Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rear Window: 2

42
27 Comments 27
13.8k Views 13.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

I froze, then slowly closed my eyes and counted to three. Please please please... I creaked one back open. Nope. He still stood there, grinning that familiar smug grin.

Shit. Literally caught wet-handed. How was one supposed to react in such a situation? Why was he still so goddam cute? Jesus, Angela, get your mind out your panties.

My limbs stayed frozen as he walked slowly towards me. Stalked might have been a better word. He looked like he was ready for me to bolt and I’m honestly not sure what he’d have done if I’d tried to. I still hadn’t spoken. Couldn’t. There was no script I’d ever been privy to that would have told me the appropriate thing to do in this situation. Apologise? Laugh it off? Run? They all crossed my mind, but before I could pick one, Mal had reached for my hand. I could see my juices still glistening on it as he raised it in front of him. Before I could regain my senses and snatch it back, he licked it.

He licked my goddam hand.

When I didn’t react, he sucked one finger after another into his mouth, cleaning me of my juices. When he’d finished he still didn’t let my hand go. He used it to pull me forward against him until he could grip my hair and force my head back to look at him. He waited again, but coherent thought had fled along with my ability to speak. His grip tightened in my hair as he lowered his head to kiss me. The gentleness of it surprised me. I could taste myself on his tongue.

I had never been intimate with Mal, despite what most of our friends seemed to think. ‘You can’t be friends with a boy. Surely you’ve at least kissed him.’ I hadn’t. Still, in a roundabout way, he was responsible for me giving up the bad boys and settling down with Josh. I’d been dating one of Mal’s poker buddies a few years back. Nothing serious on a relationship level, but our encounters were made more intense by how high we would get when we fucked.

One night we were all at a party and Dan and I had sneaked off to one of the bedrooms for a quickie. I was too horny to wait until we got home. We didn’t even undress, so desperate were we to get to each other. As soon as the door shut behind us, I was on all fours on the bed, pulling my thong to one side so he could slide his already hard dick deep into my needy cunt. We weren’t quiet. I was moaning, he was moaning and the slaps he was giving my arse weren’t just for show. I don’t know what alerted me to Mal's presence. He didn’t make a sound standing in the dark, just inside the door to the en-suite. Some awareness had me raising my head from the covers and meeting his eye as he watched us fuck. By then, I was too high and too close to cumming to care. I kept my eye on his as Dan, oblivious to anything but getting off, fucked me hard and fast. I was too far gone to stop by the time I realised he had his dick in his hand and was stroking it furiously, watching me the whole time. I came hard, with Dan’s hard cock inside me, Mal’s eyes on mine and his name unspoken on my lips.

He had retreated into the darkness of the bathroom when I’d cum and my orgasm had sent Dan over the edge with me. As soon as he’d regained his breath, Dan had pulled me off the bed and told me he was taking me home. He fucked me senseless god knows how many times that night and each time I thought of Mal. When I’d woken, hungover and sore the next day, I’d sneaked out of Dan's house and broken things off with him by text. He was actually a nice guy, if a little rough round the edges, but I’d realised I’d kind of lost myself. It wasn’t long after that I’d met Josh. Sweet sensitive Josh, who had a steady job, a 401k and no idea what a dirty girl I could be.

I’d only seen Mal a few times in the intervening years and never alone. At parties, we’d make small talk, his dark eyes on mine feeling more intimate then Josh’s casual hand on my knee. We never mentioned that night. I don’t even know what I’d have said if we had been alone. Sorry we started fucking when you were trying to take a piss? My early twenties were kind of fuzzy. After a while, it seemed crazy to bring it up. 

This all flashed through my head in the split second before he kissed me. When his lips touched mine, it was like my brain screamed 'at last', like it was all inevitable. Then reality hit and I remembered Josh. I broke the kiss and pulled away as best I could with him still gripping my hair.

“We can’t,” I whispered. “Mal, we can’t.”

I left Josh’s name unspoken. Mal wasn’t a fan. Nevertheless, he knew the reason for my reluctance.

“Where is he, Angel? Where is he when you’re looking like that, watching the neighbours fuck and getting yourself off? Huh? Why isn’t he here?” He shook me. “I’m not gonna settle for watching this time.”
 
I couldn’t answer. I was too angry. Too sad. Mal was too close. I was horny and a thousand other reasons. I stared at him, willing him not to make me answer. I’d been faithful to Josh up until now. Abruptly, he smirked again. 

“So, what were they doing?”

I just stared. Too many thoughts and emotions tumbled through my head for me to be able to answer it. It was like I was ten seconds behind, stumbling to catch up. Five minutes ago I was watching strangers fuck. Now my oldest friend had all but promised me we’d be fucking pretty soon, cheating on my admittedly absent boyfriend, and instead of stopping him, I was getting wetter at the thought of it.

“Let me guess.” Mal’s voice broke through my inner turmoil. “It’s early yet, so I’m going for her either fucking one of them, or a spit roast.”

Okay, we were actually having this conversation.

“Spit roast,” I muttered faintly.

Mal grinned. “It’s hot, isn’t it?”

I couldn’t help myself. I grinned back. “Hell yeah! They’re so beautiful. All of them. She’s so...” I faltered. It sounded stupid when I tried to say it out loud.

“Tall?” Mal supplied helpfully.

“Yeah. Something like that... Wait, you said early. Is there a pattern to this?”

“Why do you think I’m here?” he grinned. “I knew Mom and Dad were away, but I didn’t think you got in until tomorrow. Bonus for me. Here’s what we’re gonna do, Angel.”

His grip in my hair hadn’t loosened and he used it now to turn me around, putting my eye to the telescope again.

“Story time,” he murmured in my ear. “Tell me what you see.”

“Mal, I can’t...” I began, but his free hand trailed across the back of my neck, making me shiver.

“Tell me.”

I peered through the telescope again and had to stifle a moan. They all obviously had excellent recovery times. She was in a sixty nine with guy #2 while #1 watched, lazily stroking his impressive length.

“Who’s on top?” Mal asked, as I relayed this to him in a shaky voice.

“She is. She looks like she’s deep throating him while the first guy watches. He’s at the foot of the bed, just behind where she’s bent over. He’s, oh fuck...” I broke off and swallowed hard.

“He’s what?” Mal asked, breath hot on my ear as I felt him tug gently on the zipper of my dress. My knees nearly buckled. “Come on, Angel, sharing is good.” I could hear the laughter in his voice. He was pulling my zip down slowly, trailing kisses along my exposed spine as he went.

“He’s knelt down behind her, spread her cheeks and he’s licking her ass. Her butt. Uh, he’s...” I trailed off again as I felt the zip reach the bottom of its travels

“The word you’re looking for, Angel,” Mal deadpanned, “is rimming.”

With that, he finally let go my hair and used both hands to nudge the straps off my shoulders. My dress pooled at my feet, but my shivers had very little to do with the warm night air flowing over my body and everything to do with the erotic happenings both in front of me, and right behind me.

ValenRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ValenRose

“God, you’re beautiful,” he breathed. I sensed him kneel behind me and the next moment he’d grabbed both sides of my thong and pulled it down in one swift motion.

“Step out,” he ordered.

I felt punch drunk as I lifted one foot and then the other, allowing him to pick up my dress and thong and fling it onto one of the loungers. I was nearly naked in front of Mal. Mal! Actually, make that fully naked, I thought, a little hysterically, as he unclasped my bra on the way back up my body and sent it to join the rest of my clothes. 

He pulled me back against him, emphasising my nudity as my butt scraped against the hardness contained in his jeans. I couldn’t stop my groan as he slid his hands round my waist, across my tummy and up onto my breasts, pinching my hard nipples.

“Do you know how long I’ve wanted to do this,” he said urgently in my ear, as he rolled my nipples between his fingers, pulling them away from my body and making them impossibly hard and long. “Do you know you can always see them, Angel? Even when you wore padded bras, I could see the outline. Those little sun tops you like? Fuck!” He twisted them hard as he said it, like he was punishing them for teasing him. It hurt in a really good way.

I could feel myself leaking all over Mal’s jeans as he toyed with my nipples. I couldn’t think straight. It was taking all my willpower not to beg him to fuck me there and then. He forced his thigh between my legs from behind and I shamelessly ground my wet pussy against him, trying to find some relief.

“Fuck, Angel, you’re so wet. I can feel you soaking through my jeans. You want to cum, don’t you? Tell me you want to cum. Tell me you want me to make you cum.”

Any last scrap of propriety I was clinging onto fled and I heard myself plead for the relief he could give me.

“Please, Mal. Please let me cum. I need it so bad. Please.” My voice hitched in erotic desperation 

Mal chuckled. “Don’t worry, Angel. I intend to make you cum so many times tonight you can’t remember your own name.” Abruptly, he abandoned my nipples and slid one hand lower, teasing around my wet snatch.

“Oh my,” he breathed. “You are wet, aren’t you. Tell you what, one last story before I let you cum.”

He pushed me away from him slightly, allowing me to put an eye back against the telescope. He kept one hand on my pussy and I could hear him fumbling with his jeans with the other, undoing his belt, his button, pulling his zipper down.

“Well?” he demanded, sliding a finger inside me, eliciting a heartfelt groan. “Fuck, you’re so smooth down there. Smooth, hot and so fucking wet. Well, what they doing now?”

My voice didn’t even sound like mine. I was trembling with need and lust, but I tried to concentrate.

“She’s still deep throating one guy in a sixty nine, but now the other guy is fucking her from behind.”

“Is he fucking her pussy?” Mal slid a second finger in for emphasis. “Or is he fucking her ass?” His free hand slipped into my crack from behind and he toyed with my puckered star, bringing some juices up from my pussy to rub across it.

“I can’t... I can’t tell from this angle,” I gasped out, as the tip of his finger penetrated my tight ring.

“They do both you know,” he said conversationally, as he gently worked his finger in deeper. “They fuck her pussy. They fuck her ass. They fuck both at the same time. One bends her over, cock in her cunt while the other slides his dick up her ass. It’s almost like you can hear her scream with pleasure from here.”

I finally snapped. The images were too much for me.

“For god’s sake, Mal. Fuck me. Fuck me now, goddam you. I want your cock in me now, please Mal, please.”

“There’s that dirty girl I’ve heard so much about.” He sounded delighted.” As you wish, Angel.”

I felt the head of his cock tease my entrance for a moment or two before he pushed his way in, inch by throbbing inch. He didn’t stop until he was embedded in me. I was so turned on and so close to cumming that I knew a few strokes would be enough to send me over the edge. Mal sensed this too and held himself steady in me while his fingers found my clit and he rubbed it hard.

“Cum now,” he commanded, holding his fingers tight against me as I erupted around his cock. His other hand came up to grip my throat and he bit my ear as I came.

“That’s it, Angel. Let it out. Fuck, you’re so tight around me. I can feel every spasm. Your pussy is gripping me so tight it’s like a goddam vice.”

He held me while I shuddered through my orgasm and only moved inside me when I’d stopped clenching around him. I was so sensitive now that I felt every scraping inch as he pulled out of me and slid back in, building up a steady rhythm. His hands came back to my breasts, using me as leverage as he fucked me from behind. His fingers found my nipples again and he pulled on them until I cried out. Not for him to stop. I was egging him on to pull them harder, fuck me harder, which he was only too happy to oblige. Just as I could feel it building again, he stopped and forced my eye back to the telescope. He didn’t even have to tell me.

“They’re both fucking her,” I moaned, entranced by the scene through the lens.

“Where?” He was unrelenting.

“One in her pussy. One in her ass. She’s almost folded double over one guy and the other has crowded in behind her and is fucking her ass.”

He laughed at my voice. “If I didn’t know any better, Angel, I’d think you were jealous.”

I said nothing. Anything would likely be a lie.

Mal banded one arm across my chest and slid the other back around to tease my ass. I gasped as I felt his thumb circle my tight hole before pressing gently against it. The pressure built and his thumb popped through my resisting ring. I was no anal virgin, Dan had seen to that, but it had been years since I’d been taken there.

“Let me guess. Good ol’ Josh didn’t partake in all your delights, did he?”

His tone was slightly mocking again, but he was right. Josh had never even hinted that he might like it, and I’d never suggested it. Mal’s thumb was reminding me that I liked it though. I liked it a lot. I pressed back against his thumb involuntarily and he chuckled into my ear as he started moving again.

“Fuck yeah, Angel, you’re such a dirty girl. Do you want me to fuck you in that tight little ass of yours? I bet you’d feel fucking tight around my cock.”

He was sawing in and out of me now, his breath coming faster as he neared his own release. I couldn’t have stopped myself from rising again if I’d tried. His thumb in my ass made me feel fuller than I’d done in years and his dirty words in my ear were adding to the sheer illicitness of the whole encounter.

“Would you like that, Angel? Would you like me to fuck you in the ass?” he gasped out as he pounded my pussy from behind? He didn’t even wait for me to answer. “I bet you would. I bet you’d fucking love it, being stretched out around my cock. I bet you’d like to be fucked like that girl over there, wouldn’t you? Answer me, Angel. Would you like to cum with a hard cock in your tight snatch and one in your ass?”

I was mindless with lust as I panted out my desire.

“Fuck, Mal,” I sobbed. “Yes. Yes, I’d fucking love it.”

I could feel him start to cum inside me as I admitted my sluttiest of desires and it was enough to send me over the edge. I gasped for air as his hand returned to my throat and he held me tightly through both our climaxes. My legs shook with the intensity of it and sparks danced across my vision until he released my throat and I took great gulping breaths, aware of his cum beginning to seep out round his still-hard cock and dribble down my thighs. 

Before guilt and reality could set it, he’d spun us both round to face the open kitchen patio doors. Dan stood in much the same place Mal had earlier, wearing an almost identical expression.

“Double penetration, huh?” he said, as if testing the expression out. He grinned. “You know, I could probably help out with that.”

I found myself staring again.

Oh shit.

 

To be continued...

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Jen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments