Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twilight Voyeur - Part 5

"Ellen crosses the line of no return"

43
14 Comments 14
4.9k Views 4.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

For two weeks, Ellen had texted me as I requested.

I just sucked him off in the shower.

I let him fuck me on the couch with the front drapes open.

We fucked in the kitchen again - did you see us?

I fingered myself in the car today when I went shopping - LOL. I feel so dirty, so naughty.

Each time, I had replied in an excited and supportive manner, reinforcing her new behaviour with praise and reminders of what was to come. I would prod her for details and each time she became more descriptive and receptive to suggestions. She was getting warmer to the idea of being watched.

It was Friday evening when I sent her the text.

You are coming for a ride with me. Wear a skirt and a low cut top, nothing else. I'll be waiting in the car in 30 minutes.

I can't just leave, she replied. What do I tell Brian?

You'll think of something. Thirty minutes.

I started the engine and watched as she came towards the car. She was wearing heels, a knee-length black skirt and a low-cut black top. Her large breasts swayed and jiggled as she hurriedly crossed the driveway. She climbed into the passenger seat and smiled at me as she did up the seatbelt.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"You'll see," I teased. "Any problem with Brian?"

"No," she said. "I told him I was going out with you and Bonnie for a while, he just smiled and said to have a nice time. Bonnie isn't home this weekend, right?"

"Right," I agreed with a nod. "She's gone until Sunday night. Good thing Brian doesn't know."

"Yeah," she nodded as we pulled out of the driveway and headed down the street.

"So where are we going?" she asked again.

"Patience," I replied. "You look good in that skirt... very sexy."

"Thanks," she blushed.

"Lift it up for me," I suggested. "Let me see you play with yourself."

"Uh..."

"Do it," I urged. "Let me watch you finger yourself."

She lifted the hem to the top of her thighs and exposed her freshly trimmed pussy. A small patch of fuzz topped the pouty lips that her finger began to caress.

"That's it, Ellen, get it all wet and ready," I said gently.

"Ready for what?" she asked in a husky voice.

I just smiled and turned into the entrance of the park.

"Oh yeah, get that finger in there," I said as I glanced over.

"Oh my," she moaned quietly as her finger slid between the juicy folds.

I pulled into the parking area and stopped the car along the far end of the lot. The passenger side door faced the sidewalk and I made sure we were directly under the street lamp. She looked around and paused.

"Keep going," I directed as I shut off the engine.

"But... but someone might walk past..." she began to protest.

"That's the idea, Ellen," I said as I undid my seatbelt and turned towards her. "Someone might see you... us."

"Oh."

I reached over and undid her seatbelt before reaching up and cupping her big, heavy breasts. She shuddered as I cupped them gently, lifting and squeezing the big mounds as they filled my hands. Her finger began to move again as I leaned in and kissed her neck.

I reached into the low cut of her top and pulled her heavy breasts out, the puffy nipples hard as they were fully exposed to the cool air.

"So sexy," I whispered as my left hand dropped down between her legs. "Spread wider."

I ran my hand over hers and soon it was my finger buried inside of her as her legs splayed apart. She moaned as I worked her pussy while keeping one eye on the sidewalk. I knew we would be approached once the car was spotted and could see the shadowy figures approaching. Soon two men were looking in the window.

"Open your eyes," I whispered. "We are being watched."

She gasped and froze in place with her eyes tightly shut.

"Don't worry, you are safe. They just want to watch," I assured her. "Just relax."

She trembled and kept her eyes shut as I felt her approaching climax. Her pussy was soaked and the juices flowing when I stopped moving my fingers. I saw one of the men pull out his cock and begin jerking it quickly.

"Open your eyes and look out the window," I said. "You are so sexy, so hot that they are jerking off watching you."

"Oh my god, really?" she gasped as she slowly opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Yeah, take a look," I urged as my fingers began to move. "Be quick or you might miss it."

She moaned and turned her head towards the window. Both men had their cocks out and were jacking furiously as they saw her look at them.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed.

"Watch them," I urged. "They're going to cum for you."

I felt her shudder as she reached climax. She let out a deep moan as the first stream of cum splashed onto the window. It was followed by more streams and splatters as both men erupted against the glass. They moved away and were replaced by others.

"Oh god, they jacked off watching us!" she said excitedly. "That's so fucking hot..."

'Yeah, it is," I agreed. "Now it's my turn."

"What?"

"My turn," I replied as I took my hand away. "You are going to suck me off while they watch."

"No..." she protested meekly. "I don't know about that."

"Yeah, you are," I said as I pulled my hard cock from the confines of my pants.

She stared at me for a moment before looking out the window. The men were standing there, some with their hands rubbing the front of their pants while they waited to see what happened. She looked back and slowly shook her head.

"I... I don't think I can do this," she mumbled.

"You know you want to, Ellen," I whispered. "I can see it in your eyes."

She sucked on her lower lip as her eyes locked on mine. I could see the flames of desire flickering in her eyes, lust and passion smouldering within.

"You said you wanted to suck me," I reminded her. "I told you someone would watch."

She looked at my swollen cock as I slowly stroked it and she began to move towards me. I put my hand on the back of her head and gently pushed her mouth towards the fat, meaty tip.

Mhargaputah
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mhargaputah

"You know you want to," I whispered. "You want to suck my big cock while they watch."

"I... I'm not sure," she whispered nervously.

"Yeah, you are," I said as her lips parted and her mouth began to take me in. "You are so excited, you just can't believe you're going to do it. That's it, suck me while they watch and give them a good show."

Her mouth opened wide and took me almost halfway on the first try. She moved herself around on the seat without taking her mouth away until she was comfortable and began sucking in earnest. I turned on the interior light and the men rushed around to my side of the car. 

"Oh... fuck yeah, Ellen," I moaned. "Suck my cock... suck it good."

She pulled her mouth away and sucked in a deep breath.

"Oh, you're so fucking big,"  she gasped.

She started licking up and down the shaft while her right hand grasped the thick base. She rubbed the swollen meat across her face and lips before taking it into her mouth again. There were now men on both sides of the car, watching and masturbating.

"Oh yeah, suck it deep," I urged. "Take as much as you can, baby."

She mumbled and moaned as she sucked, managing to take most of the thick shaft in her mouth. Her eyes glanced up to the windows from time to time, taking in the sight of the men watching and fueling her intense lust.

"They are watching you," I told her. "You are so sexy, sucking my cock... they are jerking off to you."

Her hand left my shaft and disappeared between her legs. She pulled her mouth away and looked out the windows as her hand rapidly moved between her legs.

"Oh god, there's at least six of them!" she gasped.

"They all want to fuck you, you know," I teased. "But they will just watch unless we invite them to join."

"Oh, no, don't do that!" she pleaded.

I laughed. "No, that's not why we are here. Don't worry, they are happy watching you suck me."

I pushed her head back down and she continued sucking. I could feel the pressure building and reached my hand up to cup her heavy, swaying breast. Cum splattered on the window as one of the men finished.

"Oh, that's it, Ellen," I moaned. "I'm going to cum."

"Hmm," she replied.

"On your face," I growled. "I'm going to cum on your pretty face while they watch."

She pulled her mouth away just as I erupted and the spurting load covered her face. I heard moans from outside the car and voices mumbling as my cock streamed its creamy contents across her cheeks and chin. Her breathing was fast and heavy as she rubbed the fat tip across her lips and chin, wiping up the greasy mess.

She looked up as cum splashed across the window and watched as the men jerked off.

"Oh god, that was so fucking hot," she moaned.

A rapping on the other window caught our attention and she turned to look as a guy motioned for her to come closer to the window. She moved in the seat and put her face against the glass. His big cock exploded against the window, cum smearing the glass as he rubbed his cock against it. Ellen let out a groan and put her hand between her legs again.

"Yeah, do it to yourself for them," I urged. "You are like a porn star to them."

She smiled and moaned as she worked herself to another climax. Cocks and cum kept appearing in the window beside her face as the men took turns jerking off for her. She groaned loudly as she climaxed.

I started the engine, turned the interior light off and the men moved away. I pulled out of the lot and drove down the road that led through the park as Ellen sat slumped in the seat and caught her breath. She turned to look at me and smiled contently.

"That was so fucking hot," she said quietly. "I can't believe it's real."

"You were hot," I replied. "Very sexy. You give great head."

She chuckled. "Thanks."

I pulled into a dark area along the riverbank and shut the car off.

"Get in the back seat," I said as I opened my door.

I climbed in the back and waited for her to join me. Once she closed the door, I pulled her to me and kissed her, tasting my cum on her lips as my tongue twisted with hers. I kept my lips on hers as I tugged my pants down and then pushed her back against the door of the car. My hands grabbed her ample hips and tugged her down towards me, stopping when her pussy was in full view.

"I'm going to fuck you now," I told her.

"Oh, yes," she gasped.

I pushed her plump thighs apart and put the head of my now-hard cock against her slick opening. It slid in a bit, and after four slow thrusts, I was buried inside and wrapped in her silky heat.

"God, I love your cock," she moaned as I began to fuck her. "Fuck me good."

I drove into her hard and fucked her at a furious pace as her head banged against the armrest of the door. Her big breasts jiggled and bounced, the sight of them fueling my lust. We grunted and groaned as my cock thrust in and out, her grasping pussy pulling hard on my swollen shaft each time I pulled back. With a loud groan, I buried my steaming load into her.

We collapsed in a heap together on the seat of the car, panting and moaning quietly as we caught our breath. She hugged me tight, keeping her legs around me and holding my softening cock inside as long as possible. It slowly slipped out, pulling a slick trail of our juices with it.

"Oh god, I can't believe I did that," she huffed.

"Did you like it?" I asked.

"Oh, yes," she replied. "That was... something else."

"We will do it again sometime," I teased. "If you want."

"I would like that," she purred.

We moved back to the front seat of the car after fixing our clothes. I opened the glove box and gestured to the packet of Kleenex and wet wipes. She wiped her face and neck first before reaching between her legs. I stopped her hand.

"No, leave it," I said as I started the engine.

She looked at me and I gave her a wink.

"Text me after he fucks you when you get home," I said. "I want to hear about it."

She replied with a sly grin and nodded as we pulled away and began our drive home.

 

 

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments