Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Crissy And Me - Conclusion To The Conclusion

"Cupid pays us a visit"

33
8 Comments 8
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is the conclusion to the concluding chapter of this series. I hope you enjoyed this story about how I came to find true love with a transgendered girl. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you'd like to read more stories about our future adventures, just let me know in the comments section, and I think that could be arranged."

So there I was, fully dressed in female clothing, bent over the arm of the couch with my red-hot, freshly spanked ass in the air. My cavity was conforming to the shape of the butt plug Crissy had just inserted into me, and my 'pussy-hole' wouldn't stop pulsing around it.

"Suck it!" Crissy ordered as she sat naked on the couch, holding my head inches above her throbbing member.

I just wanted to go down and devour her, but something inside held me back. Something told me to slow down and enjoy this once in a lifetime moment. Taking her cock in my hand, I gently began to stroke it, savoring its thick, hard presence as I bent down and tenderly kissed its head.

Crissy's fingers sent tingles down my spine as they danced their way towards my red-hot ass. She pushed her fingertips against whatever part of the butt plug that was sticking out of me as I took her thick head into my mouth. I lustily rocked against this new sensation, trying to take more of her into my mouth, but my legs simply could not stretch anymore.

"I can't bend down any farther," I told her, "my legs are maxed out."

"A smart girl would probably get on her knees," is all she said.

Like it was something I'd done before, I kept kissing her cock as I positioned myself to kneel on the floor in front of her. I looked up at her smiling face as I licked and kissed that delicious, delicate head. It was such an erotic treat, looking into her beautiful Bambi-eyes to show her how much I was enjoying this.

I sucked only on her head at first, letting my saliva run down her meaty shaft before going farther down on it. Taking her cock all the way down to its base, I entered into a surrealist space as I held her in my throat, depriving myself of oxygen. My eyes were streaming with tears as I started gagging on it.

It was like I had tunnel vision when I reluctantly had to withdraw my mouth for a breath of air. All I wanted was to get that cock back inside my mouth, as it now defined the reality of what I'd been reduced to. I later came to realize that it's something only a true submissive can enjoy, and I was enjoying it immensely.

Crissy sensed that I had tested my limits, and leaned down to kiss me heavily while intimately stroking my face. She then stood up, giving me full access to her cock and allowing me to feel it in my mouth and enjoy its taste. I sucked it tenderly at first, taking the head into my mouth with deep, moist kisses and tasting her pre-cum as my lips moved all over it.

All the while, my ass kept hugging itself around the plug, and I don't think my asshole ever stopped pulsing. It made me feel like such a slut, having that thing up my butt as I pleasured her cock with long, slow sucks. Taking her into my throat made me think about how far I'd come, or how far I'd fallen, depending on your point of view.

My fingers teased and pulled on her balls as I continued to impale myself on her sex. Heavy amounts of saliva spilled from my mouth, leaving long trails of spit between my lips and her cock when I eased back for a breath of air. She was letting me set the pace, and as I shifted and moved, my hole kept pulsating around that delightful thing inside me, driving me further into submission.

"Robin is such a good little slut," she said in a weirdly devilish tone. "A good little slut like Robin deserves the very best surprise of all."

I looked up to see her holding some sort of remote control device. She giggled at me devilishly as she pushed a button, and suddenly a fierce, vibrational sensation took off in my ass. It was so overwhelming that I fell face-first onto the couch. The vibrations ripped waves of pleasure through me, sending me into an erratic state of erotic bliss. All I could do was bury my face in the cushion, bucking and moaning as the plug took control over me.

"You like…?" Crissy giggled as she lifted the skirt over my back and swatted my ass.

"I love this…! Oh my God!"

"Makes you feel like a sinful little slut, does it not?"

"Oh, fuck!" I screamed as she increased the intensity of the vibrations.

"Robin's a little slut-girl, is she not?"

"Yes… yes! I'm a fuckin' slut!"

"And whose slut are you, Robin?"

"I'm your slut, Crissy! I'll always be your slut. God… I know I'm in love with you!"

She turned the vibrator down to where it wasn't violently erupting inside me, but still vibrating with a gentle, erotic buzz as she knelt to whisper in my ear.

"I'm still not sure, baby, but think I'm probably in love with you, too. I'll imagine that I am until I'm sure that I am. Now that we'll be living together, it probably won't take much."

She turned up the intensity again, swatting my ass so many times that I was screaming in pain, yet begging for more. The vibrating plug was doing such wonderful things in my ass; I wanted it to go on forever. I felt a pleasant cooling sensation as she poured a generous amount of lube at the top of my crack and let it run down to my vibrating pussy-hole.

Pressing her hard shaft along my slippery crack, she humped me like that, pushing that magical vibrating toy deeper into me. I pushed back into her as she slid her greedy hands up and down my stocking-clad legs. She spanked me a few more times before she pulled the thong strap to one side and slowly pulled that delightful thing out of my ass.

I moaned in protest until I felt her cock filling the empty void in my hungry hole. My anal muscles were so loose and relaxed that she easily slid all the way in, as if I had a dripping wet pussy. Her hand gripped around my throat, and I felt like screaming as she immediately started pounding me. My ass felt like it was still vibrating with her cock impaling me from behind.

She was fucking me very hard and very fast, holding her body high above my ass so she could penetrate me as deeply as possible. My body writhed out of control, dictated by her contorted penetrations thrusting into me every which way.

"Fuck me…! Fuck me harder!" I screamed repeatedly as she plowed into me.

The sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room and made everything seem more intense as she continued to pound me without mercy. Her hands were now on my shoulders, pulling me backwards as I told her to just savage me. She then pulled hard on the end of my choker necklace, making it incredibly tight around my neck as she choked me and drained every ounce of free will from my body.

My screams became higher pitched, my panting more raw and raspy as I became less and less coherent. The sensations were so intense that I'm sure I passed out a couple of times. Each time I came to, Crissy's hard cock was still buried deep inside me. She repeatedly pummeled me back into unconsciousness, with my body twitching and my hot ass pulsing.

I don't know how I got in that position, but the last time I came to, I was sitting on the floor with my back resting against the couch. Crissy was standing in front of me with her pulsing cock almost touching my mouth.

"Taste yourself," she demanded as she brushed her cock across my lips.

I didn't even think about my ass being all over her cock. I just took it into my mouth and deliriously started sucking. After all that heavy fucking, she was already close to climaxing. I hadn't sucked more than a couple of minutes before I felt her pulsing and building towards her erotic goal.

She grabbed my head, fucking my throat until her cock suddenly exploded, filling my mouth with hot and heavy cum. She pulled out briefly and shot a ribbon of white goo across my nose before thrusting it back in to my already filled mouth.

When her thrusting finally stopped, she stood over me like a proud bull as I sucked her cock like a spent whore. I relished every drop of remaining cum that seeped out of her as she slowly went soft in my mouth. I kept my lips clamped around her girth, knowing this sex romp had climaxed, but wanting to enjoy her thick and heavy cock just a little bit longer.

"OooWeee!" Crissy yelped, "Robin sure is a great fuck!"

"Oh my God, Crissy," I panted and gasped for air, "I never knew sex could be so intense."

"That's cuz you've never been power-fucked before. How does it feel to be ravaged like that?"

"Fuck… I know I loved it, but the last hour seems like all a blur to me now."

"It's supposed to be a blur, baby. When you get power-fucked, your stud makes it so intense and fucks you so hard and fast that you can't even think about it. All you can do is submit to it, like a fuckin' sex slave. It's a total release experience that you probably got when you passed out."

PrettyYoungModelTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PrettyYoungModelTS

"Shit… I thought I passed out a couple of times, but I wasn't sure."

"You passed out three times, baby, and you were moaning, 'fuck me, fuck me more,' the whole time you were out. You were so beautiful. I just had to keep fucking you."

"God… I didn't want you to ever stop."

"Feels good, baby, doesn't it?"

"Good is hardly a word to describe it," I said, still in a daze. "I feel so empty, and yet so satisfied."

"You feel empty, because I fucked everything out of you," she said as she embraced me. "And you feel satisfied, because you're cleansed of all your sexual inhibitions. You're free now to equally express yourself as either male or female. You're gonna have so much fun recreating yourself as Robin."

"Yeah, it's like I became her, but I don't think I could be her all the time."

"I wouldn't want you to be Robin all the time, baby. I love you as Robbie, too, you know...

"Wa-wait… did I just say I love Robbie, without even thinking about it?"

"I think you did," I said as I kissed her.

"I guess I do then," she giggled like a little kid.

We spent the next few minutes laughing and kissing, with Crissy giving me a glimpse of a goofy side of her I hadn't seen before.

"I wuv wou as Wobin, and I wuv wou as Wobbie," she giggled.

"You silly bitch," I laughed.

"I feel silly, babe. Silly in love, maybe?"

"Ya think…?"

"Ya… I think. Wanna go to bed and find out?"

"Geez… after you just fucked my brains out?"

"Yeah, I sure did fuck your brains out, you sexy slut. Now, how's about me getting my brains fucked out? Can I be Robbie's slut the rest of the weekend?"

"You can be my slut any time, but I'm so wiped out after you just boned me for an hour, we might have to just snuggle."

"I bet we'll do more than snuggle, babe. C'mon, let's transform you back to Robbie and see what happens after that."

She stood up before I did and helped me to my feet. My ass was raw, and my cheeks still stung from being spanked so hard, but it all felt so good as we walked arm-in-arm into the bedroom. Crissy was totally naked, and I was still fully clothed as Robin, but that would soon change. I started taking off my clothes, but she stopped me after I unbuttoned my blouse.

"No, no, honey," she said, brushing my hands away, "let your personal slut do that for you."

"I have a personal slut now?"

"Yes, sweetheart, I'm Robbie's personal slut, just as Robin is my personal slut."

She then opened the drawer to her nightstand and pulled out a joint and a pair of nipple clamps. She handed them both to me, kissing me softly and saying,

"You will find that I like receiving pain as much as I like giving it. I'm as submissive as I am dominant. I'm the gateway to all your sexual desires, baby, and you will come to know that there are no limits with me. Let me serve you now. Let me fall in love with you."

She pointed at her nipples, gesturing that she wanted them clamped. As I leaned forward to kiss and suck them before applying the clamps, she removed my blouse and unsnapped my bra.

"Time to put Robin in the closet," she said as my bra and fake boobs fell to the floor. "It's Robbie's turn to play."

"I'm really wiped out," I told her, "I don't know how good I'll be."

"Your personal slut will take care of all that, lover," she said as she handed me the lighter.

I lit up the joint and took a big hit. She embraced me, pushing her tits against my chest and putting her lips over mine as I exhaled my smoke into her lungs. Holding the smoke as she unzipped my skirt, she pushed it down my legs before exhaling the smoke into my face.

"Thank you, sir," she giggled, "may I have another?"

Her hand slipped into the thong and grabbed my cock as I took another hit off the joint. I didn't say anything as I placed my mouth over hers and blew another hit into her lungs. I was starting to get stoned, and found myself playing with her tits as she exhaled the smoke into my face again.

"I love getting stoned like this," I told her.

"Yes," she agreed, "it's good for the submissive one to be receiving the smoke from her lover, as it gets her in the frame of mind to receive her lover's cock."

"Oh God," I gasped, "I know that's true."

"You are a very good submissive, my love," she said as she blew smoke into my face. "Now it's my turn to be your submissive. You will find that I will love submitting to you, my lover."

She then put both of her hands inside the waistband of my thong and slid them down my legs as she dropped to her knees. I gasped as she sucked on my ball sack and licked me all the way up my very hard shaft.

She looked up and smiled before opening her mouth and engulfing my entire cock, holding me like that as her tongue ran up and down my lower vein. Then, clamping her lips tightly around it as she slid back up, she made a 'pop' sound as it came out of her mouth.

"You like…?" she giggled after kissing her way back up to my lips.

"I more than like," I swooned, "I love!"

"The real reason I didn't want Robin touching her cock in the other room," she said as her fingertips lightly danced along my hard shaft, "was because I was saving it for now. I wanted to make love to it. I wanted to make love to you. I wanted to fall in love with you, Robbie, and I'm sure now that I have.

"I'm in love with you, sweetheart. Do you think you can handle living with insatiable me…? Like maybe... forever?"

~~~~~

It's been almost a year and a half since we fell in love, and it's been heaven for us ever since. It only took a couple of days to move all of my stuff into Crissy's apartment, and since we were splitting the rent, we were able to afford to move into a much nicer apartment a few months after that. Our sex life has been incredibly amazing, but our love has grown in so many other ways than just sex. We're perfectly compatible in just about everything we do.

Robin has become so much a part of me now that you could say that I've become a cross-dresser. Every Sunday is feminine day for us, when I become totally Robin. My hair has grown almost to shoulder-length, so I rarely wear a wig anymore. And with Crissy teaching me how to make up my face, Robin actually looks quite passable when she dresses.

I'm still a little nervous about it, but Crissy's guiding hand is helping me get more comfortable going out in public when I'm cross-dressed. We'll usually go out for lunch, and then go shopping in the ladies' stores for sexy stuff we can wear for each other.

I always love getting a new outfit and prancing myself in front of Crissy. Sunday nights always end with Robin getting 'power-fucked', because she can't live without it now. But then again, Crissy can't live without it either, so I spank her ass red and 'power-fuck' her as much as she does me.

All the other times when we're out in public, I wear my hair in a ponytail, and we appear to be a perfect, heterosexual couple in love. Crissy's always so cute and feminine when she's not being my stud Mistress. It's so hot to be with her, knowing she's packing a hot cock when nobody else has a clue.

About six months ago, I took Crissy to meet my family. We were both nervous as hell about it, but we pulled it off without a hitch. Of course, we didn't mention that Crissy is trans, and I don't think they suspected a thing. She got along well with my sister; my dad and my brother both complimented me on her good looks, and my mom told me in private that she always knew I was going to hook up with a 'tomboy'. She told me she'd never seen me happier and asked me when we were going to get married.

Well, we have decided to get married, but with it legally being a same-sex marriage, we're in the process of figuring out how to work it out with our families. We don't want a ceremony, and I'm not sure how I'm going to tell my mom that we're just going to get it done at the courthouse.

Crissy's family disowned her when she transitioned, so she never talks about them or has any contact with any of them. That's okay though, because my family has accepted her into ours. We know the road ahead will present us with different challenges than straight people face, but as our love continues to grow, we're confident that together, there is no challenge we won't be able to overcome.

Published 
Written by Jilluvscox
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments