Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niharika: The Shower

"The morning after satisfying sex with my illicit Indian lover, we share a steamy shower."

24
5 Comments 5
1.1k Views 1.1k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 8. While this can be read as a standalone, the better experience is to get the background of how an exotic female doctor and I happen to be sharing a morning shower. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So, if you haven’t already, read Parts 1-7, starting with “The Attraction” first, if you’re so inclined."

I woke up, while it was still dark, to the sound of water running. For those first few seconds, my mind recalled and replayed the steamy sexual experience I had shared with Doctor Niharika Sabharwal at the end of the previous night. My outstretched hand glided across the rumpled sheets in the bed beside me, through the warm spot that my exotic Indian lover had apparently recently vacated. I propped myself up on my elbows, hoping she would still be naked when she came back into the bedroom.

When the water flow reduced to a slow stream, I realized it was the sound of her peeing that I had awoken to. After some final trickles, which were surprisingly erotic to me, I heard her gather some toilet paper and presumably wipe herself and flush. After the real water-flowing sounds of the sink indicated she’d washed her hands, I saw her glorious form appear in the doorway, headed back to bed.

Yes! She was indeed still naked from our lovemaking a few hours before. The soft moonlight and street lights from outside gave plenty of definition to her slight curves and jutting breasts. As she climbed back into bed, her thick pubic hair and dark nipples held my gaze.

The clock read 4:47 as she snuggled back into me. Spooning, we greeted each other with simple soft “hello”s. She lazily kissed my hand and wrist as I ran my lips and tongue over her neck and shoulders. That hand made its way down to gently cup a boob, then the other, while my face burrowed softly into her messed-up hair.

Squirming awake about three hours later, we were now greeted with sunlight shining through the window. I stretched out on my back, slithering side to side, while she turned over on her stomach, facing me. The sheet was down at her waist, exposing the smooth brown skin of her back. I turned toward her, well aware of my stiff morning wood sliding underneath the sheet and then settling against her hip. Her smile, exhale, and wiggle told me that my erection’s greeting was welcome.

After I caressed and tasted her back and shoulder for a minute, she slid out from under the sheet and straddled my legs, her nude body with her glorious pussy hair and dark puffy nipples hovering over my legs. She bent forward, pressing her bare tits over the sheet that covered my rigid cock. Eyes on mine, she dragged her stiff nipples back and forth over the bulge, stimulating my erection and making it twitch.

After grabbing the shaft of my cock playfully through the sheet with her teeth a few times, Rika crawled up, kissing my stomach and licking and sucking my nipples.

With her lying beside me, I threw the sheet off and climbed out of bed, attracting her amused stare. “Be right back!” I made sure she got a few seconds’ look at my swaying, bouncing boner.

“Your turn to have to pee now, yeah?” She rolled over on the bed, ending up face-down, arms outstretched, as I stepped toward the bathroom. Now that she was turned away and I spied the condom box on the nightstand, I had an idea. I sneakily backed up, snagged a condom packet, and continued on into the bathroom. One of the shampoo bottles in the shower was plenty big enough to cover the condom packet, so I stashed it under the bottle to hide it, hoping that we would use it later.

After the physically awkward but satisfying piss, I flushed, and while I was washing my hands, Niharika appeared in the mirror behind me. “How do you manage to pee,” she inquired, reaching around for my still-mostly-stiff cock, “like this?” She held the shaft, moving it around and up and down, swiping her perky tits across my back, giving a little laugh.

“It’s not easy.”

“It’s hard…” she laughed, “when it’s hard?”

I explained my method of leaning forward, bracing myself with one hand on the wall above the toilet, giving my body just enough tilt to angle my pecker so as to direct the stream downward. “Maybe I could show you sometime?”

She didn’t answer, but her snicker and sideways glance told me she may be up for it.

We brushed our teeth as the shower water warmed. Stepping into the shower together with minty-fresh breath, our lips and tongues came together in a passionate crush while the water cascaded over us.

“You don’t have to go anytime soon, do you?” I asked, soapy hands caressing her back and ass.

“I’m going to meet my uncle to look at more houses this morning. I’m not in a rush, but can’t take too long.”

“Time enough for coffee and breakfast? No bacon and eggs, of course,” I offered, referring to her vegetarian diet.

“I could probably do that.” We were getting less caress-y and more grope-y in the shower as we finished soaping each other, my fingers sliding through the furry slit between her thighs and her hand softly stroking my half-hard cock back to a full erection.

“There’s such a thing as breakfast appetizer, right?” I backed Rika out of the stream of water and lowered my face, greedily sucking on one nipple and then the other.

“Oh!” she gasped, flexing her legs apart to allow my fingers to slip inside her pussy. “Just what is it you want to eat?”

Finally having had oral sex with Niharika the night before was a treat, and this morning I couldn’t wait to have another taste. Sinking into a crouch, I nuzzled my nose into her wet bush before extending my tongue for a few licks. Rika’s yoga regimen came in handy once more, as she was able to balance on one foot while flexing the other leg up and out to rest on the ledge. With easy access to her pussy, I squatted on the shower floor, angling my head upward while we took turns spreading her pussy lips open so that I could slither my tongue into her vagina and all around her clit. Her moans and sighs and pelvic thrusts told me we were getting it right.

Niharika gripped my hair, her big beautiful brown eyes boring into mine, her wet hair and titties flopping above my face while I ate her out aggressively. My moans reminded me of a little nuance we shared the previous night, so I put it into practice there in the shower, too: humming while I covered her clit with my lips and while I sucked on her labia. I don’t think she had an orgasm, but after a good two or three minutes, I slowed into a sensual, sloppy tongue swirling. She smiled big while I played with her navel ring to accompany my slow, wide licks up and down her slit.

Standing again, I crushed my mouth into Rika’s, still somewhat surprised as her eagerness to French kiss with me right after my mouth had been all up in her pussy. It made me even hornier, if that was possible, to know that she enjoyed the raunchy eroticism of tasting herself with me.

“Is there an appetizer for me?” She laughed and smiled as she gracefully slid down the wall, her face arriving right in front of my throbbing boner.

“Are you oaky with some sausage?” We both burst out laughing.

“Mmmm, maybe a banana.” Her eyes locked with mine while she opened her mouth and closed her lips around the shaft of my cock, not using her hands to start. She sucked the head and then gathered more shaft in her mouth, swiping and slithering her warm tongue all around the underside. After caressing and stroking my shaft with little licks and tongue flicks, she held it firmly at the base and bobbed her head slowly up and down, tilting her head from side to side, savoring it deeply.

I planted my hands on the wall above her, trying hard not to buck my hips as she sucked me off. I groaned and sighed as I felt her hands cup my balls. She jerked my shaft and squeezed the head while licking and sucking one of my balls, then the other. We both silently acknowledged that I was getting more and more used to her playing with my ball sac.

keren_widson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
keren_widson

Rika hummed loudly, in varied pitches, with my cock held tightly in her mouth, the rapid vibrations making me squirm and dig my fingers into her hair. She popped off, smiling and giving a laugh, before sucking and humming some more.

When Rika rose to her feet again, she wrapped her arms around my neck for some more French kissing, and then I turned her halfway around to face the wall, rubbing my dick on her ass and reaching around to cup a tit. My other hand went to her crotch while I sucked on her earlobe – I couldn’t get enough of her.

I knew it was time for my surprise. “Oh, Rika you are so fucking hot,” I groaned into her ear. My exaggerated movements had my throbbing dick pumping into the groove between her ass cheeks. With my tongue gliding over her neck and ear, I traced a cheek and her lips with my finger; she got my hint and sucked it into her mouth. I clapped a hand on her butt cheek and squeezed firmly.

“Mmm, you are horny,” she replied, grinding back against me, before nibbling and sucking my fingers some more.

“I want to fuck you right here.”

“Ha,” she laughed. “I’ll bet. Maybe let’s not get back in the bed all wet. But maybe on the bathroom counter?”

“No,” I moaned. “Right here, right now.”

“If you keep doing this, you might cum on my back!” Was that an observation, or an offer? Since she didn’t know about the hidden condom, she might have been fine with getting each other off in the shower without penetration.

I was close enough to slide the big shampoo bottle aside to retrieve my condom. Wiggling it in front of her face, I announced, “I stashed a little something in here for us earlier.”

“Oh, you little sneak. You had this all planned out?”

“I was hopeful. Should we?”

“Of course.” She gave her ass a few shakes, rubbing it against my cock in encouragement.

Package open and discarded, I rolled the condom down over my dick while she faced me and fondled my balls. She’s tall enough (or I’m short enough) so that it just took her standing on her toes and stretching her other leg out wide for my dick’s upward angle to be able to slide right up inside of her. We moaned in unison and hugged tightly together as my entire shaft skewered her to the root.

It was a little awkward fucking in the shower, but again I was thankful for Rika’s yoga-developed flexibility. I held her stretched-out leg up high while I thrust upward and forward, driving my rigid cock up into her. It was my turn to suck her fingers, slithering my tongue between them and holding them with my teeth as she probed my mouth.

She tried diddling her clit with her fingers after I released them, but evidently found it much easier with her body basically flattened against me just to grind her crotch into the base of my cock. “Ohhh,” she cried out. “Yesss, right there, aaahhh.” I kept up the rhythm as she freed her leg from my arm and wrapped it around my waist. Crushing her back up against the wall, I had her pinned, varying my movements from long, deliberate insertions to short, quick jabs.

We were breathing rapidly and squeezing each other tightly after maybe two or three minutes of hard fucking. After mostly gyrating against each other during our breathy French kisses, Rika lowered her leg and I withdrew my cock.

You can’t have a proper shower fuck without doing your lady from behind, can you? That’s what I was thinking as I spun her around, my hand instinctively wrapping around to grasp one of her tits while I pulled her against me. She set herself steadily with her feet the right distance apart, looking back at me expectantly while I teased at her pussy slit with the head of my condom-covered cock.

My first thrust wasn’t gentle. Neither were the next several dozen over the next minute or two as I gave her a shafting hard enough to make her ass cheeks bounce. Her gasps and moans were an encouragement to keep going, as was the feeling of her fingers sliding around my cock as it pushed in and pulled out.

Rika’s forearms and palms alternately braced her against the wall. She was driving backwards into me, trying to give as good as she was getting.

She stood and stepped forward, coming off my cock, and she turned to press her tits and face into me for more hot kisses. Grabbing my wrist, she lowered it to between her legs. “Finger me,” she breathed hotly into my mouth. “I’m about to cum.”

I curled my fingers up inside of Niharika’s steaming pussy while she ground her clit against my palm. She jerked away after a minute, bending forward to halfway lie on the shower ledge with her knee up on it. “Mmm, like this.” She ran her fingers up underneath herself and split her pubic hair and labia open, showing me the pinkness inside of her dilated vagina.

As the shower water drenched one side of us, I accepted her offer, filling that hot pink tunnel with my stiff cock once again. She and I both masturbated her clit as she cried out in English and probably Hindi, including the “Oh, fuck” that rarely comes out of her mouth, as well as surely its foreign equivalent.

There was no mistaking her orgasm. She squealed and sighed and huffed loudly, trembling and squirming while our fingers and my cock assaulted her pussy inside and out. Being acutely aware that this was a mature, professional, highly educated doctor reduced to a quivering mess, wet and naked in my shower, drove me wild. As her orgasm waned, mine was about to start.

Half a dozen frenzied thrusts later, I was ready to blow, but Rika interrupted my plans. “You want to make a mess?” She pulled away from my cock and turned around to grab it.

“What?” I was almost disappointed that I didn’t get to cum, but Rika’s wicked grin and pumping fist told me something just as good was coming, if not better.

“Make a mess. The shower will wash it away!” She sat on the ledge, jacking me off, loosening the condom as she went, until it stretched and snapped off. Just in time, too, because three pumps later, my tightened balls sent a massive load of cum surging through my shaft in a series of pulsing gushes. Thick spurts landed on her arm, as well as the shower wall and ledge. Her hand and wrist got glazed with the rest of the semen that flowed out while she continued to massage and caress my stiff, throbbing, sensitive dick.

We kissed for a long time. So long, in fact, that by the time we were rinsing my sperm off the tiles and down the drain, my dick was soft again and to that state of oozing a droplet of cum now and then. Rika looked into my eyes as she pressed the lips of her wide-open mouth down onto the back of her slimy hand, sucking in a taste of my cum. While she spun in the water and rinsed herself, I think she spit it out and let it slide down her body and down the drain with the cascading water flow.

We laughed when she realized that she had totally forgotten to wash her hair, so we spent the next few minutes shampooing, rinsing, and of course kissing and caressing and groping. It felt tender and intimate after our noisy, hard fuck.

With the shower water off and all my sperm safely on its way toward the city sewer system, we toweled each other dry.

“Mmm, that was a tasty appetizer,” I told my sexy Indian lover as I stood behind her, eyeing her in the mirror. My hand slipped down into her now-dry fluffy pubic hair. “I’m not begging you, but are you staying for breakfast?”

“And coffee. But not too long.”

We agreed that I’d start the coffee and find something to eat while Niharika dried her hair and otherwise got ready for her day. After a few seconds of drinking in the beauty of the elegant, exotic, slim, brown-skinned doctor standing naked in my bathroom, I took off, still naked myself, toward the kitchen.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments