Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niki Comes of Age - Part 5

"Niki and Bill take the big leap..."

52
5 Comments 5
3.4k Views 3.4k
5.1k words 5.1k words

Author's Notes

"This story is part five of a seven-part series from Collection Redhead. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please read in sequence for the best experience. Thanks!"

Dear Reader, in part four we saw Niki learn some new techniques and also attend a big event.

Part five below sees our couple take the biggest step yet in their relationship.

__________________________________________________________________________

The days passed and Niki and I settled into comfortable routines, she with school and I with my gardens. Our erotic play now focused on simulated sex as the best all-around casual activity. Niki continued to get updates from Heather as to her grandmother’s decline, but she seemed to be dealing with it all pretty well. Niki had only two weeks of school left before summer break, and I knew the timing was on her mind. It’d been on mine too.

“You realize,” she said one evening during our foot massage, “once school is finished, my mom plans to have me move out with her and grandmom for the summer or until… you know.”

“I know baby girl. But it will be good for all of you to be together for a while, especially in these sad times.”

“I’m going to miss you,” she said, sounding so sad it made me ache. “These few months have been wonderful.”

I took a moment to make sure I could speak without choking. “They’ve been wonderful for me too. You’ve fundamentally changed my life for the better. I’ll miss you dearly, but eventually, you’ll come home, and I can watch over you as your life returns to normal. Until you leave for college, we still have plenty of time.”

I don’t know if my words helped, as all I heard her say was, “Maybe…”

Another Saturday came around and Niki spent the day with her friends while I puttered in the yard. There was always lots to do, and it helped me not dwell on what would soon happen. Niki joined me for dinner that evening and it made for a great end-of-the-day treat. I volunteered to do the dishes while Niki headed to her room to relax. Clean-up finished, I headed to the TV room figuring Niki would soon join me for our nightly foot play. The evening news had just ended when I heard Niki call me.

“Can you come here a minute?”

“Sure honey, is anything wrong?”

She didn’t answer but within seconds I was at her door which for some reason was closed. I tapped on the door with my knuckle.

“Niki?”

“Come in,” I heard her say softly.

I opened her door and stopped at the threshold, amazed at what lay before me. All the lights were off except for one on the dresser, which had a silky pair of sheer lavender stockings draped over it, giving that corner of the room a soft purplish glow. About a dozen candles flickered, making shadows dance on every wall. Soft music was playing, and her bed had been turned down as if ready for sleep. But sleep was not on the menu that evening.

Niki stood barefoot, resplendent in a teal-colored negligée that seemed translucent in some spots while maddeningly opaque in others. It reached about mid-thigh on her slender frame with tiny spaghetti straps at the shoulders and as she moved I could see glimpses of the matching G-string underneath. I was utterly speechless.

“Aren’t you going to come in?” she asked in a voice so silky and sultry I almost didn’t recognize it.

“Wha… wha… what’s all this?” I finally managed to stammer.

She smiled and said, “This is us taking things to the next level. Want to join me?”

My mind was racing, but I managed to urge my legs to move. Could it be true? Was this happening? As I entered the room, Niki took my hand and pulled me close. We hugged and she kissed me with amazing passion. Our tongues danced and twirled with each other while I rubbed my hands over her firm backside. Niki pressed her crotch into mine and rotated her hips, stimulating my cock. As my erection became more prominent, Niki broke our kiss and stood on tiptoes to whisper in my ear.

“You’ve taught me so many things these past months, and I’m ready for you. I’m ready for all you have to give me. I want to feel you inside me, so deep inside me. Your fingers and tongue have given me great pleasure, but there is a deeper ache they can’t reach. Everything up till now has been foreplay, and I’m ready to fuck. Will you please fuck me?”

Her words were so erotic my brain had overloaded. I dreamt of this happening but had never really believed we would get there. I felt her warm embrace and soft supple body and could hardly form a rational thought. For the last time, a small part of my brain tried to object that taking her virginity was wrong. But I loved her and if not me, then who?

Taking a deep breath, I finally managed to say, “Niki, my darling Niki. I am honored that you want me to be your first. It is a gift a girl can give only once, and I am humbled.” I gently touched her face with my hand and caressed her cheek. “I will fuck you if that is what you want. But I prefer to make love to you because that is what you deserve. Regardless, I will make this the most amazing experience of your young life.”

I could sense her hesitation as she held me, “Aren’t fucking and making love the same thing?”

“Call it two sides of the same coin. Both involve a similar act, and both can be fantastic. But fucking is harsher, more animalistic, with a primary goal of climaxing. Making love, as corny as it may sound, is more about emotional involvement and trying to please the other partner. If done right, the two people almost merge for a time and revel in each other’s passions.”

“So, so much to learn,” she said softly. “Both sound amazing. Please, show me what to do.”

We sat on the bed and I took her into my arms. She felt warm and delicate as we melted into each other’s embrace. We kissed deeply reveling in the moment both thinking about the enormity of what was about to occur. Her first time would not be some back seat hormone-driven race to climax like most teens experience. Niki's first time would be slow, loving, and entirely focused on her pleasure.

As we kissed I caressed her breasts through the filmy material of her negligée feeling her nipples harden at my touch. She moaned into my mouth as my fingers tweaked each nipple. I cupped her breast, lifting it so I could feel the soft suppleness and heat. Her breasts were very sensitive, and my ministrations caused her heartbeat and respiration to increase. Each gentle squeeze was met with a soft mewl from Niki as she kissed me harder. I carefully laid her down on the bed to allow our foreplay to continue.

I took a moment to pull off my shirt and slip out of my pants before laying down next to her. She looked at me with that dazzling smile of hers and reached out to pull me close again, putting her lips to my ear.

“I’m so excited, but a little scared too. I want this so much. Will it hurt a lot?”

“It might hurt some, my love. But as the pain fades, it will quickly feel wonderful. I promise you we’ll go very slowly and gently.”

She smiled and kissed me on the nose. “Can we go back to you rubbing my boobs? I really like that.”

Now it was my turn to smile as I kissed her again and said, “Yes Miss, more booby rubs on the way!”

I slid my hand under the hem of her negligée and trailed delicate fingertips along her smooth, well-toned abdomen up to the gentle swell of her breasts. The skin-to-skin contact was wonderfully warm, heightening the sensuality of my massage. The friction from my palm scraped across her rock-hard nipples, sending shivers through her body. It was affecting me too as I shifted position to free some space between my erection and her body.

Hand massaging was nice, but there was something even better. Planting a kiss on the nape of her neck my lips began a slow wet journey down to her chest stopping at the edge of her nightie. Pausing to slip the thin ribbons of fabric from her shoulders, the silky garment easily slid down to her stomach, fully exposing her breasts to my hungry mouth. Taking each nipple into my warm lips, I gently suckled and nibbled, using my tongue to keep things very wet. This had the desired effect as Niki’s moans intensified.

I trailed my fingertips downward across her taut stomach and over her Venus mound to the wet velvet crease that awaited me. For this first pass, my fingers grazed over her G-string, nudging the delicate fabric into the cleft of her young sex. Continued pressure from my fingertips pushed the fabric deeper into her folds, soaking it with the wetness underneath. My thumb massaged the silken fabric over her clitoris, causing Niki to thrust her pelvis upward to meet my fingers.

“Oh, oh!” she gasped. “That feels so good… please don’t stop.”

I had no intention of stopping, and even wondered if anything could have stopped me. Instead, I said, “Lift your body so I can pull your nightie off.”

As she wiggled her body, my hand grabbed the silky smooth garment and pulled it off over her head before tossing it to the floor. Moving my hands to her waist, I grasped the thin ribbon of her panty and tugged it off her hips and down her legs. A quick flick of her feet and the G-string hit the floor. Niki now lay before me, splendid in her nakedness.

My excitement level was such that I was breathing hard, and my cock was dripping pre-cum almost continuously. Using my fingernails, I lazily traced patterns on her thighs, coming dangerously close to her pussy before drifting away again. A few tickles more and her frustration at my teasing boiled over.

“Bastard!” she yelled. “Touch me there!”

On cue, my fingers moved to her bare pussy sinking deep within the folds. Engulfed in the heat and wetness, I caressed slowly up and down her cleft, alternately rubbing the bud of her clit and then sliding a fingertip into the tight opening of her slippery vagina. This fingering combined with my oral pleasuring of her nipples was pushing her far up the mountain towards a huge orgasm. Things were so hot, that I'd resorted to rubbing my cock along her squirming body just to get some relief.

Niki was responding with constant pelvic thrusts against my fingers. As erotic as this was, it was time to shift gears. Instead of stopping at just the fingertip, I pushed in as far as my finger could go.  After weeks of finger fucking, her vagina had stretched enough to make this easier. The stimulation of her breasts combined with my finger pistoning in and out of her fuck-hole was getting her pussy ready for the intrusion of my fat cock.

Without breaking stride, I worked a second finger inside her velvet tunnel and pressed upwards against her G spot. With all our sex play, my fingers had gotten good at hitting the nerve bundle at just the right spot, and Niki responded with even stronger pelvic thrusts as she tried to fuck my fingers. Looking up, I noticed that her eyes were closed and her soft lips were open slightly as she puffed with excitement.

As she panted I heard her saying very softly, “So good, so good, don’t stop, so good…”

It was time. I stretched myself back up alongside her and brushed away a damp strand of hair laying on her cheek. Her face had a rosy glow and when she opened her eyes to look at me, I saw nothing but lust. Gone was the sixteen-year-old girl. In her place was a female in full heat wanting to fuck. I kissed her warm lips, taking her face in my hands.

“Love, are you ready? Do you still want to do this?”

I saw her eyes clear with the question, and for a moment I marveled at how the candlelight reflected in the gold flecks within her emerald pools. I could get lost forever in those eyes.

“Yes, oh yes. I am so very ready. Please make love to me now,” she whispered.

From where we lay, I pulled over a pillow and slid it under Niki’s backside. Hopefully, a slight elevation of her hips would make it easier for me to enter her. The missionary position seemed the best choice to ease her into womanhood. We placed another pillow under her head as I moved my body between her legs. Niki drew up her knees and placed a foot on either side of my hips. With her flexibility, she was easily able to bring her knees up, parallel to her body and then spread them wide, almost touching the bed.

I was kneeling between her legs, looking down and admiring the view. Her head was surrounded by fiery red hair cascading alongside her shoulders. Pale milky breasts stood straight up in the air, jiggling slightly with her heightened respirations. Her belly was flat and smooth, leading down to the striking crimson landing strip topping the most sensuous bald pussy a man had ever seen. Her opened cleft was a deep pink glistening with oily wetness, bordered on each side by creamy pale thighs.

In all our sex play, she had never been this open to me, either physically or emotionally. She was ready, I was ready, and I just hoped I could make this a wonderful experience for her.

“Okay, are you comfortable? I’m going to slide inside you now, just a little at first.”

Our eyes met and without a word, she simply nodded her head yes. I grasped my shaft, feeling its steely hardness, and gently wiped my glans up and down through her well-lubricated labial folds. She was extremely wet, and my cockhead glided without effort as I enjoyed the warmth emanating from her. Niki moaned as her swollen lips engulfed and nuzzled this bulbous invader seeking her most secret place.

Positioning the tip of my cock right at her virginal entrance, it was easy to feel how wet and slippery she was. Heat radiated from her as my cock pushed slowly against her deep pink gateway. The size of my cockhead seemed ridiculously large compared to her small opening, but with our combined lubrication and all the stimulation, Niki’s vagina opened, allowing me to slip just the head inside her. The pleasure from the heat and warmth and anticipation was so great I almost cried out in joy.

BunnyBlairr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyBlairr

Lord, she was tight. Her vagina was distended, squeezing me like a vise as it wrapped warmth around my glans. I’d stopped all movement, wanting to be sure she wasn’t in pain.

Cautiously, I said, “Are you okay, honey? You may want to look at this to see the spectacular view.”

“I feel okay. Kind of like when you finger me, except a lot fuller. But it feels really good. Can you lift me so I can see?”

I helped her sit more upright so she could view our union. The sight of my thick shaft inside her tiny pussy was amazing to both of us.

She stared for a moment and said, “Wow, you just have the head inside me and I already feel so full. But it looks sexy too. Kind of like watching a porno.”

“Okay, I’m going to push in a little farther.”

With the slightest of movements, I pushed inward, watching as my thick shaft further invaded her young pussy. My cock was able to slide in another inch before hitting more resistance. Backing out and sliding in again met the same resistance. My finger had penetrated deeper, so I assumed her hymen must only be partially open. Even with only two inches buried, it felt fantastic and it took all my control not to give in to my primal brain and shove my cock deep inside her.

Niki was still propped up watching and said, “That looks so fucking amazing! You are literally inside me. I can’t wait to feel all of you.”

“Me either,” I replied, “but I’ve reached your hymen. Can you feel the extra pressure?

“Yes, it hurts a little but not very much. My period cramps can be way worse than this. It also feels really good which is a weird combination. Let me lay back down and then we can keep going.”

This was the big moment. How Niki reacted would decide if we popped her cherry or postponed it for another day. I pulled out an inch of cock and then pushed forward much harder this time. There was an instant of strong resistance, and then suddenly it was gone. Before I could stop myself, another few inches of cock slid inside her virgin tunnel.

“Ouch!” she yelled. “That stings!”

“The worst is over, my love. The pain will start to lessen as your pleasure builds.”

I watched as she lay with her eyes closed, taking in deep breaths, waiting for the pain to pass. All movement had stopped again to prevent any further discomfort. The grip around my cock was like nothing I’d ever felt before, but the pleasure was undeniable. I could even feel her heartbeat squeezing along my shaft. A minute passed, then two, as her breathing gradually slowed to normal.

“Okay, pain is less now. The sting is fading, but my pussy feels like someone shoved a baseball bat inside me.”

I couldn’t help but laugh. “Baseball bat? What a great compliment!”

“Well,” she shot back, “don’t get too full of yourself. After all, the only thing I have for comparison is a tampon. Although these days, tampons slide in pretty easy!”

“Smartass. Are you feeling okay for a little more?”

She nodded her head and closed her eyes in anticipation. I slowly withdrew two inches of shaft before pushing forward again. With her hymen broken and our combined copious amounts of lubrication, my cock was able to slide almost entirely...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nightwish
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments