Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Class Service - Part 4

"Our man has the orgasm of his life"

87
27 Comments 27
3.9k Views 3.9k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Daisy knocked her boots together on the porch doorstep. It had snowed heavily in the night and her car windshield had been covered with it. February had arrived with what the Met Office called an Arctic Blast, the whiteout in southern England adding to the misery of the rail strikes. Parts of the country were grinding to a halt. It was largely a difficult time for people, but not for the nineteen-year-olds. As most people were counting the pennies, Daisy and Katie now had money to spare and were enjoying the role of courtesans to the fabulously wealthy David Cavannagh, whom they had met three weeks earlier.

Daisy came rushing to the door of their kitchen, toast in one hand, her mobile phone in the other.

"There's one free. An apartment for our two weeks!"

"On Tenerife?"

"Yes, it's got a swimming pool and everything."

"Cool, whereabouts?"

"Puerto de la Cruz."

"Is that in Tenerife?" Daisy queried.

"Ummm... yeah... Tenerife. Definitely."

"Nice, well book it then, before it gets nicked."

"Yes, doing it now."

Daisy came back in and switched on the radio. Maroon 5 was playing.

"I love this one," she said, singing along to 'Sugar.'

"I've not heard this for ages, turn it up!" Said Katie waving her hand upwards.

Daisy popped down two slices into the toaster, dancing and singing to the catchy tune.

"We're seeing David tomorrow, aren't we?" Asked Katie when the song had finished.

"Wednesday, yeah," confirmed Daisy.

"Did he say what he wanted?"

"No, he just said he'd leave it to us. I was thinking we should give him a doctor and patient fantasy."

"Ummm that sounds hot."

"I know. I thought I would be the doc and you're my sexy but ever so demure junior."

"I can do demure," said Daisy.

"Good. I want you to be really shy and proper, as you're the one who's going to get it!"

The girls discussed who should wear what and went through a few scenarios before settling on one that would blow his socks off. The girls both had a penchant for role play and might have gone into acting, hadn't life demanded that they get regularly paid work.

They had each finished sixth form college with a few A levels, but didn't feel university was for them, what with the crazy student debt. They both had a pragmatic outlook and got decent jobs at a local store in product sourcing and stock management. But even with combined salaries of £62K they had found it hard in the last few months. They had built up a little debt while at college - nothing major and were doing okay until 2022. Then came the mini budget in September. Soaring inflation combined with sky-high energy bills, and suddenly they were struggling. They were part of what the media called the 'Squeezed Middle.'

Meeting David had changed everything. They had used their acting skills to create convincing situations, while giving David the best sex of his life. On the Monday afternoon, Daisy called him up in her best serious medical professional voice. She withheld her number to add a little verisimilitude to the occasion.

A male voice answered.

"Hello."

"Hello, is that Mr Cavennagh?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"This is Dr Riley from the health centre."

"Dr Riley?"

"Yes. I'm calling because you're due for your annual check-up, and we've introduced home visits for some of our valued patients."

"Oh, that's nice."

"Yes. So would tomorrow at 11 o'clock be all right?"

"Yes, eleven would be fine."

"Good. Good. Oh, just to let you know I'll be bringing a student with me, she's learning the ropes."

"Okay, yes no worries, I'll see you tomorrow."

"Bye, Mr Cavannagh."

Katie giggled when Daisy hung up.

"You were brilliant. Did he recognize you?"

"I'm not sure. He's not silly. But we stay in character all the way."

"Definitely! Ooh I'm looking forward to this. I hope he fucks me really good."

The girls laughed helplessly, and then bringing them back to seriousness Daisy gave Katie a list of some things that she needed from the pharmacy.

"And what are you doing, while I'm off doing your shopping?" asked Katie, with mock annoyance.

"I'm going to read through this online medical dictionary. I want to brush up on my anatomy."

Katie smiled and skipped off to the shops

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Two days later, the girls arrived at David's house just before eleven. There had been a change in the weather, the big freeze not lasting as long as predicted and they had dispensed with their coats. David opened the door promptly and let them in.

"Morning girls."

The bespectacled Daisy coughed and looked at him sternly, at his informal greeting.

"I mean, doctor," David corrected himself, apologetically.

"That's all right. This is Katie, she will be assisting me today. She's just here to observe. Is there somewhere we can go to go through your check-up?"

"I think my conservatory would be best, there's a few chairs in there and it's nice and light. Can I get you anything at all?" David offered.

"No. Thank you, the full check-up takes a while, so we should get on," said Daisy.

The bespectacled Daisy had her chestnut hair done up in a chignon bun and was dressed sensibly with a pink pullover, grey skirt and dark tights. Katie's strawberry blonde hair was tied in a long ponytail. and she had on a short lemon skirt, bare legs and a white blouse.

Daisy's manner was that of a confident professional and spoke to David in a no-nonsense fashion. Katie by contrast acted with an adorable diffidence, was reserved and spoke little.

David showed them through to his conservatory, which was spacious and set out with a padded steel couch that was sprinkled with cushions and three wicker chairs. From there one could see his huge garden and pond, though it didn't look its best as the thawing snow left messy patches of white here and there.

Daisy opened her bag and pulled out some medical instruments and an iPad.

"I just need to check your date of birth," she said. officiously.

"Twelfth of April, 1964."

"That's fine." Daisy tapped the details into her little computer.

"Right we can make a start. Just try to relax."

Donning her stethoscope, she listened to his chest, checked his pulse, and took his blood pressure with a home-use device. Katie sat quietly, observing 'the doctor's' careful examination.

"Hmmmm... a little high but nothing to worry about. Do you get plenty of exercise?" Daisy asked.

"A fair bit. Power walking mainly and I have a few loose weights that I work out with. Nothing too strenuous."

"Well you seem to be in fairly good health."

"Good, that's reassuring."

David looked at Katie, who returned a bashful smile, running one hand through her blonde ponytail.

"Right, just a few more things. You eat plenty of fresh fruit and drink at least two litres of water a day?"

David confirmed that he maintained a healthy 'Mediterranean' diet.

Daisy licked her lips and looked at Katie.

"If I can just move on to more male-specific issues. Is everything okay with your erectile function?"

Katie looked down and flashed David an embarrassed smile. David considered the question as he perused Katie's butter wouldn't melt demeanour.

"Well, I think so."

"You think so?"

"Well, yes. Though actually... there is one thing," said David, truthfully. "But it is a bit personal," suddenly feeling genuinely uncomfortable at the girls' incredibly realistic performance.

"That's fine, Katie and I are medical professionals."

"Well. The thing is, I haven't masturbated for a couple of days and then last night, I did but was tired and didn't finish. Now, I'm sort of aching."

Daisy turned her attention to Katie.

"Can you tell Mr Cavannagh the medical term for this condition?"

Katie blinked, surprised to be faced with the question.

"Oh. We haven't covered that bit yet."

"Never mind. You have what is known as epididymal hypertension. You probably know it as blue balls."

"It's very uncomfortable."

"Yes, it can be quite bad. In the worst cases, men have been known to be hospitalised."

"Really!"

"Yes, it's rare. But I think to be safe, I think you should ejaculate. It's the most effective cure."

"If you're sure."

KatherinParmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KatherinParmer

"Better safe than sorry, don't you agree, Katie?"

Katie just nodded and smiled uncertainly.

"Katie, I think as you're learning, it would be good if you could assist Mr Cavannagh."

Katie looked round as if the question had been posed to someone else.

"You want me to help him?"

"Yes, he's got this build-up of semen and needs to unload it. I would like to observe as you make it happen."

For the first time since the girls had arrived, David was getting aroused. Daisy the doctor had been so clinical in her approach, he had been carried along with the routine of his check-up. Now, talk of his predicament and the shy student being asked to assist him was extremely erotic.

Katie was brilliant, looking up at him with her beautiful hazel eyes, as she fiddled with the buttons on her blouse.

"I don't have a lot of experience with this sort of thing," she said, uncertainly. "You'll need to bear with me."

"Just go at your own pace," said the doctor, kindly.

Katie looked to the doctor for encouragement, and Daisy nodded her approval.

"Can you undo your trousers for me, please and I'll make a start," said the student.

David's cock was growing slowly but steadily, so by the time he had unzipped his trousers, he had a thick semi. Katie looked up at him as she took the elasticated band on his boxers and wriggled them down, until her patient's cock sprung up. He was hardening by the minute, his arousal progressing rapidly as Katie took his cock between two fingers. She seemed to study it minutely, like the artisan with a rare vase, as she moved the foreskin back and forth with care.

Katie's touch was exquisite, her hands so soft as she caressed David's nearly fully hard dick. He sighed with the wonderful sensations elicited by her touch. Her unhurried stimulation was as amazing as it was teasing. The unspent cum in his balls was again stirring, but Katie's slow hand job was so deft, so designed to prolong his pleasure, it was sweet torment.

"Is it all right if I touch you?" He asked, a shiver running through his core.

"Oh. Yeah...Yes, I suppose if it helps," Katie replied, tentatively.

David drew breath, summoning his composure as he reached down and ran his fingers across the front of Katie's blouse. Without further invitation, he began to pop open the top few buttons with one hand. He moved apart the two halves of her top, exposing her lovely cleavage. At the same time, Katie drizzled a little saliva into the palm of her hand, as David slipped his forefinger between the wonderful mounds of flesh. She continued to stroke his cock, her hand now lubricated with her spit. His manhood was now magnificent, throbbing with arousal as he ran a hand inside the edge of her bra.

David glanced at Doctor Daisy who was enjoying the show, and was biting her lip and caressing her breasts through her top.

Katie sat forward in her chair and ran her hands down the back of David's firm legs, drawing him towards her at the same time. Her mouth was now within touching distance of his penis, which bobbed with every beat of his heart. She lifted him a little with one hand and rolled her tongue around the rosy tip of his phallus. David gasped, her hot mouth shocking him, so powerful was the effect of her oral sex. Her lips and tongue barely brushed his cock, her fellatio almost subliminal. She teased him with her tongue and her hand, almost to the point of cruelty.

David was so turned on. His ejaculate delayed from the previous night, now welling up, being called upon and then delayed. She ran her tongue around his engorged tip in a circular motion, her fingers holding him flute-like. She was keeping him on the edge, her tongue caressing his fraenulum and then stroking his shaft. David could only groan, his body yearning for release, to be finally allowed to enjoy the orgasm he had been denied the night before at his own hands.

But Katie wasn't going to let him come, not yet. The aching he had been feeling before had now developed into something deeper. His whole groin was straining, his legs tense and his cock burning with an urgency that he had never experienced before.

Katie smiled, but it was no longer the smile of the innocent student. She was transforming before him, as she released his cock and began to undo the remaining buttons of her top. She stood, and as she did, she unclipped her bra, which was, unbeknownst to David, front loading. Her gorgeous breasts spilled forward, her nipples juicy and erect. Without taking her eyes off her patient, she undid the catch on her skirt. It slipped to the floor and she stood before him in her skimpiest pink panties. The cotton adhered to her pussy lips, which were moist and swollen so that her panties were now transluscent from her juices.

Katie took her ponytail and removed the band that was holding it together. Her blonde hair was like a waterfall of molten amber as it cascaded over her shoulders. She gave David a knowing smile and turned, looking back once as she rolled down her panties.

David gazed at her perfect bare ass with lust. Katie held onto the top of the chair and bent forwards, her moist shaved pussy lips inflamed with her arousal.

David held her hips and rubbed the tip of his raging penis against her inner petals, Katie mewing with delight as she felt him enter her. David half growled - half grunted from the fantastic heat of her sex. Her pussy was snug, yet so wet, and yielded to his slow thrusts, David's body was trembling with sexual energy, his eyes half closed as he ploughed her cunt.

In one way he just wanted to give her a sound rogering and finish, but the intensity of it all - her hot pussy enrobing his cock was just so good, he needed to savour everything.

Instead, he built up the tempo, a little quicker; a little harder. At last, he couldn't ease off anymore and just let her have the fuck that she deserved.

He drew on every ounce of his stamina, all his experience bearing on that moment, his teeth gritted as he shagged the horny blonde. Katie looked at Daisy, her face etched with carnal bliss, as her body rocked back and forth against the chair.

"Ooh, you little fucking slut!"

"Yes, David, I'm your little slut! Fuck me please! Fuck me hard, David!"

He thrust harder, fondling her breasts in his hands as he drove his cock firmly in and out of her soaking wet pussy. David howled with delight, the sheer ecstasy of the moment now overloading his senses. He just pounded her pussy rhythmically until his balls were smashing against her vulva, sending waves of pleasure through Katie's body.

"Oh, David! Oh David! I'm coming, I'm fucking coming! Yes!

"Katie!" Oh my go...Yes!!!"

David gripped her hips tightly, her creamy girl cum glazed along the length of his shaft. Katie's noisy orgasm sent him over the edge. He gave her a few more furious thrusts until he knew he was done.

His own orgasm when it came was a delirious mixture of pleasure and pain. His body was racked with orgasm and his cock exploded with an uncontrollable ejaculation, filling Katie's vagina with load after load of hot cum.

David's cock continued to throb inside her long after he had released his load.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!!! That was a good one!"

"You always say that," said Katie with a giggle, her hands still firmly holding the chair.

"Phwooaw! But that was next level!"

He pulled his still rigid member from the blonde and she stood up, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

"We'll have to get you blue-balled again," said Katie, And you can come all over the both of us."

"Hmmm... that sounds yummy," agreed Daisy.

David put his hand on Katie's bare shoulder.

"Thank you, that was wonderful."

"My pleasure," beamed Katie.

"Thank you for the show," said Daisy. It was nice to be the perverted voyeur."

"That's okay, and thank you both for the sexy charade. Very authentic."

"We aim to please," confirmed Daisy.

"Well, you certainly did that. Amazing, just amazing. I don't know about you two, but I need a drink."

"Sounds good to me," said Daisy. "And maybe after your shower, we can take you upstairs and give you a nice massage. I think I have some coconut oil in my bag."

"Now, that would be nice," said David.

"And maybe we can discuss next time," said Katie. "We have a wicked idea!"

To be continued...

Published 
Written by DanielleX
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments