Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lori knew something wasn't right. She had left her mom and her stepbrother alone for several hours, and their story was that they were just relaxing and taking it easy while she was gone. She knew that Sharon was incapable of leaving Jason alone, and Jason was incapable of resisting her charms: aka world-class tits and an insatiable appetite for sex. She was convinced that the two of them had secretly copulated before her mom's arrival, but she had no proof despite her suspicions. However, she knew how to read Jason, and he was a terrible liar. Her mother. on the other hand, was practiced in the art of deception.

When she returned from her errands, she sensed they had been up to something. Jason refused to make direct eye contact and there were two wet towels in the bathroom. But at this stage, what difference did it make?

Lori also realized that her love affair with her stepbrother was probably not going to last--for several reasons. Jason had feelings for Lori, but she sensed it was more about sex and less about love. Having a live-in pussy to pump was a dream for him, mainly because despite his good looks and obvious physical attractions, his cock was too big for most women to accommodate. Including Lori. Sex with Jason was usually painful, but she put up with it because she was deeply in love with him.

Even so, she was starting to see him for what he was, and although he had many positive qualities, most decisions were about him and not her. And Lori had lots of other options now. Her beauty and body attracted all kinds of men...and women. She had no shortage of offers and friendships outside of her taboo circle with her stepbrother--and now her mother. She was getting closer to making a big change in her life. But breaking away from relationships is never easy, and when they are family, it is doubly hard.

She had been sincere when she suggested her mother and Jason have a bedroom to themselves for the rest of her stay. The fact that she had had sex with her mother and her stepbrother in a three-way had caused her to rethink where she was headed, and no matter how she rationalized it, she knew deep down it was a mistake. She had to find a life of her own, and this was the first step. Still, her recollections of the previous night of debauchery gave her a tingle. But sex is addictive, and she realized that she had some misguided perceptions that were not rational.

Dinner came and went, accompanied by some social lubrication with alcohol, although all of them seemed to show a bit more temperance tonight. After some obligatory tv watching and yawning, Sharon said she was heading for bed and well-deserved sleep. Lori knew her mother would not be sleeping for a while.

Lori and Jason were left awkwardly alone watching a stupid sitcom with canned laughter. Finally, Lori spoke.

"I think I'm going to move out, Jason. The college campus is a long commute from here, and I've found a nice little efficiency near there. Plus, I've been granted a student loan, and with a part-time job, I should be fine. That way, you can have your place back. I think it's best."

Jason was quiet for several seconds. He secretly suspected this was coming, and in some ways he welcomed it, but he also didn't want to come across as completely insensitive. He did love Lori, but just not the same way she wanted him to love her.

"I don't know what to say, Lori. This is out of the blue. I naturally want you to do what's best for you, and you know you are always welcome here, but if that's what you want. I hope we can continue to be close and see each other as much as possible. I know school will probably keep you busy."

Lori translated this to mean "I hope I can still fuck you whenever I feel like it. I love your big tits and pussy and I will miss having them at my disposal."

But instead, she only said, "Of course. It's not like I'm going to be in another state. If you want I could occasionally spend weekends with you." (But only if I have no other offers.)

Jason hugged his sister and kissed her tenderly. He would miss her in more ways than one. But at the same time, this resolved many of the issues wracking his brain. This would certainly simplify things.

Both Lori and Jason sat quietly, noncommittally watching tv and wondering what to say next. Jason was thinking to himself that there is a reason they call it the "boob" tube due to the stupidity of the subject matter, but that only drifted his thoughts to his stepmother and her gorgeous boobs awaiting him in his bedroom. She had promised surprises and Jason couldn't wait. His cock was feeling much better after a brief respite from sex.

But he wisely waited for Lori to declare she was tired and heading for bed. She gave him a sisterly kiss and disappeared behind her bedroom door.

At the sound of her door closing, Jason was on his feet and headed for his room where the delights of Delilah awaited him. Or so he hoped.

He was not disappointed.

A single table lamp illuminated his boudoir and his stepmother was propped up by a pillow and sitting on top of the covers in a sheer teddy. Closer inspection revealed that she was panty-less and wearing a pair of black nylons fastened to an old-fashioned garter belt. Her trimmed blonde muff beckoned him. Her transparent top was fastened with one button straining against the weight of her huge breasts, her pencil-erasure nipples capping those saucer-sized pink areolae. Her blonde hair was neatly coiffed and she had applied bright red lipstick to her full lips. She looked like a sex goddess from a fifties skin mag to Jason.

"I thought maybe you had decided to sleep with Lori...that you'd grown tired of your old stepmother. I already looked for a dildo just in case. You have no idea how horny I am, Jason. Now get out of those clothes and let me see that magnificent cock of yours."

Both of them had been anticipating this moment all day. No longer did they have to worry about someone overhearing them. They could make love and fuck all night if need be. Jason's cock tented his shorts at the sight of his stepmother dressed like a vision in a fantasy. She held her arms out to receive him and thrust her shoulders back for added emphasis.

"Come to momma, Honey."

In seconds Jason was naked and in the arms of his stepmother. She kissed him with unbridled passion, desperate to taste him and stroke his thick cock. She spread her legs as he wedged himself between them. She immediately felt his swelling cock pressing against her groin and causing her clitoris to swell in response as she slowly ground her hips against his.

Jason made quick business of the one button restraining Sharon's breasts and he quickly found a ripe nipple to suck and kiss. He wrapped his large hands on either side of his mother's huge mounds and greedily sucked them as if she were lactating. He dry-fucked her, his cock grinding into her groin and exciting her clit. Sharon reached down to ensure his swollen cock was rigid and ready for more serious action and found it as hard as a flesh-covered steel pipe.

Sofi_sexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofi_sexy

They kissed and fondled one another for several minutes before Sharon came up for air. They were both panting from sexual excitement. Sharon was nearly out of breath and they had just begun.

"Let's start with some good old fashioned Morman fucking...you know...missionary style. But first, I need you to get me ready by eating my pussy for a while. Will you do that for me, Honey? My pussy is excited already but I'm still a little tender there. A little tongue insurance can't hurt."

Jason scooted down and immediately worked his mouth over his stepmother's cunt. The perfumed smell of her pussy intoxicated him, and he dove in, nibbling on her labia and slathering his tongue all over her vagina.

Sharon spread her legs as if she were doing splits in the air. She spread her loose, inner lips exposing her huge clitoris which truly resembled a little penis when she pulled the skin back. Jason munched on her cunt with ravenous determination and nibbled on her little man until it was as rigid as his cock. But to be sure, he periodically stoked himself and then rubbed her clit with two, moist fingers, careful not to be too rough.

Sharon grasped his head in both hands and pressed his mouth to her snatch. She raised his head periodically to kiss him and tongue his mouth, his lips, his eyes, and even his ears. Both lovers desperately moaned and uttered heated pleas as their body parts united in unrestrained passion. Jason pinched, pulled, and sucked on Sharon's big nipples while she explored his body with her soft hands.

"Oh, Sweetie, shove your cock in my cunt. I need you to fuck me now. I can't wait for another second."

Sharon lay on her back like an upside-down turtle, her legs splayed to each side as Jason crawled up and sluiced his fat mushroom head in her slit. Sharon craned her neck to watch. Her excitement was palpable as Jason continued to rub her oversized labia with his cock head. Finally, she could stand the teasing no more and grabbed his thick shaft in her small hand and pulled it to her pussy.

"Enough fucking around, Honey. I need this big sausage in me...now! She directed the circumcised head to her sweet spot and guided it in. Once the head had gained entrance, Jason took his time gently pushing it the rest of the way in until all ten inches were buried in his mother's sweet pussy. They were firmly connected through his cock.

"Oh, Honey. There you are. Home again. Right where momma needs you. You feel like you're in my throat, I swear. Your big cock is so deep. Just go a little easy at first. I need to get used to you. I promise it won't take long. And then I want you to fuck me doggie style like you mean it, but not until I'm stretched out a bit. Umm...yes. Just like that, Jason. Nice and slow. You fuck your momma so good, Honey. Nice and steady. Jesus, you feel so good inside me--where you belong."

Sharon's legs were now pointed to the ceiling and spread in a wide V. Jason pressed her knees back giving him unfettered access to her vagina. Soon, with her encouragement he was slamming into her, his balls making smacking sounds against her fleshy ass. Sharon moaned and squealed in pleasure. Occasionally, he would pull out too far and his cock would drop to the bed before he would reinsert the stiff appendage, hands-free. At one point he started it too low and she felt it flatten against her anus.

"Oh, fuck, Honey. Not yet. Maybe later, Sweetie."

Sharon was meeting him thrust for thrust until his cock plopped out once again. She took advantage of the break in the action and quickly spun around and got on her hands and knees. She looked over her shoulder as she wriggled her fleshy, round ass.

"Fuck me like this, Honey. You can get deep, deep, this way. I love this position. I just wish I could see the action better."

Jason reinserted himself after first kissing his stepmother's flawless, beautiful ass. Sharon responded by twerking her hips in newfound rhythms and patterns, exciting Jason beyond belief. After a lengthy period of grunting and groaning in carnal heat, they were both getting close.

Creamy pussy juice coated Jason's shaft and he used it to wet a finger before worming it in Sharon's ass. Sharon gave a start and then looked over her shoulder and smiled.

"Ok, Sweetie, I get the hint. Time to put it in my ass. Fuck my ass and I hope you can cum. I want to feel your sperm fill my ass. God, I get excited just saying it. But start slowly. There's some lube on the nightstand. Don't scrimp. Make sure we are both well-oiled."

Jason removed his cock from his stepmother's pussy. His shaft glistened with pre-cum and pussy juice, but he made sure they were both well-lubricated with generous portions of the sex cream. Once moistened, his bulbous cock-head slipped in her little star on the third try. Both Sharon and Jason let out a gasp as her anus opened and he slid inside her. His penis looked to be entirely too large to fit, but it was indeed buried. Sharon uttered unintelligible sounds as Jason carefully pumped his shaft in and out of her ass. She was now face down and gripping the sheets in her fists as he stroked his thick phallus in rhythm to a pounding song in his head. Finally, Sharon tried to muffle a cry as Jason grunted and gripped her hips with both hands. He buried all ten inches in her as a thick stream of cum shot out the end of his cock and into her waiting ass.

Sharon's reaction was a scream that was half human and half animal as a vaginal orgasm ripped through her groin and her pussy erupted in spasms. When Jason's cock finally quit pulsing, he collapsed on his stepmother, still buried in her ass and his balls crushed against her soft, fleshy butt cheeks.

Neither one said a word for several minutes before Jason finally rolled over and his cock slipped out of her anus.

"Oh my fucking god, that was wild." Sharon kissed her stepson and whispered in his ear. "Thank you, Honey. You are wonderful."

They hugged wordlessly before falling asleep on top of the covers.

In the other room, Lori held her phone with a picture of the previous night's selfie. In it, both she and her mother were smiling with their lips on either side of a huge cock. She smiled at the sudden quiet in the room across the hall and slowly removed her fingers from her vagina. Her orgasm had left her likewise exhausted.

Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments