Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homecoming: The Forbidden Sister

"He ends up in bed with the sister his friend forbade him to date—and her girlfriend."

17
2 Comments 2
3.8k Views 3.8k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"Third of a short series."

On game nights, Pablo’s little sister Sonia would always try to make an appearance. When they were younger, it was clear she was just trying to get attention and annoy her brother. By high school, she had gotten interested in the games and learned how to play them. A few times, they let her fill in when they were short-handed and she played well, which annoyed her brother even more.

Although she was two grade levels behind them, that was a technicality of her birthdate—she was only thirteen months younger than Jerry. He was a junior in high school when she arrived as a freshman. Her developing femininity led her to flirt with him and he asked her out to a movie.

Pablo exploded when he found out. “I forbid you to date my sister!” he ranted. “She’s too young. It’s too creepy for you to be thinking of her that way.”

The fact that she was sixteen and had already been on dates with other guys didn’t change his mind. Although Jerry relented, it led to a different kind of relationship with Sonia. Because it wasn’t allowed, it was exciting to sneak kisses when they could. She would tell him to meet her in the library or behind the grocery store. It was only a G-rated version of forbidden love, going no farther than the exotic French kiss.

“He doesn’t need to know!” they would laugh in breathless unison when they broke a long kiss.

Back in his boyhood home after two decades, Jerry had a free afternoon and decided to do his parents a favor by fixing the leaky faucets and replacing a few hard-to-reach ceiling bulbs that had burned out. In the family-run hardware store, he noticed a tight ass in cut-off jeans and a braless tank top that showed off well-developed thighs, calves, and arms. As she turned to look at some electrical items, Jerry smiled to see A-cup breasts with pointy nipples tenting the thin fabric.

The smile saved him some embarrassment when the woman said “Jerry, is that you?” assuming that he had recognized her first.

Raising his eyes, he saw a familiar face. She was the image of her—and, of course, Pablo’s—mother, although the blonde pixie cut put her in a younger generation.

“Sonia!” he couldn’t hide his amazement at the transformation of the skinny, demure little sister into this robust, provocative stunner.

He was surprised by how quickly and excitedly she approached and hugged him, but enjoyed matching her enthusiasm.

“Who’s grabbing your ass?” a female voice accused from the end of the aisle. His hands were clearly above her waist, although he had been imagining cupping those denim-covered orbs.

“He’s an old friend, Bonnie”, she reassured the taller, curvier, and somewhat younger brunette as they broke the embrace. “Jerry hasn’t been around in forever.”

The more modestly-dressed woman eyed him suspiciously. He gave her a friendly smile, resisting the urge to return the scrutiny.

“My parents are on a cruise and asked me to take care of the dog. I think they were trying to get me to go to my twenty-year reunion since I wouldn’t have made the trip otherwise. As long as I’m here, I’m fixing a few things around the house,” he explained, showing his basket of items. “Can you give me Pablo’s number?”

She held up her phone and he copied it into his. There was something about her manner that puzzled Jerry, but Bonnie’s demeanor convinced him not to pursue it. He showed his number to Sonia and she noted it.

“It’s good to see you, Sonia,” he said, omitting the compliments her appearance inspired to avoid annoying her friend. “I’ll be around for a few days after the reunion.”

Jerry went back to his list, noticing but staying away from the animated discussion between the pair. When they completed their shopping and checked out, the husband and wife store owners gave Sonia quite different stares.

Having found everything he needed, he paid, then discovered Sonia waiting by his car. Bonnie sat in the passenger seat of their pickup truck.

“Sorry, Jer,” she apologized as he approached. “Bonnie knows you’re a friend of Pablo’s. He doesn’t approve of my lifestyle in multiple ways.”

“Well, I think his edict that I stay away from you has expired,” he laughed.

“Could you come out to our place tomorrow afternoon?” She showed him the address. “You can see for yourself how things are. We can catch up, and maybe you’ll have some ideas.” When he glanced at her truck, she added, “Don’t worry, I’ll calm Bonnie down.”

“You know I could never say ‘no’ to you,” he grinned.

“Just don’t talk to Pablo yet,” she warned. He pantomimed a zipper across his lips to indicate his agreement. Before he could react, she stood on her toes and gave him a peck on the cheek, then dashed to her vehicle and drove off.

The address was ten miles out Route 7, across the county line, but Springfield was still the closest town. There were farms in that area but, until he found the driveway, he hadn’t expected them to be living on one. The weathered wooden arch over the entrance featured what looked like a target with remnants of paint saying Bullseye Ranch.

The gravel road announced his arrival as he pulled up to the house. Some cattle grazed in the distance. A few buildings looked like barns or storage. By one of them, Sonia was hefting large sacks from the back of the truck through a door. She hadn’t acquired her muscles from a gym. When she finished, she jogged over and invited him into the house. Her skin glistened with sweat and had attracted a dusting of dirt.

“I’m going to take a quick shower,” she announced to him as well as Bonnie. Giving her a quick kiss on the lips—confirming a relationship that Jerry had begun to suspect—she suggested, “Why don’t you make a sample tray?”

Sonia disappeared down a hallway, leaving an awkward silence as her friend got some cheeses out of the refrigerator, arranged some fruit and crackers, and set up three glasses.

“I had no idea Sonia had a ranch,” Jerry tried to make conversation.

“That sign is old,” Bonnie corrected. “We bought the ranch and turned it into a dairy farm. Haven’t bothered to change it, since that’s what the delivery truck drivers call it. We make cheese.” She gestured to the selection she was creating. “Cows, goats, and sheep.”

“Wow!” Jerry was sincerely impressed. “Just the two of you?”

“Sonia and I own it. We have a few employees. She mostly deals with the animals; I mostly make the cheese.” He sensed the pride in her voice, so he encouraged her to provide more details. His interest and approval seemed to thaw her frosty attitude.

Sonia returned with hair still wet wearing a short-sleeve blouse and modest shorts that mirrored Bonnie’s attire. She opened a bottle of wine, and they adjourned to the living room, the pair snuggling together on the couch. Keeping her partner in the spotlight, she led Jerry through a tasting so he could compliment and ask questions about each one. Both women got to brag about their contributions to the finished product.

“We call the place our Sweet Teat Cheese-stead,” Sonia chuckled. “Just need to repaint that sign at the entrance with appropriate colors.”

As the wine began to take effect, Sonia explained how she ended up there.

“I thought I wanted to be a doctor, so I got my undergraduate degree in biology. But then I decided to apply to veterinary schools, which made Pablo unhappy. Somewhere along the line, he found out that I liked women as well as men, and that made him more unhappy. When I decided I was tired of school and dropped out to work as a vet’s assistant, he went nuts. Then I took a job on a dairy farm—which is where I met Bonnie—and he got so bad that Mom would no longer let both of us visit at the same time.”

Tears welled up in her eyes. Bonnie hugged her shoulders and continued the story.

“We had been together for five years working at another cheese farm, but they decided to sell to a large company. Neither of us wanted to become part of some conglomerate, so we found this place and decided to try on our own.”

“Pablo went nuclear when Mom offered to help finance us,” Sonia sounded more sad than bitter. “He even tried to stop her, but you know my Mom. She got a lawyer and made it all legal.”

“And we have never missed a payment,” Bonnie affirmed. “We’re breaking even and there has been strong demand for artisan cheese, so we’re increasing our livestock and production.”

Jerry was treated to the sight of a passionate kiss between two lovers. How could that stubborn Pablo object to any part of this picture? He raised his glass in a toast.

“To two loving and successful friends: one long lost, another—I hope—new found,” he posed. “If that’s not too cheesy,” he added with a laugh that became contagious.

“I hope you’ll talk to Pablo while you’re in town,” Sonia became serious. “He always respected you. You know the only reason he told us not to get involved with each other back then was he worried we would break up and then you wouldn’t want to hang around with him anymore.”

Jerry nodded, seeing the logic with older, wiser eyes.

“And with your outside perspective, maybe he would listen to you and realize there is nothing wrong with what we are doing.” Her pleading eyes almost brought tears to his. Bonnie, too, looked on hopefully.

“Of course, I’ll try,” he promised, inspiring the two to relax and hug each other. “I’ve known relationships of all sorts. A person loves a person, not a category. If it turns out that all the people you love have penises, that’s no more significant than if they all have red hair. And if you’re happy doing what you planned and people expected, great! If you’re happier changing your mind and doing something different, why not?”

The women exchanged glances. Bonnie took a long look at Jerry, then nodded.

“We need to do the evening chores,” Sonia announced, rising. “But we would like you to stay for dinner. You can wait here or tag along.”

“I’m sure you’d like to see a wide array of lovely tits,” quipped Bonnie.

Indeed, as Jerry watched, the two orchestrated the evening milking of their cows, goats, and sheep. It was getting dark by the time they finished. They quickly prepared a simple dinner featuring a local freshwater fish that you couldn’t get in California—another thing he hadn’t appreciated growing up.

“We want to have a baby,” Sonia began when they reconvened over tea in the living room.

“Specifically, I want to have a baby,” added Bonnie.

“But we want to get married first. And I really want Pablo to be part of that, at least for my Mom’s sake. So we hope you can help change his attitude.” She sipped her tea before continuing. “But there’s another problem.”

Bonnie tensed up and looked down. Sonia pulled her close and stroked her hair.

“We don’t want to conceive our baby by a guy jerking off to porn and using a baster to shoot it into her.” Jerry was uncertain where this was going, but she had his attention. Sonia read his mind and popped his bubble. “Oh, no, Jerry, we have a candidate for the father. We haven’t asked Devon yet because we’re not ready, but we’re sure he will be amenable.”

He tried not to seem disappointed.

“But there is an obstacle you could help with… if you are willing.” Sonia looked at her partner before continuing.

“I’ve never had sex with a man,” Bonnie blurted out, staring at her clasped hands. Jerry guessed there was more to that revelation, but Sonia returned his glance with a look that told him not to react.

The blonde pulled the brunette tight. “That’s okay, my love. We’re going to work this out.”

To Jerry, she explained, “I was thinking—and, of course, if you don’t want to, we understand—that maybe you and I could show Bonnie what to expect.”

Sonia’s attention was completely on her mate. “It’s up to you… if you think you’re ready.” When Bonnie gave a brief nod, she stood, took her hand, and led her to their bedroom. He followed, tasting the excitement and anticipation with which he had hidden in the library years ago.

NiceNeighbor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiceNeighbor

Sonia had him undress and sit on the bed while the two changed in the bathroom. She emerged first, wearing panties and an oversized t-shirt. Bonnie followed in loose-fitting pajama shorts and a button top, lying on the opposite side of the bed.

Sonia retrieved a strip of condoms from a dresser to Jerry’s mildly surprised expression. “We use these to keep our toys clean. Bonnie’s not strictly a virgin,” she smirked.

Images of her using a strap-on on Bonnie—and vice versa—flashed through his dirty mind.

“We’ll use them today. Of course, Devon won’t.” She climbed past him into the bed, continuing her narration.

“Biologically, we want it to be like two passionate lovers. Getting both turned on as much as possible makes things work best for conception. Since it will probably take multiple tries over time, it needs to be an enjoyable experience. Stress is the enemy.”

She was speaking to Bonnie as much as Jerry. Crawling over to her, she kissed and caressed her, whispering her love and reassurance.

“You can watch us then decide if you want to try it. Of course, I will be doing most of the work when it’s your turn, not that he won’t have an important role.” They shared a smile that seemed to reduce the tension.

Moving back to his side of the bed, she lifted off her t-shirt and wiggled out of her panties. Her body looked like it could be chiseled in marble. On small firm breasts, minimal areolas encircled the long nipples he had observed through her tank top yesterday. Lying back, she patted the bed between the pair for Jerry to join her.

“One thing…,” she added as their arms reached for each other. “All my kisses are for Bonnie, now.” Dismayed by the restriction but seeing the devotion in her eyes as she looked past him to her lover, he honored her limitation.

Jerry decided if he couldn’t kiss her mouth, he would kiss everything else. Starting at her ear, he proceeded down her neck, his fingers exploring her modest chest. When his hands roamed lower, his lips lagged behind, alternately sucking each nipple, until he drew the first recognizable sigh of her arousal.

It spurred her to reciprocate; her hands became active. For Jerry, Bonnie’s presence faded into the background when Sonia gripped his half-hardon. She slowly pumped him while he reached between her legs. As they masturbated each other, he was soon fully rigid, but she kept checking on her mate, which he blamed for her tepid reactions to his fingering.

Deciding to focus her attention, he moved between her legs and bent to kiss her pussy. She was shaved smooth with prominent lips emerging from her spare vulva. With kisses and tentative licks, he got acquainted with it as he would any new partner. Whether due to the circumstances or her more recent preferences, she was slow to respond. But he was patient and finally induced a long soft moan.

“It’s important for you to be aroused,” she said, almost apologizing for her innate vocalization. “Of course, it will be me doing this to you, not Devon.”

Visualizing how she would please her lover inspired Jerry onward and he was soon tasting the fruits of his labor. Nestled between those strong thighs, he lost track of the context and knew only that he was—finally!—making love to Sonia. With the trickle emerging, he first teased then entered her opening. Gradually he escalated until two slick fingers were probing deeply while his tongue swirled her clit.

She, too, perhaps forgot the agenda as her hands guided his head. Her ragged breathing suggested she was getting close and he was not the kind of guy to leave her hanging.

“Wait,” she whimpered, lifting his head, her body quivering in disappointment. She took a breath, then continued, “You should be fully aroused before penetration, but save the orgasm until after. The contractions help move the semen deeper.”

Adequately prepared herself, Sonia sat up and reached for his cock, bending to take it between her lips. When she had fully resuscitated it, she took it out to speak. “I’ll take care of this part with Devon. I’ve sucked my share over the years, and don’t mind for the right guy and the right reason.” With hand and mouth, she showed more enthusiasm than her words conveyed and soon had him throbbing.

“It’s important to have him as hard as possible so he can go as deep as possible. And we want him to produce as much as possible.” Her fingers massaged his balls and taint, urging his organs to prepare his maximum load. Watching that blonde head bob on his cock as she took him deep, her eyes looking up to his, the only reason he didn’t fill her throat was that he wanted it to go on forever. When he thought he could take no more, he lifted her head. She grabbed a condom and deftly applied it.

Lying back and spreading her legs, she invited him between them. “Missionary is the best position. You don’t have to make me orgasm because that should happen after you cum.” He aligned his pole with her hole and easily sank in to his limit. “Actually, Jerry,” she spoke low, but loud enough for Bonnie to hear, “don’t cum in me. Don’t take any longer than necessary and when you get to the point where you would climax, pull out and try not to.”

His libido was running around in circles. Perched on top of her, her hot cunt gripping his dick, her legs and arms wrapped around him, he was in paradise. He wanted nothing more than to fuck her to ecstasy then explode deep inside her, but that was what he could not do. So he would do what he could.

Slowly he withdrew, then drove back in, her hips moving to meet his. His eyes locked on hers, reminding him exactly who he was fucking more than why and how. Sonia seemed to have no such inhibitions and writhed and moaned as he moved.

He found himself automatically suppressing the approaching peak, unwilling to finish so quickly. But when the urgency passed, he felt guilty and resolved to abide by her conditions the next time. The same way he might edge himself masturbating, he pushed himself to the brink. With superhuman effort, he withdrew and flopped on his side next to her, panting and gasping as he fought to retain his fluids.

It was almost to no avail when he realized his partner was suddenly busy fingering herself. He recognized the tension that raised her ass off the mattress and her groan as the dam burst, flooding her body with euphoria as it flushed her face and chest. When he stared at that beautiful sight, he noticed Bonnie was equally transfixed.

As soon as Sonia recovered, it was as if Jerry didn’t exist, the way the two embraced and kissed, mumbling endearments in a dozen languages.

Relishing the display and the lingering edge that it helped maintain, he wasn’t sure what exactly he had accomplished, but he was happy to help his crush of years past and the remarkable woman she had become. Watching their intense mutual gaze, he could believe they were communicating telepathically.

Sonia rolled back towards him, idly stroking his chest and wearing a mischievous grin.

“That was phase one and Bonnie would like to proceed to phase two. She wanted to see how it would be before deciding to experience it.” Fondling his shrinking organ, she tugged off the condom.

“I wanted you to save it so you could do a dry run with Bonnie. You’ll play Devon and we’ll do with you what we’ll do with him.” Jerry felt dizzy from the unexpected change in direction.

“Dry run,” giggled Bonnie. At some point, seeing her paramour in the throes of rapture had dissolved her hesitation.

“This time, you can cum inside the condom,” Sonia grinned. “You two change places. I’ll get Bonnie warmed up first, then you, then you’ll inseminate her, so to speak.”

Jerry changed places and watched as Sonia unbuttoned Bonnie’s top, freeing her ample breasts. Her areolas were large and dark with subtle nubs for nipples. The women kissed as she played with them, Bonnie reaching to reciprocate. Ignoring him, they seemed in no hurry. He blushed when he realized his hand was fondling his penis, but it didn’t seem to violate any of the rules.

Bonnie raised her butt to tug down her bottoms and kicked them off. Jerry noted the plumper but equally smooth genitals and wished it was his job to prepare them. While changing her position, Sonia selected a glass dildo from the nightstand. Settling between her partner’s legs, she began kissing and licking; her knowledge of her lover’s preferences soon had her moaning softly.

Her head blocked his view, but before long the sound of her slurping revealed the success of her efforts. Plying her folds with the phallus made it slick. Without abating her oral stimulation, Sonia pressed the bulbous end against her partner’s entrance and gently worked it inside. Bonnie’s sounds and movements showed she enjoyed penetration, despite not having experienced a penis. Letting her take control of the dildo, Sonia turned her attention to Jerry.

His hand and the vision of those two lovelies had kept him stiff, but Sonia licked and sucked him anyhow, once more applying her fingers to his balls and taint to encourage the maximum output. He savored a final tonguing of his cockhead, then applied the waiting condom. Withdrawing the dildo, she gestured for Jerry to get in position.

He was surprised when Sonia flicked away his hand as he aimed his cock. Taking it in her hand, she guided him into her partner, then shoved his butt to push him deeper. The two women kissed, focusing only on each other as Jerry began to thrust. Remembering that depth was more important than speed, he took his time. It was strangely erotic, watching them see only each other despite his being the intermediary between one’s directing hand and the other’s enfolding warmth. Bonnie was soon responding as if there were nothing unusual about the arrangement.

Unexpectedly, they broke and Sonia reached across to lift her lover’s breast—topped by a nipple swollen from her attentions—as if offering Jerry a dessert. Bonnie’s half-closed eyes and half-open mouth showed her hunger—if not for him, at least for the release her surging hormones promised.

With that look, his hips embraced by her soft thighs, and his cock buried in her warm slippery grip, his libido zoomed in on her. Crooking his neck to suck that sensitive disc between his lips, it was Bonnie’s flesh that filled his face and her soft moan that filled his ears—and her arms that surprisingly wrapped around him.

The frontal lobes that in similar situations would seek to delay his primordial imperative for the benefit of his partner recalled the goals for this encounter and instead unleashed him.

“I’m cumming,” he groaned, halting at the deepest point of his final thrust.

Motionless, he wondered if she could feel the twitch of his spurts as the pleasure flooded his body. It was a different kind of orgasm, without the mutuality that even a casual partner would provide. Sonia gently stroked his back, perhaps providing some measure of that element, but also reawakening him to the situation.

When he had nothing more to give, he withdrew and rolled off her. Sonia inverted her position to face her partner’s pussy and began to work toward the desired orgasm. Bonnie’s rapid climb was most likely due to her lover’s skill and practice, but Jerry hoped his performance had contributed something.

Bonnie groaned and writhed what was certainly one peak, but Sonia was eager to offer another. Realizing her partner’s crotch was nearby, the brunette pulled her closer, eventually getting the blonde’s legs astride her head so she could repay the pleasure. Jerry lost count of the climaxes—some silent, some more obvious—as they sixty-nined. Was it further rehearsal for when remaining still and orgasming might increase the chances of a conception or reward for the successful experiment?

Removing the condom, Jerry wished himself invisible, not wanting to intrude on their intimacy; he was sure that leaving would be more disruptive than staying. When tongues or clits finally grew tired, Sonia rolled aside.

“Thank you, Jerry,” Bonnie unexpectedly spoke first. She raised her arms and drew him into a tight hug, kissing him on the cheek. “I didn’t think I could do this, but you showed me I could handle it.”

Neither woman made a move to get dressed while he did. He guessed they had more lovemaking to share. Bonnie stayed in bed while Sonia walked him to the door.

“You did so much for us tonight,” she said. “If you can make any progress with Pablo, we might have to name the baby after you!” Staring up with her deep brown eyes, she pulled him to her and delighted him with a long, deep kiss—unintentionally, perhaps, awarding him a taste of Bonnie.

“She doesn’t need to know!” she sang.

Published 
Written by Trousseau
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments