Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ride Home

"She slowly turned ninety degrees towards me while sliding her skirt up further around her waist."

21
5 Comments 5
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is the latest from our continuing adventures. These events you have read are all true. As always, the names have been changed to protect the “Guilty as Charged.” We are so… guilty."

I was at the end of a long and grueling week that never went according to plan.  The schedule was always subject to change, without notice, per individual, and occurrence.  I was frustrated and exhausted making it difficult to put on my “happy face.”  Although I was going to be home for the next seven days, the last several hours passed slowly.  While I was focused on the tasks at hand, I was still thinking about Jennifer.

After completing my shit detail, I mean my assignment, I expeditiously maneuvered myself to the passenger arrival area of the airport.  I was anxiously waiting to see her while I was filled with childlike anticipation.

At that point, my mind was consumed with the thought of seeing her getting out of the vehicle wearing a rather provocative outfit that displayed her beautiful accoutrements.  I was imagining her beautiful breasts being pushed up displaying her curves and cleavage.  They just looked back at me almost uttering the words, "look at me...feel me...lick me...nibble on me."

Additionally, she told me that she would be wearing that black skirt made of heavenly soft material.  My mind viewed it hanging just above her knees, the way I like it.   This left room for my imagination to conjure up a plethora of naughty little thoughts.

I couldn't wait to lift up her skirt to find she had nothing on underneath.    In my inner consciousness, I saw her beautiful shaved pussy glistening and dripping with liquid heaven.  Still, after all these years, it was always like seeing it for the very first time.

Ok, back to reality.  In spite of the multitude of assholes that drive aimlessly to the airport, (you know, the idiots slinging their heads around ninety degrees in each direction followed by their challenged, stupid, and lost facial expressions), I instantly felt inner peace and happiness.

I saw Jenifer driving up to me with that enticing smile and displaying anticipation on her face.  She was telepathically communicating with me while I was also being summoned by her desire-filled pussy.

She stopped the mini-van, exited, and walked up to me.  I stood and stared at her legs, the ones I have been writing, dreaming, and popping boners about for years.  In an instant, I undressed her with my eyes while staring at her with the epitome of greed.

I saw the shape of her breasts and the outline of her legs converging where her pussy was.  I have missed her in so many ways…

We embraced in each other’s arms as if we had not seen each other in years.  She kissed me and our entangled tongues locked with a vengeance. 

Jennifer then handed me the keys and said, "You drive."

As we departed the airport circus, her skirt slowly and magically slid up more and more.  Without obstruction, I was able to view her knees and thighs.  Her legs were slowly spreading apart with the intent to expose her dripping wet pussy to me.

I couldn’t wait… so … I didn’t...  I gently slid my hand between her legs, spreading them apart further.  She slowly turned ninety degrees towards me while sliding her skirt up further around her waist.

There it was. Her shaved, wanting, needing, and craving pussy was calling me home.  Jennifer slowly caressed her clit with her middle finger, followed by sliding it up inside of her as far as she could reach.

She then utilized her pointer and middle fingers, from each hand, to slowly and seductively spread her lips apart, displaying the opening of her vagina.

Jennifer slid those four magic fingers deeper and deeper inside of her pussy.  She gently spread her vagina open enough to reward my tired eyes with a view of a couple of inches inside. This resembled our sordid little adventure when I was granted the erotic and boner producing pleasure of photographing the inside of her.

This was a view from heaven.  There was, and still is, nothing like looking at Jennifer lifting her skirt up and spreading herself wide open for my, and mine alone, viewing pleasure.

Now, I was as hard as I had ever been.  I felt like my cock was going to burst open and blow my load all over the place…

Jennifer then took her shoes off and placed her right foot on the dash.  Additionally, she put her left foot on the back of the console between us.  With her legs spread apart even further, she again caressed her clit and her wet lips.  She also continued to slide the same four fingers up inside, opening up her pussy for me.  I might as well have been able to see up inside of her to the back wall.

Jennifer then lifted her blouse, bringing her breasts out in their entirety.  Those beautiful breasts continued to excite me beyond words. 

There she was, in her glory.  Her breasts fully exposed, while her legs spread far apart, showing it all.  She might as well had been totally naked.  However, her clothing lifted and skirt slid up was so erotic.  I was barely able to drive.  We were driving on the interstate and all I wanted to do was pull over, jump in the back of the mini-van, and ram my cock up inside of her.

Now, I was as hard as steel, wanting to burst out of my pants.  I began to tremble slightly, as I always have.  She was magnificent! 

I slowly inched my middle and ring fingers between her wet, soft, and glistening lips.  I gently rubbed between them, feeling an abundance of liquid joy.  She was wet enough to drip down between her thighs and saturate her starfish.  If I was able, I would have licked her juices off and out of her entire, and I do mean entire, body…

I slowly maneuvered my two fingers between her lips and I carefully eased them into her vagina.  She was so wet that this allowed my fingers to slide up and inside her as far as my hand would permit.

I gently separated her vaginal opening even further while sliding my fingers in and out.  Her pussy felt warmer and wetter than usual.

While I was attempting to drive on the highway, I had the best view of the inside of her thighs, pussy, and opening of her vagina.  The sight of her attributes never seized to sexually excite me, much less ever get old.

I slid three fingers up inside of her, moving slowly in and out, allowing me to pick up the faint, amazing scent of her pussy.  I withdrew my fingers and licked her sweet juices off of them.  I was amazed how her pussy continues to feel, smell, and taste so wonderful. 

Dirty little thoughts began to emerge regarding me sticking my thumb deep inside of her pussy while gently sliding my middle finger up inside of her bung hole.  I have no idea where the idea of holding her like a six pack came from, however, the thought of it was riveting, as well as entertaining.

So..., we arrived at our planned stop at the home improvement store.  I parked our vehicle in an inconspicuous parking space.  Still, I was not finished examining and playing with her pussy. 

JenyPlays
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenyPlays

Jennifer then pulled out her favorite toy which was a long and narrow metal vibrator that was approximately five to six inches long by three eighths inches wide.  This was the type of device that could be worn as jewelry. 

She handed me her little friend.  I turned the toy on a strong, steady vibration and rubbed her clit with it.  I slowly worked it up and down her lips, watching it slide through her liquid essence.  She allowed me to move it up and down and around outside and inside her pussy.  I was applying soft, intermittent pressure to all of her magic spots.

Jennifer still had her legs spread far apart, which continued to captivate me.  Just looking at her pussy, especially in that fashion, always sexually excited me beyond words.

I slowly pushed her little buddy far into her vagina, moving it in and out gently.  My finger pushed it all the way up inside of her until it touched her back wall.  The little vibrating device was submerged all the way up inside of her, rendering it no longer visible.

My finger pushed it again up as far as it would go until it could go no further.   One may wonder how I was able to find it and remove it from the inside of her vagina.

This wonderful little toy was on a chain that hangs around her neck and lays between her breasts.  This piece of jewelry was also intriguing to look at, sparking one’s imagination…

Anyway, I slowly pulled the chain, allowing the vibrator to become slightly visible.  After slowly and gently tugging on the chain further, the little toy was able to slide out of her pussy.  Again, I worked the vibrator all around the opening of her vagina, followed by the repetitive insertion in and out.

At this point, I grabbed my cell phone and began photographing her spread out semi-naked body. It was always very exciting to take digital photos of Jennifer while mostly naked, with her spreading her pussy wide open for me. What also made this sordid little event so erotic was she had her skirt slid up around her waist while her top was slid up, letting her breasts be exposed in full view.

I photographed my fingers, as well as her little friend (vibrator), sliding up inside of her. These were photos of my hand putting the vibrator into her vagina. I also captured many views of her fingers opening her pussy so I may look deep inside. I am surprised that I did not lose my load right there on the spot.  I bring these captured moments with me when I travel making being away from each other a little more bearable.

Although there were people in the parking lot (driving and walking), they were few, since it was mid to late morning.  At first, we were very cognizant of these people, but we began to not care.  It was more important to play between Jennifer's spread legs.

I licked all around her pussy, my fingers, and her toy to clean off the juices.  After all, I didn't want it to go to waste.

Jennifer wiped off any residual moisture and pulled her skirt back down.  We then casually walked into the store as if everything was normal.  If people were watching the event, who cares?

We wandered through the quiet isles of the Home Improvement Store stopping every now and then to look at items.  I can’t remember what we were looking at because I kept sliding my hand under her skirt and putting my fingers inside of her pussy.  I had to stop feeling her genitalia so we were able to finish the quick shopping that was becoming time consuming.  What I really wanted to do was just fuck her brains out.

After shopping, we returned to our mini-van and began driving home.  As we drove, my fingers were back up inside of her.  This was a lesson in multi-tasking, to say the least.  I couldn't wait to get home and chase her inside.

After pulling into the driveway, it didn't take long to get to our bedroom.  I dropped my bag and turned towards Jennifer.   She was on her knees, climbing onto the bed with her back to me.

I snuck up behind her and raised her skirt up over her ass.  Maneuvering myself between her legs from behind, I spread her pussy apart with both of my hands.  I felt that soft, warm, and wet flesh sliding through my fingers.

With two fingers from each hand, I inserted them into her pussy and spread her vagina open for an incredible view.  I just stood and stared for a moment.   By this time, Jennifer knew how much the view of her pussy turned me on. 

I then inserted my right-hand middle and ring fingers slowly in and out.  I shoved them in as far as I could until they would go no further.  My pointer finger slowly joined in sinking the three of them as deep as possible without causing Jennifer any discomfort. 

As I added my pinky finger to the action, I then negotiated four fingers up inside of her while I was tickling her starfish with my thumb.  I gently wiggled my thumb in about a quarter of in inch as my four fingers were probing her pussy. With the anticipation getting the best of me, I couldn't wait any longer.  I dropped my drawers and pounded her pussy from behind.

My rock-hard throbbing cock was its own heat-seeking moisture missile.  Luckily, Jennifer’s pussy was as wet as could be and I had stretched her vagina a bit.  I was able to ram my cock up inside of her with all of the venom and vigor I could muster. 

While grabbing her by the hips, I was slamming her pussy as hard as I could, hitting the back wall every time.  Although that burning sensation was escalating, I was not ready to cum inside of her yet.

We swiftly removed the rest of our clothing before I slid a pillow underneath her ass.  I began pounding and pounding again and again.

Her legs were up outside of my arms so the deepest penetration was possible.  I felt her pussy squeezing my cock with a slight quiver.

The onset of ejaculating was building once again.  I felt that increasing burning and tingling sensation from my bung-hole to the tip of my penis.  Then, with what felt like a gunshot, I emptied my load deep inside of her.  Holy shit!  What an explosive experience. 

As I softened up, I withdrew my penis out of her pussy.  I reached for a near-by towel to clean up the flood of semen before it poured out of her onto the bed.

We lay down on the bed for a while in each other's arms.   Jennifer, my dearest wife, looked at me, with a soft sheepish smile, and playfully whispered, "Welcome home."

Thank you for taking the time to read another one of our sordid little adventures.  I sincerely hope you enjoyed this story.  Perhaps, some may have found it…exciting?
These events you have read are all true.  As always, the names have been changed to protect the “Guilty as Charged.”  We are so… guilty.

More adventures to follow.

Published 
Written by weezer21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments