Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lady Windermere's Fan, Part Seven

"For Lizzy's birthday I arrange a bbc gangbang"

12
2 Comments 2
1.8k Views 1.8k
4.9k words 4.9k words

Lizzy wanted only two things for her twenty-third birthday. The first was a brand new Porsche 911 Carrera GTS Cabriolet. Granted. The other thing was to participate in a gangbang. Granted! I had resigned myself to the fact that I had become boring and inadequate in bed and was pretty useless at satisfying Lizzy's pronounced sexual demands. I had given in to her ways to remain Lord and Lady Windermere and happily procured sexual partners to quench her passionate side. Lizzy lusted after both men and women, and I luxuriated in watching her indulge her carnal desires.

I looked at her as she dressed and wished that I had gotten it up for a bloody change as Lizzy stepped out of her underwear to have a bath. Despite her tender age, my younger wife and I had agreed that our marriage had become bland, familiar, repetitive, and predictable. We had reached that stage in our relationship where trust and loyalty were the basic elements that kept us together. She knew she could trust me to keep her satisfied, and in doing so, she would allow me to provide her entertainment.

"I want more, darling. More excitement. More surprises. More men."

"And so you shall."

Lizzy looked me in the eye, and my eyes drank in her stunning naked form as she tied her long hair back. It had been three months since that amazing time at the photoshoot with Bill. A well-hung black guy who had fucked the shit out of her. True to her word, Lizzy wanted more big black cock, and the more, the merrier. Naturally, I would organize the party and watch with a mixture of excitement and jealousy. We resided in Windermere Hall, the home and estate being bequeathed to Lizzy by her late father, who had also left her ten million pounds sterling upon his death. Windermere is the largest natural lake in England, formed in Cumbria, close to the Lake District National Park. I had inherited the title of Earl, Lord Windermere, and we had settled in the family estate, a twenty-room house with six principal bedrooms and six bathrooms on 2,000 acres of land.

I had the devil of a time trying to book well-hung and good-looking black studs to the area to participate in the planned organization. Cumbria is quite windy and unsettled at this time of the year. The male escort agency in the area came up just a week before Lizzy's big day, and we were all set. On the day in question, Lizzy was as excited as a kid at Christmas, relaxed in a bubble bath, and then prepared her sleek body with her favourite Coco Chanel moisturizing body lotion. I too loved its luxuriant and milky amber-beige texture that coated her form in a veil of softness. She let her long brown hair loosen about her shoulders, and then, last but not least, she rubbed a generous smear of Astroglide lubricant into her newly waxed vagina. The oil had given her usual porcelain complexion a suggestive sheen, and her permanently erect nipples seemed a tad rosier than normal.

I welcomed our guests for the evening. Four of them arrived together and introduced themselves in a gentlemanly manner. There was Jason, a twenty-eight-year-old chap of mixed race who stood six feet tall. Noah was younger, at twenty-three, and was a commercial model and novice escort. Liam was half Italian and half African and sported a shaven head. The fourth man up was Essence. An athletic type with a full black beard and affectionate smile. Despite their obvious good looks, to me, they bore little indication of their true potential of virility and sexual prowess. But then, what do I know?

I plied them with a drink and told them some of the history of the place. The main room went quiet when Lizzy made her majestic entrance with an air of elegance and grace. The striking minx tottered in on high heels with her lush frame sheathed in a tightly revealing black dress. One that showed off her figure to its best. The daring plunging neckline made it plain to see that she wore no bra underneath, and her pert breasts were quite visible. Her nipples were taut and distended, pressing against the taffeta.

"Good evening, gentlemen. I trust you're all well."

Lizzy sat opposite the group, and I handed her a Tom Collins. She leaned back and took it, letting the hem of her short dress ride up her supple thighs. She was clearly thrilled at the sight of the ripped men, and she was enormously excited as she thought of the pleasures to come. She spoke to each of us in turn as we waited for the others. Our man Giles ushered them in, and we met up with Marcus, Rickey, and Trevor. More drinks were consumed as Lizzy basked in the way the seven hired stunt cocks eyed her up and undressed her in their heads.

"Shall we begin?" she announced in a husky whisper as my wife stood up and winked at me.

She kept an unwavering gaze on them all as she let the top of her dress drop from her shoulders to free up her firm knockers. She squeezed and fondled them as the fellows stared right at her. Her hips wiggled provocatively as she let her dress puddle around her heels. Foregoing underwear, Lizzy's bald snatch was proudly displayed between her slender pins, and at the top of her pink folds, her clitoral area poked out of the sheath. Her hips flared out, as did her succulent rump, and her naked body was redolent of her Chanel scent. With a wicked grin, she ran her middle finger up the entire length of her gash and then drove in and out of her lubed twat.

"Yeah, let's begin," agreed the inflamed group, as they all got up and started to undress.

They took their time to strip off, allowing Lizzy the pleasure of their disrobing. Once they were all in the buff, she ogled them all, drinking in their glimmering black bodies and their bulked-up physiques. She stood there with an open mouth as she studied their Viagra-fueled erections.

"Happy Birthday, darling," I blurted out as Lizzy nodded in my direction.

She tottered down the line on her four-inch heels and caressed each one of their hot chests with her fingertips. Although her Jimmy Choo shoes gave her extra elevation, all the chaps towered over her. As she went by, her bare bottom was felt up and tweaked as she made her inspection. At one end of the line was Trevor, a tall Jamaican of twenty-two with several tattoos and an eight-inch boner. He would be the first. Lizzy went down on her haunches and held up his stunning erection. She looked into his wide eyes as she sucked him into her mouth.

"Oh my god, Lizzy!"

It was quite the thing to see my hot-blooded wife with a length of black pipe seemingly burrowing a hole in her right cheek. His pelvis rocked back and forth, and she held onto his thighs as she drooled all over his hard dick. She shivered as he speared her mouth with a dark cock. Next up was Jason, and Lizzy ran the tips of her fingers along his left upper thigh as she bent down to his crotch level. He grinned at her as she moved her tongue around his swollen glans in a never-ending circle. She tilted her head to the left as she moved her pursed lips down his shaft half of the way. Focusing on the swollen head, she gave it baby sucks, as if sucking on a pacifier, and consequently drenched it with spit.

"Lovely cock."

Next in line was Liam, whose midnight black dick strained with his blood coursing through it. Lizzy moved her face closer, grabbed his eight-inch boner, and teased him with tiny flicks of her tongue, running up from the base. His hairy scrotum swayed beneath, and Lizzy tickled his nuts and jiggled them in the palm of her hand. I could see her taking time to savour the moment, but there was more to it. and she went along the entire line as her chin became glazed with saliva and pre-cough.

"Come here."

Noah was next, and his large erection bobbed from out of his wiry pubes, mere inches from her face. She held both his hips as she gave him a hands-free blowjob, swallowing five inches of his sizeable organ. Her head went back and forth as she levitated on her haunches and went for his whole package. Then she drew back slowly and left his smooth shaft, dribbling spit along the way. As she left his bloated cock head, a thick string of saliva connected her mouth to him until it finally broke and joined the rest on her glistening boobs.

"What a little slut!" I thought as I shifted in my chair. 

Several hands now ran all over her warmed-up body, and Lizzy purred as she stroked and caressed her darker hands. 
They were like a pack of dogs in heat as she was surrounded, and she gave me a shit-eating grin. Marcus went behind her, parted her buttocks, and flicked at her slit with a pointed tongue. Her hips moved to and fro involuntarily as she was frigged from behind and by Liam, who faced her.

"Oh, so good."

My horny wife turned to her right to kiss Essence and then to her left to give Rickey a tongue bath. Her long legs parted further as she licked intently and became seriously wet below. Then, the tongue in her muff was rudely replaced by a huge cock that pushed up inside her well-oiled cunt. The jolt from mouth to cock was enthralling as the man thrust up inside her.

"Oh, yes! Fuck that pussy!"

Lizzy turned to see who her first dick of the night was, and she smiled at Jason. He was not standing on ceremony as he fucked her from behind hard and fast. She was rocked back and forth on her heels and only managed to keep upright when Liam jammed his long dick into her mouth! He held her outstretched arms as he pumped his cock in and out. 

"Oh my goodness!" gushed Lizzy as he pushed or pulled her onto his hard boner.

Liam relinquished his grip on her arms, and she yelled as her right leg was lifted to waist level and Jason placed his forearm under her knee. She half turned, wrapped her right arm around his neck, and held on for dear life as he thrust up into her with gyrating hips. The others stood by and jerked their erections as she balanced on one high-heeled Jimmy Choo. He let her fall back into the arms of the ripped bull that was Essence. He hoisted her up in the air effortlessly with his big arms under her knees. Lizzy kicked her legs up as the one called Marcus pointed his dick at her exposed cunt and speared her on his giant pole.

"Hoo! Yeah! Fuck that posh bitch, man!"

Lizzy screamed as she was power fucked with a machine-like perfection. He let her have it as she was held up as if on offer to the group. He stepped aside and Essence tuned six inches to his right with Lizzy in his arms for Rickey. He too fucked her silly with rapid thrusts but then slowed up and humped her up and down, impaling my dear wife on his upstanding rod. She just stared at the man with a gaping mouth as she was used like a sex toy. He slipped out and Essence shifted on his feet and turned to face Noah. He dipped and then pushed up into Lizzy's cunt as she hovered above the carpet. Her arms came around his neck as he bowed and fucked her in a see-saw motion. The group was all erect and wanting and I stood up and made an announcement.

"I suggest we take this to the bedroom, gentlemen," I said with a lump in my throat.

I led the way upstairs to our specially prepared room, with the satin sheets on a round bed. There were numerous bottles of lube and fluffy white towels placed here and there. Burning with anticipation, Lizzy flopped onto the bed, her shining body up for grabs. She kicked off her heels as Trevor threw himself between her splayed legs, egged on by the sight of her bald snatch. Lizzy tilted her head back on a soft pillow and jerked her hips the instant she had her full lips on her lips. His hot breath made her shiver as he ate her out with audible smacks. Lizzy pushed his head down to hold his face against her breast, urging him to give her more.

"Heads up."

Essence took over, and Lizzy squealed as his beard tickled her inner thighs when he went down on her. Her nostrils flared as the man sucked up her juices, and his saliva lubricated her anal crack, making it nice and slippery. I wasn't able to see clearly, but it looked like he was flicking up and down her slit with his tongue, driving inside more and more as she cradled his shaved head.

"Heads up."

The one with the most tattoos was Marcus, and he altered his tack when he laid on his back and invited the rabid vixen to sit on his face. Lizzy obliged the dark-skinned chap, and she moved back and forth on him, pushing her pussycat down against his mouth. As she sat upright on the man, Rickey, and Noah came on either side of her and offered up their hard cocks. Lizzy sucked on one and then the other as she stroked their shafts. I was just as excited as she was, although I wasn't about to get fucked by a group of strange men. She had more to enjoy than I did. I think she was starting to realize it, too.

"Heads up."

The small group dissipated, and Lizzy went straight on her back with her legs up. Essence got on top of her and began sliding his cock along her spit-covered pussycat. Her eyes went wide as he lined up and entered her in one drawn-out stroke. This was it. She was about to get shagged by a group of black men she had never met, with me looking on! This might just be the most exciting evening of her life.

CourtneySugar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CourtneySugar

"Oh, my!"

I looked on in amazement as he eased his huge black cock inside her more and more. Lizzy was getting more and more aroused, even though he hadn't started fucking her properly yet, just gliding his huge boner in and out. But gradually he got faster, and with each thrust, his cock went deeper inside her. I was thrilled by the look on her face as she got more and more dick. He reached over her and started squeezing her nipples, which were erect and swollen.

He now picked up the pace and was pounding his cock hard and deep into my wife. She was fucked at a fair rate, and his balls slapped against her with each thrust. Lizzy gripped his flexed biceps as she was power-fucked by the fit stud. His hands easily went around her slim ankles as he parted them wide and fucked her. She checked out the thrilling sight of his fat cock sliding in and out of her bald quim and was fascinated by the throbbing blue vein on top of his solid shaft. Her labia spread out around it, and her juices bubbled at the surface. Then he paused with his cock fully embedded in her, and I wondered if he was ready to cum. But he pushed back and forth a few more times and then pulled out to allow Marcus to take his place.

"Here we go then."

I looked at the numerous tattoos on his body as he bent Lizzy double so that her feet were where her head was. He entered her, and his backside rose up high as he dug his toes in and gave it to her. Her breath escaped her with loud pants as he jack-hammered her into the soft mattress. Just when he seemed to reach light speed, he pulled out abruptly, and Noah plunged inside her with his stiff prick. Her third big black cock in five minutes! Two of the other studs held her legs out almost horizontally, like she was a human wishbone, as he slid in and out at a rapid rate.

"Heavens, ram that fucking thing in me now!" 

Lizzy submitted her entire body to the man; the sweet agony of his massive tool buried deep in her seemed to fill her with an unadulterated lust. She was fucked at super speed, and her tits bounced around as she was fucked into a state of ecstasy. She saw Jason plop beside her, and Lizzy was let up so that she could hover over the man who held his erection up to the ceiling. With a delicate swing of her right leg, she settled into his lap and slid down until he was balls deep inside her. Two of the men held her under her upper arms and moved her up and down in a firm grip as she rode on the huge black prick.

"I love black cock, fuck!"

My wife was now in a state of animalistic lust, insatiable, horny, and cock-hungry. The two men beside her let go of her arms, and she grabbed their big cocks and jerked them both. I had a perfect view as her pussycat swallowed his cock hungrily with each grind. Her arm looked incredible as it smashed into his groin. I had seen it many times, but never with another well-hung black man’s cock buried in her pussy! Even though she had a good eight or nine inches of shaft stuffed up her twat, Lizzy sank onto it until it disappeared so that only his balls were left in view.

"Fuck my arse! I want to try and take two cocks at once!"

I shoved my fist in my mouth when Lizzy made this announcement, and in a heartbeat, Noah lubed up his dick and her bum hole as she remained impaled on Jason. He held her still for a moment as Noah slowly started to nudge the head of his prick into her arse hole. When her anus enveloped his helmet, she paused and let out an unbelieving gasp. Essence gave up his dick, which my insatiable spouse swallowed up gladly. Lizzy was filled with cock, and I beat my meat until my foreskin was very nearly blistered.

Jason and Noah instantly built up a steady rhythm, and the experienced studs simultaneously thrust in and out of her at speed. They fucked like this for five minutes, and I waxed my carrot in abject awe. Rickey held up his eight-inch boner impatiently and manhandled Lizzy into a kneeling position in front of him. He then slid behind her and fed his thick girth into her pussycat. Liam moved in front of her and held her soaked face steady in his hands, and he nodded in approval as she wrapped her wet lips around the head of his tall dick. She bobbed slowly back and forth as he buried his length down her throat. Then she pulled back with a gasp, and a string of spit followed her lips. Trevor joined in, and with a toss of her head, she shifted over and licked his stiff prick from base to crown.

Behind her, Rickey's cock was stuffed up her cunt as he fucked her with powerful thrusts. Each time he pummeled into her, she was slammed forward. She moaned around the cock in her mouth, and her sucking matched the rhythm of the man who thrust into her from the rear. Lizzy's hair had become wet and matted and stuck heavily on her back, and her pleasurable cries spurred on the two who wanked their pricks in her face.

I saw Rickey slip out of her and watched with my dick in my fist as Essence shoved inside her shitter. She gave a hearty cry as his strong grip pulled her back to him by the hips. One hand reached under her, and he rubbed her clitoral area as he fucked her anally, feeding her his entire length. His heavy balls slapped against her backside, and she relinquished the two in front of her in a dizzy surrender.

There was no respite, and the team of black studs continued their banging. Lizzy was flipped onto her back again, and her legs flailed in the air. The sweat and lotion made her body a sticky mess. Her eyes remained riveted on Noah, who grabbed a pillow and placed it under her. He got on top of her, held her tired legs out, and proceeded to fuck her back passage fast. Lizzy was pinned to the bed, impaled on the thick monster of a bone, and she screamed and clawed the man's back. She tried to will her legs to wrap around his body, but she was slammed into it with force, and her body bounced under him. The room was silent now except for the lewd sound of squelching cocks, cunts, and arse.

With her legs way back and her ankles crossed behind his back, Lizzy was having a whale of a time. He was the first to ejaculate, and with a final almighty thrust, the commercial model twitched inside her anus, and his warm cum flooded her. He left himself inside her, and she leaked fluids out over his embedded shaft onto the sheets. Marcus assumed the same position, slipped into her wetness with ease, and buried his manhood deep inside the panting minx.

Loud moans escaped her lips as she was unceremoniously thrust into. In and out, back and forth, and quick. The man smashed down and forced a howl from my spouse, and her hair flew around wildly. Lizzy visibly trembled and managed to lean up on her elbows so she could watch the ministrations of her dark lover. He grunted and pulled out his enormous snake, and his first big spurt leaped out up to her neck in a long arc that splattered cum in a trail down to her navel. The next jet went right up to her mouth, and she poked her tongue out to capture the milky fluid.

"I don't believe it!" I whispered to myself about this incredible sight.

Lizzy took a moment to compose herself and cupped her well-fucked muff and puckered star. She was amazed even more when she was hoisted up from the bed by the half-Italian black buck, who dragged her up and took her right leg back and around his left hip. As if she weighed nothing, she was now held in a flying angel position, suspended in the air at a 45-degree angle, and held firm in his iron grip. He gathered her in his strong arms and bucked her up and down like his own personal fuck toy. How she took him all was amazing to me, as it looked like a small tree trunk had been stuffed up her chest. Lizzy squealed and laughed as she was tossed up and down on his black pole.

"No way!"

I gasped as barely had Lizzy caught her breath and was let down to the carpet. She was rudely picked up by Trevor, who tipped her at an angle so that her bent legs rested over his shoulders. He buried his face in her cum-stained snatch and ate me as she dangled in the air. He munched on her waxed cunt, spitting and spluttering as he held her above the carpet. We had a nice three-seat sofa next to the armchair I had draped myself in, and Rickey, Essence, and Jason sat side by side with their stiff peckers held up.

"Heads up."

Lizzy got up on wobbly pins, and the next thing was her on top of Jason. The contrast in their bodies was really evident now as his ebony skin shone with perspiration against her paleness. She bent over his body and slowly impaled herself on him. His mighty cock stood straight up for her as she dropped her weight down on his boner almost all of the way. As she fucked herself on him, her head shook from side to side.

She looked at me to see that I was stroking my cock in a frantic clockwise twist. She really began to ride his cock hard and fast, and her moans grew louder as her stud fucked her back. Her back arched as she wallowed in the attention of so many black bulls.

"You boys! You’re driving me crazy!"

I couldn’t see very well between their rapidly moving bodies, but I could see Lizzy really grinding down hard. She looked to her right, shifted over to Essence, and promptly seated herself on his desirable rod. He grabbed two big handfuls of her bottom cheeks and thrust up into her, making her teeter and jiggle in his lap. He fucked her good and fast for a couple of minutes, and then he rose up with her still on his dick and shoved her onto Rickey as if passing a football!

"Eek!"

Lizzy was so stretched out from being fucked big style that his large cock slid easily into her. From the corner of her eye, Liam was lubing up his dick as he stepped up behind her. Lizzy understood his intention, and she nodded.

"Do it. Fuck me in the bum."

The black man rubbed his cock a few times to make sure it was hard and slick, and then he placed the head against her shitter. She braced herself as he fed her the first two inches.

"Fuck me, you devils!"

With that, the two huge cocks began to pump Lizzy in unison. One is in her pussycat, and the other is in her anus. Their balls bounced off of each other as they fucked her together. From the look on her face, my slut of a wife seemed as if she had never felt such satisfaction in her life as the two cocks that were at this very moment plunging deep inside of her.

"That’s it. Give me more!

Liam pressed into her back as he plunged over and over into her puckered starfish. Below her, Rickey arched his back as he pushed up. She glanced at me as he shot his load inside of her already-used cunt hole. Still, they fucked her. She was getting what she wished for.

"Shit! Gonna cum in your arse!"

Liam stiffened as he unloaded her bowels. The three of them remained glued together until they separated slowly. As she leaked cum, she sat on Essence in a reverse cowgirl position and fully impaled her arsehole on his stiff prick. She waited before moving as Trevor approached and nudged her cunt with his knob. He shoved in, and Lizzy now had her second double penetration of the night. She groaned heavily as she was filled to the limit in both orifices, and she became wedged between the two glistening studs as they set up a wonderful alternating rhythm inside her sloppy holes. The seasoned escorts didn't seem to mind the sloppy seconds as they happily fucked my wife senselessly.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" she intoned in bliss. 

As one slid up, the other retracted, and all three rocked together in an exquisite rut as I had never experienced in my life.
Four dark hands ran riot over her tits and belly as she writhed between them. Her arse became a cum dump as Essence erupted in her anus, and as he pulled out his cum, he ran in a stream down her crack and bathed his scrotum. Trevor's strokes became fast and furious as he raced to the finishing line.

"Cum in me!"

Lizzy grunted as he gave her rapid thrusts with the same tempo, and he finally threw his head up and flooded her pussycat.
Fuck, did he have a lot of cum? Gush after gush emptied inside of her as he remained buried up to the hilt. When he finally withdrew, Lizzy's cunt pushed out copious amounts of white goo, and her bottom was liberally coated. 

"What wicked boys you all are! I love you all." 

Jason. I'd forgotten about him as he approached Lizzy with an angry-looking black dick.

"Last but not least," he said as he proudly held up his oversized cock above his heavy scrotum.

My wife presented her heaving tits, and he jerked and aimed his cock at the ravishing female. Jet after jet sprayed out, and her boobs were smothered with his cream as he erupted in long arcs. She eagerly rubbed the sperm into her flesh, and I got up and handed her a towel. Lizzy used it to wipe the goo from her face and then cleaned it up between her legs. She lay on her back, utterly exhausted, and then she curled up into a ball as I heard the guys hustle around the bedroom.

"Many happy returns, Lizzy."

"Mm, hmm," she murmured and drifted off into a dreamless sleep.

END

Published 
Written by moasan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments