Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Homecoming: The Chess Club

"His chess gal pal is now a teacher with a secret sex life and the chess club president is a hot cheerleader!"

21
4 Comments 4
3.6k Views 3.6k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"Part 2 of a short series"

By coincidence or parental scheme, Jerry was back in his hometown around the time of his twenty-year high school reunion. Since he escaped to the West Coast from that suburb, he hadn’t been back, preferring to visit his parents when they were in Florida for the winter. But they were on a cruise and asked him to return to his childhood home to take care of their dog for a couple of weeks. Although he wouldn’t have made the trip for the reunion, as long as he was there, he figured he might as well make the best of it.

It was a small town, so there was no avoiding running into people he hadn’t seen in two decades. Penelope had likely heard he was around, so figured out who he was before he recognized the older version of her.

The change in her appearance from vice-president of the chess club to science teacher was not dramatic. Perhaps no longer as skinny or shy, she evoked ordinary respectability with her conservative pantsuit and average looks. It turned out she was also the faculty advisor for the chess club. Jerry had been president and the best player of his year and still played a solid game.

“You could talk to the kids about things that chess taught you that were useful in life. I try to tell them, but I’m just a teacher who grew up in this town,” she explained why she wanted him to come to the next meeting. “Some of them have a lot of potential and I want them to have greater aspirations.”

“The fact that you care about them makes you a great teacher,” he assured her. She had always been a thoughtful friend. “I’ll find something to say to make an impression.”

“One more thing…,” her voice betrayed some subtext. “I want you to play the best student in a speed chess game. They mostly play each other, so I want to show them how good they are.”

“Fine,” he agreed, “I’ll take it easy on him.”

“No you won’t,” Penny objected. “I expect you to win. I want the students to see how a real competitor plays.”

She gave him a sly smile. “In fact…, do you remember that night?”

Of course, he remembered it. He and Penny were friends in high school. She was the only female in the chess club. They never thought of each other romantically, but they did play the senior high school version of “doctor”. Never touching each other, each examined the other’s body—in the name of science, of course! They even masturbated together a few times, which was certainly educational for two virgin nerds.

By “that night”, she meant the last time. They had decided to climax for each other. Penny went first and in the aftermath, both were more excited than they had ever been together.

Jerry was approaching his peak when she blurted out, “I want to taste it!” The idea made him erupt and he milked a substantial pool onto his belly. It would be a violation of their established rules for the activity and both recognized that their emotions were pushing them into a danger zone.

“You first,” she suggested, staring at the mysterious fluid.

But Jerry had never tasted his semen, and the idea disgusted him. He didn’t understand why anyone would eat it but had seen pornstars who seemed to love it. When Penelope said she wanted to, he thought he was going to learn why.

“Eww, no,” he said. ‘Women do that; men don’t.”

“Well if you’re not going to, then neither am I,” Penny recanted. Both swimming in post-orgasmic bliss, they weren’t in the mood to argue, so it never happened, and that ended their anatomy lessons.

“So-o,” her voice brought him back from his memory. “If you don’t win, I get to watch you eat your cum,” she grinned.

He had long ago rescinded the taboo of consuming his emissions, whether incidentally or deliberately, from the face, tits, or pussy of a partner or elsewhere. “Alright,” he laughed, “but if I win, you have to eat it.”

Her frowning nod suggested she hadn’t expected that twist. He considered but dismissed the idea that she was still a virgin and hadn’t yet had the experience. But her manner gave no hints of the degree or direction of her sexuality.

The stakes were inconsequential, of course, and even offered the possibility of revisiting what was an important relationship of his youth. They nonetheless disquieted him as he met and talked with the students. He did a passable job, explaining how thinking several moves ahead, considering moves that seem bad at first, learning from games other people have played, and looking at the board from the other person’s perspective, were all things you need to do in life. As Penny had hoped, they seemed to pay more attention when he said those things than when their prosaic teacher did.

Unlike his high school days, there were almost as many girls as boys in the group. When their best player rose to sit opposite him for the game, there was a surprise. Nicole was a freckle-faced lass with a cascade of curly red hair. Her demeanor and jersey with the school colors and tiger mascot marked her as a cheerleader.

The circumstances had him off-balance, and he imagined Penny giggling inside. His opponent played quickly and methodically, going through a standard opening. When it got to the point where a player would usually make one of two moves, she made a different one. He at first thought it was an error, but two moves later, he realized she had chosen a less common variant.

If it weren’t for the time pressure, he would have made a detailed analysis to recall how that variation should be handled; instead, he made what he thought was a safe move. Her classmates reacted, which made him look more carefully at the board.

She seemed to be reassuring herself that he wasn’t luring her into a trap before she made the proper response, taking his bishop. He battled back, but she maintained her advantage and increased it. A couple of attempts to lure her into making a mistake failed, costing him even more.

When she took his queen, he knew it was over. “If this were a tournament, I would resign at this point. Unless you make a big blunder, you won’t lose, although I might be able to get a draw if you aren’t careful.” He tried to salvage a little dignity. “But put my queen back and look for a different move.”

She scanned the board and her eyes grew wide as she checked that the unconventional move would work. She took a pawn instead.

“Congratulations!” he said, knocking over his king and extending his hand. “That’s a guaranteed win. Without the protection of that pawn, you can force checkmate in four moves even with my queen.” She beamed as the class applauded her victory.

That evening, he met Penny for dinner at the local coffee shop, an unexpected choice because the menu was breakfast and lunch fare.

“Your usual table, dear?” the waitress asked her, eyeing Jerry curiously.

“Thanks, Marge,” she replied and led him to the back—and into the kitchen. There was a small table in the corner.

“I brought a friend,” she announced. “He lives in San Francisco, so he can appreciate your artistry, Chef Kwan.”

“Very good!” the cook beamed. “Is Szechuan OK?”

“As hot as Penny can handle,” Jerry grinned.

They were presented with a sequence of dishes that would rival the best of the Bay Area.

“People around here don’t appreciate food like this, so he serves them what they like out there,” Penny gestured to the dining area. “He’s nice enough to share what he cooks for himself and his family, and even prepares dinners for me on special occasions.”

Jerry’s neck warmed at being a special occasion for her. As they ate, she explained how she liked many things about being a teacher in a small town.

“Dating was a problem, though,” she recalled. “I didn’t want to settle down, but the way people gossip, I knew I couldn’t be dating local guys. Fortunately, the internet provided a solution. I meet guys from elsewhere online and we get together beyond the prying eyes of Springfield.”

“Am I causing some unwanted attention for you?” Jerry wondered.

“You’re already front-page news,” she laughed. “But people know we’re old friends. When you leave, things will quickly return to the same old same old.”

He insisted on paying the San Francisco price for the meal plus a generous tip, but the Chef appreciated his honest praise even more.

“We’ll have dessert at my place,” she whispered as they rose to leave.

The two got comfortable on the couch over ginger mint tea.

“Sometimes I wish we had gotten together back then,” she sighed. “I know we weren’t ready and it probably wouldn’t have worked out, but it would have been so easy to fall in love with you. Until….”

“I just wasn’t as adventurous as you,” Jerry conceded. “Of course, if we had, I might never have gotten out of this place.” He immediately felt bad for saying so.

“No, I understand,” Penny kissed his cheek. “The things I like here aren’t what you want.”

They cuddled in silence for a few moments, thinking about what might have been.

“Alright, time for you to pay up!” Penny broke the spell, poking him in the ribs. “You’re going to eat your jizz!”

Jerry knew better than to protest this time.

She stood up and pushed him to lay on the couch. After unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants, she started unbuttoning his shirt.

“Pull those down,” she ordered.

He was uncertain how to proceed, but his organ was already inflating when it felt the open air. The issue was settled when she knelt on the floor and seized his shaft.

“It’s bigger than I remember,” she teased as her fingers gently pumped it. “And it’s still growing!” she added in mock amazement.

Satisfied to let her lead the way, Jerry relaxed and enjoyed the warmth she was inspiring in his genitals. He had assumed he would have to jerk himself off, but this was better!

And better yet! When he reached his full stiffness, Penny leaned over and took the head between her lips. He stroked her hair, giving a long sigh of appreciation. Gradually taking more of him into her mouth freed her hand to massage his balls and taint. Her saliva coated his cock and she began bobbing her head.

She sucked hard and withdrew from it, smacking her lips. “I want you to make a big load,” she grinned, returning to her slow, deliberate stimulation.

“I’ll do my best,” Jerry chuckled, trying not to think about its ultimate destination.

Although she didn’t enter his asshole, she pressed two fingers in toward his prostate. The circular massage inspired a moan that confirmed she was on target. Her tongue on his shaft had him ready to explode.

“I’m gonna cum,” he warned.

She lifted her head and left him twitching. “Not yet,” she said, pulling his nuts to move him away from the edge. Rubbing his chest, she mused, “How far can I make you shoot?”

Judging the urgency had passed, she resumed her licking and sucking and squeezing and pumping.

Before long he repeated his alert.

“Not until I give you permission!” she barked when she immediately stopped. Her voice and look were remarkably stern.

Familiar with this genre, Jerry whimpered and played along. “Please, may I cum?” he begged the next time she had him approaching the peak.

“No!” she halted, giving his dancing pole a sharp slap, pushing him away from the brink.

She drove him crazy, repeating the process until it finally occurred to him what she wanted to hear.

“Oh, please, let me cum,” he whined in desperation when he was no longer sure he could stop himself. “I promise I’ll swallow every drop!”

Her tight grip on his balls kept him in check as her evil grin showed she had heard what she wanted. He had expected a handjob—from his hand or hers—but she descended on him, furiously sucking.

Technically, she had not spoken her consent, but both knew there was no way for him to resist that onslaught. He grunted and groaned as his body spasmed, shooting up into her mouth again and again. He bucked on the couch as the pleasure ricocheted through him. She stroked his swollen balls and taint, demanding every drop.

When he finally stopped spurting, she slowly withdrew his rod, her lips a tight seal as she ensured none would escape. She paused, only the bulb between her lips, and gave the shaft a last few squeezes before neatly extracting it with a kiss.

In orgasmic stupor, Jerry was slow to notice her moving up his body and leaning over his face. A kiss was perfectly natural at a time like this. But when her lips opened his, he felt the creamy liquid gush inside. Her coated tongue painted his and the unmistakable taste filled his mouth. While she was repeatedly edging him, he had lost track of the expectation that she would make him spurt onto his chest so he could eat it.

Only when his climax had faded did he realize that they had both completed their earlier exploration and tasted his semen. Satisfied that he had paid off the bet, she broke the kiss.

“See, that wasn’t so bad, was it?” she giggled. Before he had a chance to offer to reciprocate, she continued, “I think I have something to get that taste out of your mouth.”

Standing, she turned away; with a quick movement, she pushed down her slacks and panties. As she leaned back, Jerry stared up at her ass and pussy. More than happy to return the favor, he licked his lips as she lowered herself onto his face.

Her fragrance and dampness disclosed her excitement from the first act. Jerry used his lips and tongue to increase it. Her nether lips were shaved smooth, but she had a landing strip to tickle his nose. Seeking her clit, his tongue discovered a pair of smooth balls—she was pierced! The chess club would be astonished!

He focused on that spot when it was within reach, but Penny squirmed to ensure he attended to every fold and wrinkle as he worked. The drizzle of her delicious fluids washed the taste of his own from his mouth.

Her long groan and quaking thighs marked her first detonation, but she continued on. Several times, she edged herself or climaxed at her discretion while Jerry applied his skills. It was a position he enjoyed. Although his air might be cut off as a woman wiggled in delight, he knew how to tilt his head and manage his oxygen.

The third time he found himself gasping, he realized she was intentionally smothering him. Waiting for him to recover and take a deep breath, she replanted herself, testing his limits. He didn’t panic, and she lifted just as he was deciding to raise his arm.

“I see you’ve done this before,” she noted his breathing technique and lack of distress. “And apparently liked it!” Her hand fondled his fully resuscitated dick.

She did it twice more, the last time the longest, and he was sure she climaxed as he struggled, drenching his face. Getting up as his chest heaved and his heart raced, she knelt next to him and looked deep into his eyes.

“Jerry, you may be the only one I trust enough to show this to,” she said. “Take your clothes off and wait for me to call you.” She rose and disappeared into her bedroom, leaving him to catch his breath, metaphorically as well as literally.

He finished undressing and looked around the modest apartment. School-related pictures and memorabilia decorated the spare furnishings. A high school teacher couldn’t afford many luxuries.

“Come here,” her voice rang out after a few minutes.

Stepping into her bedroom, his eyes were drawn to the bed. The blankets were gone. Two leather cuffs were attached by ropes to the headboard; two more, to the footboard. She had stood behind the door as he entered, so he didn’t see her until the door clicked shut behind him.

He was stunned by the sight of her. A black lace quarter-cup bra hoisted her average breasts into cleavage and exposed her—pierced!—nipples. A matching garter belt held up sheer black stockings. Pantyless, her neat patch of pubes was in plain sight.

She paced around him, her high heels clacking on the wood floor, using a riding crop to trace over his chest and ass as she inspected his body.

“You will address me as ‘Queen’. Not ‘my queen’ for I am certainly not yours. You are ‘Drone’. You are here to serve me. I will use you however I like for my enjoyment.” She paused in front of him and he stared at his transformed friend, finally closing his mouth, which had been open in disbelief.

“You will do exactly….” She poked his chest with the crop. “What I command….” She flicked the head of his now rigid penis with the shaft of the crop. “Without question or hesitation.” She tapped the leather tongue against each testicle.

She continued her steps to his side, adding “Or you will be punished.” He jolted as a stinging blow landed on his ass. “Understood?”

“Yes, m-Queen.” He hoped he cut off the forbidden word fast enough.

“Get on the bed,” she ordered. He quickly complied, stretching his arms and legs to the waiting restraints without being told.

“I have found a variety of friends online with whom I enjoy this kind of activity,” Penny explained as she fastened the cuffs to his wrists and ankles. “They aren’t from around here, so we meet elsewhere. They are discreet and fulsome with their tribute.” She adjusted the ropes to remove the slack. When she finished, she looked over him with a satisfied smile, noting his pole pointing upward.

Without warning, she swung the crop and delivered a shaft blow across his belly. More in surprise than pain, Jerry’s arms and legs jerked futilely against his bonds as he croaked.

“Good. I want to be sure you’re secure,” she smiled tauntingly.“I don’t do it for the gifts,” she said as she retrieved something from her dresser. “I could make more money doing it full-time, but I’m a teacher, and this is just my sex life.”

Getting on the bed, she knelt between his legs. “It started as dating and I learned some guys like it, and I like it, so I do it.” She leaned over him, her nipples just tickling his chest hair. “I have a few girlfriends, too!”

Her eyes were bright with excitement and Jerry could not help but smile in admiration. “Penny, you are marvelous!” he exclaimed, then realized he was out of character and added, “Sorry. I mean Queen.”

She laughed. “It’s alright. I’m blurring boundaries here.” Laying on him for a full-body hug, she sighed, “It’s so good to be able to talk to someone about it. The only ones who know this side of me are the drones.”

She gave him a long deep kiss before getting back to her knees between his. “You know, only the most loyal and generous drones have a chance to get what I’m giving you.”

“Thank you, Queen,” he gushed. “I’m not worthy.”

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

“Well, you did do an adequate job on my pussy,” she reminded him, “and you did fulfill the bet and redeem your former reluctance to eat your spunk.” She fiddled with his genitals as she spoke. “But mostly, I’m horny and I need to get fucked.”

The discussion had distracted him until she pulled the rope tight. She had deftly looped the nylon cord around the base of his shaft and around and between his balls, finishing with a coil behind it all that acted like a cock ring. Penny must have had a lot of practice since she hardly had to look as her skillful fingers made it pleasurably snug. A few pumps of his shaft seemed to make his dick stretch in both length and girth and his balls feel tight.

“Oh beautiful, sexy, powerful Queen, I will do my best for you,” Jerry dove into his role. The idea of fucking Penny, any version of her, awoke old feelings. He didn’t think he needed the device to make him hard enough for her, although it couldn’t hurt.

She slipped a condom over his pole, then moved up, straddling his torso.

“You dare not climax unless I tell you to,” she was Queen again, menacing his face with the crop. “A spent cock is useless to me.”

A moment of doubt passed through his mind at her sudden severity and the word “unless” instead of the hoped-for “until”. Penny gave him no time to ponder it as she move higher to kneel over his face. “Prepare me,” she ordered, lowering herself onto his mouth.

The vestiges of her previous fruition made her more pungent, and he licked and sucked with gusto. Before long, fresh nectar flowed and he slurped it with relish. He needed no piercing to guide him to her most sensitive spot and he gently nibbled it on his recurring visits as he roamed her pussy.

He lamented that his hands were denied the ability to explore her body, but focused on the part he could access. He licked his lips to savor every drop until she moved away. Leaving a wet trail, she marked his body with her essence, sliding down his chest and belly.

“Don’t move,” she growled, her voice revealing her excitement when she reached his crotch.

It was difficult to comply when he felt the heat of her flesh through the thin rubber as she pressed against the tip. Slowly she gyrated until it found the indentation. Slower still, she leaned onto it, the warmth engulfing his shaft like a slow-burning fuse. When he had no further length to give, she sought more, sitting her full weight on him, bouncing and grinding, gently at first but with growing intensity.

Looking up at her, he loved the way her boobs danced. His ass trampolined into the mattress with each impact and rebounded despite her admonition not to move. Her eyes closed and her head tipped back as she rode toward her peak.

She hummed a long pulsing moan as she settled back motionless, the rhythmic grip of her cunt divulging the pleasure flowing through her. He so much wanted to speak and touch and share her feelings, but had to be satisfied with his limited, if important, part in it. His genitals felt electric with the bands around them, which made him eager to explode but not quite at the edge.

“Adequate, Drone,” she said, but her hand on his cheek and the flush on her face made the faint praise an ovation. “Now you may move.”

She leaned forward onto her arms, still impaled on his pole, raising her ass to give him some clearance. It let him move in and out and he began to fuck her. Lowering her head to his shoulder, she pressed her breasts against him.

“Slow and deep,” she whispered. He did what he could from his constrained position, longing to grab her ass. As she recovered from her orgasmic high, she began to rock her hips and he matched her rhythm. Soon, her pace made it clear she wanted another serving. Penny’s moans and sighs told him she was getting close.

“Time for you to do some work, Drone,” she said as she straightened her legs between his. It tightened her cunt and made his strokes shorter, but her clit rubbed right against his dick. “Fuck me, hard and fast!”

He bucked as much as he could, bound and pinned under her. Maybe he only imagined feeling her piercing on his shaft, but the idea inspired him to speed up. It had the intended effect.

“Just like that, Drone. Don’t slow down,” she gasped.

It seemed like they generated sparks from the friction. Hot jolts made him jerk as he struggled to maintain a cadence. The pressure built inside him, but he gave no thought to his own release.

“So close,” her voice was husky with lust. “You’re going to make me cum, Drone.”

With that encouragement, he found a reserve of stamina for a final sprint. It seemed an eternity before he heard her sing, “I’m cumming!”

He wasn’t sure he heard her say, “Cum now, Drone,” but his burning genitals did and began to erupt. He heard more clearly, “Cum with me, Jerry!” and abandoned all remaining attempts at control.

The rapturous flame flashed from his groin to his extremities as his muscles vainly jerked the ropes. He knew Penny was moaning and writhing, but his overwhelmed brain could register only his own ecstasy. He figured he generated a 6.0 on the Richter scale.

When the aftershocks subsided, they stayed interlocked, his erection—maintained by her restricting handiwork—still nestled in her opening. He enjoyed the warm sweaty living weight of her on him.

“Thank you, Queen,” he sighed when his mouth could form words. “You are so good to me.”

“That was… adequate, Drone,” she said, but ended up laughing, unable to stay in character.

After a few minutes of afterglow, she knelt up between his legs and began to release his cock and balls. He twitched and moaned softly as she fondled his still swollen and tender organs. Her fingers milked the last drops into the condom before she removed it.

“That’s quite a load, Drone, considering the one you shot earlier,” she showed him how much it contained. “I guess I know how to turn you on,” she grinned.

“You certainly do, Queen,” he shivered with an echo of the rapture she had bestowed, coming to understand the munificence of her drones.

“It would be a shame to waste it. You worked so hard to produce it, didn’t you Drone?” she teased.

“Yes, Queen, you gave me a workout,” he could see where this was going and was in neither position nor mood to resist.

Penny placed the open end between his lips and emptied the contents into his mouth, using her thumb and finger to squeeze it all out. With his body still coursing with hormones, Jerry swallowed it willingly, eager to fulfill her any whim.

“Thank you, Queen,” he licked his lips.

Penny kissed him, her tongue no doubt tasting his elixir as well, while she reached to unbind him. She climbed next to him to cuddle as he moved his stiff limbs to embrace her and she caressed his still-tingling organs.

“Now you know,” she sighed.

“Thank you for showing me… Penny,” he decided the session was over.

When he dressed to leave, she stayed in her outfit, letting him burn that libidinous, pierced, femdom image of her into his memory.

The next day, he was eating dinner alone at the restaurant in the strip mall in the center of town when he got a text from an unknown number. It included a picture of a nude female torso from perky breasts to hairless vulva. The message said, “Do you want to play with me?” so he assumed it was just porn spam. He was about to delete it when he got another message. Just one word. “CHESS!”

Checking that no one was looking over his shoulder, he examined the image more closely. The firm young body wasn’t Penny’s. Noticing the illicit tiger tattoo many of the cheerleaders had above their hips, he decided it must be Nicole. Not knowing her age or anything else about her, he worried this could be a big mistake.

“INAPPROPRIATE!” he sent back. “You are too young to be sexting a stranger!” He added several emphatic emojis.

“I’m eighteen,” she replied, attaching a snap of her driver’s license.

Suspecting a prank and knowing images could be faked, he used the browser on his phone to visit the county voter registrar's website. Her name was there, so she was old enough to vote. Of course, the nude selfie could also be a fake.

A cheerleader—clothed or naked—would have been a dream come true when he was her age, but it just didn’t seem proper now.

“Sorry,” she texted while he was trying to decide how to respond. “Just trying to get your attention. I really do want to play chess with you.”

“Tomorrow after school?” he sent, figuring a public location would avoid trouble.

“Tonight at your place,” she countered.

“Neighbors will see you. Scandal!” he softened it with smileys.

As the waitress brought the check, his phone beeped. “Unlock your car,” it said. It included a picture of him through the restaurant window from behind his car. She was in the parking lot! He pressed his key remote, then paid and left, approaching his car with conspiratorial excitement.

Nicole was crouched down in the back seat. “See? No one will know!” she giggled. She stayed out of sight as he drove to his parent’s house and until they were inside the attached garage with the door closed.

The box she carried was obviously a chess set. She wore jeans and a sleeveless blouse with a chessboard on the front and back. On her chest was the Fool’s Mate board, perhaps as a rejoinder to guys staring at her boobs. He recognized the backside as a position from a famous game. She could probably identify serious chess players by whether or not they could see Fischer’s brilliant move.

“I want to play a real game,” she explained as he led her to the living room.  He brought out a card table and she set up the pieces while he made coffee.

“I have a suggestion to make it more interesting,” she spoke tentatively when they were ready to start. “It’s called Strip Chess,” she smirked. “Clothes are worth points like the chessmen, so as you lose pieces, you have to take things off.” She displayed a web page on her phone with details and rules.

“I don’t think that’s a good idea,” Jerry said, but an inner voice argued otherwise.

“We do it all the time,” she protested, “and our play has improved. I want to be sure you aren't going easy on me.”

He shook his head uncertainly, recalling the penalty he paid for losing the first time he played her.

“Like sexting,” she argued, “nudity isn’t such a big deal for my generation—unlike when you were my age.”

Jerry suddenly felt old and lamented being born twenty years too soon for such things. If the Chess Club did it—albeit, like the cheerleader tiger tattoos, without faculty approval—perhaps it would be just some innocent titillation. Her unabashed directness activated the younger version of himself. In his day, he had played strip poker and other teasing games; by being blatant, they never led to anything serious. Seeing the situation through those eyes, he could not resist.

“Alright, we’ll see how it goes,” he conceded. He didn’t like being thought of as old, despite recognizing their age difference. “If it starts to feel creepy, we’ll go back to regular chess.”

Once play started, they focused on the game. They both played conservatively with standard opening moves to avoid any mistakes. Only shoes and socks were lost in early captures.

Playing by normal rules rather than speed chess, he was able to keep up, despite being rusty. He had more years of experience, but she had played more games recently. In the middlegame, she managed to get a slight advantage, but it looked to him like they were heading for a draw. Exchanging pieces meant more clothes came off. When they swapped queens, he was down to his boxers. She had lost her bra but retained her unbuttoned blouse and panties.

Nicole liked to jump up and pace around, leaning over his shoulder to see how things looked from his side and stretching her athletic arms and legs. Jerry couldn’t help ogling the flashes of her breasts or her firm butt in those panties. He stayed seated to keep the tent in his lap out of sight.

“I might be able to hold on for a draw, but I think I should resign,” he suggested. “Unless you get distracted, I can’t win.”

“No, don’t do that,” she pleaded. “We should play it out. I need to work on my endgame.”

“Alright,” he agreed. “It probably won’t take long anyhow.”

“You can’t just give up,” she warned. “How about if I offer you an incentive? If you checkmate me, I’ll give you a blowjob.”

He stared at the board with his mouth open, half in shock, half desperately looking for a way to win.

“If I win, you have to go down on me!” she added.

That didn’t seem like a penalty to him, and he was the one likely to get distracted. He wondered if that had been her plan from the beginning. Agreeing, he figured he would wear her out until she took the draw and they could call it a night.

Nicole had advanced her rook pawn to the seventh rank and threatened to promote it to queen. Jerry’s knight attacked the square, so he would take it if she did. His king was trapped in the corner, but she needed the queen to checkmate him. They tried to outmaneuver each other with the remaining pieces.

Finally, she moved her knight so it could take his.  If he took her knight, she would get her queen and that would be that. Instead, he moved out of the way.

“Queen me!” she whooped, not exactly chess tournament etiquette, as she moved her pawn to his back row.

He looked to see if there was any hope and discovered he had no moves! His knight was pinned by the queen and his king was not in check.

“Oops!” he laughed. “It’s a stalemate. Nobody wins.”

She stared at the board, unleashing a loud string of profanities. After she calmed down a bit, she admitted, “I was so eager to promote the pawn, I missed it. See? I told you I needed to practice my endgame.”

On one level, he was relieved that they could avoid escalating to a sexual encounter. He reached for his shirt while the other ninety-nine levels silently cursed not getting to touch the nubile body that had been teasing him all evening.

“Hold on,” she interrupted. “You did indulge me and played to the end and managed to turn certain defeat into a draw, so you earned some kind of reward.” She stood and shrugged off her blouse, her high, swooping breasts offered swollen areolas around stiff nipples, probably from the friction of her blouse as she danced around.

“But you know I had you beaten. You were ready to resign, so I deserve something for my effort.” She stroked herself through her visibly wet panties, then pulled them off.

He was mesmerized by the sight of her, confirming the identity of that first picture she sent. Freckled wherever the sun had reached, her pale skin seemed to glow with her excitement. Naked, licking her damp fingers as she stared at him with hungry eyes, any trace of the cheerleader or chess club member was gone. Taking his hand, she pulled him to his feet.

“Looks like your king is exposed,” she pointed to the pole in his boxers. Dropping to her knees, she yanked them to his ankles. “Check… mate!” she crowed, then wrapped her lips around his cock.

He hated to interrupt her but her skills were driving him to a quick finish. “This isn’t speed chess,” he tangled his fingers in her hair. “You already have me in the endgame! Let’s try this.”

He lifted her to her feet and led her to the couch. Lying on his back, he pulled her toward him, leaning to kiss her belly. She got the idea and swung her leg over him, kneeling astride his head. While she lowered to resume her attack on his dick, he stared up at her open pussy. Although he understood the motivation, since she wouldn’t want any leakage while she was doing splits or leaps, he bemoaned that she had shaved off the curls that would certainly have matched those on her head.

Her slim build exposed her thick inner lips, which were bright pink with her arousal. Forgoing his usual gradual approach, he began to lick and suck in earnest. His face was soon dripping with her savor. When he nibbled her sensitive spots, he distracted her, allowing them both to recede to a more sustainable pace. Exploring her folds, he found her clit, despite its being encased by her luxurious lips. Spreading them with his fingers, he stroked the nub with his tongue, yielding an encouraging moan.

She moved just as boldly, taking him deep, her angle of attack allowing her to consume his whole length. As she did, her dangling tresses tickled his thighs and crotch. He held his breath as she sucked him like a popsicle then sighed when she withdrew and pumped his shaft with her hand.

He took his turn, grabbing her firm ass cheeks and mashing his mouth against her, his tongue whirling as he vacuumed her crotch. The sounds of slobbering and sucking lips echoed from both ends of this carnal yin-yang symbol.

Suddenly she lifted her head, squealing, “I’m gonna cum! Oh! Oh! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

Her legs shook, but he gripped her ass so he could stay on target until her squirming told him to stop.  She hardly paused for a couple of breaths before taking his cock back in her mouth. Whether it was her undivided attention on him or his relaxing the reins that normally held him back until his partner was satisfied, it did not take much longer.

“I’m gonna cum,” he groaned.

Women generally appreciated the warning so they could decide how they wanted to handle it. Nicole responded by taking him as deep as he had ever been. His tip felt the back of her throat and her nose poked between his balls. He grunted as he spurted, her swallowing generating bolts of pleasure in his cockhead. She kept him lodged that way until he stopped twitching.

Jerry could hardly move, but she energetically jumped up and off him.

“How can someone so young know how to do that?” he wondered out loud.

“The internet,” she cackled. “Besides, I don’t like the taste of cum!”

Standing, she looked down at him like a joyful naiad, her pale skin flushed from her exertion and its reward. He could only stare, feeling not just from a different generation but from a different planet.

“Thanks for the game!” she sang, as if nothing else had occurred, while she retrieved and put on her garments.

“Should I take you home or someplace?” he asked, sitting up.

“That’s okay,” she said casually as she fastened her bra. “It’s dark out, so I’ll just sneak over to Jen’s house. She lives four houses down the street.”

Jerry looked concerned. What if word of this got out? Nicole read his thoughts.

“No worries,” she explained. “I told my mom I was going to stay at Jen’s, and I told Jen I was going to get you to play a real game. Of course, they don’t need to know about the extracurricular activity.”

Fully dressed, she smiled innocently as if she had pulled off a successful prank.

“See? Proof!” she paused putting away the chess set to wave her phone. Of course, like any serious student of the game, she had recorded all the moves. The modern way was to use an app.

“Tomorrow, I’ll figure out how I should have avoided that stalemate,” she laughed, walking toward the door.

Jerry shook his head in wonder as he opened the back door for her to slip out. “I guess I didn’t need to tell you about thinking several moves ahead!”

Picking up his clothes and putting away the card table and chairs, he ruminated about how different his hometown was from his assumptions.

Published 
Written by Trousseau
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments