Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twilight Voyeur - Part 8

"Ellen gives herself, Brian discovers his kink"

27
11 Comments 11
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.7k words 1.7k words

It had been three weeks since Ellen and I watched Brian and Bonnie through the window. Brian had loved his encounter with Bonnie and felt renewed as a result of the past few weeks. He was prepared to go along with whatever came in the future.

Ellen had been texting me, telling me of their sexual romps and discussions on their new lifestyle as I had asked her to. She appeared to be willing to do whatever I asked of her, even phoning me while Brian fucked her.

"Yes, he's fucking me right now," she huffed. "This is so fucking hot, talking to you while he fucks me."

"You can suck my cock while he fucks you," I suggested. "Would you like that?"

She replied with a moan and whispered, "I'm already imagining it."

"Say it out loud," I urged. "Let him hear you say it."

"I want to suck your cock while he fucks me," she hissed loudly.

Brian groaned in the background as I urged her on.

"Say it again, keep talking. He likes it."

"I want to suck your big, fat cock... I can almost taste it... oh, oh... he's fucking me so hard..."

I heard Brian's voice, raspy and deeper than normal. "Suck that big cock, baby. Suck his big cock while I fuck your pussy... oh fuck..."

A loud groan followed.

"Oh, yes... he's filling me with his cum... oh yes," Ellen gasped before disconnecting.

***
I heard the lawnmower just after ten and ventured outside. Brian was cutting the grass in the backyard and I spied Ellen on the deck, watering the flower baskets that hung on the back wall of the house.

I went over and rang the doorbell. Ellen opened the door and gave me a big smile.

"Well, hello there," she purred. "What can I do for you?"

"Blow me while Brian watches," I replied.

"What?"

I walked past her and went out to the deck. She followed close behind and stood next to me as I waved to Brian.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Getting my cock sucked," I said with a grin. "Kneel down."

She stared at me as I dropped my shorts and began stroking my cock. She looked over at Brian but he was mowing with his back to us. Her eyes dropped to my hardening cock.

"Kneel down," I instructed. "Suck my cock, Ellen."

She slowly dropped down and knelt in front of me, her eyes locked on mine as her hands went to my thighs. Her tongue flicked out and began caressing the swollen tip before swirling along the thick shaft.

Her lips parted wide as she took the fat tip into her mouth and it slid over her tongue as it pushed deeper. She slowly pulled her mouth off, took a deep breath and then swallowed as much as she could in one slow motion.

The lawnmower stopped and the air conditioning unit was all you could hear, humming in the background as Ellen slowly sucked me. I watched Brian as he stood behind the mower, his mouth open and his eyes fixed on the sight before him.

 I put my hands on Ellen's head and pulled her onto my swollen meat, careful not to choke her, and began to fuck her mouth.

"You want to fuck her while she sucks me?" I asked Brian as he approached.

He came closer and slowly shook his head.

"No, I want to watch her suck you off," he quietly replied.

Ellen's eyes moved to Brian as he sat on the stairs next to us. He smiled at her and spoke quietly.

"Suck his big cock, baby. I want to see you suck it."

Her eyes returned to mine and she dropped her hands to her sides, allowing me to facefuck her and giving me full control over her mouth.

"Oh yeah, fuck her mouth... shove it down her throat," Brian urged as he pulled his cock out and began stroking it.

"You watch while she swallows my load," I said.

"Fuck yeah, give her a big fucking load," he gasped.

He jerked his cock furiously as Ellen gagged and gasped, my cock swelling as I reached climax.

"Suck it... suck it..." he chanted as Ellen struggled to take the huge load of cum I unleashed.

Streams pushed past her lips and down her chin as my cock throbbed and pulsed. I let go of her head and she pulled away, gasping as the cum ran out of her mouth.

Brian jumped up, grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head towards him. His purplish cock exploded and covered Ellen's face with thick ropes of cum as he jerked it in his lusty frenzy.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned. "You're such a fucking slut."

He rubbed his cock over her face before pushing her gaping cum-covered mouth towards me.

"Suck it," he urged. "Suck it dry."

Ellen took my semi-hard cock into her mouth and sucked me hard, pulling out every drop before pulling away and gasping for air.

"Fuck, that was awesome!" Brian exclaimed as he caught his breath.

"You really like watching, don't you?" I asked.

"Fuck, I guess so," he answered with a shrug.

"So you don't mind sharing her?"

ScarletPegasi1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ScarletPegasi1

"No, I guess I don't," he admitted with a grin. "I love watching her be a slut."

Ellen looked up at me, cum still running down her face and dripping onto her ample cleavage.

"I don't mind, either," she announced with a smile.

***

I was sitting on the patio enjoying the sun and a cold beer when my phone rang. I picked it up and it was not who I was expecting.

"Hi, Gary," I answered.

Gary and his wife, Jen, live on the other side of Brian and Ellen. In their late thirties, they are younger than us and have two teenage daughters. We have all gotten along well and enjoyed getting together on occasion.

"Hey," he replied.

"What's up?" I asked, suspecting I already knew why he was calling.

"Uh... can I ask you about something?"

"Sure. You want to come over for a beer and talk?"

"Be right there," he replied before hanging up.

I went to the kitchen, pulled out a few cold ones and returned to the patio as Gary came through the gate. I gestured to a chair and handed him a beer.

"So what's on your mind?" I asked as I took a sip.

Gary nervously looked around before clearing his throat.

"Uh, is Bonnie here?" he asked tentatively.

"No, she's gone for the weekend to her parent's place to help out."

"Oh."

"What's up? Feel free to speak your mind, Gary," I said as I opened a new can. "Something wrong at home?"

"No... nothing like that," he replied meekly.

We sat in silence for a few minutes as he gathered his courage.

"I... I saw you and Brian with Ellen on the deck," he blurted out.

"You were outside, obviously," I chuckled.

"Yeah, I was getting a rake from the shed and saw over the fence," he admitted.

"And?" I prodded.

He swallowed half the beer, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and let out a deep breath.

"I was just surprised, I guess."

"Did it turn you on?" I asked with a grin. "Watching Ellen blow me?"

He shifted nervously in his chair and ran his hands through his short blonde hair.

"Look, I'll explain a bit," I said as I passed him another can. "Bonnie and I like to share and have sex with other people. It started a while ago and we find it exciting. Recently Brian and Ellen began to join us for some fun and excitement."

"No shit."

"No shit," I laughed. "You saw for yourself. Gave you a fucking big boner, too."

"Yeah," he laughed. "It did."

"Look, we keep things quiet and discreet - usually. I fucked up getting her to blow me on the deck without checking your yard. Your girls could have been out there and seen us. I'm sorry, we will be more discreet in the future."

"Shit," he replied. "I never even thought of the girls..."

"Oh, so what did you want to talk about?" 

He finished his beer and put his hand out for another. I passed it over and waited while he popped the top and then sat forward with his elbows on his knees.

"Can... is this something I can get into?" he asked hesitantly.

"Well, it has to be both of you," I replied. "Jen has to be interested and agree to anything that happens."

"Yeah... yeah, I was thinking that," he nodded. "We have talked about trying something like that, I just didn't know how to approach it."

"Bonnie and I would be open to it. She likes you and your blonde hair," I said as I gestured to his head.

He smiled and laughed. "I really like her, too."

"I know, I've seen you checking her out and flirting a few times."

He gave me an embarrassed grin and shrugged.

"It's okay," I laughed. "We all do it. Let me talk to Bonnie first, and then I'll mention it to Brian and Ellen, see if they have interest in expanding their circle of playmates."

"Okay," he agreed. "I just don't want anyone getting mad or anything."

"Let me worry about that," I assured him. "I do have a question, though."

"What?"

"You know that I'm going to fuck Jen, right?" I said with a smile. "Brian will, too. Are you sure about that?"

"Yeah, I think so," he nodded. "Would be hot to see her do like Ellen."

"You both need to be sure," I added. "It's not for everyone."

He nodded and stood up to leave, trying to hide the erection tenting his shorts.

"I know the idea is exciting, Gary. You talk about it with your sexy little wife and let me know what she thinks."

"I will," he promised. "It was fucking hot watching Ellen blow you guys."

He stopped at the gate and looked back. "Is Ellen as good a fuck as she looks?"

"Yes," I replied with a nod.

"Lucky bastard," he sneered before closing the gate behind him.

I laughed and drained the not-so-cold can in my hand as I watched him leave and pondered the new development.

I already knew Jen would agree.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments