Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My gorgeous wife Lizzy looked smouldering and steamy in her newly purchased lingerie of black stockings, suspender belt, and push-up bra. I stood naked before her in our bedroom willing my dick to rise to the occasion. I had even digested Viagra in a futile attempt to get a boner. I had always prided myself on my generously proportioned cock and Lizzy could not get enough of it when we first wed.

But long-term COVID-19 had knocked me for six and since then I had experienced an on-again-off-again impotence. I could have written poetry about the times we had made love. Lizzy loved to have my dick down her throat, between her perky tits, gliding up the pert cheeks of her bum, and straight up her pussy. But now I went as soft as a doughnut when we tried to have sex.

"Come on lover, take me."

Lizzy lay on her back and I squeezed her thighs as I removed her skimpy briefs. She spread her legs and I wanked my dick to stiffness as I laid on top of her. I wedged my knob in her muff and pushed forward.

"Oh, fuck!"

My cock deflated like a balloon losing air and I swore like a sailor as I rolled off my frustrated spouse.

"Alright,' she sighed. "Again with the thing."

I grunted and retrieved one of our newest sex toys. It was a strap-on harness with a hollow dildo set in the centre. I tied it off around my waist and upper thigh and slid my flaccid dick into the aperture of the rigid fake cock. I wagged the dildo in my fist as I again pushed Lizzy's thighs open. I thumbed her moist labia apart and pressed in until the shaft was right up her. With my cock sheathed in silicone I gave her an impression of a steamy rut.

Lizzy was desperate for a good shag and she moaned out loudly as I shunted back and forth, feeding her with a hard dick, albeit a synthetic one. Her groans and grunts signalled that she was enjoying herself and I gave her what she wanted. I felt pressure in the hollow cock as my dick responded and began to swell in size. To Lizzy's dismay, I pulled out and she looked back at me with puppy eyes. But she saw that I was now proud and erect and ready to give her a true fucking.

She rolled over and I dropped my weight on top of her slender form and speared her on my big pole. Her stockinged legs came up around my back as I stuck it to her good. It felt good to sheath my hardness inside Lizzy's juicy muff and I made the most of it. Her hands wandered all over my back as I shunted in and out. My full balls smacked against her upturned bum delightfully and I dug my toes in the mattress as I got into my vinegar strokes. Each push-in brought me closer and closer to my climax.

"Keep going, Charles. Just a little bit more, darling."

"Sorry, lover."

I stiffened as I kept my dick inside her and ejaculated. My cum seeped out of her in a thin line that puddled beneath her. I backed out and tapped my bell end on her clit in a futile attempt to compensate for leaving her hanging.

x

I had come to accept that my younger wife was an insatiable fuck bunny and although we had a wonderful relationship as Lord and Lady Windermere, our sex life had wilted along with my libido. Thanks to long covid, I had the devil of a time achieving an erection, and I had discovered that watching my attractive wife fucking rather than diddling her myself was the only way I got stiff. How ironic. Lizzy, being the insatiable minx she was, was more than willing to be fucked and sucked, shared, DP’d, and gangbanged. She craved cocks and cunts more than I ever knew.

"So, just what other toys do we have?"

"Lots. Thanks to Sam. We had a fun day online shopping at various specialist boutiques."

"Like?"

"The usual. Dildos, vibrators, butt plugs, clit ticklers. In fact, Sam and I want to get together to test some of these out. What do you think?"

"Bring it on. I get a certain thrill watching the two of you make out."

"Right. I'll make it happen. And by the way. Tonight you earned a five out of ten for perseverance."

"I'll take that. Thank you, darling."

x

Lizzy had spent time and money on expensive lingerie intended for the get-together with Samantha. Lady Darlington and she had been friends since they had schooled together until graduation and were still quite close. She was a graceful blonde of twenty-four, and together with her natural grace and poise, her pink, wet lips, and captivating green eyes, the young filly had an air of sophistication.

We invited Sam to visit on a weekday which turned out to be ideal as her husband Giles had business in London. The couple was happily married but just like my wife, the blonde had a ravenous sexual appetite, and she fed that hunger as much as possible. Having laid everything out before her arrival, we prepared one of our bedrooms. The special playroom with the round bed Lizzy loved so much.

Sam arrived in her usual up-tempo mood and greeted Lizzy with big hugs and kisses. We had tea and the girls caught up on gossip and the like. Then they excused themselves so that they could go and play dress up. The young minx knew the deal with Lizzy and me and she had no qualms about me watching the pair of fuck bunnies make out with each other. My mind ran wild with images of them locked in their sapphic coupling together with an array of wicked sex toys.

I left them alone for a half hour and then ventured up to the playroom. It was a rare treat to see such sensual ladies semi-naked in each other's arms. Sam was standing behind Lizzy with her small hands encircled around my wife's waist. The willowy blonde was kneading Lizzy's tits who pushed backward against her firmly.

"I love your sexy bum, Lizzy," she purred over her shoulder.

"Ooh, cheeky!" winced Lizzy as her friend gave her a ringing smack on her derriere.

My long-legged spouse was wearing an electric blue bustier which slightly narrowed her already thin waist and pushed her breasts up and together making them appear a little larger. The bustier had integral suspenders to which she had attached a pair of sheer black stockings. A tiny thong barely gave her any modesty and her plump mound was as clear to see as day. She added to her tall form with an outrageous pair of four-inch high-heeled black stiletto pumps.

The fairer Sam had on an opaque white strapless Basque with contouring power mesh and lace panels that flattered her slim figure. The hook-and-eye corset back fastening added a touch of glamour that set my pulse racing. Her bald snatch was uncovered by underwear and her mons sat high and smooth between her upper thighs. Her chic and sexy Allure Lace Top white stockings were the perfect addition and featured a detailed lace trim with sultry suspenders.

"Charles, here you are. Do make yourself comfy."

As I sat down in an armchair I watched them face each other and move in. Sam held the back of Lizzy's head and pulled her head up to plant a long lustful kiss full on her lips. I kicked off my shoes and relaxed as the pair of lusty women smooched passionately before me. Giggling breathlessly, they steered toward the bed and Sam immediately peeled the thong down the deep cleft of Lizzy's spherical buttocks. The blonde dropped on top of her wriggling body and pressed hotly against her. Their exposed pussies mashed wetly together and their thighs bounced on each other.

"You naughty, naughty girl!" Lizzy admonished with a smile.

They rolled in a whisper of silk and lace resembling panting cats. Sam managed to force Lizzy's thighs wide apart and their swollen muffs slithered together with soft sucking sounds. Lizzy had her wrists held above her head and she wriggled beneath her friend, arching her back and moaning in bliss. I was so aroused that I had my dick out and was wanking off like there was no tomorrow.

"Pleasure me. I need you to lick my tits, I need you to lick my pussy. Make me cum with your tongue."

Sam turned and lowered the top of her Basque and settled on her back and Lizzy looked down on her as she swept her hair back. together. Lizzy began to shower kisses all over Sam's pert firm globe. She stuck her tongue out to lick around and around, smearing the under and sides of each in turn.

She swiped the erect nipples before slowly taking them into her mouth alternatively. Her tongue began to stroke back and forth, back and forth across the hard nubs, shaking her head from side to side. Sam moaned at the attention her breasts were receiving but then guided Lizzy further south by pressing on top of her head. She spread her legs, ready and willing for more.

Lizzy's right hand reached out to the top of her thighs and slipped over the ridge of her pubic bone. Then, she slid effortlessly into the warm embrace of the blonde's cunt. I saw Lizzy push three fingers inside her so deeply that her digits became coated with clear juices. Sam writhed with new urgency against Lizzy's hand as though she were fucking a man's cock. She moaned endlessly and squirmed deliciously on the bed.

"So nice."

My eager wife now began to lick up and down the girl's shaven slit, wetting each outer lip and then delving deeper into her pink gash. She would continue on an up swipe, just stopping at Sam's clit.

"Cock tease!" whimpered Sam and both Lizzy and I laughed at the nonsensical quip.

Lizzy used her tongue to slowly circle her clit and Sam lifted her hips into her friend's mouth. Lizzy sucked the tiny button into her mouth, and hollowed her cheeks, inhaling deeply as she did so. Sam's lower body began to rock and shake on the bed.

"You're going to make me cum."

Lizzy dived in and her head was held fast to the blonde's snatch as her clit was nibbled and sucked hard. In addition, Lizzy slipped one finger into her cunt and frigged her fast.

"Oh my gosh, that is incredible, oh yes, I'm coming!"

Lizzy hummed as a flood of wetness poured out of Sam's cunt and bathed her mouth and chin. It was fantastic to see my wife lick all over the girl's labia to clean up.

"Fuck me! That tasted good. I just love a woman's pussy after she's just cum."

Lizzy sat up on her haunches and smiled proudly. She smoothed out her erotic bustier and spread her hands.

"My turn?"

"You got it." Sam slipped out of her lingerie and stood naked in just stockings and heels. "How about this?"

I craned my head to see what the saucy mare had in her hand. It looked like a glass dildo. Transparent, but with see-through ribs down the clear shaft.

"I've never been fucked with a glass one before," Lizzy said with a curious look.

"Lie back and open your legs."

My wife removed her bustier and settled on the round bed. Sam put both hands on her stockinged legs and pushed them apart. The dildo had a film of lubricant and when it was placed at Lizzy's sex she gasped at the contact. The tip was tapered like a man's glans and when it was pressed at Lizzy's entrance it popped right in. Sam made clockwise rotations of her hand as she started to thrust it inside my wriggling other half.

JenniferCollin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenniferCollin

The assured in and out motion made Lizzy groan in a high pitch as she welcomed intrusion. She abandoned herself to her friend who increased the thrusting with a wild abandon. Lizzy's head thrashed from left to right and back again and she made two fists that grabbed bunches of the sheets. The glass didn't yield like a rubber or silicone fake cock but it seemed to be hitting the right spots inside my wife's quim. Her labia spread around the shaft, glistening every time it appeared from between those engorged lips. Lizzy's brown hair fanned her face as arched her back and lifted her bottom off the bed.

"Are you watching, Charles? Look how Lizzy's pussy is taking all of this dildo? Would you like to fuck me from behind while I pleasure Her Ladyship?"

I nodded my head as I jerked off when Sam forced Lizzy's legs beyond the vertical. The blonde stunner leaned forward, pushing my wife's knees back up towards her breasts so that her calves were now over her shoulders. The glass cock was stuffed in her pussy and Sam worked it in and out steadily. Lizzy's feet flapped in the air as she rose and fell under her friend.

"I'm close. Very close."

"Good."

With that, Sam stopped and vanished. Lizzy cupped her muff and looked at me as I choked the chicken in my sweaty fist. Sam giggled as she returned, waving a huge toy in the air. It was a double dong that looked to be about eighteen inches long and two inches in diameter. The two false dicks were identical and capped each end of the sex toy.

"Watch this, Charles."

The blonde stunner joined Lizzy on the bed and they faced off. Their loins were almost touching as Sam's right leg went over Lizzy's left and her right over Sam's left. They looked each other in the eye as Sam worked one tip in between her bald cunt lips and eased herself forward. Lizzy watched and copied her friend, driving herself to the other end of the same toy that was wedged so completely inside Sam.

They started slowly at first and pulled and pushed by shunting their rear ends across the sheets. The blonde babe pulled on Lizzy's legs and this made double-ended dick slide deep into the pair of them. Sam led the way and moved her hips faster and Lizzy tried to keep up. The harder Sam fucked herself, the more Lizzy reciprocated. They were bouncing up and down with frenzied abandon against the twin cocks, and the more dick they took, the closer their pussies became.

From the look on Lizzy's adorable face, it probably meant that she fast approaching the climactic completion of her thrusting and both she and Sam pulled stronger and deeply in perfect unison. The well-earned perspiration was pouring off them as their prolonged moaning and squealing announced their mutual orgasms. The young fuck bunnies mashed together as both of the fake cocks disappeared inside them both. There was nothing visible and their two cunts came together.

"Fuck, yes!" Sam cried out as they mounted each other, their bodies lifting higher and higher as they came.

They both slumped with their legs still tangled and I raced to my own release. The two turned in my direction and Lady Darlington pointed at me with a pout.

"Poor, dear Charles. Do you want to fuck us? You've been gagging all evening for this, haven't you?" I gulped as the long-limbed blonde stood up, parted her stockinged pins, and pushed her backside out. "I'm simply soaked. Come on and give me what for."

Alas, within seconds, my fright made the blood begin to drain from my dick and my arousal began to fade. Fucking Covid!

"I've got the perfect solution," said Lizzy who got up to fetch some more toys.

She returned with not one but two strap-ons. One for Sam and the other for me. I took the one I had used once before with the hollow dildo set in the centre, and Sam and she watched me tie it off around my waist and upper thighs and then slide my flaccid dick into the aperture of the rigid fake cock. I wagged the dildo in my fist as they busied themselves in an appropriate position. Sam was enthusiastically stepping into the other harness, which had an oversized nine-inch pink dildo attached.

"Are you ready, darling?"

"Let's do it."

Lizzy moved back on the bed and got on her hands and knees. Sam moved behind her and with one hand she guided the dildo to my wife's pussy and began to stroke her slit up and down. As it sank home, Lizzy opened her mouth in a silent moan as Sam followed through, sliding in as much fake cock as was possible. The blonde steadied herself on all fours as she slowly thrust in and out of Lizzy.

"Oh, my goodness! It's so long."

She slowly began to push back as Sam pushed in. Feeling the dildo fill her so, Lizzy dipped her head and pressed down on the palms of her hands.

"Come on, Charles. I'm gagging for a shagging."

With my semi-hard cock inserted thus, I bumped Sam's pert bum and fed her the dildo until the entire shaft was right up her. With my cock sheathed in silicone, I gave her an impression of a proper fuck. I pushed back and forth, just as she screwed Lizzy in the same doggy style. It must have looked slightly comical as I fucked the blonde who bore the brunt of my strokes as she fucked my slutty spouse. As we all bumped hips, I felt my cock harden as a result, and I embraced the pressure in the hollow cock as I swelled in size.

We were in tight sync and as I drove up into Sam, so she pumped Lizzy. And when I pulled back, she did as well. I did my best to keep up with them by raising my hips to meet Sam, and their moaning grew in intensity until my cock stiffened to almost full erection. In effect, I was fucking the dildo, which fucked Sam. Despite my best efforts to keep the three-way going, I withdrew and removed the hollow toy from my sweaty dick.

"Oh, good. Charles is hard."

Both of them had pity on me and with Lizzy on my left, and Sam on my right, they gently sucked and licked my boner. Their red lips and pearly white teeth drizzled saliva that ran down to my scrotum. Lizzy gave me free rein and let her friend take the lead. She hoovered me in with lots of glugging noises and several strings of spit that bubbled about my knob. As Sam did this, my wife moved her hand down to my balls and watched intently as Lady Darlington took my cock into her throat.

I was blessed with a prodigious dick, when in working order, and both girls stroked me nicely. Lizzy lay back, spread her knees and I mounted her. In my profound relief, I began to pump her with gyrating hips slightly and the feeling of being fully inserted in a pussy was wonderful. My wife's locked around my back and her arms pulled my body tight against her own. To our right, Sam had removed the strap-on and was up on her hands and knees, wiggling her backside and grinning.

"Put it in me, Charlie."

I gulped hard and was not about to pass. I left Lizzy humping air as I quickly mounted the hot blonde. Holding her by the waist, I banged her receptive pussy with an even tempo and assured strokes. I gazed down at the girl's bisected bum and gave her two quick smacks on both cheeks. Sam shrieked at the same time I plunged in and out. I was as hard as a poker for the first time in an age. Sam's pink labia were stretched tight around my cock as she rocked back and forth with subtle movements. My hands moved along her flanks and up to her jiggling tits. Through hooded eyes, I saw Lizzy reach between her legs to fan her clit with her hand.

Although fucking another woman besides my wife was an utter thrill, I still desired to have Lizzy. I pulled away from Sam and lay on my back. I motioned for her to sit in my lap and she duly straddled me and began to slide up and down on my rigid pole. She wiggled her hips and then leaned back slightly, just like she always did when we fucked in this position. Her tits bounced on her chest as she rode the full length of my thankfully engorged cock. Seeing it disappear inside her pussy was a delight and a relief after so much wasted time.

Unable to resist coming any longer, I pulled Lizzy down to my chest and held her in my arms as I released my wad inside her hot box. I left my cock inside her as she kissed me hard. Then she slowly slid off with a cream pie filling in her muff. The three of us lay next to each other as we came down from our shared experience until Sam gave us a certain look.

x

"Do stop fidgeting, Charles, you big baby."

I shot Lizzy a look as her saucy friend attached the dildo mask to my face. She made me lift my head up from the pillow I was resting on so that she could fasten a strap behind me. I tried to focus on the object that now poked straight up from my mouth. That being a ten-inch blue dildo.

"Settle back on the pillow and breathe through your nose."

Lizzy was by my midriff and was busying herself with inserting my limp dick inside the hollow contraption again. Sam came up close to my head and then lowered her juicy snatch onto the tip of the thick dildo protruding from my mouth. My ears pricked up when she groaned whilst swallowing up half of the fake cock in her pussy. Suitably lubed up, she coated the dildo and moved on it with searching strokes.

Lizzy steadied the dildo that encased my sorry cock and twisted her hips until she had the tip inside her. She flicked her hair back and started to ride the toy as if she were fucking me. She brought her thighs together and pushed down harder as she fucked it cowgirl style.

"That's it, Charlie boy. Keep that face up."

Sam was grinding down on me, taking the dildo in her muff as she jiggled her hips. My nose ran as I desperately inhaled through my nostrils. The pair of them moaned and groaned as they used me as a vessel designed for fucking. My own cock pulsated somewhat but I was unable to fill the cavity in the hollow toy. Helplessly, I lay on my back as the ladies writhed and bounced joyfully facing each other. I must have looked silly with that dildo attached to my face, not counting the hot blonde grinding down on it.

Lizzy must have been close to orgasm as she arched her back and pressed her lower half down hard on my groin. I felt the weight of her become still as she climaxed on the strap-on. My gorgeous wife shook with pleasure as she thrust down one final time, and then fell away. Sam meanwhile ramped up her pace, thrashing up and down on my face with gleeful shrieks. It became hard for me to breathe, but I kept my head fairly still. Thick love juice leaked from her frothy cunt as she came and I spluttered as she pushed down once too often. She slipped off at last and as I cocked my head for relief I saw that her lovely body shone with sweat.

"Good job, Charlie boy," she said with a chuckle.

Lizzy had freed up my knob and took it in her fist but I did not rise to the occasion this time.

"Poor dear. Still, you were a splendid ride, my darling."

"Thank you, my love. Anything to oblige."

END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors