Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Time Of Reckoning

"Then, the unthinkable happened. Jennifer slid her panties down to her ankles and gracefully stepped out of them."

13
4 Comments 4
3.0k Views 3.0k
7.6k words 7.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is part three of three following 7/27 and Thor's Hammer. These three parts together could be considered a stand-alone series, or it will follow the numeric progression in "Dirty Little Soulmates." All of these events are true. The names have been changed to protect the Guilty as Charged. We are so Guilty:)"

I had just finished my conversation with Jennifer.   That was it!  I am committed, and there is no turning back.  I have finally accepted what I have always known.

Jennifer was the "One," and I knew it.  I felt as if the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders.   On the other hand, I have embarked upon a new chapter that would rearrange my life as I knew it.

I wasn't hiding behind sex anymore.   This was very real.  In the past, it was all too convenient to subtly cover up my feelings by hiding inside of Jennifer's pussy.  Sometimes I feel that I would climb in head first and let it deflect anything that could expose what was really happening inside of me.

There was always so much more.  I could no longer swim around in her juices using it like a bullet proof vest to shield myself from my emotions.

I am fully cognizant of the fact that Jennifer is, and always has been the love of my life.  Now I will pursue my destiny with the proverbial venom and vigor it takes to win.

I have over thirty years of pent-up feelings for her.  Since I had never experienced anything like this before, I needed to act on this without losing my sanity.

Jennifer agreed to give us a chance.  She has been jaded because she had been emotionally beaten down by her soon-to-be ex-husband for years.  She did not believe that good things could happen to her, much less being allowed to experience happiness.

She was very reticent and pessimistic regarding me, and our relationship.   I felt that every day was a fight to prove how much I loved her.  I did not realize at the time just how far down she had gone.

We continued to talk on the phone daily.  As we talked, any hint of our dirty little conversations quickly was brought into something serious, mainly by Jennifer.  I was ok with this, and I understood it.  After all, I loved her more than life itself. 

This was a new kind of relationship that we never experienced, nor expected.  I am not going to try to claim that it was easy because it was anything but.  I needed to prove myself to Jennifer as well as this relationship to myself. 

Still, as a male human being, I had needs.  I missed receiving photos of her.  I missed looking at, or inside of her pussy.  I missed getting inside of her, the way I did in the old days.  But it was not only sex, it was Jennifer.  I was having a conundrum.

Jennifer was so beautiful to me.  I wanted to wrap my arms around her, kiss her passionately, and just hold her close.  I missed out on that for over thirty years, and it is my fault.  I accepted the responsibility. 

She was so far away from me and it was destroying me from the inside.

I always had memories of our sordid past.  I missed the old days when it only took that look and a smile from the other, resulting in the engagement in some wild and passionate sex.  In other words, we engaged in just plain old hard-core consensual fucking.

I missed looking at Jennifer's naked body.  I missed the days where one would ask the other for sex and there was no second thought.  This was not one sided, the sexual submission traveled in both directions. 

For many years, I only had memories of the intimacy we once shared.  I lived without the hope of ever experiencing her soft sensual touch ever again.  We were resolved to accept only digital photos that would only perpetuate our imaginations.  

This was like having sex without being with each other.  Although there were countless hours of self-satisfaction, the pleasuring could only go so far.  Even the extrusion of my essence had its limitations. 

I wanted nothing more than to be connected to Jennifer both physically and emotionally.   I loved this woman like no other, and sometimes I feared that it was too late.

It soon became necessary for me to take residence in my home in South Florida.  That spacious home in Texas was now in the possession and ownership of my ex.  There was nothing left there for me, so I gave it up willingly.

I was still over one thousand miles away from the woman I loved.  I was only able to visit for a few days every five to six weeks.  This need only fueled my burning desire to do anything possible to see Jennifer. 

There were no longer any elicit digital photos being sent.  There was no viewing each other without clothing, not even a peek.  There was no uncensored touching.   We were not allowed to watch each other get off manually from self-pleasure.  Obviously, there was no sex of any kind.

I always had countless files of elicit contraband that centered around the naked body of my One, Jennifer.  After years of use, its effectiveness was waning.  Even the digital exploits of the infamous 7/27 did not replace her personal touch.

Jennifer set up a very stringent code of courting rituals because she never experienced anyone respecting and desiring her enough to make her feel worthwhile.  I loved Jennifer and "come hell or high water," I was that person.

She never experienced someone willing to fight for her.  Jennifer has always been the finest lady I have ever known.   I was the one to fight until the end.  I have never given anything, other than my career, the effort like this.  This was my destiny and she was worth every second of it.

And so, we began to fulfill our destiny.  The only problem was that Jennifer did not know it.  As I previously mentioned, she did not believe that someone was out there that would love her to the nth degree, and take care of her.  She could not fathom the idea that someone would accept her beautiful children and treat them as his own.  Enter that person; Me.

After much thought, I finagled a way to work out of Northern Ohio while living in Florida.  Additionally, I needed to be in Ohio as much as possible to spend the remaining days with my mother.  This was going to happen without question because my mother was very important to me. 

Several events appeared to fall into place as if the stars were lining up for me.  This never happens!  So, this time I decided to follow the path that was laid out in front of me.

Who would have thought that there were so many signs:

1.  Our divorces were 2 days apart (not planned).

2.  I found myself in a work position that temporarily allowed me to be in Ohio.

3.  There was a strong need to spend quality time with my mother.

4.  My father was not well. 

5.  My step-mother was in worse shape than my father.

6.  After a difficult application process, I was awarded a new work position that permanently based me in Ohio.

7.  The house that I originally wanted to purchase became available out of the blue. 

Ok.  I can read the writing on the wall.  It is obvious that this is my path and my destiny awaits. 

In the meantime, I began traveling to Northern Ohio more often than usual.  I had accumulated well over one million hotel points which alleviated the cost of lodging.  It was also fairly easy to fly or drive up every couple of weeks, or so. 

It was necessary to stay in hotels near Jennifer's house because we were not residing in the same location as of yet.  At this point, cohabitation was off limits. 

Even though we spent a lot of quality time together as a couple and a family, there were many occasions where we experienced growing pains, so to speak.  However, there was always the one known quantity, our long-term friendship.  There was never any doubt that we could fall back on this.

As the months passed, Christmas was upon us.   This was the first time spending this holiday with family, or at least my new family, in twenty years.   In the past, I was either working or unwilling to come back to the cold climate during the winter season. 

Jennifer and I were also busy, and separately, finalizing our divorces.  Consequently, we still had one lingering thorn-in-the-side, her very soon to be ex.

He was unknowingly assigned the nickname "Asshat."  I couldn’t take the credit for this because that name was derived from the douchebags she worked with.  Those assholes may be discussed further at a later time.

Nevertheless, from what I understand, he earned this name fair and square.  After being thrown out, he moved one block away under the auspices of remaining close to the children.

In truth, he was really conducting surveillance activity of his former residence.  This home belonged to Jennifer long before "Asshat" slithered into her life.

Furthermore, the only use he had for the children was to try to collect intelligence on the activities, possible suitors, and the general goings on at Jennifer's house.  Still, I believe it is safe to say that his attempts were less than fruitful. 

Back to Christmas.  It was Christmas eve and it was getting very late when we both fell asleep on the couch.  At 01:30 am, I felt it was time to return to my hotel.   As I was heading for the door, Jennifer took me by the hand and led me to her bedroom.

She said, "I want you to stay with me."

I cautiously expressed my concern and discomfort in this matter.  However, she was adamant that I not leave.

This was not an invitation to put my cock inside of her or have any form of sexual activities.  I knew this.  I will admit that I would have liked to have slid my tongue up inside of her, or at least put my fingers inside of her pussy and probe around.  But it wasn't right.  Not now.

So, we went to sleep, in each other's arms, with clothes on, and hands off.

I was extremely reticent because I did not need or want any trouble from Asshat.  At this time, I was trying to avoid a confrontation.  More importantly, I did not want any trouble for Jennifer after I went back to work. 

Needless to say, Asshat was running surveillance with his drive-by approach on Christmas morning at 05:00 am.  He claimed he was just driving by to go to the store.  I call Bullshit!

Unfortunately, the kids had to be the ones to endure the grilling and the “Grand Inquisition."  They also received several comments regarding their mother being a “whore.”  He was on his diatribe stating that there was a different guy at the house every other weekend.  Asshat stated that he witnessed different cars in the driveway every time he drove by.  Now they were from different states.

What a dumb ass!  Those cars in the driveway were my rental or personal cars.  However, there was one guy spending time with Jennifer and the kids, me.

Needless to say, after infuriating Jennifer, he also alienated himself from the kids.  Every time they had to spend time with him, they reacted as if it was a Death Sentence.  One of the kids was twenty years old while the younger was seventeen.  Soon, the younger child would be of age and not legally required to see him either.

There is so much more of that type of drama that occurred during those months.  However, that may be a separate story in itself.  Perhaps Jennifer may want to write about that issue herself.

Anyway, as time went on, we were becoming a family.  We were not just “a” family, we were a happy family.

Still, regarding that other issue, nine months later there was no sex or sexual contact.  There was no looking at her pussy or breasts.   There was no inappropriate physical contact.  It was still forbidden.  This was on hold until our divorces were finalized.  Although things were progressing, I did not understand why it took more than a year. 

As a male human being with needs, I was going crazy.  Luckily, I was not asked to turn in my contraband.  In other words, my numerous photos and videos of Jennifer in her glory was my protected stash.  All I had at this point was digital imagery and memories of her insatiable pussy.

There were times when I was so frustrated, I was a walking hard-on.  It was also frustrating because it was difficult to find the time and privacy to purge the pump, so to speak.

This time, Jennifer was not going to help me, much less watch the show.  Conversely, I was not able to watch her satisfy her needs either.  I only got to hear about it rendering me feeling like my cock was going to explode. 

Then…one magic morning in the late spring, Jennifer walked into our room.  She said, "Well, you wanted to see them, so here they are."

She opened up her night gown and pulled her breasts out.   Those big beautiful breasts were awesome!  She pulled down the night gown to just above her pussy.

I was mesmerized.   Those beautiful breasts!  Then, without saying, I was granted permission to fondle them.  I gently squeezed them and felt every part.  I gently moved my finger-tips all over and around her nipples while smoothly caressing her breasts with both hands.  I squeezed ever so lightly.

Then, for at least a minute, I just looked at them.  I viewed her beauty that I appreciated in years past.  They were magnificent! 

Again, I returned to slowly caressing both breasts together with my hands.  I slid my face between them and moved it from side to side.  My tongue slid slowly and deliberately on and around in a circular motion every millimetre of each breast and nipple followed by nibbling on them.  My lips gently moved from side to side and up and down from one nipple to the other while gently sucking on them.

I was so excited and erect, I thought I was going to cum inside my jeans.

Jennifer then looked at me and smiled.  She softly said, "I think that’s enough for now."

I thought, “What…Are you kidding?”

I was just getting started, but I knew I needed to stop.  I always kept my word and respected the finest lady I have ever known.

So, reluctantly (and willingly) I ceased all boobular operations.  While removing my face, lips, and tongue from her breasts, I reached for my phone.

To my surprise, I was granted permission to photograph her breasts.  After about ten to fifteen photos, and one quick little video, Jennifer put those beautiful accoutrements away.

I thought I would be devastated, but I just smiled, felt loved, and counted my blessings.

As she quickly disrobed from her night gown, she scampered off to the bathroom to shower...alone.  She vanished like the wind.  Damn.

I experienced a slight tinge of guilt because I snuck a short video of her disrobing.  I snuck a quick little pan past her pussy.  Personally, I am not convinced that she didn't know:)

It was now late summer of 2023, and all of our soon-to-be former marital issues were just about complete.  It was late afternoon when I arrived back in town and checked into my hotel.

I never stopped looking forward to seeing Jennifer.  Even though we were engaged in early-Victorian-style courting rituals, I never lost focus or drive.  Furthermore, until now, Jennifer didn’t either.

I arrived at Jennifer's house mid evening.   After a brief and wonderful visit, I was ready to return to my hotel.

Jennifer said, "I am going with you."

I cautiously replied, "What about the kids?"

Jennifer said, "Don't worry, they are adult children and they will be just fine."

I agreed.  After all, they were of legal age.  They were already asleep when we walked out the door.  We were planning to return first thing in the morning before they would awake.  Besides, if there was an emergency, we had cell phones.

We departed in my rental vehicle and arrived at the hotel.  Before we exited the car, she said, "I am not sure how far I will go."

After all this time in our courting-ritual abstinence, I was not going to make the assumption that I knew what she was talking about.  We walked into the room and I sat down ready to relax and continue our visit.

Unexpectedly, Jennifer began to take her clothes off.  She appeared to move slowly and deliberately.  I was caught completely off-guard because I assumed she was tired and wanted to go to sleep.

Jennifer continued to disrobe.  To my surprise, she slowly exposed her breasts.  I was in absolute awe.  They were so beautiful.

As I moved forward to reach out and slowly caress them, she stepped back and continued to undress.  She slid her pants down reminding me of the days passed.  She gently stepped out of the right leg, followed by the left.  She moved gracefully with a purpose reminding me of our early days of sordid times.

This was completely unexpected rendering me totally speechless.   I felt that I may be utilizing my ability to exercise self-restraint.  At this point, confusion was an understatement.

Needless to say, I wanted to touch her breasts.  I wanted to caress and fondle her body everywhere imaginable.  Then, the unthinkable happened.  Jennifer slid her panties down to her ankles and gracefully stepped out of them.

She stood there in front of me absolutely naked.  I stared at her while remaining motionless and speechless.   However, this time I did not look away and I was not going to miss out on staring at her naked body.  I was having wild-ass flashbacks filled with lust from days of old.

I was standing there with my penis as hard as a rock.  In fact, I was so stiff, my pants were as tight as a drum while my penis was so full of pressure making it almost painful.  I felt as if I was going to cum right there with my clothes on.

My body began to tremble again just like it did thirty years ago.   Jennifer continued to have this overwhelming amorous effect on me.  On this magic evening, I was as excited as I was back on 7/27!

Jennifer pulled the sheets back and climbed into bed.  She laid there on her back with her legs spread apart and her feet flat.

This was the same look I remembered from our sordid basement adventures.  This was the stance I wanted to see and photograph her on 7/27.

I stood there again feeling Deja vu.  I was frozen from motion while staring at her legs spread apart.  She was still as beautiful as she had always been.   The alluring sight of her naked body was continuing to make me tremble.

I just wanted to get between her legs and gently push my cock up into her wet pussy.  I stared at her breasts, her pussy, her whole naked body.  It was glorious! 

Jennifer’s attributes were as exciting as they always had been.  Her spread legs were exposing it all.  She was clean shaven, just the way I like it.  This allowed me to view the contours of her lips.  They were slightly swollen as if expecting my throbbing cock to enter with a vengeance.  Her lips were wet and glistening, compelling me with the unrelenting desire to lick the droplets of her essence out of her vagina.

Jennifer looked at me with her gentle smile and “that” distinct expression.   This is the expression that I had remembered from years past that said with a drawn-out, "Well?"

Holy Crap!  How could I get this lucky to experience this event a second time?  This time I was not going to be Mr. Shy.  This time, I said, "I was appreciating your pure beauty."

I did it.  I admitted that I was gawking, drooling, and forever lusting over her naked body.  She was amazing!

I then climbed into bed next to her.  With a gentle touch of my hand, I caressed her shoulder, moving to her neck, and touched her cheek with an open hand.  She felt so soft, so desirable, so perfect.

I smoothly moved my lips onto her ear and gently nibbled on her earlobe.  I nibbled on her ear all around from the lobe to the top while gracefully putting my tongue into her ear. 

Jennifer began to tremble and breathe deeply.  All I wanted was to be gentle and sensuous.  I loved her so much and I wanted her to feel me.  For the first time, this was all so natural.  So let it be with Jennifer.

We never had physical contact of this nature before.  This was absolutely amazing. 

I kissed her passionately while we were entangling our tongues.   This was so beautiful.

I began to move my mouth and lips back to her neck and shoulders while nibbling ever so gently.   Every part of her body drove me crazy.

KattXi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KattXi

I slowly fondled her breasts with the lightest touch I could muster.  I felt every part of them with my fingertips to the palms of my hands.  Her nipples were erect as I moved my fingertips in a circular motion from the centers to the edges.  My fingers closed with a very slight pinch on the nipple to a soft squeeze of her breasts from my hand.  She felt perfect!

I placed the tip of my tongue on each of her nipples from one side to the other.  I kissed them gently and softly while swirling my tongue around her breasts back and forth.

My face slid between her breasts moving from side to side, licking every part in a very deliberate fashion.   My hands gingerly squeezed them both pushing them against my face.  Her breasts were large and perfect. 

Jennifer continued to breathe heavily with a slight tremble.  I think it was obvious that she was enjoying herself.   I wanted her to enjoy this.  I wanted to do anything possible to make her feel good because I owed her that. 

We returned to kissing each other passionately as we were breathing in unison as one.  We were one.

Jennifer never had anyone hold her and passionately kiss her like this.  I also was never this passionate with anyone as well.   It is obvious to me, she is my "One."

As I stated in previous stories, I regretted that I never held her and kissed her passionately.  I regretted that we never experienced this level of love.  However, I have rectified all of this. This was going to be my time of reckoning...

Then I slowly caressed her abdominal area from her breasts to her upper pelvic region.  Her body felt so soft, so erotic, so satisfying…I felt like I was in heaven.

My fingers, as if they were on auto pilot, were guiding themselves feeling every detail of her soft wet lips.  They hovered over them pressing lightly and feeling every little curve and fold.  I felt the abundance of moisture on my fingertips.  Her pussy was so warm and wet.

My middle finger was able to massage her clit in a circular motion while adding and softening pressure with each pass.  As I rubbed it, I felt every bit of moisture that her pussy could release.

Without hesitance, I gently worked my pointer and middle fingers back and forth between her soaking wet lips while slowly penetrating the opening of her vagina.  Slowly…Deeper…and Deeper.

Jennifer’s pussy was beginning to relax enough to allow my fingers to enter.  First was my middle finger slowly penetrating inside as deep as I could get.  I continued to move it in and out while adding my ring finger.

For some time, my two fingers worked as one until I added my pointer finger letting them thrust in and out as a trio.  Jennifer’s vagina relaxed enough to allow my three fingers to carefully sink up to my knuckles.

To my surprise, my pinky-finger also joined the trio that probed inside of her.  There I was, with four fingers deep inside of the hottest pussy in the world.  I needed to remain cognizant of the fact that she could only stretch so far.  There was no way I was going to inflict any pain on the woman I love.

I then retracted my pointer finger and pinky out of her.  My other two fingers were inside so long they became water logged and shriveled.  This was magnificent!

Without holding back, I began licking and kissing her breasts, then continuing to her abdominal area.  I found my face nearing the place where I had currently two fingers submerged.  I wanted to slide my tongue up inside of her.  However, I gently paused.

I pondered the fact that Jennifer never experienced the receiving end of oral sex.  I was amazed that she had no idea what it felt like to have someone lick her pussy and slide their tongue up inside of her.

She was extremely reticent about me having my face and nose that close to the inside of her fun zone.  She was afraid that she smelled and tasted badly.  Jennifer would have been mortified if her scent and taste left me feeling repugnant.  The only point of reference was that horses-behind ex-husband of hers, “Asshat.”

This douchebag would never engage in oral sex with his wife.  His opinion was that all pussy smelled and tasted like fish.  What an ignorant asshole.  This was probably another good reason he is the ex-husband.

In the old days, Jenifer and I did not engage in much foreplay.  We were young and we were too busy thinking about the sport we were very proficient in, fucking.

This led to many regrets.  I never held Jennifer in my arms, especially after sex.  We were being emotionally safe by never kissing each other passionately.  I never felt her pussy or inserted my fingers inside of it.  I never had the opportunity to probe around inside of her vagina.  Only semi-recently (7/27) did I actually see the inside of her pussy.

I still had no idea what she smelled or tasted like.  Furthermore, I was never blessed with the opportunity to eat her as well.  We were too busy getting-it-on and getting out.  We only had time for a quick fix.

So, back to my face near the opening of her pussy, I still needed to know.  The curiosity had been haunting me for over thirty years.  I did not care if she smelled or tasted badly.  I had to know!  I needed to smell and taste her. 

After all, I loved this woman like no other and I was willing to put my tongue up inside of her every day for the rest of my life!

With all of these emotions, concerns, and fears swirling around unchecked, I looked up at Jennifer.  I said the most intelligent thing I could conjure up.  I asked, “May I?”

Jennifer appeared to be very frightened and after a brief pause, she softly and resignedly said, “Yes.”

I paused again because I could not believe that Jennifer said yes.  It took me a few seconds to process the information my brain had just received.

As I moved my face downward toward her pelvic region, my nose brushed past my dripping fingers.  I could not understand what Jennifer was talking about because there was absolutely nothing offensive about the scent of her pussy.

The truth was that it smelled very pleasant, alluring, and seductive.  It is obvious that our chemistry was more than compatible with each other's.

The scent of her vagina resembled a pheromone reaction making me feel drawn to it any time I was near.  I was rendered magnetically attracted and I found it sexually arousing.  In other words, her pussy smelled good, and I LOVED IT!

Meanwhile, I slowly maneuvered my tongue over her wet lips deliberately feeling those soft and enticing contours.  My tongue wiggled up and down her moisture laden labia.  So far, her juices tasted like something wonderful.

My tongue went into a self-seeking mode licking the liquid essence from the inside of her.  Her juices slowly flowed over my tongue and eventually down my throat.  This absolutely amazing taste of her vaginal secretion lingered for some time, making me feel as if I could not get enough of this liquid heaven.

With an easy velvet touch, I put my hands on the inside of each thigh while my thumbs spread her lips apart.  This paved the way for my tongue to enter the opening of her vagina.

As I slowly and carefully separated her introitus, I was captivated by this beautiful and erotic sight.  Rather than just watching her do the work, this time I spread her open myself.

With a little finesse, my thumbs gently entered into her vagina.  I found myself probing and visually examining the inside of her.  This view, and tactile sensation was breathtaking. 

The inside of Jennifer's vagina was just as alluring and sexually riveting as it was on 7/27.   Actually, instead of Jennifer opening herself up, I was the one penetrating her private area. This was even more erotic than before.

I extended my tongue straight out, as if it were erect, deep inside of her.  I stuck it in as far as I could go until my nose was engulfed by her wet labia, rendering me unable to breathe.  The rest of my face was buried into the opening of her dripping wet pussy.

With my tongue deep inside of her, I moved my face back and forth, up and down, and in a circular motion changing speeds.  As I shook my face from cheek to cheek and nose to chin, it was covered with her liquid essence.  This was the finest tasting pussy in the universe!

Jennifer lay there on the bed with her back arching.  Her legs trembled and moved back and forth from spread out with her knees up to straight out stiff.  Her thighs squeezed my head and covered my ears resulting in me not being able to hear.  There I was, experiencing sensory deprivation from her pussy.   I temporarily lost my hearing, eyesight, and the ability to breathe.  Wow!  What an experience!

She was shaking with clenched fists and her eyes shut.  She appeared to temporarily release any pent-up fears and anguish.  I only wish I knew what was going on inside of her mind and body.  However, logic would dictate that it was good.

I finished eating her pussy and smeared my drenched face up her torso between her breasts.  Again, we began kissing each other with the passion and vigor the world has never seen.  Jennifer then exhaled and her body transitioned into a relaxed state.  She looked at me with a little smile and said, “’Wow!’, so this is what that is all about.”

I smiled at Jennifer and I was pleased that she was able to cum.  Her pussy both smelled and tasted so good it was almost decadent.   This was the forbidden fruit that I waited thirty years to experience.

I then delicately placed my fingers on her drenched pussy.  Again, I maneuvered my middle finger between her lips gently massaging her clit.

With care, I smoothly submerged my middle and ring finger deep into her warm and wet vagina.   It was absolutely riveting and I couldn't get enough of it.

I slowly rolled on my side next to her with my rock-hard penis up against her thigh.  I began moving my hips rubbing her thigh with my cock resulting in a minute dribble of pre-cum smeared on the side of her leg.

I gently rolled further putting one knee over her leg followed by the other so I was face down between her legs.  Jennifer bent her knees raising them up with her feet flat.  She continued to spread her beautiful legs further while assuming the position to accept my pulsing cock.

I inched my-self up, resting my throbbing penis on the opening of her pussy.  My left thumb and middle finger gingerly separated her soft lips apart while they surrounded my penis in moisture.

My right hand held my penis and gently rubbed it between her lips.  More and more, I continued to rub my penis between her lips and moved closer.   I rubbed her clit with the head of my cock up and down and in a circular motion while increasing speed and pressure.

It almost felt as if her clit was slightly penetrating the hole of the head of my penis.  The sensation continued to feel like her hard clit was inside of me.

My left-hand thumb and middle-finger gently opened her pussy further.  I smoothly worked the head of my penis into the opening of her vagina.   I moved a little deeper followed by pulling back while never allowing my cock to fully exit.

I repeated this slow thrusting motion back into her a little deeper this time followed by pulling back, still again not allowing my penis to exit out of her.

Each gentle thrust inward was followed by retracting outward.  I wanted to move slowly in and out because Jennifer hadn't had sex in a very long time.

The last thing I wanted to do was to make it the slightest bit painful.   I loved this lady and I needed this to be as pleasurable for her as possible.   Besides, I liked the way this was feeling as well.

For a few seconds, I reflected back thinking, "Gone are the days when she would spread her legs and I would just ram my cock inside of her without working it in slowly."  This time, there was no need to hurry.  Her comfort and pleasure were paramount.

Now, I had my cock sunk as deep inside of her as I could get while feeling the back wall of her vagina.   I began to increase speed and force while following Jennifer's lead.

We began to interact as one.  I continued to push increasing speed and force with each thrust.  We inadvertently varied the force and speed while I just stopped deep inside her so I may feel her pussy squeezing my cock.

Jennifer always felt incredible to me, but this time it was different.  Never in my life did I feel or experience anything like this.  All those years ago I believe we took sex with each other for granted.   I had forgotten exactly how Jennifer's pussy felt as it surrounded and squeezed my cock with varying positive and negative pressure.   In other words, she gave me the illusion that it was squeezing and sucking me in, resulting in the most amazing sex we ever had.

I repeatedly thrust my cock in so hard and deep hitting the back wall again and again.  As in years past, I placed my hands under her ass and slightly lifted to feel like I was sinking it in even deeper.  My penis was feeling every part of her insides.

Maybe I missed Jennifer for all of those years.  Maybe just looking (not touching) at her naked body, particularly her pussy, was taking a toll.  And then, maybe just because it was Jennifer.  She was the only person that ever had that effect on me.

I have never felt anything like this.  It was obvious that no two women were the same, especially Jennifer.  She did things for me, and to me, that no other could rival.  For a multitude of reasons, it became blatantly obvious that Jennifer was "My Person."

I moved my arms between her legs putting her thighs in the bend of my elbows.  I pumped and pumped my cock inside of her as hard as I could.

I then placed her legs over my shoulders while letting her squeeze my penis with her kegel muscles.  To my surprise, Jennifer had been exercising the muscles of her pelvic floor. There were no words that could describe this gift.

I then held her calves while continuing to thrust myself inside of her.  Not only did this feel amazing, it allowed me to look down and have a direct view of my penis entering her vagina.

I was able to see my cock slide all the way inside of her.  Conversely, this was followed by me directly observing my penis retract all of the way out.  I could see the head of my penis seek the opening of her vagina and repeatedly slide up inside her as far as I could get.

This was as if I was starring in our very own porno flic.  I admit, I always had gotten off by watching her pussy take whatever was inserted inside of her.  This time it was my penis and it was absolutely sexually riveting.

There were no words that could describe the sexual pleasure I was experiencing.  I felt like she brought me to the rings of Saturn and back.  My muscles tightened up from my toes to the back of my neck.  Here it comes.

With the most intensity I had ever felt, there was that tingling and burning sensation from the inside of my back door to the tip of my penis.  As it intensified further, my penis exploded with the largest extrusion of seed imaginable.  I felt my cock pump four to five times excreting my essence filling up Jennifer’s pussy.  My body quivered with goosebumps while ejaculating and then continued to quiver for a few seconds later.

As my load ran between my cock and the walls of her vagina, it pooled up a big wet spot underneath her.  Eventually my penis softened and I slowly withdrew it out.  I noticed that the rest of my liquid essence was spilling out of her vagina making the wet spot even larger.

It was not just sex alone.  I shared this amazing event with the woman I love.  There was a certain level of intimacy between us when my penis was inside of her followed by filling her vagina with my load of cum.  What an experience!

Jennifer appeared to be genuinely choked up.  She gently smiled and softly uttered the words, “thank you.”

Wow!  What was that all about?  I was the one who should have thanked her for giving me a night that shall never be forgotten.

Anyway, this time was going to be very different than from our past sordid dalliances.  Rather than hurriedly putting our clothes on and running out the door, I put my arms around her and held her close.  I held her like I was never going to let her go.

I kissed her cheek followed by passionately, while gently, kissing her on the lips.  I whispered into her ear, “I will always love you and I will never leave you.”  I have finally found the part of my life that was missing.

We laid there for some time until Jennifer was fast asleep.  She seemed to finally be at peace.  I lay there contemplating the evenings events.  There is no doubt that this was the most amazing sexual interaction I have ever had.

I continued to reflect upon the feelings and thirst for knowledge I experienced for over thirty years.  Now, I had the answers that I was seeking.

First of all, Jennifer’s pussy felt so soft, yet tight around my fingers.  This was so smooth, so wet, and so pleasurable.

Second, her pussy did not smell offensively in the slightest bit.  In fact, it smelled so good and enticing, as I previously discussed, it was like a pheromone attraction.  Her smell was absolutely captivating and will be intriguing for the rest of my natural life.

Third, Jennifer’s pussy tasted wonderfully decadent.  She tasted like the purest form of sexual satisfaction.  Her juices tasted so smooth and satisfying, it could be addictive. This was incredible.  I will stick my tongue up inside of her and eat her every day for the rest of my life, if she lets me.

Finally, after the number of years passed without having sex with her, her pussy was just as fine and tight as I remember.  It is hard to believe that she birthed two wonderful children.   I felt so ignorant for the simple reason that some men talk about woman that have had children.  They claimed that their wives or significant others vaginas get all stretched out and sex is no longer pleasurable.

I had no basis to formulate a conclusion regarding that subject matter.  However, Jennifer really was as tight and pleasurable as the old days.  The truth was, she actually felt better than the days passed.  Some may have believed that I just missed her terribly.  Well, I did.  I also missed our intimate adventures profusely.  However, sex with Jennifer really did improve over the years.  Maybe her pelvic-floor “kegel” exercises had something to do with that?  Either way, I am eternally grateful.  She is the “One.”

After all these years, I finally have closure. As far as her pussy is concerned, it’s all mine, I love it, and I will not share it! Nope!

I understand that my relationship with Jennifer has been other-than-standard.  Then again, does anybody really know what standard is?

This has been a thirty-eight-year odyssey that has been a wild-ass adventure.  I do not recommend our other-than-standard antics to anyone.  However, to acquire happiness, one must find their path and follow it to the nth degree.  Our path was something I could never have imagined and we wouldn’t have it any other way.

Whether anyone feels that we were right, wrong, or indifferent, I hope that we are not judged too harshly.  Jennifer and I were married and we live well together.  My beautiful wife will always be the love of my life as well as my closest friend.  We refuse to act “old” and we continue to have a lot of wild and imaginative sex...

I hope you have enjoyed reading all of these sordid little adventures.  Everything discussed is absolutely true.  There will be more of these events discussed in the future.  As I once said, “If I told you everything, you probably would not believe me.” We have decided that we will continue to have our adventures until we die.

As always, the names have been changed to protect the Guilty as Charged,” on ALL Counts.  Until I am retired, it has to be this way.  Then, I may spill it all…

Thank you for taking the time to read this story and the stories proceeding.

Published 
Written by weezer21
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments