Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rear Window: 3

41
27 Comments 27
9.2k Views 9.2k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Recommended Read


My brain was still in orgasm overload. This new development threatened to shut it down. Dan was here. Dan of the tight body, enticing tattoos and talented cock. Dan who’d fucked me every way it was possible to be fucked, who’d taken my anal virginity and who I’d dumped by text. That Dan. Oh fucking hell.

Mal held on to me as Dan sauntered closer. I’m not sure if he was worried I would just wander off. He was obviously crediting me with having more brainpower than I did at that precise point in time. I was naked, on a penthouse rooftop in New York City, between two hot guys, after having watched a threesome across the block. Did anyone in NYC have normal sex, I wondered, a little hysterically.

“Angela.” Dan acknowledged me with a slight tip of his head and a smirk as he stopped in front of me. Was everyone going to smirk at me tonight? “Fancy meeting you here.” 

He was openly grinning as he said that, deliberately raking his eyes over my very naked body. I could feel the corner of my mouth twitching in response. It was an utterly ludicrous scene.

I’m genuinely not sure how long we’d have stood like that, but thankfully Mal took charge of the situation. He pulled back ever so slightly so that his softening cock slid out of me and gripped both my arms behind my back.

“The way I see it, Angel, you have two options here. Option 1, you go get showered, Dan and I will watch our little pre-club show and we’ll be out of your hair before you’re squeaky clean. Option 2... Well, you’ve been watching option 2 unfold across the ways tonight. Hey, Dan... Where they at, buddy?”

Dan leaned into the telescope and took a quick peek, which he followed with an appreciative whistle. “I’m late tonight, they’re already onto the main event. That right there, is one well-stuffed lady. On her back, one cock up her arse and the other pounding her pussy from above. Nice.”

His hand strayed to his crotch as he watched, adjusting himself. He obviously liked what he saw. Being that he was neither blind nor dead, I couldn’t blame him.

He shifted his gaze back to me and raised an expectant eyebrow. Behind me, Mal shook my arms gently. “The choice is yours, Angel. Door number one, or door number two?”

The moment stretched out. It was one of those pivotal moments where time slows down and future scenarios flash before your eyes. What did I want? Did I want Josh and 'normality' and a lifetime of mediocre sex? I’d felt more alive, more me in the last hour with Mal than I’d done in the last few years with the person who was supposed to be the love of my life. The guy who wouldn’t take a train into the city for me. Fuck that.

“Two,” I whispered, trembling, my eyes on Dan’s and Mal’s breath hot in my ear. “I choose two.”

Mal’s grip on my arms tightened possessively as he whispered, “Good girl. I promise you won’t regret it.”

I saw Dan glance above my head and whatever passed between him had him moving forward until he was a hair’s breadth from me. He gripped my chin and lowered his head to kiss me, his touch familiar and still arousing. Sandwiched between them, unable to move, I poured myself into the kiss. His hands left my face and went to my breasts, roughly squeezing them and pinching my nipples. I was helpless to defend against it and found myself moaning out my approval. He broke the kiss and lowered his head to my chest, sucking in one nipple as he tortured the other.

Mal kept a firm hold of me and alternated kissing my neck with growling into my ear all the things they were going to do to me. My already dripping pussy was becoming impossibly wetter at his litany of obscenities, my new arousal causing more of his semen to drop out down my leg. I could feel his cock begin to harden against my butt, just as Dan mashed my breasts together and attacked both my nipples with his tongue and teeth. It was intense. My knees tried to give way, but Mal held me tight. I tried to get away from the delicious torture my nipples were being subjected to, but I couldn’t move. 

My nipples swelled, reddening and tingling under Dan’s touch. He pinched them both at the base and scraped his teeth down the length of them, first one then the other. I felt like I was on fire, like they’d been plugged into a socket and little electric charges were shooting over them. I’d never been more aware of them or how they were connected directly to my pussy.

All too soon he detached himself and tugged his t-shirt off. I drooled unashamedly at his abs. Fuck they were perfect. His hands on his fly drew my eyes downwards and I watched in anticipation as he slowly unbuttoned his jeans. The boy knew how to put on a show. Instead of pushing them down, he toed his shoes and socks off then pointed at the floor in front of him.

I didn’t need any more encouragement. Mal released my arms and I sank to my knees, grabbing the waistband of Dan’s jeans and sliding them slowly down his hips. My brain fleetingly wondered about their coordination - this definitely didn’t seem like the first time they’d done this - before I was distracted by Dan’s already hard cock springing free. I nuzzled it against my cheek as I pulled his jeans down until he could kick them aside.

His hand caressed my hair. “Suck it.”

I didn’t hesitate. My hand cupped his balls as I closed my mouth fully over his cock, dragging my lips along it from base to tip. He groaned when I reached the tip and I spent a few delicious moments reacquainting my tongue with the taste and feel of him. I looked up as I pleasured him, enjoying the way he’d thrown his head back, a smile playing on his lips.

Mal crouched behind me, gently gathering the loose tendrils of my hair into his hand, before gripping tightly and forcing me forward.

“Take it, Angel. Take it all. Feel how big he is in your throat. How will you feel when he’s in your pussy and I’m in your ass?”

I trembled. Mal was like some erotic narrator, sound-tracking the scene as I choked on Dan’s cock. My eyes watered as I swallowed it down, trying to control my gag reflex. When he finally let me up for air, I gasped as much in as I could, saliva dripping from my mouth and Dan’s cock. Dan held my gaze now, eyes intense.

“Again,” Mal said.

He didn’t even have to force my head. I was ravenous for Dan’s cock. The slut of Angela past was fully awakened and wasn’t going anywhere. My hands crept round his thighs, gripping them and pulling him tight against me as I swallowed around his length. He hissed in appreciation as my throat constricted around him until I finally had to come up for air. He knew I would happily swallow his warm load down, but we all had other ideas about where it should go on this particular evening and I don’t think any of us were willing to wait until he’d recovered enough for round two.

DerlyCuervo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DerlyCuervo

Again, Mal took point, pulling me to my feet and directing my eye once again to the telescope. Watching them was even hotter, knowing I was about to experience the same thing for the first time. She was still on her back, splayed across #1, ass-deep around his cock. He held her hips up so he could thrust up into her, alternating his thrusts with #2, who was pounding her pussy. The look on #2’s face told me he was close and I kept my eye glued, hoping to see the finale.

Mal’s amused voice jerked me back to reality. “Well if you’d rather watch...”

I pulled my gaze away, blushing. I couldn’t believe I was about to do this for real. Dan had moved over to one of the loungers, and beckoned me to him with a crook of his finger. As I moved towards him, Mal slapped me on the rump.

“You two get started, I’ll be right back.”

Naked, he padded inside and I turned back to Dan. He was lying back, lazily stroking his length. Tattoos crept up one side of his chest and down his left arm and I found myself drooling again. Fuck, but he was pretty. He grinned at me and gently patted the tip of his cock with a finger. “Hop on, Angela.”

Fucking was always one thing Dan and I did well. We’d pretty much tried everything it was possible for two people to try and we were damn good at it. I felt a fresh wave of arousal hit as I crossed to the lounger and straddled his thighs. His hard cock nestled against my wet snatch and I rubbed myself across it getting it nice and slick before kneeling up and teasing the tip against my entrance. Dan caught my hips to steady me, groaning as I took him in inch by inch, until he finally bottomed out.

I slowly rocked back and forth, grinding my clit against him as he filled me. I wondered again about him and Mal, although I didn’t voice it. He’d seen Mal fucking me, certainly the tail end of it, so he knew my wetness wasn’t just from my arousal, but he didn’t seem to mind. In all the years I’d known them, neither guy had ever expressed an interest in the same sex, but certainly they seemed easy with each other. I resolved to ask Mal later. They must have done this before.

Who the fuck had they done it with? 

Dan must have sensed my brain wasn’t 100% with him, as he pinched my nipples and tugged on them until I focused on him again.

“Better,” he smirked as his hands then banded around my back, pulling me flush against his chest. He kissed me again, invading my mouth with his tongue, and then I was moaning my approval against his lips as he hammered into my pussy from below. I was so absorbed in him that the cold lube landing on my butt felt like an unexpected branding. I broke the kiss and tried to twist round to see but Dan gripped my hair forcing me to keep watching him and shifted under me forcing my butt higher.

Mal didn’t speak as he dropped some lube directly onto my asshole and dipped his finger inside. Fuck it was cold. He squirted some more out and again pushed it inside me, making sure I was well coated. I could hear squelching noises as he used more to oil up his cock.

Dan held me still, watching me intently as Mal knelt up behind me on the lounger and I felt the tip of his cock brush across my asshole. I was trembling. How could I do this? How would it fit? Why was I such a needy slut?

I felt pressure, unbelievable pressure, as Mal inexorably pushed his cock into my ass, crying out when I felt his head finally pop through my tight ring. After that, it was one relentless push until he was as deep inside me as he could be. Neither of them moved for a moment, allowing me time to absorb the feeling of being pinned and stuffed full between two guys.

Mal leaned low over me to growl in my ear.

“Fuck, Angel, that ass is tight. How does it feel having both your holes full of cock?”

How did it feel? Like nothing ever before. Even a dildo in my pussy and fingers in my ass couldn’t have prepared me for two living breathing separate people fucking me. It was coordinated chaos. It was every sensation at once. It was exactly what Angela the slut needed.

“It feels fucking immense,” I breathed. “Please fuck me, Mal. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me hard.”

I was nearly delirious with the need to feel them moving in me. When Mal started to slide out of me, I inhaled loudly and let it out on a loud groan when he slid back in. Dan didn’t move at first, allowing Mal to loosen up my ass a little. After a good few strokes, Dan joined in, the two of them finding their rhythm fairly quickly.

It was too intense to last long. I could feel my body rushing headlong towards an orgasm that I simply had no hope of stopping. Behind me, I could hear Mal's breath huffing in and out as he fucked my tight ass, and by the ecstatic look on Dan’s face, he didn’t plan on being late to the party. I was dimly aware of an exchange between the two of them, Dan nodding and then Mal’s hand snaked round to my front and found my clit and I wasn’t aware of much else.

The climax came crashing over me, a tsunami of sensations that had both my pussy and ass clenching uncontrollably around their intruders. As my body tried to force them out they both came, Dan just ahead of Mal, and feeling their hot jets of cum shooting into both holes prolonged the intensity of my peak. Finally I collapsed on Dan, chest heaving, aftershocks still playing across my abused pussy.

I felt Mal slide out of me and heard him whistle appreciatively.

“Fuck that’s hot. Turn over, Angel, I want to see the cum dripping from both those holes.”

I knelt up slightly, allowing Dan to slide out from under me and immediately felt the cum beginning to drip. I wiggled my arse at them and dipped my fingers into the mixture.

“You boys want to see me eat your cum?”

I rolled onto my back on the lounger and was about to stick my cum filled fingers into my mouth when I saw who stood behind them. I froze, fingers halfway to my mouth.

Josh, and the doorman who must have let him in, stood at the patio doors. I looked from the flowers in one hand to the small Tiffany blue ring box in the other to the expression of horrified disbelief on his face. His face hardened as he took in the debased scene before him, and his voice was harsh as he choked out one sarcastic word.

“Surprise...”

Oh shit!

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Jen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments