Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Vacation Story

"This the first in a series of "Wife Stories" I am going to share on Lush."

59
15 Comments 15
5.6k Views 5.6k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This one starts a bit slower but builds to a very interesting end."

Lee and I flew into Cancun for a short vacation following an incredibly exhausting period of work for me, we needed the time away desperately.

At that time Lee was maybe forty-five, five four and maybe one hundred and sixty-five pounds, fairly long curly that was red, she was a thirty-eight D with nice big nipples and a shaved pussy.

I (Jon) was also forty-five, six four and maybe two hundred and thirty pounds, with salt and pepper hair and a seven-inch thick cock.

I booked a suite on the top floor of a very nice resort that gave us amazing views of the ocean and the resort itself.  All three of the pools were visible below us as well as the restaurant and the beach, it was a beautiful place, and we were both excited and happy to be there. 

On our first full day there we visited the beach, swam in the ocean, and drank a ton of water, beer, and alcohol as appropriate for a vacation.  We both were feeling the effects of the alcohol as we approached the main pool and slid in to enjoy the water and sun.

I floated over to Lee and kissed her, touching her body under the water to not draw attention to ourselves. This was an adults-only resort, but nudity or other activities were restricted to our room.

We both were horny, and we had talked about how it was going to be a sex-filled vacation but, it was still just day one and no sex had happened yet.

We floated around the pool for a while, had another drink or two and it was getting towards late afternoon. We both wanted to shower and clean up a bit before dinner, so we packed our stuff and headed upstairs to the room.

Lee and I showered together in the overly large bathroom. We took turns washing each other and exploring our bodies. 

Lee took her time washing my shoulders, back, and ass.  She instructed me to spread my legs so she could do her job well. I did as asked and Lee soaped up my ass, taint, balls, and cock, over and over again causing me to get very hard.

Then it was my turn on her. I started with her breasts, soaping them up and playing with them, pulling on her nipples, and letting them slide through my fingers.

I had Lee turn around and place her hands on the wall of the shower and spread her legs.  My soapy hands explored her body in a similar way that she had done mine.

I ran my hands over her ass, into her crack, and slid my fingers into her ass as I used my other hand to reach her pussy and slide over her cunt and clit.  I played with her for a few minutes bringing her close to orgasm but holding back for later. 

We rinsed and kissed and then grabbed our robes and a drink.

The sun had moved to a position that was blocked by the building; the temperature was perfect as we enjoyed our beers on the large balcony and let the breeze and warm air dry us off.

Madoka
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madoka

At one point, Lee stood up to look at the pools. As she stood, looking over the rail, I noticed her pussy was exposed under her robe. The site of her shaved pussy, just a couple of feet away was too much for me to take and my cock started swelling.

I got up from my chair and got in behind Lee, my hands on her shoulders, and my cock rubbing against her ass. Lee felt my hardness and started swaying and rubbing her ass against my cock, teasing me.  She thought that I would just stand there and not take the next step, but she was wrong.

I looked around at the other balconies and I noticed that we were the only ones outside at that time. I decided to go for it.

I took ahold of my cock and rubbed it up and down Lee’s ass then, I pushed her forward a bit more, her head now laying on the rail, her ass is up, and her legs now spread.

My fingers went to her pussy, and she was so wet! Taking full advantage of the situation I slid my cock inside her and started to slowly pump in and out while trying not to draw attention to what we were doing.

Lee was moaning, looking back at me, and whispering, “Yeah Baby. Fuck that pussy! Give it to me.”

We continued to fuck outside on our balcony for five to ten minutes until I looked down and to our left.  On the balcony just to our left, two floors below us were two guys in their early thirties hanging out on their balcony drinking beer and enjoying our show! 

I leaned over to Lee and said, “Hey Honey, we have company, there are two guys watching us.”

Much to my surprise, Lee stood up and let her robe fall open, she turned to her left and very slowly walked towards the room giving the guys a full view of her tits and pussy.  Lee not only showed them all she had, but she also stared at them and waved. 

I stood there amazed at my wife, happy at her willingness to show off like that. 

As she left the balcony, I closed my robe, gathered our drinks, and followed her inside. I took a look at our guys below and they raised their beers to me, smiled, and shouted, “Well done!” 

When I walked into the room Lee was on her back, her robe was on the floor, and she was pinching one nipple with her left hand and rubbing her clit with her right.  I stood and watched her play with herself for a minute before joining in and eating her pussy.

We fucked for thirty to forty minutes until I came inside her pussy. Lee had cum four to five times and was very tired, so we took a short nap before dinner. 

Later that night we ended up on the balcony again with Lee on her knees deep throating my cock, and us fucking in the dark and not caring who might be watching! 

We had sex every day of that vacation except for the night we arrived.

Published 
Written by jon_4_fun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments