Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twilight Voyeur-part 6

"Ellen and Brian are led into a new lifestyle"

29
7 Comments 7
4.4k Views 4.4k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Ellen was quiet on the drive home from the park. She was slumped in the seat with her head back and her eyes closed as I pulled the car into the driveway and stopped.

"That was so exciting," she said as she sat up and reached for the door handle. "I don't believe it really happened.. that I really did that."

"You loved it," I stated. "So did I."

"Yeah, I did," she admitted. "I feel so sexy... so slutty. I've never felt like that before."

"It turns you on," I said as I reached over and stroked her nipple. "Knowing those men watched and were turned on by you. You gave them a good show."

"Yeah, I did," she announced proudly.

"I loved fucking you, Ellen," I said as my hand slid between her thighs. "Now you should let Brian fuck you."

She gave a shudder as my finger rubbed her clit.

"And tell you about it?" 

"Yeah," I replied. "Let him fuck you while you think about the park. Imagine he was watching you suck my cock, watching me fuck you."

"Him watching you fuck me?" she whispered hoarsely as my finger moved gently.

"Yeah, think of how exciting that would be," I growled. "I'm sure it would turn him on watching you act like a sexy, slutty woman with another man."

She swallowed hard and nodded slightly.

"It would turn you on," I added. "Knowing he was sharing you, watching you. I know it excites you."

"Yes," she huffed.

I took my hand away, leaned close and whispered in her ear. "Go home and fuck him, Ellen. Let him fuck you like I did."

She opened the door and exited the car. I pulled into the garage, wiped the cum off the seats and went in the house. After a quick shower I grabbed a beer, took a seat in the living room with my phone and waited.

It was only a few minutes before it buzzed and I answered.

"Hello, Ellen. Tell me everything."

"It was so fucking hot, I can't believe it," she blurted excitedly. "He was like an animal!"

"Slow down," I chuckled.

"Sorry," she murmured. "When I went in the house he was on the couch watching a movie. I sat on his lap and told him I was really horny."

"And what happened?"

"I started kissing him, he put his hand between my legs and said he couldn't believe how wet I was! I almost told him it's because you just filled me up!" she admitted with a giggle. "But I just said I was really horny and that he should fuck me."

"Good girl," I praised.

"He pushed me on the floor and fucked me right there!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"He fucked you on the carpet?"

"Yes!" she boasted. "He kept saying how wet I was... how good I felt. He came really fast."

"Did you like it?"

"Yeah... but I felt bad and guilty for a few minutes after. I almost told him that I fucked you... almost. But then he wanted more!"

"More?" I probed. "He wanted to fuck you again?"

"Yes, I was so shocked. He got aggressive, so not like him. He told me to suck him hard so he could fuck me again. He is usually done after one time."

"Did you?"

"Of course," she laughed. "I was so turned on. I sucked him good, even his balls. He was so excited, talking so dirty..."

"What was he saying?" I asked. "Tell me."

"He said he loved watching me suck his cock, loved fucking my wet pussy. When he started fucking me he told me I was so hot, so sexy," she gushed. "That he would love to watch me suck a big cock while he fucked me! He's never talked like that!"

"Many men have that fantasy," I said. "About watching and sharing their wives."

"Really? Well, I agreed that would it be hot to fuck him and another guy," she continued. "That got him even more excited, so I said I was going to suck a big cock while he watched and let someone fuck me while he watched."

"How did he respond to that idea?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"He said he wanted to see that, to watch me suck big cocks and get cum all over me. God, he was so excited!" she raved. "Then he came on my face. It was so fucking sexy, so ... dirty. He's never really been like that before."

"So we will have to figure out how to make that happen," I suggested. "Did you like getting fucked by him with your pussy full of my cum?"

"It was very exciting, I felt so slutty but it felt wrong... knowing he was fucking me right after you did. I don't know.. I did but I didn't."

"That's okay," I assured her. "Do you regret it?"

"Oh no, not at all," she replied. "Seeing how he acted I want to do it again, but with him involved... or at least knowing about it."

"It turns him on," I said. "Knowing you could be his little slut."

"He sure liked the idea of it," she laughed.

"You talk about it more," I urged. "Every time you fuck you talk about it. Ask him if it turns him on, talk about sucking other guys and letting them fuck you for him."

"For him?" she laughed. "That's for me!"

"I know," I chuckled. "It's for both of you. You enjoy it together mostly, sometimes apart."

"Like at the park?" she giggled.

"Like at the park," I agreed.

It was time to plant the seed.

"How would you feel about watching him with someone else?" I prodded. "See another woman sucking his cock?"

"Uh... I'm not sure," she replied. "I mean, that would be pretty hot... but I don't know."

"It's only fair, don't you think?" I suggested. "You fucked me, he should get to fuck someone else."

"Uh...yes, I guess so," she agreed. "It is kind of exciting to think about."

"Mention it to him. Tell him you want to watch another woman suck him... and watch him fuck her. I'm sure that will excite him as well."

"I'm sure it would," she laughed.

"We can help you with that," I suggested. "We can all play together."

bambiHOLLY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bambiHOLLY

"You mean like... swap? With you and Bonnie?"

"Yes, that's an idea for you to think about. We like to share and watch each other. Does the idea of that excite you?"

She was silent for a moment and I heard her draw a deep breath.

"Yes," she admitted. "That does sound exciting. We've never done anything like that before."

"It's fun and exciting. Maybe you suck me while she sucks him?"

"Hmm, that does sound exciting... and dirty," she admitted thoughtfully. "Obviously you two have done this before?"

"Yes, on occasion. It's very erotic and a great experience," I assured. "Bonnie enjoys going to the park, too."

"Really?" she gasped. "You and Bonnie do that?"

"Yeah," I chuckled. "Sometimes we do more. That's something we can talk about another time."

"Wow, Bonnie at the park..."

"Now go shower and then make him eat your pussy while you talk about watching each other with someone else," I instructed. "Tell him to imagine it's someone else's pussy he's licking. Tell him how hot you think it would be to watch him... maybe toss Bonnie's name in there, see how he responds."

"Okay," she giggled in reply. "But if he's already sleeping I am coming over to see you."

"Sure," I chuckled.  "Just call me." 

I hung up and went upstairs to our bedroom. I climbed into bed beside Bonnie and pushed my hard cock against her ass. She stirred and pushed back.

"Everything good?" she mumbled.

"Yeah, everything is good," I replied as I reached over and cupped her breast. "We might get a visitor later, though."

"Hmm, that would be fun," she purred as her hand grasped my cock. "Maybe we should wait a while..."

"No, I don't think she's coming by tonight," I said as I slid my hand between her legs.

"Hmm, did she enjoy the park?' she asked as she lifted her leg up.

"Very much," I whispered. "Almost as much as you."

"That's good," she purred as my fingers worked their magic. "Did she open the window?"

"No, she's not ready for that yet, babe."

"I saw Brian leave as soon as you drove away. Do you think he was there?"

"I think so," I replied. "Based on what Ellen told me after she got home."

She quivered and gave a little moan as she climaxed from my finger's activities. Her hand pulled my cock towards her and she moved her ass up to give me better access.

"My turn," she purred. "Fuck me with your big cock."

I pushed inside and slowly fucked her from behind, her ass pushing into my pelvis as my cock slowly pistoned in and out.

"Oh, I'm close, don't finish yet," she moaned.

I thrust faster and as deep as I could, struggling to hold back until she was ready.

"Oh, now," she urged. "Fill me up now!"

I obliged and unloaded inside of her as she climaxed, my cock filling her as her pussy gripped me tight. We both groaned in pleasure as the orgasms passed. Her leg dropped and she slumped into the bed. My phone buzzed again.

"Oh, that was nice," she purred sleepily. "You can tell me more tomorrow."

I kissed her shoulder, gave her a pat on the bum and climbed out of the bed. I picked up my phone and read the text from Brian.

"Fuck, man. I didn't think she would do it! I can't believe I watched her suck you off."

I grinned at the admission. He had been one of the men at the park.

"I told you she would," I replied. "How do you feel about it?"

"I was so fucking turned on, but kind of mad and jealous, too. I don't know, it was so... different."

"You liked it."

"Yeah, I guess I did," he admitted. "I was really turned on."

"Did you jack off watching her, like the others?"

"Yeah, I had to. I mean, it was so fucking hot seeing her suck you... you got a big cock, man. And when you came in her face! Unreal, man, just unreal. All those guys watching, too! I don't know why, but I had to watch it all."

"I told you that you would like it. What happened when she came home?"

"Fuck man, she was super horny and so fucking wet. I've never seen her that wet before. I fucked her on the floor in the living room I wanted her so bad!"

"Good, that's the idea." 

"Fuck, I even fucked her again. I made her suck me, like she sucked you and came on her face again! I haven't been able to do it that many times for a long, long time."

"Sounds like it's just what you two needed." 

"It's so... weird. It's like she's someone else, I can't get enough of her. And she's so horny! I've never seen her like this. She even made me eat her out after, talked about me fucking other women. She came and then fell asleep."

"Do you like her being like this? Being your slutty little wife, knowing she wants others to fuck her? That she wants to see you with other women?"

"Yeah, but it's so different. I'm excited and jealous at the same time, but so fucking turned on. It's...I don't know how to explain it."

"I understand. You know she's your wife but she is acting like a slutty porn star. It excites you more than it upsets you."

"Yeah, like that. I want to watch her get fucked, share her knowing she's mine. I don't know why it turns me on so much."

"Because it's new and exciting. You've been together a long time, you know you want to stay together but add something to your relationship. This is it."

"I think it is... I think we are ready for this."

"Good. You just follow along and trust me. I'll be in touch."

I turned the phone off and smiled to myself. Tomorrow we would give them a show.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments