raced.  He had always fantasized about his wife taking a bigger dick.  Now that the moment was here, he found some extreme nervousness racing through his body.  Kate had always sworn that she wasn’t a size queen; she had always bragged at how well their bodies fit together.  She would always say that he was the perfect size for her; he had to be careful, for instance, with her legs on his shoulders, as he could hurt her.  Yet here she was, about to be fucked by a cock at least two inches longer than his own - to say nothing of the massive thickness it had compared to his own member.  He worried that it would, in fact, hurt her – but he also worried that she would love it so much that he would never again be able to please the mother of his children.  Even so, Ken realized that he was painfully erect at the prospect of what was about to happen.

As Kate continued to stroke, the pre cum began to coat her palm.  With a start, a rational thought peeked in through the haze of arousal that fogged her brain.  Pre cum could contain sperm, and this wasn’t a safe time in her cycle.  The thought terrified her, she almost spoke up, almost said something.  Then, another drop of liquid escaped the magnificent cock in her hand and her pussy clenched at the sight.  What the hell is wrong with me, she wondered.  She glanced at her now naked husband, who was staring intently at her fingers wrapped around the thick black cock.  His own hand was holding his smaller member as he casually stroked it.  The sight caused her to leak even more.

Ken unsnapped the red bra, slipping it up and over the brunette’s head.  As he did so, her breasts finally spilled fully free.  Derrick’s face was a mask of lustful appreciation as he leaned forward and took one of Kate’s perk pink nipples into his mouth.  She moaned, placing a hand on the back of his head as he suckled on her, though she never stopped slowly stroking his massive tool with her other hand. 

As the two continued their exploration of one another, with Derrick seemingly intent on taking turns between the hot wife’s nipples, Ken took the liberty of removing his wife’s lacy panties.  As he did so, a rivulet of moisture dripped from her pouting vaginal lips and slid slowly down her inner thigh.  Once again, his wife was so wet that it was running down her leg.  The scent of her arousal filled the room; Kate was ripe and ready to be fucked.

Derrick pulled back a bit and gave Ken a little nod.  He then walked Kate back to the bed, where she first sat down, then scooted back on the hotel bed – but only after reluctantly released the big man’s dick.  She glanced at Ken and gave him as smile as Derrick joined her on the bed.  Instinctively, her legs spread seemingly of their own volition, and the black man accepted the open invitation to move between them.  Ken’s breath caught in his throat as he realized that the time to fulfill his fantasy was finally at hand.

Derrick leaned down and kissed Kate deeply, thrusting his tongue deep inside her mouth.  Kate returned the kiss enthusiastically, accepting the invading tongue without hesitation.  As they kissed, the sexy wife’s hips began to roll almost imperceptibly as her burning pussy sought contact.  She was ready for sex, and everyone in the room knew it.

The big man broke the kiss and leaned back.  He gave a deep chuckle as he looked down at the woman beneath him.  “I had planned on tasting that sweet pussy of yours, miss Kate,” he spoke, “but it seems to me that you can’t wait for me to get inside you.”  He reached down, grasped his shaft, and began to tease her labia with his purple head.  Her hips continued to move as if of their own volition as her body sought to line him up with her opening.  He was content to slide the tip of his thick phallus up and down her weeping slit for a bit, but he then leaned forward a bit, which caused his cock to slide on top of her hairless mound.  He kept going, as if he were thrusting inside of her, until he was fully rested against her. 

“Look at that, little mama,” he urged.  The thick black penis, fat purple head glistening from her lubrication, lay on top of Kate’s belly – with the tip resting at her navel.

Ken felt his pulse pounding at the intake of breath that was Kate’s response.  How would all of that fit inside of his precious wife?  He didn’t want her to be hurt.  It didn’t seem possible that she would be able to take all of that meat.  Surely, Derrick would be understanding, would take it easy, wouldn’t force it once she had all that she could handle.

“Go slow,” Kate stated in a low, hesitant tone.  “I’ve never had anything that big.  I don’t know if I can take it all.”  She paused to catch her breath.  “So please, go slow.  And remember,” she admonished, “you have to pull out.”

One side of Derrick’s mouth twisted into a grin.  “Don’t worry, sexy lady,” he replied.  “I will let you get used to it.  But don’t you worry, you will take it all.  And like I told you before,” he added, “I would never do something that you don’t want.  If you want me to pull out, of course I will.”

With that assurance, both Kate and Ken relaxed a bit.  Derrick leaned back, brought the tip back to Kate’s labia, where he began to causally tease her again.  The process was slow; to start with, Kate’s movements were subtle, but after a couple of minutes, she was openly rolling her hips around, her body clearly trying to capture the fat phallus inside.  “Please,” she murmured.

“What was that,” a grinning Derrick asked.

“Please,” she spoke in a louder voice.

“Please what?” he asked, pretending to be innocent.

“Damn it!” she exclaimed.  “Please do it.  Please fuck me!”

The black man’s grin grew wide.  “That’s what I was waiting to hear.”  He turned his gaze to her husband.  “Come here, Ken.  Your wife is ready for me, and judging by how hard you are, you are ready for me to give it to her.”  Ken blushed but didn’t reply as he moved beside the couple on the bed. 

Once he was in place, Ken looked at his wife’s face.  Naked desire was written all over her.  Her nipples were hard, her face was flushed, she was grinding her crotch hungrily against this stranger. 

“Why don’t you put me inside of her?” Derrick asked.

Ken felt like he had grabbed a live wire.  He had never touched another man’s penis; hell, he had never even really thought about doing so.  But here, this hung stranger wanted Ken to grab that cock and put it into his wife?

Derrick read the reluctance on Ken’s face.  “Come on, it will be hot,” he urged.  “Think of it as you giving her to me,” the big man stated.  Kate moaned at the suggestion.

Ken felt as though he had lost control of his body as his hand reached out apparently of its own will.  His fingers wrapped around the thick black shaft, and suddenly Ken felt included.  Like a real part of things, not just some spectator.  The cock felt strange in his hand, but the warmth and heft felt… natural.  He found himself rubbing the head of the big man’s cock up and down his wife’s slit.  Kate’s eyes were wide as she looked down at her husband holding the stranger’s phallus and rubbing it on her soaking sex.  Her eyes rolled back in her head, and she moaned as she thrust her hips forward.

“That’s so hot…” she breathed.

Taking the cue from her body language, Ken changed tactics.  Still holding the other man’s penis firmly, he directed it to nestle at the opening of his wife’s vagina.  He stroked it up and down, trying to apply pressure to help it penetrate Kate’s pussy, wiggling it a little side to side to help get her tiny outer lips to encircle the massive head.

“Good man,” Derrick spoke.  “I will take it from here,” he said.  Ken nodded and released the black cock, though he barely moved back at all.  He wanted to watch this initial penetration happen.

Derrick grasped the thick shaft with his hand to ensure that it stayed in line with Kate’s opening.  He then began to push, slowly, but with his body weight behind it.  Kate’s face screwed up in concentration, she bit her lip, her expression became strained.  Once, twice, the big man pulled his weight back, then pressed forward again. 

At first, it seemed impossible.  He was simply thicker than the diameter of her vaginal opening; it wasn’t going to go inside without injuring her.  Ken started to speak up when suddenly, something gave and the massive head slipped inside with a pop.

Kate’s back arched, she grasped the bedspread and made a guttural moan that contained far more of pain than Ken was comfortable with.  Her poor pussy seemed stretched beyond capacity; the pink lips were pulled tight and thin across the coal-colored shaft.  Rather than move, the big man held still for a long moment until Kate began to relax a bit.  He then pulled back just a fraction of an inch or so before pressing forward again. 

Slowly, he began to work more and more of the thick tool inside of Ken’s wife.  The strokes began to gradually lengthen.  Kate’s abused pussy gripped it so tightly, her labia stretching out along his shaft on every out stroke.  The brunette’s head slowly turned back and forth on the hotel bed as she made involuntary noises.  “Uh… uh… uh…” she moaned with each thrust.

“Fuuck, that is some tight pussy,” Derrick groaned.  “Little mama, I ain’t never felt a woman like this!  I knew that you would be good, but holy fucking shit, baby!”

Soon, the black man’s strokes were much longer.  He might not be able to fit all of the massive dark appendage inside of the little white wife, but how much was already inside of there was impressive, nonetheless.  The sloppy squelching sounds coming from Kate’s cunt were nothing short of obscene; the aroma of female sexual arousal filled the air.  Ken, his body shivering with excitement, desperately wanted to stroke his own cock, but he found himself taking breaks to avoid coming too soon.

Derrick continued his onslaught with Kate flat on her back and his own back perpendicular, forming an L shape with the bodies of the two lovers.  Kate grew more and more vocal, crying out with each powerful thrust, until one moment, her expression changed and she craned her neck up.  The housewife looked as if something were wrong, that there was some distress. Ken stopped stroking to ask what was going on when suddenly, his wife threw her head back and let out a choked moan.  The big black man moaned in response and the squishing, squelching noises were amplified tenfold as Ken realized that there was now a small puddle where their two crotches were joined.

Kate had squirted all over the big black cock.  Something she had never, even done during sex.

“Fuck, baby,” Derrick exclaimed.  “Yeah, give that all to me.  Squirt all on my big cock!”

A minute or so later, Kate made another guttural choking moan, and once again, the sloppy sounds amplified as she flooded their junction with her juices.  Ken didn’t dare to touch his dick for fear of losing it all that instant.

Derrick continued his pace through her full orgasm until the brunette seemed to go limp.  He took the opportunity to lower his body down into a traditional missionary position and slow his thrusts.  Soon, Kate was moaning again.

“Oh, God! So deep!” she cried.  “Oh fuck!  So full!  Oh God, nothing like… fuck!”

Ken moved to see better and realized the source of her new vocalizations – Derrick’s enormous ebony ballsack was fully against Kate’s upturned ass while he held himself directly inside of her, his only movement a slow circular grind.

Somehow, Kate had taken every bit of that massive black cock fully inside of her vagina.

“You like that, baby?” Derrick asked.  “How does it feel?”

“Oh God,” came Kate’s frantic reply.  “Oh God.  It’s so fucking good!” she cried, her voice tinged with something akin to panic.  “So full, so deep, so much… oh fucking God!”

He grinned at her response.  “You ever had this much cock inside you, little mama?” he asked teasingly.

“Oh God, no,” she exclaimed in reply.  “Oh, fuck, it’s so much!  Nnnguh!  So full!  So good!”

He chuckled in his deep voice.  “Oh, it’s about to be good.  Try this.”  With that, the large man began to give her long, deep, hard thrusts.  He was like a machine, his muscles rippling beneath his dark skin in the light of the hotel room as he pulled the massive penis nearly out of the white wife before driving it all the way back inside of her little pink pussy.  Again and again and again, he repeated it in an unvarying pattern, with the sounds of her squelching juices and the involuntary cries of her voice filling the air.

It only took a couple of minutes of this for Kate to break out into a massive orgasm.  She cried out, she cursed, she moaned, she thrashed around in ways that Ken had never seen outside of a porn.  Derrick never slowed, never paused, he just kept fucking the white wife with the same powerful strokes; as a result, she had at least two more orgasms in fairly rapid succession. 

Finally, her body went limp.  “Puh… please,” she pleaded, “it’s so much.  Please…”

Derrick obliged – somewhat.  He slowed his pace, shortened his strokes, but never stopped fucking her.  Instead, he kissed the brunette for a couple of minutes, then began to speak softly into her ear.

“So, it’s good for you?” he asked, as if he didn’t know the answer.

“Oh God yes,” she replied.  “It’s so good!  Holy fucking shit, it’s so good!” 

“Do you want to tell your husband that?” the stranger asked.

Oh God, Kate thought.  She had forgotten Ken!

Her eyes flew open wide and she looked around the room, desperate to find Ken.  Momentarily, she made eye contact with her husband, and was relieved to see that he was insanely hard.  “I’m sorry, baby,” she murmured.   “I got carried away, it’s just been so good…”

Ken moved close, leaned down, and kissed her.  “Don’t apologize,” he stated warmly.  “I want it to be good for you.  This is beyond my wildest fantasies to see you like this.”

She smiled at her husband, feeling better, but soon her expression started to become unfocused again.  Derrick was slowly picking up on the pace and the length of his strokes, and that massive cock moving inside of her was having the same impact as before.

“I love fucking white wives like you, little mama,” Derrick explained.  “There is no pussy like married white pussy.  I love it when you go crazy for this big black dick like you do.”

Kate moaned at his words, her hands tracing up his muscular back and shoulders as he continued to thrust away inside of her.

“I wonder,” he mused, “how many times I can make you come before I get my nut?”

She groaned at his words, but was apparently incapable of any intelligent reply as Derrick had slipped completely back into his pattern of long, deep, irresistible thrusts.  Every time his massive black cock fully buried itself within the white wife’s sopping pussy, it would drive an “uh” sound from her lungs to go along with the squishing sounds from her cunt.  Ken couldn’t keep his hand off of his own dick as his eyes roamed all over the spectacle.  The thick phallus coated in white lubrication from his wife’s pussy as it pulled out, stretching her pink labia as it withdrew.  The way that her little pink nipples stood rock hard, how those ample breasts bounced in a circle every time the large man drove his penis back inside.  The look of unfiltered ecstasy on his wife’s face, the deep red flush that had crept from her face, to her throat, to blossom across her breasts and chest.

Ken had made his wife come many times in their marriage.  They had what was frankly a great sex life, one that he knew that people were jealous of.  He had seen his wife shake and shiver and be unable to move for a couple of minutes after coming particularly hard. 

He had never seen anything like this.

In just a couple of minutes, Kate was again tossing her head back and forth, her long hair thrashing wildly around like a cloud of passion while the large black man continued to drive his penis in and out of her.  Her hands pulled the bedspread into tight fistfuls, her entire body shook with the force of the sensations.  But the sounds… the moans, the cries, the choking agony and ecstasy coming from her mouth was something he had never witnessed.  Had never even dreamed of.

As the orgasm ebbed, Kate seemed to deflate a bit, though Derrick never stopped, never slowed.  He continued to piston that ebony weapon in and out of the housewife’s soaking hole even as she went limp, though it took only a minute or so for her to begin to respond once more. 

How many times could she possibly come?

Ken registered the tension on Derrick’s face right before the big man spoke up.  “Oh, little mama… I’m getting close,” he warned. 

Kate murmured something once, twice, finally managed to form some semblance of words.  “Nnnooo…” she moaned, “nah… not inside, have to puahhh, oh God!”

As his wife struggled with language, the muscular black man grinned.  “Don’t worry,” he soothed.  “I remember.  You want me to pull out.”

The brunette’s face broke into a look of grateful relaxation.  The tension faded away now that she knew that the stranger hadn’t forgotten her request.  Her fingers traced along the muscular shoulders as she began to give herself over to the pleasure once more.

“After all,” he continued, a slight taunting note in his deep baritone, “you need to be careful.  There is a thick, hard, big, bare black cock deep inside of you.”  Kate moaned slightly in response as she reveled in the sensations he was giving her.

Ken felt his mouth go dry.  What the fuck was this guy playing at?

Derrick glanced sideways at Ken for a moment but kept up both his physical and verbal onslaughts.  As he pummeled away at the dripping sex of the women beneath him, he spoke again.  “You’ve let me fuck you bare this whole time, knowing that I was oozing precum into you, even though this is a risky day for you.”

Kate said nothing, but her face was screwed up in pleasure.  The flush on her skin was brick red.

“You’ve been very naughty, sexy little mama,” Derrick stated.  “I’m so close.  If I don’t pull out, you’ll take my load so deep inside your fertile pussy.  All of that sperm inside of you…”

Derrick’s voice trailed off as Kate softly moaned – and so did Ken.  Was it Ken’s imagination, or was his wife spreading her legs wider?  Was she running her hands over this black man’s back with more enthusiasm than before?  Her expression was so intense, so rigid… was she about to come yet again?  Why was Ken himself so turned on, yet shaking like a leaf?

“Ah fuck yeah,” Derrick groaned.  “Oh, fuck.  I gotta pull out.  I’m about to pump you full of my seed, baby.  You’d get pregnant for sure.  And everybody would know that it wasn’t your husband’s baby!”

This time, her moan wasn’t soft.  It was deep, guttural, full of need.  Ken knew that he needed to say something, do something.  This was getting out of hand.  He needed to connect with his wife, needed to remind Derrick that they meant it, he had to pull out.

But all that Ken could do was stroke his cock furiously while watching that massive, thick cock plunging deep into his wife again and again.  Idly, Ken noted that Derrick’s huge ballsack – which had been hanging low and swinging freely – was drawn up tight.  The huge testicles were clearly outlined through the slightly wrinkly black skin of the man’s scrotum.  Ken knew that they were ready to deliver hundreds of millions of eager sperm deep inside of his wife’s vagina in search of her egg.  He was terrified, we was nauseated, he was euphoric.

“Oh fuck yeah, this is it!  Here comes my cum!  I gotta pull out now,” Derrick warned in his mocking tone.  “Oh fuck, you’d be pregnant for sure!  Your flat little belly would swell up with my black baby…”  His face screwed up into a rictus of restraint, it was obvious that the big black man wouldn’t be able to hold off his ejaculation any longer.

Kate moaned loudly in response, but her hands moved down under the stranger’s hips.  Ken was grateful at her strength, she was going to push back - and despite his dirty talk, Derrick would pull out safely.  Ken distantly wondered if those huge balls and massive cock would produce a likewise massive load of semen.

Ken watched in slow motion as his wife’s hands slid around the big stranger’s hips and onto his ass, where she grabbed as if trying to pull him even deeper inside of her.  At the same time, her legs came up and crossed behind the small of his back, locking him in place deep inside of her body.

At that, the big man threw his head back and began a triumphant, bellowing grunt.  “Huuunnngh!” he roared while buried to the hilt inside of the white wife.  The first blast of the stranger’s semen was certainly saturating Kate’s cervix.  “Nnngaaah!  Fuck yes!  I knew you wanted that seed inside of you!   Huuunnngh!”

Ken could clearly see the space between the black man’s massive testicles and his asshole contract as he expelled his potent semen directly into the depths of Kate’s vagina.  Again and again it contracted, sending hundreds of millions of his sperm on a desperate search for the white woman’s egg.

In the past, Kate had felt cocks twitch inside of her as they ejaculated - but this time was different.  The spasms from Derrick’s massive black phallus were strong, powerful, intense.  That was remarkable enough.  But then, she realized that she could actually feel the warmth from the semen bathing her cervix.  The sensations were just too much, especially given the erotic, taboo nature of what was happening – to say nothing about how close she had already been to orgasm.

A feminine voice screamed in some mixture of agony and ecstasy.  A distant part of Kate’s brain recognized that the scream had come from her, even as she convulsed with fiery electricity radiating from her vagina to every part of her body.  Her cry devolved into moans as she clutched the black man’s ass tightly, tried to pull him even deeper inside of her body.  The moans broke down into sobs as her body shook, her vagina rhythmically clenching in orgasm as her cervix dipped itself into the black man’s semen again and again in the process drawing the fluid up from her vagina and into her womb.

To his shame, Ken didn’t move.  He didn’t say anything to try to stop Derrick.  Instead, he reached the peak he had been fighting through the entirety of his wife’s intercourse as his own dick erupted in his hand.  Even as the big black man inseminated Ken’s fertile wife with his potent semen, Ken went over the edge, ejaculating his useless fluid with a force he had never experienced.  While this stranger was bathing Kate’s cervix with his virile semen, Ken was splashing Kate’s arm, her side, and the bedspread with his own seedless cum.

After what felt like an eternity, Derrick stopped grinding, stopped trying to push even deeper into the white wife.  Rather than pull out, however, he seemed content to stay inside, to allow his slowly softening phallus the opportunity to soak in his and Kate’s combined fluids.  As she began to catch her breath and return to sanity, Ken expected his wife to cry out, to protest, to push the black man off of her.  Instead… she giggled, then pulled his face to her for a deep kiss. 

“That was fucking amazing,” she breathed.  “I’ve never had it like that.  Oh, my God.”

The big black man chuckled in his deep baritone.  “Me, either, little mama.  I’ve had some fine pussy, but nobody can hold a candle to you, baby.”

Rather than show any offense to this stranger’s lewd talk, Kate blushed slightly, but her expression was one of pride and gratitude.  My God, she felt like such a real woman right now!  “I’m glad that you enjoyed,” she responded in a shy tone. 

Presently, her expression began to fall into a mask of worry.  Once again, she had allowed herself to be so caught up in the moment that she had forgotten about her husband.  “Ken?” she called out in a worried voice. 

“Right here, baby,” he replied, moving up so that his wife could see him.  She fixed him with a gaze, trepidation written all over her face.

“I’m sorry,” she breathed.  “I got carried away; I didn’t mean to ignore you.  I…”

“Baby, it’s fine,” he cut her off.  “That was so fucking hot.  You were so fucking hot.  I can’t believe that you took that massive cock like you did!  And seeing you come like that, so hard, again and again…”  Ken reached down and kissed his wife tenderly, passionately.  She returned the connection with enthusiasm.

Derrick grinned and sat back.  “I think I will give y’all a moment,” he declared as he began to withdraw his softening penis from Kate’s incredibly sloppy vagina.

Ken moved away; Kate smiled, understanding his desire.  She knew how much her husband was into creampies – she surely had a stellar example of one, judging from the warmth of the fluid Derrick had injected inside of her.

“Oh, God,” Ken choked as the black phallus came free of Kate’s cunt.  The sight that greeted Ken would forever be burned into his memory.  Kate’s tiny pussy, always so tight, always so prim and delicate, looked well and truly abused. 

She was covered in a sticky film of glistening liquid from halfway up her mound to bottom of her ass crack, and it was smeared several inches down both of her thighs.  Her tiny little clit, normally hidden beneath its protective hood, was swollen to triple its normal size, was flushed a dark pink and protruded proudly out of its sheath.  Her little pink innie labia were an angry red, puffy and swollen with blood flow and friction.  Her tiny vaginal opening, normally completely obscured unless you used fingers to spread it open, sat widely distended, with a trail of sticky white fluid seeping out of it. 

Derrick left to go to the bathroom, leaving the couple alone on the hotel bed.  As Ken stared intently, a huge, thick glob of semen began to pool inside of the opening of Kate’s pussy.  “He came in you,” Ken stated dumbly.  He looked up at his wife’s face.

She looked back at him, her expression unreadable.  “He did,” she agreed mildly.

“I thought that this wasn’t a good time,” he queried gently.

“It’s not,” she stated matter-of-factly.  “It’s a risky day for sure.”

A strange look passed across Ken’s face.  There was concern, even fear – but also, naked lust.  “You could get pregnant,” he calmed his voice enough to state the obvious.

“I could,” Kate agreed as if they were discussing the chance of rain at a picnic.  She fixed him with a gaze, but her expression was very plain – it was a mask of pure lust.  “Maybe you should clean me up, then.  Get all of that cum out of there.  After all, we don’t want me to get pregnant by a stranger…”

“Oh fuck,” Ken groaned.  Her words went through him like a bolt of lightning.  His wife was pushing his buttons like she had learned to do with her dirty talk at home, but this wasn’t some fantasy; this was deadly real.  His heart was racing like it would explode as Ken moved between his wife’s spread thighs. 

The huge glob of semen rolled out to run down the crack of her ass, but he could see so much more of the fluid inside of her.  The smell was overwhelming as he drew closer – there was so much of her heady vaginal aroma, but the acrid, musky scent of the black man’s semen was every bit as powerful.

Fantasy was one thing.  Watching this in porn was one thing.  Was he really going to put his face in his wife’s freshly fucked pussy and lick some strange black man’s cum out of her?

He glanced back up.  Kate’s face was painted in pure lust as she watched him.  She arched an eyebrow.  “Well…?” she asked. 

Ken took a deep breath, then leaned right in, driving his tongue fully inside his wife’s sloppy hole.  The action drew a deep, soulful groan out of Kate’s chest.  “Oh my Goooddd…” she moaned as his tongue danced back and forth inside of her.  “That’s it, baby,” she cried.  “Clean me up.  Clean all of that sperm out of me.”

Despite having ejaculated only a couple of minutes before, Ken found his penis beginning to stiffen at the overwhelming erotic stimuli.  The combined scents and tastes overwhelmed him.  He could taste his wife’s copious juices, of course, but there was no pretending that he wasn’t pulling another man’s semen from her vagina into his mouth.  It brought a slightly bitter flavor to offset the delicious musk of her secretions, and it made his tongue slightly numb for some strange reason.  As he continued licking, he felt his wife’s hands on the sides of his head as she began to arch her hips up and grind against his face. 

His tongue slid out of her, up to the top of her slit, where he teased her engorged clit; she jerked and stiffened like she had been shocked, then let out a loud groan.  He licked back down, preventing more seminal fluid from slipping down her ass crack; as he did so, he thought about the huge blob that has escaped earlier, so he licked all the way down to her tiny little asshole and scooped up every drop of the stranger’s scum that he could find.  Kate again groaned lewdly as his tongue danced across her backdoor before he moved his tongue back inside her weeping vagina.

“Oho, is hubby trying to clean all of that cum out of you?” Derrick’s deep voice interjected as he moved back onto the bed beside the couple.   “I don’t know,” he chuckled, “that was a big load, even for me… and I put that shit in there deep.  He better really work at it if he’s gonna get all of that out of you, baby.  Good for him to try to keep you from getting knocked up, I guess, but I don’t see how he will ever get it all.  Not to mention,” he added, “there has to be some that’s already up in your womb.”

Ken and Kate both groaned at the dirty talk from the black man.  Ken kept plunging his tongue as deeply inside of his wife’s distended cunt as possible, gathering every trace of semen he could find, before coming out to tease her clit with his tongue.  Every time he went back deep, he could taste new fluid that had leaked down far enough inside of her canal for him to reach, but every time he made it back to her clit, Kate would tighten her grip on his head.

Soon, it became obvious that Kate’s building orgasm was more important to her than any additional semen removal.  She ground her pussy against her husband’s glistening face, gripped his hair tightly with her hands as she directed his tongue against her aching clit.  “Oh baby, please…” she whined as he tried to move back down.  The husband gave in, began to focus his attention solely on her clit and rapidly building orgasm.

It didn’t take long for her to be on the cusp.  Derrick chuckled darkly.  “Well, well.  It looks like miss Kate is going to cum all over hubby’s face.  So much for cleaning her up, huh.  When she comes, it’s going to suck more of my seed into her womb, you know.”  The couple both moaned in response.  There was no backing down.

“Oh God, oh fuck, OH GOD, OH FUCK! NNGUUUAAAH!!!” Kate exclaimed before letting out an actual shriek.  Her pussy pushed out once, hard, and Ken got a mouthful of warm sweetish liquid for his trouble.  She then devolved into full body shaking and vaginal contractions; a new rush of semen was pushed out as she did so, and Ken sealed his mouth over the opening of his wife’s leaking pussy, licking up every drop of escaping fluid and driving his tongue inside her again and again until she fell still.

Ken wasted no time.  His own penis was fully erect again, and he ached with the need to have his wife, to reclaim her as his own.  He moved up and above her; with one simple motion, he slid balls deep inside of her pussy with a single gentle thrust.

Kate had always been so snug, so tight.  This feeling was so different, yet exquisite.  She was a little looser than normal, that was for sure.  But the wetness… it was unique, like nothing he had ever felt before.  She was so incredibly slick, so warm; it was like his cock was wrapped in warm, wet velvet.  As he thrust, the pretty brunette made like “uh, uh, uh” sounds in time with his motions, and even as he worked his cock in and out, he could feel her slick walls grasp at his dick.

After a time, Kate opened her eyes and fixed him with those deep blue orbs.  “Do you still love me?” she asked with a strange expression.

“Of course!” Ken exclaimed as he continued to work his achingly stiff prick inside of his wife’s silken cunt.  “You are the sexiest woman alive!  You are so fucking hot!  Of course I love you!”

Her face grew wicked.  “Even though I let a strange black man inseminate me?”  Ken groaned.  “He put so much cum inside of me, baby,” she teased.  “You know that you are pushing it deeper into me, right?  Are you trying to make sure that I’m pregnant with his black baby?”

“Oh my God, nuuhh… NAAAUGHH!” he cried as his orgasm raced through his body.  He ground as deep inside of his wife’s vagina as he could, shooting as much of his own sperm-free semen as he could as deeply inside of his wife’s pussy as possible. 

As he twitched and grunted, Kate stroked his hair, cooing small sounds of encouragement.  “Yes, baby.  That’s it.  Let it all out,” she purred.  “Give it to me, just like that.”  After he was certain that he was fully spent, Ken rolled off his wife and lay there panting, trying to make sense of everything that had happened.

--------------------------------------------------------

Kate stood up on wobbly legs to make a trip to the bathroom.  Ken could only imagine how exhausted she must be – he had lost count of how many orgasms she had had.  Derrick seemed content to relax on the far side of the bed, looking as if he was dozing a bit, so when his wife returned to the bed and climbed up to lie between the two men, Ken took his own opportunity to take a piss.

When he returned, he found the scene just as he had left it.  Both his wife and the big stranger seemed content to rest; Derrick’s eyes were closed, and his breathing was slow and regular.  Ken checked his phone and saw that it was barely past ten PM, but there had been so much energy expended, it was no wonder that everyone was ready for a break.  He killed the overhead light – not that it’s easy to get a hotel room totally dark - and crawled back into bed to lie on his left side facing the brunette.  She snuggled up close until she was lying practically face to face with her husband.

“Are you okay?” she breathed quietly.  “Did I go too far?  Was that everything you fantasized about?”

He smiled, despite some worries.  Ken decided that they would deal with things appropriately in the proper time.  For now, what was done was done; why not enjoy it?  “I’m fine, baby,” he answered.  “Better than fine.  That was literally the hottest fucking thing I’ve ever witnessed.  My fantasies could never touch this.”

She smiled in the dim light.  “I’m so glad.  I know that I… well, I lost control there.  With the fantasy stuff we had been talking about, it just felt okay, and then it got a little out of hand.”

Ken frowned a bit.  “I know what you mean.  It was absolutely incredible, but yeah… maybe not very smart.  I couldn’t believe that you actually not only let him cum in you, but you encouraged it!”

Her whispered voice was crestfallen.  “I’m sorry, baby.  I don’t know what came over me, I…”

He cut her off with a finger to her lips.  “Hush.  No apologies.  It was fucking amazing.  I’ll probably be jerking off to that memory for the rest of my life!”  Kate giggled at his claim.  “Look, we will pick up some Plan B tomorrow.  I probably should have simply bought it to begin with; live and learn, I guess.  For now, let’s just enjoy it, okay?”

Kate’s smile returned.  “God, I love you,” she stated emphatically as she leaned in to kiss her husband. 

The Stevenses enjoyed a tender exchange of kissing for the next several minutes as they stroked one another’s faces and hair.  It felt good to reconnect, to re-establish that special bond after the raw, animal sex that had gone on since they first entered the hotel room.  Ken felt his heart swell with love for this previous, special woman. 

Suddenly, she jumped, snapping his reverie.  “What’s wrong?” he asked quietly.

“He’s, uh… he’s touching me,” Kate whispered in reply.  “His hand is on my ass.”

“Are you okay?” Ken asked.  “I can tell him to knock it off…”

“No,” she replied.  “I’m fine if you are.  And he’s just barely touching me, it just surprised me.  You touch me a lot of nights as you go to sleep, I’m just not used to having two men in the bed with me at once.”

Mollified, Ken accepted her reply and returned to kissing his wife again.  It started off slow, but he could tell that Kate’s arousal level was beginning to build again.  Suddenly, she let out a little gasp.

“What is it?” Ken demanded in a whisper.  “What’s he doing?”

Kate squirmed.  “He is rubbing his cock against me.  Oh my God, Ken, he’s hard again.”

Ken went perfectly still.  He could feel the gentle motions from the other side of his wife.  Derrick was rubbing that massive pole against his wife’s ass – and it was having an effect on her; he could feel her subtly grind back against the black man.  “He’s going to try to fuck you again,” Ken whispered to his wife.  “And it’s pretty clear that you want him to.”

Kate moaned softly in response, but refused to respond to her husband’s assertion. 

With a smirk, Ken whispered again.  “You know what I think?  I think that you are getting off on the taboo here as much as I am… if not more.  I think that you’re going to open your legs a little and let him fuck you again right here.”

Kate whined a little in reply.  Ken felt the bed shift just a little, then Kate grabbed his forearm tightly.  “Oh baby!” she exclaimed in a hoarse whisper.  “Oh God, he’s got it against my pussy!  He’s rubbing it… he’s trying to get it inside me again…”

Ken stroked his wife’s hair.  “Shhh, it’s okay,” he soothed her, his voice no longer a whisper.  “You know that you want it.  Just relax and take it.  You want his cock again, and that’s okay.”

Even in the dim light, he saw the brunette fix him with a look of gratitude.  Suddenly, her expression shifted to one of intense focus, then her mouth fell open.  “Oh God baby!” she exclaimed.  “Oh God, he’s inside of me again!  He has his big cock inside your wife, baby!  Oh God!  Oh God, it’s so deep!  Oh fuck!  Oh God!  So much!  Oh fucking God, fuck, God, fuck!”

Slowly, Kate was pushed forward with every movement by Derrick until her form was practically melded against her husband’s body.  He could feel every powerful thrust that the big man made from behind as he drove into his wife’s pussy; her hairless mound ground up against Ken’s own stiff dick with every motion.  He could smell her fragrant arousal once more, hear the squelching as the large penis drove into her liquid cunt.  He held Kate’s head, kissed her passionately; she alternated between returning the kisses with a hunger he could scarcely believe to coming unfocused and flopping around limply. 

Naturally, she reached a loud orgasm in less time than Ken would have thought possible.  As was his way, Derrick never slowed or changed his rhythm; he fucked her through the orgasm, extending it and drawing her wails out for what felt like an eternity. 

As she gained some semblance of sanity back, a string of words fell from her mouth.  “Oh God, so fucking good!  Oh God oh fuck oh God, oh fuck, OH FUCK!  So much, never so full, OH GOD!”

Wicked thoughts came pouring into Ken’s head, and he decided to share them.  “Oh, baby.  You’re letting Derrick fuck you with his big, bare black cock again, aren’t you?” She moaned in reply.  “You’re not even going to pretend this time, are you?  You’re going to let him fuck you until he puts all of his semen inside your pussy again, aren’t you?”  Kate’s eyes were wide, fixed on her husband in the darkness of the room while the stranger behind her drove into her again and again.  Her expression was one of healthy doses of both lust and panic.

“You are loving this, aren’t you?” he continued.  “I think that you want him to get you pregnant!  It makes you feel like a real woman again, doesn’t it, to know that this man wants to knock you up and to know that it could happen!” 

At this, Kate began to gibber unintelligible syllables.  “Neh, guh, wha, eeenh….”

Ken was acutely aware of Kate’s pussy being rubbed against his penis while she was full of this stranger’s big black cock.  He felt his own balls drawing up, even though he hadn’t stroked himself a single time. 

“It’s like Derrick said before,” Ken added, almost taunting.  “and he’s right.  The thought of getting pregnant and it not being your husband’s baby makes you so hot.  The thought of a black baby in your belly is more than you can take!  You love that big cock inside of you, you love it when he’s fucking you – but that’s not enough, is it?  You are hoping that he breeds you!”

That did it.  Kate’s orgasm hit her like a freight train, sweeping away all sense of everything but the massive black phallus plunging away so deep inside of her.  Ken’s filthy talk fired parts of her brain she didn’t know existed, parts that were desperate for her to reproduce, to grow one more baby inside of her body.  If that baby was a black bastard fathered by a man she didn’t know, it somehow seemed even more appealing. 

“NYYAAAGH!!! CUM!  MUUUAAH!  CUM IN ME!  OH GOD, I NEED IT!  PLEASE CUM IN ME!” she begged as she began to spasm and curse. 

Derrick seemed happy to oblige.  “Fuck yeah, little mama, take all that shit!” he exclaimed.  “HUUUNGH!  Fuck yeah!  Take that shit and get knocked up!  UUUNNNHHH FUCK YES!”  Her orgasmic pleas had triggered his own release, and he forced his ebony tool inside of the white wife as deeply as he could, holding his balls against her ass as he once again bathed her cervix in spurt after spurt of his life-giving fluid. 

Kate felt the massive cock leap and twitch inside of her vagina, felt that incredible warmth deep inside her once more, and began to shriek with release.  It was too much for Ken; her mound continued to be rubbed against his cockhead by Derrick’s thrusts, but now, his unprotected wife was being inseminated by the black man.  Ken threw his head back in ecstasy and cried out as his own empty semen spattered against his wife’s mound, belly, thighs, and Derrick’s shaft.

Exhausted, Ken kissed his wife who murmured a reply in happy fatigue.  The three of them collapsed where they lay, Derrick’s softening penis still deep inside of Kate’s sopping vagina, and presently, all of them were asleep.

mayuminikiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mayuminikiTS

Published 
Written by cloakndagger772
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments