Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lori lay in bed early the next morning and replayed the video in her head of her mother's visit to celebrate her birthday. She had slept fitfully, but each waking moment only convinced her that she was making the right decision to move out of Jason's apartment. She loved her stepbrother but realized at the same time that she was only fooling herself that things would work out in the end. As the events of the past two days cycled through her head, she wondered how she had even gotten to this point.

In the room across the hallway, her stepbrother and mother were probably tangled in each other's arms. Her mother's passion for large cocks was being fulfilled, and Jason's obvious lust for his sexy stepmother was likewise a dream come true. Their relationship posed its own set of issues, but that was their problem. Lori had chosen her path, and she was determined to stick to it. How her mother would play this with Dan, her stepfather, was not her concern. But knowing her mother's propensity to get things her way, she would likely have her cake and eat it too. Or should I say 'cock and eat it too?' she thought with a smirk.

The antics in the room across the hall had continued through the night, but less so than the previous evening when her mother seemed to be mounting her stepson every hour or so while Lori lay next to them. Still, from her own bedroom across the hall, she was awakened several times during the night with loud moaning and exclamations of pleasure from both her mother and her stepbrother.

Mom is going to need a wheelchair when she leaves here. She could barely walk yesterday from all the fucking the night before.

Lori winced when she thought about how painful sex could be with Jason when he got excited. His muscular physique, combined with his monster-sized cock, often left her raw and sore after sex. She learned early on that satisfying him with a blowjob took less of a toll on her body than actual sex. And she didn't mind the taste of his sperm which typically flooded her mouth in massive doses. That boy does cum like a firehose, she reminisced.

Just then, she noticed her cell phone was buzzing from the drawer of her nightstand, and when she found it, she saw it was Dan, her stepfather. She answered and was greeted by a cheerful voice.

"Hi, Lori. Sorry to bother you, but I've tried calling your mother, and she's not answering. I just wanted to wish her a long-distance happy birthday. Is she around?"

"Oh, Hi, Dan. She's sleeping in this morning. We were up late celebrating, and she's probably worn out from all the attention."

Attention is an understatement. More like fucking and riding a big schlong.

"I'll have her call you as soon as she gets up."

"No bother, Honey. I hope she's having a good visit with the two of you."

"We've bonded like never before, Dan. Mom is having a great time, but I know she misses you as well. Anyway, I'll tell her you called."

Lori had no sooner hung up than she heard the bathroom door close next to her room.

Sex must be over. Either that or it's time for a coffee break.

Lori got out of bed and put on some sweats, and, after putting on a bra, added a bulky cotton tee. She decided that there was no longer any reason to tempt Jason with her jiggling tits. He had her mother's torpedoes to play with now.

She was in the kitchen making coffee when her mother greeted her. She was wearing a robe, but when she adjusted it, Lori could see that she was naked underneath. Even wrapped in the robe, her huge breasts jutted prominently.

"Morning, Honey. Did you sleep well? I know I did. Jason did wake me up with his snoring a time or two, but no worries. I got a good night's rest. And thanks for loaning me your stepbrother along with his room for the night. His bed is so comfortable."

"Can you walk this morning, Mom? It seems Jason was doing more than snoring last night. Not to mention you screaming his name out. You must have been dreaming, huh?"

"Oh, hush. I did have some pleasant dreams. That boy is hung like nobody I've ever seen, I swear. I admit I did take advantage of that horse cock once or twice, now that you mention it. And I am a little stiff again. Nothing that a soak in the pool won't fix, though. Want to join me?"

"Mom, I'm moving out and into my own apartment near the campus. I don't know if Jason told you."

"He did mention it, Honey. I hope it's not because of me and our little tryst. I hope I'm not putting a strain on you two with my visit."

Oh, no. It's fine. This is something I've been thinking about for a while. It's just easier this way. Next time you visit, you can stay with me or Jason. Of course, his apartment is bigger, but you'd be welcome with me." Of course, I know you'd rather stay where you can get pounded by a big cock rather than be celibate around your daughter.

"Well, thanks. I'd love to return and stay with you, Honey. Jason would probably be happy not to have to put up with his old stepmother. Anyway, it's something to think about."

"Oh, by the way... Dan called. No emergency. He just wanted to check in and wish you a happy birthday. I told him you'd call him when you got up."

"He probably misses playing with my big boobs. By the way, the details of my trip here are our secret, right? No need to create a problem and spill the beans about our extra fun. This is my birthday secret, I hope."

"No worries, Mom. Mum's the word as far as I'm concerned. What happened here stays here."

Just then, Jason entered the room, rubbing his eyes and looking bedraggled.

"Morning, ladies. What stays here?"

"The details of Mom's visit, sleepy head. This is our little secret. Remember? Dave might not understand that his son is fucking his wife."

"Not to mention his stepdaughter as well," added Sharon. "Jason has had his hands full...with big boobies, among other things. And he's done some filling as well with that big snake of his, haven't you, Honey."

Sharon reached down and grabbed the tubular appendage in Jason's nylon shorts. She kissed him on the cheek--a motherly kiss.

"Lori seems to think you're trying to make a cripple of me. If so, what a way to go! And by the way, Lori--thanks for loaning me Jason for a whole evening by myself. You were right. I made the most of it. I think I drained your stepbrother in the process. Unfortunately, I need to get home to Dan soon. I could get used to this but duty calls. I made reservations for my return tomorrow.

Jason just shrugged. He was still feeling the effects of a sex hangover. For a forty-something, Sharon wore him out once again. But no matter how drained he might be, she could raise the dead, or at least a dead snake, with her charms and dirty talk in bed. Jason had examined his cock before slipping on his shorts and found it to be a bit red and raw, not to mention his groin was covered in patches of dried sex juices.

"I get one more night with you, Sweetie, and I hope to make the most of it before I return home to your father. Lori gave me carte blanche for the rest of my stay." Sharon hugged her stepson and pushed her big tits into his chest as she stroked his cock through his thin nylon shorts.

"I wish your father had a cock like this. His is big, mostly thick and meaty like yours, but, oh honey, you've got the length. This thing found places where I was still a virgin."

"Enough, Mom," Lori shouted out. "Yes, Jason has a big penis. And he does like women who brag about it, I'm sure, But can we at least get through breakfast first before we hear the details about your sex life?"

"Well, someone is a little on edge this morning. No problem, Honey. I'll keep quiet. But I have to admit that every time I see this tubular shape, my pussy gets a little itchy. When are you planning on moving out? I can help you if you'd like."

"Since you asked... I plan on getting most of my things to my new apartment today. But since today's your last day here, I can do it later after you leave."

"No, silly. I'd love to see your place, and I want to help. That way, Jason can mend and regenerate some energy for my last night here."

So after a leisurely morning, Lori and her mother gathered her things and loaded up the car. The apartment was undecorated, but Sharon insisted on buying a few things to make it more homey, and after a few trips, it looked much better. Lori had already purchased the basic necessities, and the apartment came furnished, so she was set for the time being. After a quick trip to the grocery store, her refrigerator was well stocked, again thanks to Sharon, and her mother even bought a bouquet of fresh flowers for added color. By mid-afternoon, Lori was dropping her mother off at Jason's and ready to start anew on her own.

"Are you sure this is what you want, Lori? Jason feels like he's let you down. He told me so. I think he feels like he drove you away, and now I feel like I'm to blame as well."

"No worries, Mom. This has been brewing for a while now, and really, it is the right decision. I need to get established in college, and there will be far fewer distractions if I'm living on my own. This way, I can concentrate on my studies. Your visit had nothing to do with it. The timing was only a coincidence. But thanks for all your help. I'm going to let you off here and spend the night in my new digs."

Lori kissed her mother goodbye and wished her safe travels. "And don't wear out Jason, Mom. But still, I hope you enjoy your last night with him. Call when you get home." And with that, Lori was gone, and Sharon headed for the apartment with a smile on her face.

When Jason opened the door, she stepped inside and embraced him in a passionate, open-mouthed kiss while pressing her body into him. Sharon was dressed in a tank top and shorts that accentuated her hourglass figure and huge breasts. The warm Tampa climate encouraged skimpy clothing, and Sharon loved to show her voluptuous body to anyone and everyone. Jason was still in a t-shirt and nylon shorts, and his reaction was an immediate swelling of his large cock.

"There's that bad boy. I can't wait for you to slide it in my cunt, but first, let's have a drink and cuddle on the couch. I'm not sure I can wait for tonight, especially since we have your apartment to ourselves. I feel like getting naked with you right now."

Jason offered no resistance, and soon he was sipping a beer as Sharon cuddled with him, kissing and fondling him and talking dirty thoughts all the while. In no time, she had slipped his shorts off and had her hand wrapped around his thick penis. As she slowly stroked him and pushed her huge breasts into him, she put her mouth to his ear to whisper her filthy desires.

Sofi_sexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sofi_sexy

"Oh, Sweetie, look how hard you're getting. You probably want to feel my mouth stretched around your big cock, don't you? Would you like a sweet blowjob from your stepmom? You like watching me gag on your big prick, don't you? Hm? I bet you'd like to shoot a big load in my mouth and watch me swallow every last drop, wouldn't you? Well, I'd love that too. I love it when a big cock shoots a creamy load in my mouth."

Sharon kissed her stepson, open-mouthed, her tongue tangling with his, before bending down and slipping her lips over his fat cock-head. Her tongue swirled around the glans sensuously before she opened wide and took in as much of his shaft as she could. She still had well over half of the shaft to go. She looked up at Jason and made eye contact with him.

"You love watching your stepmom suck your big cock, don't you. Like father, like son. Blowjobs are your father's favorites. But he cums too fast before I even get warmed up. Not like you, Jason. But when you cum, you don't mess around. I love it when there's so much I can't swallow all of it fast enough."

The fact of the matter was that Sharon was by far the best fuck he had ever had. She knew all the hot buttons and when to press them.

Jason only smiled, partly from the compliment praising him over his father and partly due to the sheer pleasure of watching his stepmom's blonde head bobbing on his cock and giving him a blowjob like a professional. She had sucked and fucked him so many times in the last couple of days that holding off a climax temporarily was no big deal. He felt like he could go on this way for an hour despite her obvious skills. He closed his eyes and moaned softly as his alpha waves of pleasure flowed through his body and brain. Sharon's slurping and sucking sounds were only interrupted by dirty play-by-play from her as she fondled his large testicles with a free hand.

Finally, she stopped and stood, causing Jason to wake from his reverie. But the pause was only to allow her to remove clothing. When she was down to only a pair of thong panties, she hesitated before removing them seductively, turning around so her apple ass and pussy lips stared at him. Naked, she lay down on the end of the couch and spread her legs.

"Time to go to work, Honey. Would you mind giving my pussy a little taste? I tried a new scent after showering earlier today, and you can tell me if you like it. A little jasmine flavoring I think you'll enjoy--a hint of the Far East and the Kama Sutra. And you eat pussy so well, Jason. You should give your father a few lessons."

Sharon grabbed a throw pillow and placed it under her hips as she spread her knees. Jason obediently grabbed each thigh and dove in, inhaling his mother's earthy aroma as he licked her already wet slit. Sharon placed both hands on the back of his head and pulled him into her groin, moaning and giggling at the same time.

"Sweetie, the only thing I like better than your tongue is your big cock. That's my boy. Lick your momma's pussy and get me nice and juicy so you can slip that big sausage in me and give me a fucking I'll remember for weeks. I want to picture you when your father fucks me. Your dad's cock, as big as it is, can't live up to yours, though. Um. Right there, Baby. I love it when you suck on my big pussy-lips like that."

Jason's face soon glistened with his stepmother's juices as he worked his tongue all around Sharon's pussy, occasionally inserting it and using it like a penis. Finally, he looked up and, after quickly kissing each puffy nipple, scooted up so his thick ten-inch cock was pointed at the entrance to her cunt.

"Are you ready to get the fucking of a lifetime? You said you wanted this to be a fucking you can remember. Well, I've been thinking about burying my cock in you all afternoon. I've been picturing this big hose sliding in and out of you since you left this morning with Lori."

As he spoke, he sluiced his cock up and down his stepmother's slit, rubbing the head against the loose folds of her labia and around her large clitoris. Jason loved the fact that both Lori and her mother had large pussy lips and a big clitoris.

Sharon had a look of sheer ecstasy as she nodded approval and squealed when his cock-head dipped inside her hole, only to be teased back out again. She craned her neck to watch, anticipating the moment when he would bury all of his shaft inside her. Finally, Jason inserted the fat glans and, after holding it there for several seconds, plunged it in all the way.

Sharon gasped at the assault.

"Oh, fuck, Honey. Holy fuck, that feels so wonderful. There you are. Right, where you need to be--buried in your momma's cunt. Now fuck me like you mean it, Jason. Since I'm leaving tomorrow, I want to remember this."

With a pillow under her ass, putting her in perfect position on the couch, Jason had free rein for fucking his stepmother. She spread her knees even wider and raised her ankles to the ceiling so he could jackhammer her into submission. But instead, he started slowly, teasing her and pulling all the way out from time to time. Sharon begged him and, pushing her huge breasts together, pinched and pulled on her fat nipples as she wiggled her hips to meet his thrusts.

"Don't tease me, Sweetie. Give me the fucking I deserve."

Finally, he picked up the pace and began pounding her in earnest. She pulled his chest into hers and whispered instructions into his ear.

"Yes, just like that. You know what your stepmother likes, don't you, Honey? She likes a big, fat cock slamming into her. but especially when it's her son who is doing the fucking. Oh, Honey. I love your big cock. I've never been fucked so good, Baby. You know how to make me cum, and it's going to be a big one...I...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by johndoe7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments