Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lady Windermere's Fan, Part Five

"A relaxing weekend far from the madding crowd"

16
2 Comments 2
886 Views 886
5.0k words 5.0k words

To me, life with my younger spouse had never been more daring and adventurous. Sex is the spice of life, and I had discovered that I liked nothing better than seeing Lady Windemere receive a good shafting from a virile stud. During the last year or so, marriage to Lizzy, who was twenty years younger than me at twenty-two, had taken a dramatic twist.

Left impotent for the most part due to long COVID, I had realized that my attractive and fit wife needed to be fucked constantly. Something I was unable to do, so we had come to a compromise. I was prepared to let her take lovers if only I was allowed to watch her get screwed. It was only when I viewed her with a big cock up or saw her muff diving with another female that I struck oil. I would instantly get sick seeing her stuffed with a dick and screaming the house down in delight.

It had been three weeks since my beautiful spouse had sex, and she was getting quite restless. Lizzy was on fire. She was more insatiable than ever. She couldn’t get enough dick to satisfy the heat that had been unleashed in her loins these days. I believe she had been true to her promise of not going behind my back and that she was faithful to my notion that I allowed her to take lovers while I watched. As I brooded on the matter, I came up with the idea of getting away for a weekend where nobody knew us, the more to explore other avenues of entertainment.

"What do you say to a hot weekend in a real castle?"

"A real castle?"

"Yes. It's actually Appleby Castle in Westmoreland. We can pamper ourselves, eat well, and see what else occurs."

Lizzy drained her cup of Darjeeling and raised a curious brow.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"You know it. It might be very interesting."

"And gratifying?"

"In a nutshell."

"Let's do it."

x

Appleby-in-Westmoreland is the gateway to the Eden Valley, and Appleby Castle has been held by the Kings of England and Scotland and boasts one of the few remaining intact Norman ruins. The keep has reopened as 'The Norman Centre' as a museum dedicated to Norman history. In the 17th century, the castle was the preferred residence of Lady Anne Clifford, a patroness of authors and literature known for her many letters and diaries. The castle’s luxurious accommodation includes twelve stylish bedrooms and is also available for private celebrations, filming, and sporting events. During the summer months, the castle holds a variety of events, including open-air theatre and battle re-enactments.

I booked us into one of the more expensive rooms with a four-poster bed and a decent view. The Atkinson Bedroom is situated in the old servants' quarters on the fourth floor of the castle. This large, spacious room features a super six-by-six brass bed, an antique wardrobe and furnishings, and an ensuite bathroom.

We arrived on Friday and planned to head back to Windermere Hall on the following Monday. The first night, we unpacked and ordered a couple of cocktails from the bar before deciding to dine in the Castle restaurant. It was a spacious 15th-century dining room with silk-high-backed chairs and large oak dining tables. It was surrounded by candles and a high ceiling to create a charming, unique atmosphere.

Encased by 17th-century oak panelling with a log burner, we perused the menu and made our choice. Lizzy opted for the rack of lamb with root vegetables, dauphinoise potatoes, and wild herbs. I fancied the grilled lemon sole with parsley butter sauce, a dressed salad, and buttered new potatoes. We chose the same dessert: Black Forest chocolate marquise.

As we made our way back to the room, I heard raucous laughter and singing from the bar. I read a notice declaring Carlisle Rugby Team had beaten the home side Cumbria Union. The victorious side were staying at the castle and celebrating their win in style. We peered in and saw about twenty well-built footballers having the time of their lives.

"Let's get a nightcap," said Lizzy with that gleam in her eye.

I nodded and steered her into the bar by her elbow. All eyes turned on us, or rather Lizzy, as she smiled enigmatically at all and sundry. No surprise, as she was her usual elegant self in her pristine white dress, which clung to her every curve. Emphasizing her flat stomach and perfect plump rear end. The neckline was daring and lowcut, and two panels of silk stretched down over her braless bosom. The garment did not attempt to conceal her breasts, and her erect nipples played an erotic game of now you see me, now you don't. The front continued south, leaving a tantalizing slit that almost reached her navel.

I ordered two brandies, and we sat at the bar. The men settled back into their reverie and lamented about drinking and laughing. The bar interior was fairly dim, but I was quite certain that one fresh footballer passed his hand over Lizzy's back down to the base of her spine. Lizzy looked at me with a look that said her luck might be in. Once or twice, one of the more boisterous of them accidentally bumped into us, for which they drunkenly apologized, but the more persistent of them tried his luck more and more as we sat there. Lizzy stood, and the chap came hip to hip with my sly spouse. As he pretended to reach for a napkin on the bar, he brushed the outside of Lizzy's right boob.

"Oops, sorry about that,” he said. "You can't swing a cat in here."

"Quite all right. Can't be helped."

Lizzy bent forward and whispered something in the man's ear. He reciprocated, and I swear that he cupped her behind as they conversed. Then she took me by the elbow, and we made for the exit.

"Don't forget the Atkinson." Lizzy had the smile of the cat who got the cream as we headed back to our suite. "That's it. We're in."


"What! That was bloody quick!"

"His name is Luke, and I've invited him back to ours. Oh, I'm so horny!"

"It's your choice, my darling." I kissed her on the cheek, and already my imagination ran riot as I imagined Lizzy on her back with an athletic rugby player between her gazelle-like legs.

She hit the bathroom when we got back, and I sat back and awaited our guest for the evening. He knocked loudly, and I rose and let him in. He gave me a quizzical look, probably not expecting to see me still here. 

"What's going on? Is Lizzy here?"

"Certainly. She's quite excited."

He looked over my shoulder at the interior of the fancy room and then back at me.

"So, what's the deal? You two have an open marriage."

"Very much so. Although I won't intervene, it'll be just you and her."

Before he could reply, Lizzy emerged from the bathroom and instantly draped herself over the massively built footballer. He lowered his hands to her nose, and he pulled her toward him. His groin pressed into her as she put her hands around his neck to kiss him. Luke reached up behind her back, and with a little tug, her dress fell from her slender frame to her heels. She had not bothered to wear a bra or pants, and to see her standing in his arms in the buff was highly erotic. I had to cross my legs in my chair as I felt a welcome stirring in my pants.

"Let's have ourselves a blast and then go our separate ways."

"Whatever you say, babe, I couldn't say no, even if I wanted to."

He was right. How could he walk away from this vision of beauty? Luke became quite animated, and his hands moved all over her stunning form, her shoulders, and down her back to her rounded bottom. She moaned in his mouth as he stroked her plump cheeks, squeezing them gently as she humped up into his almighty bulge. His fingers lingered in the crack between her heavenly buns as he frigged her fuck holes.

As usual, seeing my delectable wife change from her sophisticated self into a carefree minx had me going. And when Luke tipped Lizzy back so that he was able to nuzzle her perky tits, I had no option but to unzip and fish out my welcome hard-on. The sound of his frenetic sucking of each of her hard nipples could be overheard above Lizzy's grateful sighs.
The horny girl wasted no time, and her busy fingers managed to throw his jacket from his upper body and unbutton his shirt. He stepped back, and Lizzy sucked in her lower lip as the athlete's hairy chest was unveiled. His torso was muscular and pronounced, and he proudly flexed his big biceps as he preened before the naked Lizzy. He shot me a look, and I nodded back to indicate he continued. He yanked down his briefs to reveal a sizeable cut cock under a hirsute black pubic bush. He was circumcised, and the pink cockhead flared out over a thick shaft. Lizzy had chosen wisely, and I knew she would be in for a good rut tonight. As Lizzy moved to the four-poster bed, Luke's fat organ seemed to point directly at her moist pussycat.

"Oooh, cheeky!" she exclaimed as he robustly grabbed her ankles and spread her long legs out wide.

She moaned accordingly when he began to tongue her hairless muff. I watched him suck out her puffy labia into his mouth and then press inside her weeping mons. His saliva collected in the divine cleft between her cheeks and onto the crisp sheet. He dragged her down the bed further, and the sheet rucked up under her. Her hips jerked upward to greet his flickering tongue, which was so quick as to appear to be at three different points of her loins at the same time. He gripped both of her magnificent breasts in his paws before pulling her roughly down to the edge of the bed.

"Oh, fuck!"

Lizzy was thrashing on her back as he jammed a finger deep into her anus. She reared upward as he penetrated her back passage, and her hair fanned out above her as she grabbed bunches of the sheets in her tiny fists. He lifted her hips a little, got on his knees, and fanned her seam with his cock. I shifted to see him wiggle over her and then sink on top of her with his considerable bulk. 

"Oh my goodness!" she sighed as he flexed his hips in one slow movement and penetrated her.

It was quite something to see my lean and leggy better half kick out as he drove inside her. Her tits were crushed by his burly chest, and her legs came up into his forearms as he cradled them effortlessly. Each time he withdrew, I could see his long shaft shine with Lizzy's juices. Her outer folds were pulled out and then pushed back with his languid strokes. Lizzy purred in delight as his cock pushed, stretched, and filled her quim fully. Now and again, he paused half inside of her as they kissed. Then Lizzy would swallow hard as he resumed the righteous rut.


"Big! Big!" she trilled as he began to fuck her harder, bouncing the pair of them in the four-poster.

Her feet were entwined behind his lower back now as she pulled him closer. She was having a ball as the man slammed into her harder and harder. This was animal sex. There is neither romance nor tenderness; it is just brutal fucking. Which was just what the doctor ordered. She didn't want to be made love to; she wanted to be screwed like a savage whore. The feel of his solid thighs against her slender legs looked highly erotic, as she was effortlessly impaled on throbbing man meat. His hips thrust down and up, probing ever deeper in the moist heat of her pussycat. He plowed in faster, and she writhed in his arms, murmuring nonsense and emitting enchanting squeals of pleasure.

"Harder, big man!"

He obeyed, stroking her with his hardness, in and out, and over and over, as she received him happily. His cock was engorged and swollen to monster proportions as he ravaged the slender beauty. Her muff dripped down her upturned bum as every thrust into her caused the surface of the bed to bounce beneath them. I was beating my meat in sync with their hot fuck as I became exhilarated by seeing my spouse being hammered into the mattress. Every stroke into her brought the athlete crashing down on her lean frame. Her face radiated euphoria as she came, and he too as he ejaculated inside her, his cock bursting out wads of cum in a wild flood of release.

They ceased fucking as if in slow motion, and they uncoupled with heavy panting and sweaty bodies. Lizzy positively glowed in rapturous ecstasy as the ripples of her orgasm abated. When she could finally gather her wits, she saw me with my dick in my fist and no sign of Luke, who had scarpered in a hurry.

"That was wonderful; thank you, my darling."

In her gratitude, Lizzy knelt in front of me and started to suck on my stiff cock. I am a decent size, just a hair below eight inches, one of the reasons that had attracted her to me all those years ago, and she used to love giving me heads. She started to bob furiously in my lap, and soon enough, I exploded as I forced my cock down her throat. I shot rope and rope of cum into her mouth, and she was happy to swallow the lot.

"Just like it used to be," she purred.

"I’m so glad," I muttered as I closed my eyes and sat back.

I went to bed and dropped off as Lizzy told me that she wanted to soak in the bath with a drink. I awoke with a start about an hour and a half later when the sound of laughter hit my ears. I got up and looked around, calling out for Lizzy, but she was not in the bedroom. I padded naked to the door of the main room, and the laughter and chatter grew louder.

As I stood at the closed door, it hit me. The noise was that of a group fooling around. I slowly opened the door a crack and strained my ears. The sounds were clear now. It was of Lizzy with an untold number of men. I peered in to see my nude wife in the middle of a very seductive three-way between two very virile rugby players. Instead of being jealous, I got an instant erection. I actually enjoyed the sight of the leggy baby getting caressed and felt up by two strangers. The darker of the two leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Then she turned to the other and placed a huge, wet, juicy kiss on his mouth. The assembled group all looked on with their impressive erections in their big fists. I again saw Luke and realized that he must have boasted of his success laying Lizzy, and a whole group had invited itself to our suite.

VeronikaTacher
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronikaTacher

"Let's get this party underway."

Surrounded now by the first four men, Lizzy went onto her knees and looked from one big cock to another. She chose one, and as he held his boner up, she stared at it with hungry eyes and hungrier lips. It looked huge in her hand as she stroked the light brown shaft gingerly. She enveloped the fat head and sucked on it with glee. He groaned as she cooed in delight.

Then, she turned her head towards her left, took another upright pole in her slender fist, and brushed her mouth over the tapered tip. She bobbed her head back and forth on the thick dick, caressing every inch with her wet lips. Lizzy made loud slurping noises as she warmed up and bounced on her haunches in excitement.

The others moved in closer, and I counted five of them. All were built like brick shithouses with massive upper bodies and small but taut bums. One pushed his stiff against her left cheek, and she snacked on it with a certain arrogance. She turned her head with her eyes wide and gasped at his nine-inch cock, one of the biggest of the group. I opened the door some more to get a better look and noted how the huge purple head popped inside her mouth with some effort on her part. Her jaw stretched open as the bulbous glans were wedged inside, and she gurgled and choked a little as she sucked hard. She used both hands to wank two of the others at the same time as she sucked on this one particular chap, and I temporarily lost sight of Lizzy in the crowd of bare arses as I craned his neck.


"Fuck, yeah!"

One well-hung fellow, a black man, stepped up. His fine erection was huge and extremely dark, with well-defined and prominent purple-hued, mushroom-sized glans. Lizzy gazed at the hunk of a man before giving the tapered head of his cock a lingering kiss. She then slipped her tongue out and lustfully traced her way to the spot where the shaft and his helmet were. He snapped his head backward as he relished the oral pleasuring that he was receiving from the haughty slut.

"So thick!"

With his cock securely in her right hand, Lizzy began to suck feverishly on the large black cock, wrapping a hand around the large piece of ebony meat before her face. She deposited a huge glob of saliva on his knob and used that as lube to begin stroking his shaft with two hands. With his sheer size, Lizzy barely managed to get a little more than the head of his cock into her mouth. She forced herself down on him to the point where she began to gag. I could see her eyes watering as she forced the head of his cock down her throat, causing her gag reflex to go into overdrive, resulting in her almost choking on that massive dick in her mouth. After struggling to get almost half of his stiff dick in her mouth, she backed off and attempted to catch her breath.

"My pussycat is so wet!"

I began to wank my dick furiously as I watched my little fuck bunny of a wife go around and around her horny admirers, who were all stroking their stiff cocks as they waited their turn. Lizzy hopped around in a circle, alternatively licking and sucking all that she could. A few sucks here, one or two licks there. She had hands reaching out to her luscious bottom, and one stud grabbed her firm bum, and his searching fingers probed her anus. Another had his hand between her upper thighs and was cupping her moist pussy. Both her tits were pawed at and groped as the men then lifted her up effortlessly and carried her to the three-seat sofa.

"So hot!" I sighed as I fisted my hard cock. .

"Could somebody please fuck me now?" 

Without ceremony, one stud buried his face in her wet pussy, and Lizzy shrieked as her long legs were then bent back so that her knees were beside her tits and her feet pointed up to the ceiling. He swiped her nether holes from anus to clitoris over and over with his tongue until her inner thighs and snatch were saturated with spit. Once he decided that she was wet enough, he pressed his bell end to her moistened slit before finding her fuck hole. He parted her soft folds with ease, and he grabbed hold of her tits as she shook from the initial hard strokes of the tall stud.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

The willowy minx moaned and hissed as he penetrated her. He soon got going, and his big balls smacked against her upturned bottom as he fucked her. Her feet waved in the air as their groins mashed against each other. I gasped in awe as my beautiful spouse writhed beneath the hunk of a man. Then another moved in and quickly took the place of the first, and the intense fucking never let up for a second. The athletic stud planted his hands in such a position that he supported her upturned legs in the crook of his forearms as he moved to and fro inside her hot box. He bent to give her a passionate and lengthy kiss as he pulled back until his glistening cock was half out before thrusting right back in hard. The fair-headed one hovered over her head and pulled her back so that her long brown hair fell down. Lizzy opened her mouth as he plunged his cock into her mouth and literally face-fucked her. As one cock slipped into her pussycat,  the other banged the back of her throat.

"Fuck!"

Her saliva ran out of the corners of her mouth as she was slammed into it. The black fellow sat back on one end of the sofa and held his impressive pole straight up. He was in direct line with me, but his eyes did not focus on me standing on the threshold. Lizzy got up as he beckoned for her to sit in his lap. My slender spouse sat down backward in his groin and guided his midnight back dick into her moist cunt. As she accommodated half of his impressive length, she began to grind her hips in a deep shunt that must have vibrated on her clitoral area.

I was able to get a clear view of his huge cock driving inside Lizzy's muff, and she gripped his thighs with hers as she shunted back and forth on his log. As more and more of his cock was hungrily devoured by the cock-hungry woman, her joyous moans of pleasure turned into whimpers of pleasurable pain. When one of the others sat next to them, Lizzy lifted herself off the black guy and promptly sat in his lap. She sank down instantly, taking most of his length inside her molten cunt. His thighs tensed up as she wrapped her arms around his neck, and she began to fuck herself on him. Now fully impaled with all but the last inch of dick, the ravenous Lizzy Princess bounced up and down with rapid hip rolls.

"Eek!"

Lizzy yelled when she was grabbed by her lustrous hair and rudely dragged to her feet. She was made to crawl across the carpet on her hands and knees. His fingers were entwined in her long tresses, and she had no choice but to keep up with him as he marched to the middle of the room. I nearly intervened when he spun her onto her back on the carpet in the missionary position and held her legs out by her ankles.

"Put it in," she demanded, obviously turned on by this turn of events.

He started to screw her into the floor with power strokes, and she moaned loudly with every thrust into her pussycat. He grabbed her head and kissed her hard on the mouth. He rhythmically pumped in and out of the grateful cow, and her screams had gotten to the point where she now had an audience of the other naked and virile footballers. I had to admit that watching my gorgeous better half receive the fucking of her life was doing my usually limp rag of a dick a new life. The lewd sound of flesh slapping together heightened my arousal even more. Lizzy had now been roughly fucked for twenty minutes, and she showed no signs of slowing up.

"My word!"

Lizzy was again rudely manhandled, and a big hand gripped her by her left ankle, and she was unceremoniously dragged across the carpet back toward the sofa. Her hair fanned out behind her as the thick tufts of yarn rucked up the crevice between her buttocks. She was made to bend over the seat as a naked brute came up behind her and mounted her doggy style. He proceeded to give her a series of hard probing thrusts before he started to shunt in and out at a fair rate.

"Oh...yes! Give...it...to...me!"

He took her hips in both hands and plunged in and out. Lizzy was then presented with another generous length, and she took it into her mouth as she balanced on the palms of her hands. The fit stud held her face in his hands as he was sucked, and the three of them shifted to and fro on the sofa. The one in her cunt pulled out, and he was replaced seconds later by Luke, who entered Lizzy's sticky cunt with a smooth thrust up.

"Mmm! You nasty men! I love nasty men!"

She hummed alternatively on two of them as the sophisticated minx was fed two big dicks. As Luke shifted up a gear, her rear cheeks rippled from the hard bumping in his groin, and they both groaned with pleasure. The others hovered behind her, and one by one, they all took turns fucking the ravaged woman from behind. They hammered my wife like there was no tomorrow, and Lizzy lurched forward with each powerful stud.

"Wheee!"

Her shaking body was tipped over, and I lost sight of her under a mass of huge bodies. Her legs were once again held high in the air by her ankles, and three or even four of them ravaged her pussycat with fast-moving tongues and eager lips. I wanked off at a frenetic pace at the sight of her being eaten alive by the naked footballers. The noises she made were like nothing she had ever emitted in her life. She screamed as fingers and flicking tongues in her cunt and anus brought her to a rapid climax.

"Fuck! I'm coming!"

The lust-crazed minx was lifted back onto all fours and mounted doggy once more. She squirted over the rigid cock that was gliding in and out of her glistening pussy, and she was rocking back and forth faster. Lizzy then rolled onto her back and cupped her dripping muff. Before she could take another breath, she was grabbed by her arms and forced into the lap of the black-skinned chap. With a big push in her back, Lizzy leaned forward, and she started to hit him with a few shallow moves up and down. Luke joined them and coated her shitter with a generous dollop of spit.


"Yeah, fuck me in the bottom!" 

Luke eased his prick inside her asshole and pushed through her sphincter. She shrieked as all three remained still and adjusted to the double penetration. Then they all started to move in sync. What an incredible sight! Lizzy was sandwiched tightly between two good-looking men who knew what they were doing.

"Keep going! Keep going!" she urged them. 

I put my fist in my mouth as she was relentlessly double-fucked. She squealed as they drilled her. She was pounded, hammered, spanked, and fucked silly until I saw her body tremble in her second welcome climax. Luke then cried out as he bottomed out and held her tightly in his hands. His warm cum filled her asshole as he ejaculated, and as he pulled out, his semen dripped out of her anus. The black bloke held her about the waist and pressed on her waist as he came immediately after, gushing up inside her pussycat with rapid thrusts. As they disengaged, I could see her stretched-out holes and her swollen labia.

"Heavens!" 

The three left encircled the bedraggled woman, and they all jerked off in her direction. Stream after stream of cum flowed out of their cocks in quick succession, and they covered her tits and belly with layers of goo. Lizzy sighed and flicked out with her pink tongue all over the bulbous heads as they pumped and pumped.


"I love it!" she screamed as they all climaxed.


I had never seen anything like it in my life. Lizzy had never been fucked by so many big dicks at one time. Eventually, the party died out, and the group dressed and left. As Lizzy lay there by herself with cum oozing out of her gaping bottom and pussycat, I came into the room. Her hair was matted with sweat and cum, and her face was flushed from the incredible gangbang. She had never been sexier. She saw me and smiled a loving smile.

"Sorry, my darling. Things happened so fast. I need a long hot bath, and then I may sleep all day tomorrow.”

"You have had quite the night,” I said as I continued to jerk off.

Lizzy gripped my boner and finished me off in her tiny fist. She dragged her weary self to the bathroom, and I sat down on the same sofa where she had been pounded relentlessly by five fit footballers. She had taken cock after cock and load after load. I had lost count of how many times the guys had seeded her and how many times she had cum, but it was magnificent. As she soaked in the tub, I wondered where this new chapter in our marriage would lead. I would have to think long and hard about how to push her sexual envelope further, but one thing was certain: it was going to be fun trying to push her envelope.

END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments