Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Night Back In '95'

"She slowly unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts followed by pulling them down to her ankles."

12
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story reverts back to 1995 and took place a couple of years after "A Night Back Home." All of these events were true."

Mid-Summer, 1995:

This was not the typical hot summer night in Ohio.  This time, there was an abnormally high temperature with much more oppressive humidity than usual. Additionally, these temperatures were not common this late.  It was midnight and it was sultry.

I decided to come back east and visit the people who were important to me.  This was my last night in town and I was not going to leave without seeing my closest friend, Jennifer.  Little did I know I would have another wonderful, pleasurable, and erotic evening that turned out to be a night to be remembered.

After we were finished gallivanting around town, we still were enjoying each other’s company.  So, we retreated to an air-conditioned respite from the stifling heat to the infamous basement sanctuary.  It was much cooler and more comfortable in my favorite place.

We were sitting in a couple of chairs facing each other while talking and exchanging glances at each other’s anatomy.  One may assume we were undressing each other with our eyes.  Well, I admit it.  I was looking straight through the front of Jennifer’s shorts fantasizing about seeing her without them.

As usual, one comment led to another with sex being the topic of discussion.  Jennifer was wearing a nice looking top with light-colored shorts.  I could not remember the exact colors she was wearing because my mind was fixated on her pussy.

We engaged in our own friendly little sexual small talk when I had the feeling that something wonderful with Jenifer may happen.  She always had her way of sexually exciting me.  I gently slid my hand between her thighs brushing the back of my hand across that warm pocket between her legs.  I felt an inkling of moisture through the fabric while catching a faint hint of the scent of her pussy.  Since I never had the pleasure of smelling or tasting her juices directly, this was an educated guess.

As my fingertips examined the contours of her lips through her shorts, she gently took my hand and said, "We don't need to get into any trouble."

I had no idea what that was supposed to mean.  While I was deep in thought regarding that comment, Jennifer suddenly appeared on her knees in front of me.  At this point, it was quite evident that a blowjob was the only event on the menu that evening.  Either way, she always knew how to make me lose my load.

She assisted me in removing my pants and positioned herself between my legs.  Obviously, my spear was as hard as a rock, pointing straight up to the ionosphere.

Jennifer leaned forward and slid her tongue up and down, licking the shaft of my penis.  She moved to the head, wiggling and straightening the tip of her stiffened tongue while trying to insert it into the hole.  This always felt as if she could slide her tongue deep inside.  At this point, I began to tremble.

She went back to maneuvering her wet tongue up and down my shaft, followed by engulfing my cock deep into her mouth.  She almost took in my entire penis with the head protruding into her throat.  She continued to bob up and down, sucking the life out of me.  I was literally fucking her in her mouth while she was doing the work.  Awesome!

My cock began to feel that overwhelming burning sensation again, you know, the one you feel right before you cum.

I closed my eyes and inadvertently drifted off into another happy place.  One may wonder, how could there be any other happy place when my beautiful and exciting friend had my cock in her mouth?  It didn’t make much sense, but who could reason when ejaculation was at the front door.  At this passionate juncture, I was ready to blow my load down her throat.

In my mind, I thought I quietly said, "Wait..."

Jennifer stopped and gave me a rather inquisitive look.  I said to her, "I need to see you."

Again, she looked at me with question.

I softly said, “I want to see your bare legs spread apart without clothing.”  "I want to look at your pussy.”

I explained, “In the past, I have only had a quick view just before I slid my cock inside of you."

Before Jennifer could respond, I respectfully and quietly continued, "May I also touch you?"  “I only know what it felt like when my cock was deep inside."

Jennifer was silent, resulting in an awkward pause…

I then humbly requested, "May I put my fingers inside of your pussy?"  "I need to know how it feels when they are sliding in and out."  “I have this burning desire to feel you, especially when you are wet.”

I looked at her in the eye and meekly said, "May I?" ... "Is this ok with you?"

I finally, in a very quiet tone, said, “I do not mean to be crude or disrespectful, but you are my closest friend.”  “You are the only person I could ever imagine talking to this way.”  I then, in an almost whisper, said, "Please, Jennifer … I really need to know.”

Jennifer smiled sheepishly with a slight hint of mischief in her eyes.  Now we were sitting on the floor facing each other while Jennifer’s back was leaning against the couch.  Without a word, she ploddingly unbuttoned and unzipped her shorts.  She smiled again and looked at me in the eye, followed by slowly inching them down to her ankles.  She then gracefully slid them off one foot at a time. This was a fantasy that came true.

fem_boy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fem_boy

Jennifer sat in front of me, spreading her legs apart, displaying her beautiful pussy.  I was granted a long, inquisitive, and lustful look.  She then slid forward and laid down on her back.  She bent her knees and placed each foot flat on the floor as if she was taking the “Fuck-Me" position.  She was neatly trimmed and glistening with moisture covering her soft and inviting lips.  I just thought to myself, “What an amazing and erotic sight.”

I took the liberty of taking another long, tantalizing look at Jennifer’s bare legs from her feet up to her pussy.  I visually examined every little detail from each wrinkle on her labia to the multitude of skin tones of her vaginal area.  I felt as if I could not get enough of this forbidden fruit while I just looked and stared with greed and awe.

I then submissively asked, May I put my fingers inside of you now?”

She smiled and whispered, “yes.”

I began caressing her entire pelvic region from the inside of her thighs to her warm and moisture laden labia.  She was so wet that she left my fingers dripping with her essence.

I slowly spread her lips apart with my fingers of my right hand and viewed inside.  My fingers then intentionally and gently penetrated deeper and deeper into the soft unknown.

My left middle finger then slowly probed into her pussy, joining my other submerged fingers.  I spread her vagina open further, capturing this erotic sight with my mind, trying to commit it to memory.  She was so soft, so wet, so perfect…

This incredible view of the inside of her vagina was absolutely breathtaking.  I removed my fingers and licked her juices off of them before I deliberately positioned my face between her legs.

I took a slow, deep breath from my nose, absorbing the tantalizing scent of her pussy.  She smelled so enticing, it was hypnotic, leaving me completely riveted and helpless.

I quickly wiggled my tongue inside of her moving it all about.  I pushed it up inside of her as far as I could.  After turning my head back and forth, the rest of my face was engulfed in the juices of her pussy smearing it all over.  Her taste was so smooth and unlike anything I could describe.

At this point, I could wait no longer.  My rock-hard cock was throbbing and pulsing while the rest of my body trembled uncontrollably.  Without any further thought, I removed my tongue from her pussy and replaced it with my penis.

I was piledriving my cock into her as deep and hard as I could.  I rammed it in and out roughly as fast as possible making me feel like I was going to split her in half.  Ram, ram, ram.  I pounded it into the back wall of her vagina over and over again.

The burning sensation of ejaculation was on the doorstep and there was no going back.  I was crossing the threshold of the event horizon and passing the point of no return.

My cock violently exploded with a flood of liquid pearl essence.  It began to tingle down to my toes while burning from my bung hole to the tip of the spear.  It was much more climactic than usual and I was seeing stars. 

Suddenly back to reality, I opened my eyes to see my beautiful friend with my cock in her mouth.  She finished up by swallowing my load about a minute before releasing my cock.

Now, all at once, I found myself with several questions swirling around the inside of my head.  I was subconsciously evaluating each one:

What happened?

Why am I sitting in a chair instead of on the floor?

Why don’t I see her pussy?

Why am I not probing around inside of her with my fingers?

Why can’t I taste her anymore?

Why do I not remember what she smells or tastes like?

Why is my dick in her mouth and not up inside of her vagina?

Most puzzling, where was my innate shyness regarding sexual discussion, experimentation, fantasy, and pleasure?

It was quite evident that my imagination ran off somewhere in overdrive, taking me along for the journey.  This was everything I fantasized about.  Damn, it was only fantasy.  This was the catalyst for the beginning of my thirty-year quest regarding all of these unanswered questions about Jennifer's pussy.

I carried these questions around with me for a thirty-year odyssey, trying to achieve this quest for knowledge.  During those years, I felt nothing but pointed emptiness and frustration much of the time.  I never had the opportunity to experience the said erotic level of intimacy with her that I wanted.

That was then…

This is now…

Thirty-plus years later, Jennifer is my beautiful wife.   If you have read about our previous adventures, you know how and what it took to get there.  I have come to terms and rectified my feelings of frustration.  My insatiable “need to know” has been, and continues to be satisfied.  Now, my quest is complete.  She is actually more satisfying than I ever wanted, much less imagined.

As previously discussed in other adventures, she is magnificent in all physical, sexual, and emotional ways imaginable.  I am home.

Thank you for taking the time to read this story.  The adventure continues.   As always, the names have been changed to protect the "Guilty as Charged," on All Counts.  We are so…guilty😊.

Published 
Written by weezer21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments