Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our fun time in Cleveland.

"Story #4 in our adventures, this one even surprised me."

28
5 Comments 5
2.8k Views 2.8k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"These are true stories from not to long ago that I share for your, and my, enjoyment!"

Wife Adventures #4, fun in Cleveland, even I was a bit surprised at Lee in this story.

I found two swinger/sex clubs listed for Cleveland and with us living at the time in Columbus it seemed like a great weekend getaway to explore at least one of them.

We drove up to our hotel on Saturday afternoon, picked up supplies, drinks, and snacks, and found a place for dinner. We enjoyed a relaxing day leading up to the nighttime fun we were planning for.

We dressed for the night, I was wearing dark jeans, a nice button-down shirt, dress shoes, no underwear, and a jacket. Lee was wearing a very nice black dress that exposed quite a bit of her nice tits, no bra, black lace crotchless panties, and nice heels.  She looked great and I was very excited about the night ahead.

Sometime around nine PM, we made our way toward the center of Cleveland and our destination. We followed GPS to the club and found a parking spot close to the door.  Gathered our drinks and courage and headed in. 

We were pretty impressed with our initial view of the place, it looked like a nice bar with exposed brickwork, a dance floor, a DJ booth, an area with food, and a few pool tables. I paid our membership fees and the fee for the night.

We were given a tour of the place which included the play area behind a free-standing wall. There were lockers for our stuff if we wanted to use them, a shower area, and a wide range of rooms available for our use. There was a public playroom that was wide open with a couple of large mattresses and there was a Glory Hole room with two holes. None of these were in use during our tour but we saw them both in use later in the evening.

There were doors in all the other playrooms along with a piece of plastic chain. We were told that we had several options; close the door, and play alone in private, open the door and that was a signal that anyone that wanted could join us, or open the door and hang the chain across the door and that meant that anyone could watch but not come in. 

We ended the tour in the open bar area and had our first drinks of the night.

We picked a table somewhat close to the dance floor and enjoyed the music, looking around at the people all looking at each other or the porn on the monitors. A song came on that I enjoy, I grabbed Lee and we danced for a bit. Whenever we dance, we both get a bit excited and worked up, it’s like foreplay for us.

We wandered back to our table and I noticed that a couple of single men had moved closer to where we were sitting. I left Lee at the table and got us a couple more drinks.

While I was away one of the men approached Lee and talked to her for a minute or so and then went back to his table.

When I came back, I said, “So, what was that guy interested in?”

Lee replied, “He asked if we were looking for a 3rd for the night.”

“Oh, I see, and what did you say to him?”

Lee smiled and said, “I told him that we would be playing in the back later and to ask us then.”

I smiled at Lee, leaned in, and kissed her.

Lee had her hand on my thigh, and I was rubbing her neck, occasionally letting my hand slide down to her tits. I would massage them, pinch them, and play with her nipples. The guys and couples nearby watched as we started warming up for the night.

The vibe in the place changed quickly when a guy’s wife climbed up on a stripper pole and did an erotic dance, exposing her tits and pussy to the crowd. Several couples were close by, and she reached out and grabbed another woman behind the head, pulled her close, and kissed her. We all could see their tongues dancing in their mouths, the woman that was watching reached out to touch the wife on the pole. She started rubbing her clit and the woman on the pole spread her legs wide to allow the other woman better access. 

They played like this for a few minutes before they all made a move to the back.

Lee and I were ready to go back now as well. My cock was hard, and I touched Lee’s pussy to find it dripping wet.

We tried several rooms, but they were all in use until we came to a room that had a sex swing hanging from a large hook in the corner of the room.

I pulled Lee into the room closing the door behind us.

We pulled our clothes off while kissing deeply, we were desperate to fuck!

I laid her back on the bed and dove into her cunt, licking, biting, sucking on all her pussy. I let my tongue drift down to her asshole and then back up to sucking her clit, over and over again. Lee grabbed my head and held me steady as I sucked her clit and flicked at it with my tongue. I used my fingers on her pussy and asshole. Lee moaned and screamed as her orgasm hit.

MariaBologna
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MariaBologna

Almost as soon as Lee came, she slid down the side of the bed to the floor and took my hard cock into her mouth, and throat. Lee was deepthroating me and holding herself down on my cock until she needed a breath.  I started fucking her throat and she gasped for air, spit hanging from her lips and chin.

Lee said, “Don’t stop fucking my throat, give it to me, fuck it like you are going to fuck my cunt!” 

I obliged and slid into her mouth until I could feel the head of my cock at the entrance to her throat. “You want me to push it in deeper, cut off your air?” I asked Lee.

She mumbled a “Yes.” And I pushed in feeling her throat expand around my cock.

I plunged into her throat and pulled out, staring at the spit and strings dangling off my cock and Lee’s face. 

She sat there with her mouth open, eyes begging me for more.

I gave her more but needed to fuck her, I knew her pussy would be a soaking wet mess after a deepthroat session.

I pulled Lee to her feet and bent her over, kicking her legs out wide, sliding into her slippery cunt with no problem and Lee cried out, “FUCK me!”

We fucked, well, I fucked her, until she collapsed on the bed shaking from another massive orgasm.

I let her recover and then pulled her to her feet. On the way up Lee swallowed my cock again tasting her pussy and cleaning me up.  We kissed sharing her juices between us.

It was now time to try out the sex swing.

Having never used a swing before I tested it for strength and it easily held my weight, so I helped Lee up into the swing, placing her feet in the stirrups and sliding her ass off the end.  It was a perfect height for us. My cock was perfectly in line with her pussy.

Taking a second to enjoy the view I told Lee to play with her clit and she did as directed. 

While she was playing with her pussy I moved over to the door and opened it up and hung the chain.  People immediately appeared at the door, couples mostly but also a single woman, and a single man or two. It looked crowded and they were all watching as Lee played with her pussy.

Lee looked up at me and said, “Oh no, I can’t, we can’t . . . but her eyes were saying, fuck me now.”

I smiled at her and said, “Baby, let them enjoy the show and you work that pussy until you cum.”

Back into her pussy, fucking her hard and deep, doing long strokes using the swing to glide Lee onto my cock. I slowly turned the sex swing so that the crowd at the door could see my cock going in and out of Lee’s smooth, wet, pussy.

I fucked Lee like this until she started shaking a bit. I stared at her and said, “Are you going to make your cunt come for me?”

Shakily she shook her head yes.

“You are going to cum in front of all of those people, right there, less than fifteen feet away, is that right?”

Lee’s eyes were glazed over, and she nodded yes. She kept working her clit.

Lee weakly said, “Fuck me, don’t stop, fuck me until I cum.”

So, I fucked her using the sex swing, pushing her away and pulling her back.

I noticed a few of the women standing at the door pinching their nipples or rubbing the cock of the guy they were with.  

Lee started shaking hard like she was going to erupt.  A massive orgasm hit and she squirted on me as she cried out “FUCCCKKKKKK, UGH, OH FUCK, it’s so big, FUCKKKK!!!”

I pulled out and Lee spasmed in the sex swing for a bit.  I walked over to the door and a woman asked me if she and her husband could come in, she said, “I would really like to clean up that mess, it looks so good!” I told her to find us later and maybe we could all have some fun together, but Lee was spent, I knew she was done for the night.

I closed the door and we got cleaned up from our fun.

After a few minutes, we left the room and went back to the bar for more drinks and to gather our strength, several people thanked us for opening the door and allowing them to watch.

We did fuck again later that night in the windowed room where anyone could stand or sit outside of the room and watch us.  I had Lee get on her hands and knees on the bed, pussy facing the windows and I fucked her pussy and ass leading to another round of orgasms for her and me!

It was a great evening, and we had a really fun time.  

We also visited the other, larger, club in Cleveland a few times as well, I might share about those visits in another post.

Published 
Written by jon_4_fun
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments