Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Class Service - Part 3

"The girls turn up the heat on their next visit"

104
22 Comments 22
7.0k Views 7.0k
2.7k words 2.7k words

It was the third week of January and the nights were noticeably lighter, although the cold easterly wind made spring feel like a distant hope. The sky was a combination of lead and ochre, foretelling a fine morning as Katie and Daisy emerged from their hairdressers. They had decided on a change of appearance; Daisy opting for a darker rinse, making her a coppery brunette, while Katie was sporting chestnut extensions. Neither were permanent, but they wanted to surprise David, given that he had requested a schoolgirl fantasy for their next visit. They figured that a new look would enhance the experience, so that on one level, they would be two 'new' girls.

The girls had both enjoyed their first session with their client, when they had assumed the role of his naughty secretaries, giving him a striptease and blowjob that he would never forget. The two teens had discussed their role as his 'Personal Assistants' in detail. Daisy and Katie were bright, clever and resourceful and at a thousand pounds a week each, they had the incentive to give him a first class service without cutting any corners. The high fee demanded attention to detail and they wanted to make sure that David got his money's worth, down to the last penny. Most of all, they wanted David to be satisfied, not just sexually, but in every way.

After their first session, over coffee he admitted that he had had to think twice about entering into the agreement at all. It wasn't just that he treasured the memories of his late wife, but the idea of exchanging money for sex was something he viewed with uneasy ambivalence. In the end, he ignored any moral quarms and decided to 'bite the bullet.' Katie sought to reassure him, and confessed that they had not been one hundred percent honest with him. This wasn't a career choice for them. She explained how they had identified potential customers and that they had settled on him. They had received some interest from potential clients, but she just told people that she and Daisy had enough work now. Discovering that he wasn't having to share them was 'A relief', he said. For their part, they weren't greedy, they just wanted to put their talents to good use, while securing their own financial stability. Before arriving at their current project, they had briefly toyed with setting up an OnlyFans account, but they were concerned with the risk of their folks finding out and they wondered if the OnlyFans bubble had burst anyway and wouldn't be as lucrative.

Their plan was for their schoolgirls fantasy to be particularly intense and they had explored a number of scenarios that they would play out 'in character.' They were happy to continue with role play or just be themselves, as long as he let them know at the end of each session so they had time to prepare. They were not entering into this half-cocked and David understood that providing the ultimate erotic experience required the finesse, which their fee would suggest. They had also hinted that any extra tips that he might wish to give would be gratefully received.

On the Saturday, the girls arrived a few minutes past the appointed hour. They parked up and walked down the driveway, the limestone pebbles crunching underfoot as a thrush sang a melody from one of the conifers in their client's remarkable garden. After a single clang of his doorbell, David let them in. As usual the girls were duffled up, the weather still not clement enough for them to dispense with their winter coats.

"Sorry we're late Sir," said Daisy, we were half way here and I realised I'd left my Maths homework in my room."

"Well, not to worry, you're here now."

"The head mistress said you wanted us to see us about something?" Inquired Katie.

"Ah yes, the head mistress, that's right."

The girls unzipped their coats and lay them on the little antique cupboard by the reception room door.

David was about to speak but stopped in his tracks. Firstly, the blonde and redhead that he knew had been replaced by a couple of brunettes. He had expected a St. Trinian's style outfit, but in front of him were teen girls in crisp school uniforms. There were no ostentatiously short skirts, pony tails or straw hats. They were perfectly demure sixth formers. The girls smiled at him bashfully, an anomalous combination of raw sex appeal and innocence. David was instantly aware of their sweet scent, a mixture of freesia and bubble gum. His eyes wandered down to their dark blue skirts, a respectable length, but leaving a few inches of creamy white flesh above their navy socks. Their blouses were white, neatly buttoned, and finished off with ties of diagonal red and navy stripes.

David was shocked, appalled even by the degree of lust that Daisy and Katie induced. But here he was, his mouth dry and his cock stiffening by the pure beauty of the two girls amid the elegance of their uniform.

"Are we in a lot of trouble, Sir?" Asked Katie.

"Let's go to my office and discuss it there."

David led them through to his study and instructed them to wait by the desk.

"I just need to dig out my files, I've not had time to read the Headmistress's memo yet."

He sat on one of his office chairs and leafed through some papers. He turned and his eyes were drawn again involuntarily to the exposed flesh of their legs. His eyes moved to their tops, the cotton of their blouses wonderfully intruded upon by the contours of their breasts.

"Oh, I don't seem to be able to find the memo, perhaps you can remind me."

Daisy and Katie looked at each other, and returned a guilty look to their host.

"It's our knickers, Sir," confessed Daisy.

"Yes, Mrs Archer the PE teacher noticed. She reported us to the Head Mistress and well here we are," added Katie.

"And what about your undergarments?"

"They're a little... revealing?" Said Katie, giggling.

"Katie!" Daisy, reproached.

"I see. I'm sure you know the governors take a dim view of departure from the standard," said David, his cock hardening further as he spoke.

"Yes, Sir," the girls said simultaneously.

"Is that all you have to say for yourself?"

The two schoolgirls looked at their feet regretfully.

"It won't happen again, Sir," they said quietly.

"Speak up!"

"It won't happen again." "Sir."

"Hmmm..."

There was a pause as David, considered the situation.

"Are you going to have to inspect them?" Asked Daisy.

David gulped.

"Yes, I think I should."

David pushed against his desk, the casters of the chair bringing him to within inches of the two teens.

For a moment he simply looked up at the girls, who glanced back waiting for him to pass judgement.

At first he played with the hems of their skirts, delighted with the way their peachy behinds pushed out the pleats at the back. He slid a hand inside each girls' inner thigh savouring the heat of their legs, which sent shockwaves of arousal through his body. The intrusion of their privacy - their skirts rising on his wrists as his hands glided along the silkiness of their skin was a massive turn on. Lifting Daisy's skirt he drew breath at the sight of her amazing ass, the white panties barely covering her cheeks. He slid a finger inside the cotton, her butt flesh flawless and deliciously exposed behind her inadequate underwear. Letting her skirt go, he turned his attention to Katie. Her panties were pale pink, with the words 'juicy' emblazoned across them. Putting a finger inside the top of her knickers he twanged the elastic and gave one buttock a sharp slap with the back of his hand, producing a satisfyingly rosy glow. He then held up Daisy's skirt again and after studying her gorgeous arse gave each buttock a harder smack. Daisy made an appreciative 'Oooh,' as David nipped the flesh where he had left a crimson mark.

"I see what your teacher means," he said. "But I can't really inspect them with your skirts on. Can you remove them, please?

luciana45
Online Now!
Lush Cams
luciana45

"Of course, Sir."

The two schoolgirls did as instructed, undoing the catches, and in unison, drew down the zips at the side. Their skirts fell to the floor and David watched, removing his trousers and trunks hurriedly, allowing his cock now unhampered to grow to its full length. He moved a little closer, admiring their shapely legs and squeezed one cheek and then the other. He couldn't get enough of their sweet teen ass, and slipped to his knees and began kissing the exposed flesh as his hands explored between their legs.

"Can you turn around please, girls?"

Daisy and Katie held each other and did as instructed. He inched down their knickers until they were disarranged, but still wrapped around their legs. David just had to pause to gaze at their beautifully neat pink pussy lips, their inner labia protruding slightly, inviting his oral examination. The sticky warmth of their sex yielded to his lips as he explored their pussies with his tongue.

As he probed their sweet schoolgirl cunts, the girls removed their ties and unbuttoned their tops. David lapped thirstily at their juicy twats, their love petals becoming inflamed as the girls got more aroused. David licked and nibbled at their clits, ass cheeks in each hand as he switched from girl to girl, intoxicated by the sexy aroma of their love. His lips and nose became glazed with their juices, his fingers exploring their tight ass holes.

His erection pounding, he stood up, removing their panties completely and savouring the girls' nakedness, their navy socks the only garments that remained.

Their breasts were naturally pert, both pairs with beautiful areola and succulent nipples, which demanded to be sucked. David stood behind each girl in turn, cupping and bouncing their tits in his hands, his cock pressed between one pair of bum cheeks and then the other. Their tits were full and squishy, and the girls murmured little squeals of approval as he squeezed their nipples. Fondling their breasts, he became more adventurous, his dick bursting as the opportunities to use them for his pleasure seemed endless.

David urged them to kiss and the girls were happy to oblige, making out as David put his hands between their legs, each girl's pussy now soaking wet. Katie planted tender kisses on Daisy's neck as David fondled their breasts and led them to his sofa where he sat and invited the girls to kneel by his side. Cuddling them against his body, David kissed their shoulders, and the girls pressed their bodies to his, as he continued to plant kisses on their shoulders and arms. Encouraging them to sit up, his mouth reached for Katie's breasts. He sucked her tits, licking and kissing each nipple in turn, as his fingers continued to exploit the wetness between both girls' legs.

Daisy altered her position slightly and to David's delight began to give him a deep French kiss as Katie stroked his cock. David could feel the tension building in his balls and a dribble of precum oozed from the the slit of his engorged nob.

Daisy pressed her lips to his ear and whispered, "Do you want to fuck me?"

She kissed him again, her hand meeting Katie's before cupping his sack, which she could feel was loaded with cum.

David kissed her ravenously, his tongue delving into her mouth, as he grunted a barely audible 'Yes.'

Katie nodded to her friend and the girls had him lie with his head on the cushion at the end of the sofa. Katie knelt on the floor and pressed her mouth to his, as Daisy positioned herself above his dick. Katie ran her hand down his chest, stroking his fine mat of dark grey hair as her friend eased herself onto his manhood.

David let out a low 'Hnnngh'- as the pleasure of Daisy's hot wet vagina enrobed his cock.

"Yes David. Yes! Is that good?" whispered Katie. If you want to come darling, come!"

"Ooooh! Oh fuck!"

Daisy rocked backwards and forwards, his nearly seven inches of hard gristle throbbing inside her.

"Go with it baby," whispered Katie, giving him a slow wet kiss.

"Hnng... not yet!"

Daisy leant back, her hair cascading down her shoulders, as she bucked and rocked, drawing every inch of his cock deeper into her. This made her moan quietly; and then she steadied herself, her fingers gripping his legs as she began to rise and fall rhythmically. David summoned every ounce of his experience, biting his lip and used the edge of the sofa for support and thrust his cock into Daisy's pussy. Daisy rode him hard, her moans becoming a loud shrill whimper as he began hitting her spot. David cupped her breasts and kneaded the flesh, pinching her nipples as they both began to go towards their climax. David wasn't sure how he was holding back, as a painful surge of pre-orgasm began deep in the root of his penis. His balls were tight and aching as Daisy's stomach rippled in a little wave of gymnastic fucking. David timed his thrusts with hers until his sack was slapping against her ass.

Katie could see that David was close, but wanted to give him the perfect finish, kneeling over his face, giving up her sweet pussy to his mouth.

Daisy slowed her thrusts, just holding David back long enough to allow him to taste Katie's nectar. She rode him with long, slow sweeps of her groin, as their man dabbled his tongue into Katie's vulva. Katie sighed with enjoyment and then kissed her friend, as her right hand slipped down Daisy's tummy. Daisy breathed deeply as the other girl massaged her clitoris, Katie beginning slowly and then with her hand flat to Daisy's mound, rubbed faster.

For a few more seconds, maybe half a minute, David passed the point of no return, Katie's musky scent caressing his mouth. The two girls kissed passionately, delighting in the moment as David's body lurched into the sofa. Katie was bringing Daisy off in a series of little trembling orgasms as David's hips thrust upwards uncontrollably and the final throes of ecstasy exploded in a fantastic ejaculation. Load after sticky load of semen spurted inside Daisy. David's orgasm was loud and fervid, and he lost all control in those final moments, an audible expression of breath taking sex.

Following a tender kiss, the girls allowed David to wallow in his post-coital euphoria.

"Whew! That was a good one!" he said at last, drawing appreciative laughter from the girls.

"Enjoyed that, didn't you!" Observed Katie. "I'm well impressed that you lasted as long as you did, I was sure you were going to come before."

"Just a bit. You two are something else. This is beyond anything I could have imagined."

"Well, there's a lot more where that came from," said Katie.

"Hmmm... the possibilities are just... you know," added Daisy.

"I know, I know."

"Did you think we were good school girls?" Daisy asked.

"Or bad ones!" Corrected Katie.

"Perfect. You don't do things by halves, do you?" David complimented.

"As my Mum says," said Katie, "A job worth doing is worth doing well!"

"She's right."

"Well, we'll get showered and I need to..." Daisy said, indicating the white line of cum that was seeping from her pussy lips.

"Of course...I have a nice bottle of Chardonnay chilling, I'll uncork it ready for you when you come down."

"Ooh can't wait," said Daisy.

"And I'll stick a pizza in the oven. I have them delivered from the Italian brasserie in town. Do you like pepperoni?"

"Of course!" Beamed Daisy.

Katie nodded in the affirmative. "Maybe you'll fancy a little dessert for after," she suggested. "Some tiramisu perhaps or I don't know, a slow double blow job?"

David smiled a wide smile as he watched the girls' fine arses twitch, as they headed for his bathroom.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments