Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niki Comes Of Age - Part 3

"Niki and Bill take their playful encounters a bit too far"

61
7 Comments 7
4.5k Views 4.5k
3.6k words 3.6k words

Author's Notes

"Dear Reader, in part two, Niki and Bill expanded their sexual horizons. Part three below shows our couple crossing a line too far in their young relationship. This story is part three of a seven-part series from Collection Redhead. Please read in sequence for the best experience. Thanks!"

It was early evening when I awoke. The sun was low in the sky slanting through the open window blinds, bathing the room in a reddish glow. We were still cuddled together and as I tried to move I realized my pubic hair was glued to her backside from all the mess we had made. I shook her shoulder to rouse her from slumber.

“Welcome back, sleepyhead,” I said. “We both need showers, but how about I make us a quick snack first? Then we can get cleaned up.”

She looked at me over her shoulder and said, “I could eat a horse. Let’s have something messy and unhealthy, and then we can wash away the evidence.”

Using my fingers, I gently unstuck my crotch from her ass before heading off to the kitchen. Within minutes, I was back in bed with a tray laden with various jams, some leftover biscuits, a cup of warmed fudge sauce, and a bowl of very ripe strawberries. We proceeded to have a mini feast, feeding each other and rubbing our sticky, fudgy fingers over various body parts. I had orange marmalade in my pubic hair, and Niki had strawberry juice and chocolate sauce on her breasts and down her tummy. I was just about to lick some blueberry jam out of her navel when she announced we were finished.

“I need to be clean,” she said. “I feel like I haven’t showered in a week.”

“Sounds like a plan,” I said as I piled all the dirty dishes onto the serving tray. “What do you think about us showering together? Saves water and can be a lot of fun.”

“Hmm… Let me think. My belly is full. My pussy is a little sore. And my toes have finally uncurled from the orgasm you gave me. Showering together sounds cool!”

“Race you to the bathroom!” And we both bounded down the hallway to the master bath.

When I first moved in, I’d pampered myself and upgraded the shower to a 4-foot by 6-foot chamber with multiple showerheads on three walls and rain heads in the ceiling. It was all controlled by an electronic panel, and the on-demand water heater meant you never got cold. I rarely used all the settings, but I suspected today the entire shower would get a good workout.

“Wait till you see the shower options,” I said. “I can give you everything from a gentle spring shower to a raging downpour”

“When I shower, I just use the green normal button on the panel,” Niki said. “I was too nervous to try anything else.”

I set the controls to spray from all the wall-mounted heads and selected a comfortable temperature. First Niki then I stepped into the chamber and we were immediately enveloped in warmth. We both just stood there under the spray letting the sweat, dried fluids, and food residue wash off our bodies. It felt wonderful.

After a few minutes, I squirted some shampoo in my hand and passed her the bottle. We each spent a few minutes shampooing our hair, and I gazed in fascination as she soaped up her luxurious locks. Her hair was thick, and I enjoyed watching as she squished white suds through her water-darkened red strands. It was a remarkable contrast and reminded me again of why I love girls with red hair.

Shampoo finished, we rinsed our hair and I watched her pour some conditioner. She rubbed the thick liquid through her hair and then used a wide-toothed brush to comb it through all the strands. The key to beautiful hair is a lot of work I thought. As she finished, I handed her a natural sea sponge and took one for myself.

“How about I wash you and you wash me?” I said.

She giggled, “Sure, that sounds clean and dirty all at the same time!”

I poured liquid soap on each sponge and we made pillows of suds as we squished. I washed Niki’s face and shoulders and then had her turn around while I washed her back and buttocks. I enjoyed sliding the soapy sponge down her well-defined back and over her tight ass leaving little trails of bubbles everywhere. Turning her around to face me I soaped up her breasts and abdomen going no lower than her waist. This stimulation caused her nipples to harden allowing me to soap and rinse them thoroughly before kissing each hello. Niki was loving our bath play as she stood with her eyes closed enjoying the sensation.

I slid the sponge down to her pussy and squished suds into her pubic hair. Using a circular motion, I thoroughly shampooed her pubes making sure to wash away the residue of our lovemaking. My fingers gently spread the lips of her labia so I could use the sponge to suds up her intimate parts. Feeling naughty, I soaped up my finger and slid it just an inch into her vagina. This surprise intrusion caused her to wobble unsteadily on her feet.

“Feel good?” I asked, already knowing the answer.

“Yeah… good. Very good.”

Crouching down, I thoroughly soaped up her legs, making sure to rub the sponge from feet to crotch both front and back. I had her lift each foot so I could wash her soles and between her toes. This sensuous play was igniting a fire in her, so I decided to take a risk. Holding her hips I turned her around so that her ass was facing me.

“Bend over,” I said in a tone that allowed no dissent. “Time to wash your backside.”

She bent at the waist and put both hands on the shower floor impressing me both with her flexibility and the amazing view. “Can you grab your cheeks and spread for me?” I asked.

As she spread, the view went from impressive to spectacular. Her little puckered rosebud pointed almost upward and her pussy lips were wet and inviting. I added more soap to the sponge and made lots of suds as I washed her anus and down between her cheeks to her pussy. My fingers squished the sponge repeatedly, making sure to stimulate this most erotic area of her body.

I spent extra time with this special washing hoping to fan her flames even more. Tossing the sponge aside, I decided it was time for the surprise. Using a well-soaped finger, I touched it to her anus and gently pushed it inward. Her body tried to resist me, but by using a slight twisting motion I was able to make entry and slide my slippery finger inside her up to the first knuckle.

“Oh! Oh! What are you doing back there?” she said with more than a little alarm.

“Just relax, sweet girl. I wanted to make sure everything was clean. But I also wanted to see if you’d like to experiment with anal sex. You mentioned your girlfriends have tried it, so maybe you do too?”

“It feels a little weird but also a little sexy. It’s not hurting or anything but definitely weird. Maybe we can try just a little bit?”

Hearing her assent, I steadied her hip with my left hand and pushed my finger inside her as far as it could go. I waited a moment to allow her to get used to the feeling before beginning a slow stroke in and out of her tightest place. 

My finger fucked her ass for about a minute before she said, “Not bad. It kind of makes me feel all tingly in my pussy.”

Happy with the result, I slid my finger out and cleaned it under the warm spray. 

“Okay, your turn to wash me,” I said.

Standing up, she turned to face me with the soapy sponge in hand. Starting with my face, she washed over my shoulders and down my chest. I have a lot of chest hair and she had fun running her fingers through the soapy curls. Turning me around, she soaped up my back and backside and I had to admit I was enjoying the experience.

“Okay, turn back to face me. Time for the fun part,” she said.

Niki squatted down and began washing my crotch. The feeling was quite nice and was made even better when she lifted my ball sack and sponged underneath. Moving to my pubic hair, she squished the sponge, making sure to suds thoroughly through the tangle. Finishing up, she lifted my penis and wrapped the sponge completely around it soaping up the entire length.

Between the soft grip of her hand and the warm squishy suds, my cock began to stir making it easier for her to wash my shaft. But as this nubile teen continued to rub, my cock became fully erect sticking straight out nearly poking her in the face. I could see in the crinkle of her eyes she was enjoying the show.

“I better stop before it goes off,” she said and giggled.

She finished by washing my legs before standing and surveying her efforts. Teasingly, she kept pressing down on my cock with the sponge watching it bounce back up.

“Boing!” she said each time my cock popped up.

As much fun as this was, we needed to keep things on track, so I took both sponges and tossed them in the basket. To better control the water flow and avoid washing off the lubricant I planned to use, I changed the controls from the wall sprayers to the overhead rain shower. This would keep us warm and lessen water use.

“Okay, Niki, I’m going to use some really good lubricant and see if we can play around a bit with your back door. This will be a new experience but I assure you it will be fun. And if anything bothers you we can stop immediately.”

I leaned out of the shower and rummaged through a vanity drawer to grab a tube of ultra-lube. I showed her the tube and she watched as I slathered a large glob all over my cock.

“Bend over honey and I’ll apply lots of lube to your butthole.”

She leaned over, spreading her cheeks with her hands. Again I marveled at the view of her perfect heart-shaped ass and yummy pussy. I put a glob of lube on my finger and rested my other hand on the small of her back to stabilize her. With a very gently twisting motion, I worked the lubed finger into her anus. Her sphincter tried to resist but quickly yielded to the pressure. The lube did its job allowing my entire finger to penetrate her asshole. By this point, my cock was throbbing in anticipation.

“Okay, babe. The key here is for you to relax. If you push back it will just make it more difficult. Your rectum is designed to expand if you can relax enough to let it. I’ll start very slowly.”

CataRuiz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CataRuiz

“Kay,” I heard her reply.

I grabbed my shaft and guided the bulbous purple head until it was right at her anal opening. The size difference gave me concern that this might be impossible, but her anus was oozing lube and my cock was as slippery and stiff as it could be. I pressed the tip of my penis against her little starfish and pushed inward. I could see the sphincter muscle expand slightly, but there was solid resistance. I backed out and pressed forward again, this time with more pressure. Seconds passed and then her opening slowly dilated allowing my cockhead to slide in about half an inch. It was incredibly tight and my cockhead felt like it was inside a hot elastic tube.

“You doing okay, baby?”

“Sort of, but beginning to hurt a little.”

I took this as a positive sign and backed out slightly before pushing forward again. This time the entire head slipped inside up to where it meets the shaft. The pressure and pleasure for me increased dramatically.

“Ow! Ow! Hurts more now. Not sure we can go any further. Stop!”

“Here’s something to try,” I said. “Reach down and massage your pussy. I can’t reach from this angle, but you can, and it'll help heighten your excitement.”

“Kay,” she replied, and I watched as her hand disappeared between her legs.

I let her masturbate a few minutes before asking, “Honey, does playing with your pussy make things feel a little better?”

She didn’t answer right away but finally replied, “Feels a little less painful. As I finger myself the pleasure is kind of distracting me from the pain. We can go a little farther, but please be careful.”

“Okay, maybe just a little bit more and we’ll see if continues to hurt. Here goes.”

I slowly withdrew my cock and squirted on another glob of lubricant. Pushing forward again I still felt resistance but managed to slide a full two inches into the warmest tightest place I’d ever been. My cock was being gripped so hard it was almost painful. But I knew if we could get a little farther it would all get better quickly for both of us.

“Ooh!” she said. “Pain is back a little, but not as bad as the first time. I feel pretty full back there.”

“Okay, Niki. While you masturbate, I want you to try and relax your core. Relax your abdomen and hips and especially your butt muscles. If you can do that it’ll start to feel good.”

She didn’t reply so I held myself in position with my hands on her hips and my cock partially in her ass. I could see her arm moving furiously as she masturbated. Gradually her hips loosened and her entire body seemed to relax. I waited for a beat and then withdrew about an inch of cock. This is it. Now or never. Just as I started to push her asshole relaxed almost expanding to twice its size. Caught off guard and a little off-balance my cock slipped completely inside her mashing my crotch against her ass cheeks. Catching myself, I froze motion with my entire seven inches buried inside her tight asshole.

“Niki! I went in too far. Are you okay?”

There was a long pause before I heard her say, “That felt super weird. All of a sudden, it stopped hurting and then my butt got stuffed. I know it sounds gross but I feel like I need to go to the bathroom.”

A wave of relief washed over me as I said, “Yes, that’s pretty normal. Your anus has only been one-way until now so the nerve signals are telling you that you need to move your bowels. The feeling will pass as we go a bit further. Now that I’m inside you let me take over rubbing your pussy. I promise it will soon feel great!”

“Kay.”

Still fully buried inside her I reached my hand around and began stroking her pussy and clit. I wanted to heighten her pleasure before going any further. With all the water falling on us I couldn’t tell if her pussy juices were flowing, but I decided to try moving on. Slowly, I withdrew half of my length from her before pushing forward burying my cock to the hilt again. I continued this in and out motion varying the stroke while my fingers danced inside her pussy. My cock was in heaven as it slid through her tight sleeve and from the sounds she was making, Niki now seemed to be enjoying it too.

“Feeling much better now,” I heard her say. “Still some pain but between your cock and your fingers I can feel my orgasm building. Just don’t go too fast.”

Her ass was so hot and tight that I was having trouble holding off my orgasm. I knew if I came too soon I would go soft quickly and Niki would never be able to climax. I started doing mental math and thinking about sports scores as a way to hold off my orgasm.

Things were very slippery now and my cock was gliding easily in and out with my balls slapping up against her thighs. With some difficulty, I still managed to finger her pussy and massage her clit adding to her enjoyment. Amazingly, with my finger in her vagina, I could feel my cock sliding back and forth.

“Oh! Oh! Here it comes,” I heard Niki call out. “This feels way different from before!”

Hearing her cry I thrust faster and concentrated on Niki’s clit to bring her over the edge. Suddenly, I felt her whole body tense up and my cock was squeezed even harder as her muscles convulsed. I was having difficulty maintaining my rhythm and the increased pressure pushed me over the edge. Suddenly, I came, spewing hot jets of jism into Niki’s rectum.

“Oh! My! God!” she screamed. “I’m cumming!!”

Niki’s orgasm rocked her entire body so hard it weakened her legs causing her to collapse. I grabbed her around the waist with my free arm holding her up as she climaxed. The steamy water rained down on us as I watched Niki have a mind-bending orgasm. Wave after wave rocked her body as I continued to rub her clit and piston into her ass.

Slowly, the quaking subsided as her orgasm dissipated. I shifted my hands to her hips to keep her upright while my cock was still buried inside. We stood like this for about thirty seconds before the pressure on my cock caused it to deflate and Niki’s muscle contractions expelled me from her rectum. As my cock popped out, it was followed by a thick flow of semen and lube. Sadly, the amazing ride was over. I helped her stand up straight though she was still a bit wobbly.

“Just hold onto me,” I said, “until you get your strength back.”

We stood there in a lover's embrace as the warm water continued to fall. Soon she was able to stand on her own and we spent a few minutes gently washing her again. I checked her carefully for any signs of blood before rewashing my groin. With both of us clean I was able to shut off the water and open the large sliding shower door. The extended activity had filled the entire bathroom with steam allowing us to step out on the large bathmat and not be chilled.

Pulling an oversized...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by nightwish
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments