Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After The Wedding Reception

"This is the second of my Wife Stories, this one got crazy, quick!"

60
10 Comments 10
6.7k Views 6.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Author's Notes

"The second of my Wife Stories, this one got crazy, quick! These are true stories as best as I can describe and remember them. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I hope you enjoy reading them as much as I enjoy writing them. And, we are still making new stories today!!"

Lee and I were attending a cousin’s wedding reception at a private country club near Columbus OH. The wedding was somewhat formal, so we were both dressed nicely. Lee was wearing a flowing dress that exposed a bit of cleavage and I was dressed to match with a nice suit.

Arriving at the reception we chatted with many of the family members, found our table, and visited the bar.  Much to our mutual delight we discovered that this was an open bar so, the party was on.

We ate, danced, drank, and had a great time. I was managing my alcohol because I was driving and needed to be careful on the road. Lee however had no such concerns.

We found one bartender that caught our attention and continued to visit her throughout the night. Our tips got larger as she figured out Lee’s preference for her favorite vodka drink.  On visit three to the bar, the bartender said, “I like her, she drinks like me, not a lot of mixers to the vodka!”

The reception was starting to slow down as people were leaving for the night. Lee was feeling no pain but not staggering drunk. I leaned over to her and said, “Hey, let’s get going and maybe have some fun on the way home.”

Lee replied, “Hmm, what do you have in mind.”

I said, “To start, go to the bathroom now, take off those panties and bring them back to me.”

Lee smiled and sauntered off to the bathroom to follow my request.

While Lee was gone, I said our goodbyes to friends and family and waited on Lee’s return.

Just a few minutes and I see Lee coming my way, smiling.

“Hold out your hand,” Lee said.

I extended my hand and Lee dropped her black lace thong into my hand, it was wet. I took her panties and placed them into my jacket pocket, and I grabbed Lee’s hand.

Walking to our car in the cool night air, I noticed Lee’s nipples hardening as her breast swayed as she walked. 

“Did you take your bra off as well?” I asked her.

Lee just smiled and said, “You’ll have to figure that out for yourself.”

When we got to our car, I turned Lee towards me and pushed her up against the side and leaned in, and kissed her. Our tongues danced, and I let my hands roam over her body, discovering that she indeed had removed her bra as well.

I reached around and cupped her ass in my hand, squeezing, and pinching it, making her squirm.  I was aware that we were in the parking lot of this country club with family possibly around us so, I stopped our fun and we got into the car.

As I was driving, Lee was wanting to continue playing. Lee leaned across the seat grabbing my cock through my pants, and she ultimately opened my zipper and started sucking on me as I was driving.

Just as she pulled off of me for a moment, we came to a local park next to a dam. There were many cars in the parking lot for that time of night, and we could see people walking in the dark on the dam.

Lee was extremely horny at that point.

I drove around the small parking lot looking for a discreet area but, there were no spots to be found.  Lee now had her dress pulled up exposing her pussy and her right hand was rapidly rubbing her clit.  Her pussy was very wet, and a creamy drip was forming.

“Fuck! We need someplace to go now!” I shouted.

Lee just looked at me with spacey eyes and kept working her cunt.

As Lee worked her pussy, I was hunting for a spot in the park to stop and play with her, and I was getting desperate.  Lee’s first orgasm hit and she started thrashing around in the seat as her pussy was dripping now.

Lee dipped her fingers in her pussy and then slid them into her mouth. My cock could not get any harder watching her play like this.

Then, I noticed an open gate that looked like a possibility.

I drove towards the gate slowly, not wanting to attract attention to our car or us.

Reaching the gated road, I saw that it went down below the dam and that it looked like there might be a small park there. 

The parking lot below the dam had two spotlights that were bright enough to light the lot but not completely flood it with light. I parked our car in such a way so that we were not directly in the light, but we were not hidden at all. Anyone who drove down would see us. Anyone looking over the edge on that side of the dam could see us.

julietgarcia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
julietgarcia

At that point, with Lee still playing with her pussy, the aroma of her cunt filling the car, and my hard cock needing a release, it just did not matter to me who could see us.  I needed to fuck Lee.

I got out of the car and opened Lee’s door. 

Lee spun sideways and let her legs out, her feet were on the pavement, and I was standing in front of her. Lee grabbed my pants and pulled me into her, and took my cock into her mouth.

“Uhh, uhh, uhh.” These were the only sounds I could hear as my cock was buried in Lee’s throat. She fucked me with her mouth and throat as if she needed to feel me deeper than she ever had before.

I stopped her before I came down her throat and pulled her up to me.

We kissed, and I could taste my cock on her lips.

Lee was overwhelmed with her need to have her pussy full. She was acting different than I had seen her act, she was like a woman desperate for cock.

As we kissed in that parking lot, she pulled her dress up and over her head.

I stepped back somewhat in shock and took in her naked body in front of me.

I said, “Damn, Honey, what do you want to do now?”

“I need your cock in my pussy now! Give it to me!” Lee said,

I turned her around and pushed her head down onto the passenger side seat. I kicked her right leg out and took my cock in my hand and rubbed it up and down her pussy and ass.

The head of my cock was glistening with her juice.

I slammed my cock into her in one thrust!

Lee cried out as she took her fucking like a good slut.

I fucked her and told her, “Play with your clit, you whore!”

Lee obeyed, whimpering as she was being pounded over and over again. My balls were slapping against her fingers, and I was fucking her ass with my thumb. 

Lee’s orgasm hit hard, she almost collapsed on the pavement. She was moaning, shaking, and crying out for more. “Please, keep fucking me.” Lee cried out.

I continued fucking her as I felt my orgasm rising.

Fucking her in the open like I was, Lee fully naked in front of me, her ass in the air, people nearby, the danger of being possibly being caught, it was all too much for me and I came inside her cunt. 

As I came Lee looked back at me with wide, shocked, eyes, “Baby,fuck, your cock is hitting my cervix!!”

I pulled out of Lee and stood there in the parking lot, my head was spinning, and I remember feeling lightheaded. 

Lee turned around and got on her knees in front of me.

She leaned in and swallowed my cock to the base, and cleaned me up with her mouth.

It was at this point that my senses started to return, and I realized where we were, and what we just did, and that my wife was nude in a lit parking lot.

I heard a noise like gravel on gravel behind me.

Turning to look towards the noise I saw a guy in gym shorts and a tee-shirt running towards the dam.  I have no idea how long he was there, or what he saw or did not see but, I knew that we were pushing our luck by staying there any longer.

I lifted Lee, hugged, and kissed her.  Both of our juices were still on her lips and tongue. We kissed for just a moment, and then I put her in our car.

Putting my cock away and zipping up as I walked to the driver’s side, I saw headlights coming down the road toward us.

Lee was still naked but slumped down a bit, and hard to see.

I started up our car and pulled out, putting my seat belt on as I drove towards the oncoming vehicle. 

Yes. It was a police car.

I waved to the officers as I drove by and watched them in my rearview mirror until we reached the road. 

This was one of the most amazing sexual experiences of our lives and we continue to talk about it fondly today. 

Published 
Written by jon_4_fun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments