Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Twilight Voyeur- part 9

"Ellen gives Brian what he wants"

32
11 Comments 11
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.5k words 2.5k words

When Bonnie called before dinner, I told her about the fun with Ellen on the deck, the visit from Gary, and his interest in getting involved. She was excited to hear about it and asked what Jen had said.

"I haven't talked to her yet, but obviously he has no idea about her visits to our place." 

Jen and Bonnie had hooked up one night after an evening of wine and girl talk. This had led to a few encounters between them before Bonnie had included me in the mix.

"I'll talk to her," Bonnie advised. "She's been talking to Gary about sharing, planting the seed like you suggested. Besides, you know that she'll do whatever we want."

Jen had turned out to be very submissive to both of us, a surprise based on her outward demeanour and relationship with Gary.

"Yeah, I just don't want Gary getting hurt feelings," I replied. "He doesn't need to know unless she wants to tell him and it's not going to create problems."

"Well, why not let him play along before we include Jen?" Bonnie suggested. "Then they are even, sort of. I will let her know what's happening."

"You read my mind," I chuckled. "I have an idea..."

***

I called Brian first.

"Are you interested in having some fun tonight?"

"Sure," he replied. "What do you have in mind?"

"Well, would you like to watch Ellen with two guys?"

"You mean like just watch? Or be involved, too?"

"Your choice, of course," I answered. "You, me and Gary."

"Next door Gary?" he asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "He saw us on your deck this morning and came to see me. He wants to get into our little playgroup."

"Jen, too?"

"In time," I assured him. "You game?"

"Yeah, I'm in," he agreed. "I want to see her get fucked. What time?"

"Eight. My place. And dress formal, tell her you're going to a special event," I instructed. "Jacket and tie. Let's make it memorable for her."

I texted Gary and asked him to call me about our discussion. My phone rang within a minute.

"You need to come to my place tonight if you want to get involved," I told him. "Eight o'clock. You interested?"

"Fuck yeah," he replied. "I'll tell Jen we're going out for a few beers. I told her we might get together and hang out."

"Sure," I agreed. "I'm sure she won't mind if you come over for an evening. She likes to come to visit Bonnie."

"Yeah, that's true. I will be there at eight."

"One thing," I added. "Dress formal, it's a special occasion. Jacket and tie."

"Really?"

"Yes, Ellen deserves it."

"Sure, I have a black suit," he replied. "Eight, suit and tie."

***

Gary arrived just minutes before eight. Dressed in his black suit and red tie he matched my look perfectly.

Brian and Ellen arrived at eight sharp. Brian was dressed similarly in a charcoal suit, white shirt, and a red tie.

Ellen looked fantastic. The red party dress hugged her curvy hips and ended above the knee. Her ample cleavage was on display and a pearl pendant on a thin gold chain nestled at the top of the valley of flesh.

"You are beautiful, Ellen," I said as I handed her a glass of wine and led her to the living room. Slow music in the background and low lighting made for a comfortable atmosphere.

"You look fantastic, Ellen," Gary announced.

"Oh... hi, Gary," Ellen blushed. "Thank you."

She looked at the three of us eying her hungrily.

"You boys sure look handsome all cleaned up. Where's Bonnie and Jen?" she asked.

"Oh, tonight is just for you, Ellen," I replied. "You and the three of us."

Ellen swallowed hard and looked over at Brian as she took a sip of wine.

"Doesn't she look sexy?" Brian said as he gestured at her. "Show them how great you look."

She reddened and took a large gulp from the glass.

"Show us," I urged. "Do a slow turn, let us see you."

She finished the glass, put it down on the coffee table, and did a slow turn.

"Again," I instructed. "Give us a better look."

She sucked on her lower lip and slowly turned again. This time she moved her hips slightly and put her hands on her hips when she stopped to face us.

"Beautiful and very sexy," I said.

"Very," Gary drooled. "You look fucking hot, Ellen."

She smiled and blushed. "Thanks."

I stepped toward her and put my hand on her shoulder, running my fingers over the thin gold chain and down to the pendant between her breasts.

"You're so desirable, Ellen," I whispered in her ear as I moved behind her. "We all want you."

She sucked in a deep breath as my arms wrapped around her. My hands traveled around and over her hips before moving up and cupping her large breasts.

"I'm going to fuck you," I whispered in her ear. "Gary's going to fuck you. Brian wants to watch us fuck you."

"Oh god," she mumbled. "All of you?"

"Yes, all of us," I replied. "Look at Gary, he's dying to touch you."

She looked at Gary as his eyes traveled her body. The bulge in his pants caught her eye quickly.

"Come and touch her, Gary," I said as I moved my hands to her waist.

Gary stepped in front of her and put his hands on her hips. My cock was nestled between the top of her cheeks as his hands traveled her hips, up her sides, and came to rest on her ample breasts. He cupped and lifted them as he smiled down at her.

"I want you to suck his cock, Ellen," I whispered in her ear. "Sit down here on the coffee table and suck his cock for us."

She trembled as she sat on the edge of the table and looked over at Brian. He took off his jacket and tie, undid his belt and pants, and took a seat in the recliner. He sat back and looked at Ellen with a leering smile. "Yeah, Ellen. Suck his cock for us."

Gary moved in front of her and stood with his bulge inches from her face. She looked up at me and I put my hand on her head.

"Suck his cock," I repeated as I stroked her hair. "You know you want to."

Her hands trembled as she undid his pants. The sound of the zipper hissed in the stillness of the room as she released the swollen member from its confines. She stroked it a few times before taking it in her mouth. Gary moaned as her mouth worked him, his hand on her head and his eyes locked with hers.

"Fuck, you suck so good," he groaned.

"Suck that cock, baby," Brian urged. "Suck it good."

Ellen responded by taking all of him down her throat in one slow motion. Gary groaned loudly and held her head tight.

I tapped Gary on the shoulder.

"Not yet, buddy," I said. "My turn."

He grunted as Ellen pulled her mouth away and turned toward me. She quickly unzipped me and gave me a big smile as my cock sprang into her hands. She grabbed it with both hands and licked the tip before looking at Brian and smiling.

TeresaAss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TeresaAss

"Watch me suck their big cocks," she hissed.

She turned back and took me into her mouth, sucking vigorously as she reached out and took Gary's throbbing cock into her other hand. She stroked him as she sucked, taking as much of me as she could into her mouth. Brian stroked his cock and watched with his eyes wide and his mouth open, mesmerised by the sight of her taking two cocks at once.

She pulled away, took a big gasp of air, and sucked Gary into her mouth again. I took off my jacket and tie, tossing them on the floor before unbuttoning and stepping out of my pants. Ellen turned her attention back to me and Gary followed my lead. Brian stood up and took his pants and shirt off before sitting back in the recliner.

"There's room for you," I said to him. "Let her suck all of us."

"No, I just want to watch my little slut play," he replied. "I want to see you guys fuck her."

"Yeah, I want to fuck her," Gary growled.

I pulled myself away from Ellen and let her take a few breaths before putting my hand out to her. She took it, stood up quickly, and looked over at Brian.

"They are both going to fuck me, Brian," she teased. "Do you want to watch them fuck me?"

He just nodded and stroked his cock as I led her to the couch. I hiked the dress up to her waist and shoved her down on the couch, yanking her red satin panties off before pushing her legs apart and showing Gary her wet, glistening slit.

"Taste her first," I said. "Pleasure her."

He dropped to his knees and put his mouth on her as I grabbed her chin and put the tip of my cock to her lips. She moaned as she took me into her mouth, my cock sliding over her tongue as Gary's tongue slid over her. I slowly fucked her mouth and held her tight to me when she climaxed.

Her mouth clamped tight on my swollen shaft as she shuddered and quivered until the orgasm passed. I let her head go and pulled away as Gary lined himself up to mount her.

"Oh, yeah," Brian moaned loudly. "Fuck her pussy, Gary. Fuck her pussy good."

Gary pushed into her and began fucking her furiously, hooking his arms under her knees and lifting her ass off the couch. Ellen groaned and pulled my cock back toward her mouth.

"Fuck," Brian groaned. "Sucking his cock while you're getting fucked! You are such a fucking slut."

Ellen moaned and sucked me faster.

"Oh, fuck... I'm gonna blow!" Gary announced as he pulled out and grabbed his cock.

Three big streaks of cum shot across Ellen's torso as he jerked his pulsing cock, followed by small spurts and drips as his balls emptied out.

"Holy fuck," Brian groaned as his cock exploded in his hand.

Ellen looked over and watched as the ropes of cum splashed onto his chest and stomach. She kept my cock in her mouth as she watched the remainder run down over his fingers. Her eyes shifted back up to mine. I smiled and pulled away from her.

"Get on your knees and put that ass in the air," I urged. "I want to fuck you."

She rolled onto her knees, put her hands on the back of the couch and stuck her ass up for me. I lined up and pushed my swollen cock into her wet pussy, burying it deep in a few quick strokes. Gary and Brian watched as I fucked her slowly, my thick, shiny pole sliding in and out of her in a steady rhythm.

"You like my cock, Ellen?" I asked as I pushed in deep.

"Oh, yeah," she moaned.

"Do you like getting fucked while Brian watches?"

"Yes," she whispered.

Brian was stroking himself again and I started fucking her faster. I held her hips tight and pounded into her, hearing her grunt and moan with each thrust. With a deep thrust, I came, my cock throbbing as it pumped the huge load deep inside her. I held her ass tight to me until I was emptied out.

I slowly withdrew and allowed Ellen to collapse onto the couch. She rolled onto her back and let out a moan as her arm fell across her face. I looked at Gary and smiled as I gestured to her freshly-fucked pussy.

"You want another go?"

"Yeah, I do,” he replied as he climbed up and pushed her legs apart.

Ellen moaned as Gary lifted her legs up and slid himself into her cum-filled pussy.

"Fuck, I've never fucked a pussy full of someone else's cum before," he groaned as he buried himself in her.

"Yes, you have, Gary. You just don't know it,"  I thought to myself.

Brian stood up and moved next to us beside Ellen. He stroked his cock while Gary fucked her.

"Cum in her pussy," he hissed. "Fill that little bitch up."

Gary groaned and threw his head back as his balls emptied out, his cum mixing with mine as his cock pulsed inside her.

"Fuck, that's so fucking hot!"  Brian growled. "Your such a hot little slut, Ellen."

She gave him a smile and reached for my cock as Gary let out a deep breath and relaxed. He moved away and slumped onto the floor as her mouth clamped onto my hardening shaft.

"Oh yeah, suck his cock," Brian urged.

 I reached down and squeezed her large breasts as she sucked me. I tugged the dress down and they popped out with a slight jiggle and swollen nipples. I pinched her nipple gently before I pulled away and looked at Brian.

"Watch me fuck her tits," I said with a grin.

He moved over as I straddled her and slid my cock between the huge mounds. I pushed them together and pumped my cock between them, the fat tip hitting her chin on a few strokes. Her tongue flicked out and licked the tip each time it got close.

"Yeah, fuck her big tits," Brian groaned.

"Suck his cock," I told Ellen.

She turned her head and opened her mouth wide. Brian quickly shoved his cock in and began to fuck her mouth. Watching her slobber on his cock excited me even more and I groaned as my orgasm hit. I watched the cum hit her chin and fill the deep valley of flesh below it. The pearl pendant was now swimming in a large pool of pearly liquid.

Brian let out a grunt and came in her mouth. She struggled to swallow and cum ran out the corner of her mouth and down her neck. With a deep sigh, he moved away and looked at us.

"Holy shit, that's so hot," he growled.

Yes," Ellen gasped. "That was great."

"You were great," I praised as my finger wiped a dribble of cum from her chin and into her mouth.

"Fucking awesome," Gary added. "You're a great fuck, Ellen."

"Another time Bonnie and Jen will join us," I announced as I leaned down and kissed her. "Tonight was for you, Ellen."

"All girls should get a night like this," Ellen giggled.

"You're right, Ellen," I replied with a grin. "I know at least two who will."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments