Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Niharika: The Breakfast

"My Indian doctor friend-with-benefits and I can’t keep our bodies away from each other as we share coffee and breakfast before she sets off to go house hunting for the weekend."

23
6 Comments 6
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Author's Notes

"This is Part 9. While this can be read as a standalone, the better experience is to get the background of how an exotic female doctor and I happen to be sharing breakfast after some steamy shower sex. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So, if you haven’t already, read Parts 1-8, starting with “The Attraction” first, if you’re so inclined."

I had anticipated Saturday’s breakfast the day before, making a trip to the grocery store for some decent all-butter croissants and fruit, so, after Niharika and I finished our shower, I got busy preparing something to eat. I started the oven and slid in a foil pouch with two croissants for each of us. While the water heated for the coffee, I de-stemmed some tasty strawberries and sliced quarters of honeydew melon and cantaloupe into thin wedges. After washing some red grapes, I spent a few minutes checking my phone for messages and weather and such.

A few minutes after hearing the hair dryer stop in the back of the house, I ground some coffee beans and measured just the right amount into the French press. I put away some things from the day before and got out plates and cups and flatware for me and my guest.

Cutting up the melon into bite-sized chunks, I heard Niharika laugh behind me. “Hey, you,” she greeted me with a low, sexy voice, drawing out her words.

When I turned to face her, she was a sight! She was wearing quite a chunky beaded necklace and some pretty elaborate earrings, her thick, dark, shiny hair was flowing beautifully, and her trademark sultry eye makeup held my gaze. Barefoot and bare-legged, all she was wearing was a long-sleeve button-down shirt. My shirt.

“I thought breakfast might be clothing-optional, as I saw how you left the bedroom.” She ran her fingers down over her breasts and hips, giving a little shimmy. “But I wasn’t sure, so I found this in your closet. Am I overdressed?”

“I think you are.” I leaned back against the counter, having taken a risk that my complete nudity while making breakfast wasn’t off-putting. After all, she had me lick ice cream off her tit in the car over the summer!

When Rika stepped up to me, I noticed only one button on my shirt was closed, one between her navel and breasts. I pulled it open a bit with one finger, making a show of peeking inside while I kissed her. “Well, we definitely don’t want to spill anything on this,” I said with a wink, flipping that one button open. She stepped back, giving me a sultry smile while she pulled the shirt open and let it drop to her elbows. I expected a sexy bra and panty set, but what I got was full frontal nudity. I wasn’t complaining – her gorgeous bush and dark puffy nipples were a better sight than any lingerie would have been.

Grabbing the kettle, I filled the French press with the right amount of hot water for our two coffees, and set the timer.

Laying my shirt across the back of a kitchen chair, Rika allowed me to wrap my arms around her naked body and pull her in tightly for a few kisses. She slowly slid her hand down my stomach and carefully handled my flopping dick and balls while I lightly pinched one of her nipples.

“Don’t think I’m not excited to see you.” I thrust my hips forward, grinding my crotch into her hand. “I’m just going to need a bit of recovery time to show it.”

“That’s okay,” she laughed. “I’m here for the breakfast anyway.” She dug her fingers into the pocket of my shirt to grab something. “But we may need this, just in case!” She held up a condom packet and flicked it a few times.

It was definitely fun and exciting moving around the kitchen with my naked lover dishing up our breakfast. I poured our coffee when the timer went off, set the fruit on the table, and grabbed the croissants out of the oven. It was a normal breakfast conversation all things considered, her telling me what she was looking for in a house and telling me about pros and cons of certain areas of the city.

After getting up for our second croissant and making a juice choice, I sat back down at the table, with Rika making her way to the refrigerator. “Did I see some yogurt?” she asked, her butt swaying as she shifted her weight from one leg to the other.

Instead of taking her seat after grabbing a yogurt container, Rika swung a leg over me and straddled me. We spent a couple of minutes feeding each other bites of melon and strawberries and croissant. Yeah, that was the turn-on my cock needed to get stirred up again. I felt it swelling with excitement again while we each sipped our coffee.

With Niharika’s warm pussy rubbing against my stiffening cock, we wrapped our arms around each other for another makeout session. I took a bite out of a strawberry and then swirled the juicy nub around her nipple, sucking off the little juice that it left behind. We did each other’s nipples with more strawberries and melon bits, too, and I held my fingers to her lips for her to suck.

Rika’s grinding and our kissing got even hotter, with her taking a bite of melon between her teeth for me to take from her with my mouth. I stood up, pushing my plate aside to make room for her ass on the table, trying to reach through her bush to her navel ring with the tip of my resurgent cock.

After a few more sips of coffee, we fed each other our fruity fingers, enjoying the sensation of our warm tongues slithering and wet lips sucking. I’m not a big fan of yogurt, but this kind had cherries and Rika’s nipples mixed in, so, I was happy to indulge when she offered.

When I swiped a bitten strawberry up the pussy slit that was peeking out of her pubic hair, she stopped me. “No, not the fruit.” This might have been the first time one of us had tried something sexually that the other wasn’t up for. “I actually treated a girl once who got an infection from fruit, the sugars. It’s a thing; I’ve read about it.”

“Oh, we wouldn’t want that,” I agreed.

“Vegetables are okay if you wash them, and I have read that some people put a condom on them,” she laughed.

“No sausages for sure!”

She closed her eyes and shook her head.

“Well, I’ll make a salad if you want to come back for lunch or dinner!” I raised my eyebrows. “Cucumbers, zucchini, carrots.” We had a good laugh, the kind that made me think she may just consider such a thing at some point.

When our breakfast was almost done, she was back on my lap, grinding away, her pussy wet enough to be dripping on my balls. I swirled a piece of cantaloupe around her tit while watching her engorged clit, peeking out from her bush, glide up and down my stiff pecker. I had to reach behind her for the condom that had been making the perfect centerpiece for the table.

Rika plucked the condom packet out of my hand, tore it open, and pulled out the contents. She apparently was just as eager as I was to have another fuck, because she made quick work of rolling it over my dick, snugging it down to the root. She spread her pussy lips as she squatted down over my readied pecker, which I grabbed at the base and guided into her descending hole.

As soon as Rika slid down and settled into my lap, she hugged me tightly to her, pressing her naked torso firmly into mine, starting a flurry of erotic gyrations with her hips. Grinding and pumping, bucking and thrusting, she took me deep, moving rhythmically and steadily on me. I slid forward on the chair, trying to match her thrusts, making the table scoot on the floor as I bumped her back into it.

SiaMiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SiaMiller

When our upper bodies came apart for some breathy kisses, I leaned her shoulders back, watching her pubic hair bounce into mine before applying some more juicy cantaloupe to her tits and sucking it off. She dropped the last bites of croissant into my mouth while we fucked. She was still going at it deliberately while I fed her a last bite of melon with my teeth.

“Oh, fuck, Sebastian, oh, yes,” she huffed, raising and lowering her hips quickly to pump up and down my shaft. “Uhh, yess.” She drove her pelvis into mine firmly, stimulating her clit, running her tongue and lips sloppily around and in my ear, breathing hotly and heavily. We sucked the last remnants of strawberry and melon flavor off each other’s fingers as she continued to fuck me steadily.

Probably half because of the condom reducing the friction and half because of having shot my cum less than thirty minutes before, I was grateful that I could just enjoy the sensation of my lover fucking me hard without spewing too soon, even when she clenched her vaginal muscles tightly around my cock.

I kissed Rika’s neck and ear and collarbone, gliding my tongue over her flesh, while she got herself off on me. I helped the best I could, grabbing a tit and an ass cheek, shoving her body down onto my thrusting erection.

Rika came hard, sputtering and moaning, breaths heaving, core and legs trembling, clenching her arms around my shoulders as she continued to ride me aggressively. Her groans lowered in pitch as she slowed, my stiff cock massaging her insides while she calmed. A minute later, she sat still with her weight on me, still impaled on my hard dick. She pulled her head back and looked me in the eyes before gently sucking my lips.

I wasn’t too far away from cumming at this point. Her aggressive chair fuck had me really worked up, and, resuming its upward thrusts into her, my dick had that tingle again. She climbed off, and after wobbling on unsteady legs for a moment, stood behind me, leaning over, tits on my shoulders.

“Mmm, thank you,” she said, kissing my cheek. “For everything. Looks like we finished it all.” She reached for my dick while I looked at the empty plates and cups. “But he’s not finished, is he?” The absence of a mess of cum in the floppy condom tip let her know I hadn’t gotten off yet.

“Nope,” I announced, popping to my feet. “He’s ready for some more.”

“Ooo,” Rika cooed, squirming as I grabbed her and play-wrestled her to the table. Bent over and jutting her ass out, she let me know I was welcome to take her again. And take her I did, swiping the head of my cock up into her juicy slit only twice before thrusting inside. Going at it hard and deep within just a few strokes, I enjoyed the dirty yet erotic sight of her thick pussy cream smeared over my shaft each time I withdrew. I grabbed her hips and jabbed into her steadily, my orgasm rapidly approaching.

We made exaggerated grunting sounds as I fucked her powerfully, my hips clapping against her ass as I rammed her as deeply as possible. “Oh, Rika, uh, fuck,” I called out to her as my legs began to tremble.

“Mmm, Sebastian, oh, yes, Sebastian! Give it to me!”

“Here it is, take it, uhh!” If it was my dick she wanted, she was already getting as much as I could give; if it was my cum she wanted, that was imminent. We traded calling each other’s names a few more times as her bulky necklace clattered steadily, bouncing into her swinging tits.

“I want to look at you when I cum,” I told her, pulling out and spinning her around. She settled her ass on the table and scooted back, legs free from the floor and spread wide, her dilated, dripping hole ready and waiting again. We watched a few slow insertions until I couldn’t take it any longer and started pounding her again.

With my arms around Rika’s middle, grunting, thrusting, huffing, her tits crushed into my chest, her legs hooked around my waist, my mind again took in what was happening. An intelligent, educated, accomplished, elegant medical doctor was naked on my kitchen table, her bare ass sliding in a smear of sex fluids, her slimy, squishy pussy getting a noisy, vigorous fucking. By me!

At this thought, I leaned my face back from her, looking into her eyes while I gave her my last few pumps. Locking eyes with her, I made some unintelligible sounds while my tightened balls released their load, spurting the day’s second dose of semen. I held one of Rika’s tits and leaned forward to kiss her lips as I continued to pump, emptying my essence into her.

I stood there for a minute, my breathing returning to normal, my twice-spent cock embedded inside my lover whose body was draped over mine. She hopped down from the messy table after I withdrew.

“Ha,” I observed. “The second condom of the day. Hmm, the third since last night. But this is the first one that I came in.” I recalled pulling that morning’s condom off to spurt onto her arm and the shower tiles, and dislodging the previous night’s so that our tittyfuck could conclude with a cumshot to her neck.

“True. But they all did their job.”

“I feel like this one is special,” I joked. “The one that got the full force!” I scrunched it off my wilting cock, wrapped it in a paper towel, and buried it deep in the kitchen trash.

I followed Rika into the bedroom, telling her I’d clean up our kitchen mess, but I did wipe down the table first. As she stood at the bathroom mirror while I found some clothes, she called out to me, “Well, I got a little sticky, but we didn’t mess up my makeup too bad.” She touched herself up, wiped down her tits and stomach, and brushed out her hair to rid it of that just-fucked look before, regrettably, covering her body with the clothes she’d be wearing for the day.

On our drive back to her car in the shopping center parking lot, we talked about our evening and morning of sex. It might have been the most fun we’d ever had together during our year-plus tryst, and certainly the most adventurous, with the oral sex and the shower sex. And she admitted that actually being naked and having sex while we were eating breakfast wasn’t something that she’d considered doing, but was glad we did. As we have done each time we’ve gotten together, we confirmed that though we did really like each other, our arrangement was purely sexual, and that we would keep things as they were for the foreseeable future – as just friends-with-benefits, or, as fuck-buddies as her roommate appropriately termed our coupling.

I gave Niharika some goodbye kisses when I dropped her off at her car, squeezing her ass playfully. I wished her luck on her house hunting weekend, and we agreed we’d be in touch next time we had one or more nights free to spend with each other again. But for now, I had a kitchen mess at home I needed to clean up.

Published 
Written by SebastianTombs
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments